Lynbrook Job Description Sample
Electrical Construction Foreman
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nations largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking an Electrical Construction Foreman to join the FSG Electric, NYteam.
As a Foreman you will be responsible for supervising crews involved in the installation, alteration, addition, and/or repair of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment on any type project; or may be the primary jobsite supervisor on smaller construction, retrofit, or tenant finish projects. The ideal candidates have previous Foreman experience, a solid employment track record, demonstrate integrity and reliability. We are looking for career minded candidates who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
A Foreman will:
- Be responsible for all FSG Electric field trades on an electrical construction crew or project.
- Does a working estimate and take-off jointly with the Project Manager.
- Lays out work for subordinate lead persons, and is jointly responsible with the Project Manager for having material, tools, equipment, information and appropriate manpower in the proper place in a timely fashion.
- Establishes work schedules and man-loading charts.
- Directs subordinate crew in installation of electrical feeders; equipment such as pumps, motors, and generators; control and distribution apparatus such as switch gear, relays, and circuit breaker panels; lighting fixtures and outlets; and related connections and terminations.
- Monitors work as performed, directs subordinate crews, and schedules work according to the pace of the job and other trades.
- May perform work being supervised for either production or instruction.
- Handles or oversees the disposition of required office correspondence and administrative paperwork such as official forms, daily reports, time sheets/tickets, safety reports, etc.
- Is responsible for crew or project safety performance. Assures employees are properly trained or instructed in performance of duties to which assigned. Assures compliance with all FSG Electric safety processes and protocols. Investigates or assists in investigation and reporting of any accident or safety incidents involving jobsite employees.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Customer Service Representative
Arrow Exterminating Co. needs bright, mature person
Diversified Office Duties
Computer Knowledge A Must
2 Years Sales Experience
Good Salary & Benefits
Pleasant Lynbrook Office
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Customer Sales & Service Rep
Customer service professionals-don't pass up this opportunity for a great opportunity with a global industrial distribution company that allows you to do far more than just taking orders and fielding complaints. In partnership with over 4,000 world-class manufacturers, we are an industry-leading value-added distributor of a wide variety of innovative and reliable industrial products. Since 1923, we have been committed to always having the right part in stock and always getting it to the customer when they need it.
You will provide our customers with expert assistance to a wide variety of questions and problems. Unlike most CSR roles, you will build ongoing business relationships with our customers through repeated contact and consultation. As this is a service and parts center, our ability to get customers' business often depends on your ability to quickly and efficiently provide them with just the right parts and/or solutions - especially when customers are experiencing costly equipment breakdowns. You will also occasionally have hands-on duties that will require mechanical aptitude.
This is a great starting point from which to grow toward a sales or management career. If you enjoy the challenge of finding just the right part or the right solution to fulfill a customer's needs, and you have the background we're looking for, we want to talk with you!
- Assist customers by phone and in person at our facility
- Help customers get the parts they need
- Interact extensively with customers to clarify their needs, research, and recommend parts
- Meet / exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction
- Provide quotes
- Take orders
- Provide post order service
- Physically measure specs on a wide variety of parts
Our Customer Service Representatives are self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations. They have strong prioritization and multitasking skill, a sense of urgency, and display excellent verbal and written communication. Interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport, build solid relationships with a wide variety of customers are critical.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (MVR)
- SAP / ERP experience, preferred
- Knowledge of industrial distribution products and hydraulics, preferred
As a Customer Service Representative with Applied Industrial Technologies, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. We encourage you to contribute fresh new ideas. We are committed to your professional development and with ongoing training. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays, Tuition reimbursement
- Personalized training and development program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Hydraulics, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Customer Service, Engineering, Technology
Simply stated – We Keep Industry Running... Productively.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Mobile Medical Technician - Mandarin And/Or Cantonese Speaking
TLC Diagnostics is a leader in providing Diagnostic Services in healthcare throughout New York, New Jersey, & Florida. You will be responsible for delivery, set-up and retrieval of various diagnostic equipment in various physician offices and patient homes in Long Island, the 5 boroughs of NYC and southern Connecticut. This position requires extensive travel. cover 80% gas and 100% of tolls and parking. Many benefits available including company cell phone, paid time off, medical, dental, retirement, etc.
- Delivery, set-up and retrieval of various diagnostic equipment
- Communicate patient needs and updates to medical personnel
- Conduct diagnostic tests on patient’s equipment
- Maintain complete and detailed patient records
- Must be flexible with hours be available evenings and weekends.
- Spanish, Russian or Mandarin and/or Cantonese highly desired.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle, a clean driver’s license and love driving
- Must be computer literate
- Previous experience in patient care or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
This job description is not all inclusive.TLC Diagnosticsreserves the right to amend this job description at any time.TLC Diagnosticsis an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
$13.00 to $16.00 /hour
We supply the equipment as well as the certified technicians needed to administer the tests you prescribe. Diagnostic procedures can take place at your facility or in the comfort and convenience of a patient’s home. By providing these necessary resources, you will be able to maintain control and complete autonomy over specified monitoring, testing and patient care. Conditions can be assessed efficiently, allowing for more precise treatment and better health management.
TLC has always been at the forefront of scientific research and development and is committed to providing both you and your patients with the most advanced testing and diagnostic services available. We take pride in keeping abreast of new technologies, allowing our practicing physicians more valuable time to devote to caring for patients.
Located in our corporate headquarters, our state-of-the-art monitoring facility is consistent
with today’s major advancements in telemedicine. It’s staffed round the clock, 365 days a year, by certified, licensed professionals, dedicated to delivering the highest standard of comprehensive care for patients. From the moment a patient is hooked up to a monitor, an immediate link is established with TLC’s 24/7 service.
We are proud of our ever-expanding range of services—a direct response to requests from the doctors who have come to rely on us for professionalism, expertise and ready availability. So “put a little ‘TLC’ in your practice” and rest assured, your patients will be in good hands.
Retail Sales Associate
Turn enthusiasm for wireless technology into a profitable endeavor. Grow your sales success as a Retail Sales Associate at one of our locations! Our Sales Associates are the principal element to our customers' experience. Our associates are knowledgeable, personable, courteous, and strive for personal, professional and financial growth.
Sprint Preferred Retailer committed to providing superior customer service. iMobile has store locations across 16 states and employs over 800 employees. We are looking for a Retail Sales Associate to make a positive impact in one of our locations.
Retail Sales Associates are accountable for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, set by their store manager. Sales Associates will participate in our week long training to be set up for success. Under the supervision of a Store Manager, the support of a District Manager, the retail sales associates must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the store's promotions, programs, and products. Retail Associates must stay well-informed of the current trends of key competitors in the wireless industry. Above all, retail sales associates must have the ability to connect and build rapport with prospective and current customers in order to provide superior customer service. Sales associates will perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned, (i.e. stock inventory, maintain a neat store appearance, prepare product displays, report any suspected theft to management immediately).
The desired candidate must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous sales experience a plus
Self-reliance to perform on an incentive based salary
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
Ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the wireless industry
Good listening skills to utilize for selling
Organized with great follow-up skills
Willing to work weekends and holidays
Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows and Excel
Sales Associates will receive the following compensation and opportunities:
-Base hourly wage with a sales commission
-Training and development
-Opportunity for advancement
-Discount on product and services
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Home most weekends and some weekdays
Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
Paid sick and personal days
Direct deposit available
Sign-on bonus: $2,500
$0.50 per mile, plus stop pay
Company Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
23 years of age
Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!