Lynbrook Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Low Voltage Lineman (Fiber Optic)
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions Facility Solutions Group is expanding their staff and seeking a Low Voltage Lineman (Fiber Optic) to join the FSG Electric - NYC team.
A Low Voltage Lineman (Fiber Optic) will do and fullfill the following requirements:
- Install aerial fiber optic cable througout Long Island, Brooklyn and Queens
- Climb poles to access aerial fiber optic cable
- Outside plant experience is welcome
- Deep knowledge of lashing equipment and roadway experience
- Work will include bucket truck operations
- Must be punctual, responsible and well organized
- Crew Lead or Foreman experience welcome!
- Must be able to track and communicate daily production and materials.
- Must be capable of handling logistics and crew assignments
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Estates And Bankruptcy Paralegal - (2 Positions)
We are seeking an Estates and Bankruptcy Paralegal/Legal Secretary to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Record and store client information
- Candidate will perform numerous general office and computer related duties.
- Previous experience as a paralegal or legal secretary A MUST
- Knowledge of Surrogate court (Estates) and Best Case (Bankruptcy) software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Candidate must be a highly-motivated
Benefits to be discussed at interview
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Represenitive to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase / Owner Operator Truck Driver
Taylor is excited to offer Owner Operator and Lease Purchase driving opportunities today!
When you team up with Taylor Truck Line, you’re backed by a carrier who has a stake in your success!
Taylor Truck Line currently is seeking Owner Operators and Lease Purchase drivers who are experienced driving professionals. We offer Regional and OTR positions pulling dry van trailers all while enjoying fantastic mileage rates, fuel surcharge and many other excellent advantages.
Base plate, toll and scale reimbursement
General dry freight hauls an average of 33,000 lbs.
60-80% drop and hook
Assigned Fleet Manager
No forced dispatch
Want to run your own truck driving job but don’t have your own equipment?
Our Lease Purchase program makes it easy!
Lease Taylor Truck Line’s well-maintained equipment for affordable payments to get your business started.
Drivers looking for more independence can find it through Taylor Truck Line’s Lease Purchase program. Run our regional and OTR truck driving opportunities in your very own tractor leased from our attractive fleet! We offer affordable weekly payment options, 24-36 month lease option and the support you’ll need to get business rolling.
Our Lease Purchase program arrangements include:
Average weekly payments as low as $395
Average length of lease 24-36 months
Escrow account of $1,000
Maintenance escrow of 9% ($10,000 cap)
Guidance to help manage your business smoothly while you are on the road
Take the next step in your driving career – call Taylor Truck Line to hear more about our excellent owner operator and lease purchase truck driving opportunities!
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Account Manager(Industrial Sales)
Account representatives - don't pass up this opportunity for a great new job that combines client management with a consultative sales process for a global industrial distribution company. Partnering with 4,000 world-class manufacturers, we are an industry-leading value-added distributor of a wide variety of innovative and reliable industrial products. Since 1923, we have been committed to always having the right part in stock and always getting it to the customer when they need it.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to help us maintain that commitment as we continue to grow. The territory will include Poughkeepsie NY South along NY/ Connecticut Border over to Danbury.
This is a relationship-based sales role. Build your book of business as you develop an established territory and customer base. All earnings are uncapped - your income is limited only by your ability to network and prospect for new customers and to grow your existing accounts. If you have a background in industrial distribution and are the kind of person who can talk with everyone from the CEO to the maintenance man on the shop floor and the purchasing agent, we want to talk with you!
As an Account Manager, you will grow your territory (and your earnings!) by bringing in new business and developing repeat business relationships within your existing accounts. This will require that you call on engineers, maintenance, purchasing, and others to determine their needs through a consultative approach. This position reports directly to our General Manager.
- Achieve sales and profit goals by developing and retaining existing customers and by opening new business
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
- Prepare quotations and proposals, follow up, negotiate terms, and close transactions
- Organize and conduct training sessions for customers
- Survey market and competitive conditions
- Complete reports regarding itineraries, expenses, sales calls, leads, and other related matters
- Monitor customer complaints, follow up on outstanding orders, and mak emergency calls, night calls, and deliveries as required
Our Account Managers are self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations. They have strong prioritization, planning, and time-management skills, and a sense of urgency. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish rapport building solid relationships at all levels of customer organizations are keys to success.
- Minimum of 2 years proven outside industrial sales experience with a tangible product OR 2+ yrs customer service / inside sales experience with bearing and power transmission products
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory
- Mechanical aptitude, strong desire to succeed, sense of urgency, & sense of humor
- Good communication skills (written & verbal), good English grammar
- Computer skills and knowledge, including Excel
- Power transmission, hydraulics, and/or bearings product experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record (MVR)
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4776 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Engineer, Manager, Engineering, Management, Customer Service
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
Back Up Dispatcher And Customer Service
Work side by side with head dispatcher and learn all the ropes of customer service between truckers and customers
Responsible, meticulous, well organized and great communication.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!