Lyndonville Job Description Sample
Full Service Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Entry-Level Jobs: Become A Full Time Truck Driver!
We Train, We Hire — Guaranteed!
At C.R. England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
No Experience. No Problem! Apply Now.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Hiring Company Drivers!! - Class A CDL
Hiring Company Drivers!!
Earn 28% to start, averages $1,400 to $1,600/week
Progressive pay based on performance evaluations
Complete benefits package after 1 year
Home time is usually weekly, depending on driver location
Equipment is Peterbilt 386 with 680 HP
Must live East of the Rockies and no New England
Must have 5 years of Class A CDL Experience
Minimum 1 year of grain hopper experience
-Good reference checks
Class A CDL Owner Operator - Solo & Team
Clark Transfer is now hiring CDL A-certified owner-operators for solo and team positions. Solo owner-operators earn $150k-$200k per year; teams earn $200k-$250k per year. The ideal candidate is at least 23-years old and must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Interested? Apply now!
Earn more with teams
Very low turnover rate
All miles paid: loaded, empty, and bobtail
FSC paid on all miles
Paid fuel taxes and cargo/liability insurance
Cash safety bonuses
Minimum age 23
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
Pass physical and drug test
Safe driving history
Felonies must be at least 15-years old
No commercial vehicle DUIs
No personal vehicle DUIs within the past 5 years
About Clark Transfer
We specialize in the time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours. Our clients include the American Ballet Theatre, Blue Man Group, and Wicked.
Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease purchase, own your own, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driver
CDL A Drivers -Independent Contractor - Van
Check Out Our Changes:
Ready to get the business income you really want? Come partner with ATS! As a van/padwrap/dedicated independent contractor for ATS, you'll benefit from top-of-the-industry settlements, high miles, and a supportive team of co-workers dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
- You choose your loads
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- Sign on Bonus $3,000!
- Guaranteed pay program
- Plate/Permits paid by company
- Pull company trailers - no charge
- Weekly settlements
- Direct deposit
- Fuel card
- Passenger program
- Pet Program
- Fuel/mileage tax reporting
- Fleet rates on insurance
- TripPak $13/Month
- Mobile communications installed free
- Weekly meetings with ownership
- Medical, dental, and life insurance available
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of 12 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months
- Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
- Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Cna, LPN And Rn's Needed For LTC Facilities In Medina And Batavia Area
Job Summary- CNA, LPN and RN
Competitive Pay, Flexible Schedule, 1 yr exp in LTC required
Clinical Staffing Resources is currently seeking per diem LTC Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work in one of our long term care facilities in the Buffalo, Batavia, Gasport, Westfield, NY and the surrounding area. The ideal candidate will have a New York state license and 1 year of experience in long term care nursing.
Requirements of the RN / LPN / CNA
- Must have at least 1 year of current experience in Nursing Home / Long Term Care
- Must have currently NYS License / Certification in good standing
- Must have current medical documentation (annual physical, TB screening, immunizations, flu shot verification)
- Must be able to commit to the assignment requested
- Must be available every other weekend (minimum)
Responsibilities and Duties- All Nursing Staff
Provide Nursing care as per the scope of your license / certification
Long Island Office:
188 Park Avenue, Suite B
Amityville, New York 11701
Outside Sales Representative
About the Job
What is more secure than the replacement of burned out light bulbs?
At ME BULBS, our sales team is devoted to bringing premium quality lighting and services to businesses no matter the size or industry. Our objective is to maximize a business’s revenue by assessing their specific lighting needs and providing them with a cost efficient solution.
Working for the Nation’s leader, you will enjoy these advantages:
- First year average earnings $40,000 to $60,000 (this is commission only)
- Advancement opportunities
- Industry leading products & services
- Recession proof market & industry
- Professional ongoing training
- Performance rewards (cruises, resort trips)
What our people are saying!
“How I have blossomed and grown in the last 10 years with ME BULBS is astronomical”
“When you sell a ME BULBS product line, you’re selling the very best in the market”
We are seeking confident and highly motivated individuals for a great opportunity with unlimited earnings and growth potential. Our top performing Outside Sales Representatives earn over $100,000 each year, we want all of our Sales Professionals to be top earners and we will train for success. For over 43 years, our Sales Representatives have been conducting business with facilities across the U.S. Whether you’re a sales veteran or an entry level candidate right out of school, you will be able to take charge or your career and income as an Outside Sales Representative.
- Trip to the company headquarters for advanced product and sales training
- Personal career coach
- One-on-one field training
- All sales materials including portfolio, business cards, demo fixtures and more!
ME BULBS will invest the time and effort to train the right candidate. You bring the desire and we will give you the tools. We do prefer the following:
- Good communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Honesty and integrity
- A competitive nature
This roll is commission only.
Keyword Search: Sales, sales rep, sales manager, sales mgr, outside sales, outside sales representative, outside sales rep,osr, account executive, acct exec, ae, account manager, acct mgr, am, marketing, business development, bus dev, business opportunity, bus opp, independent contractor, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, salespeople, selling, industrial, commercial, lighting, lamps, bulbs,fluorescent, tubes, career position, career opportunity, customer service, retail, entry level, energy, environmental, green
With 43 years of experience, proven sales methods and commitment to excellence; we provide our sales team all the tools and resources to a successful career.
Data Entry Clerk
Do you enjoy working as an in a warehouse? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? Manpower has immediate openings for Data Entry Clerk in Medina, NY.
What’s in it for you?
SHIFT: 1st shift
DURATION: Temporary 7 months - Target Start date is 2/19/2018
· Retrieving/entering/logging data into various electronic databases
· Preparing reports as necessary
· Paper manipulations, printing and scanning documents into a database and other
· Filing and distributing paper copies
· Maintain files according to established regulations and standards
· Maintain client confidentiality
· Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
· Ability to operate various office equipment, e.g., copier, printer & fax
· Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
· Excellent proof reading skills
· Detail oriented
· Possess strong administrative, communication and problem-solving skills
· Capable of holding strict confidentiality and discretion
· Must be adaptable and quick to learn new office technologies, as well as communicate
effectively among diverse groups of people
· Strong understanding of database and spreadsheet applications
· Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities and deadlines
· High School Diploma or GED
· 3-5 years data entry experience preferred
· Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
· Experience with Excel strongly preferred for this position
*Alphanumeric assessment results should include at a minimum: average key strokes per hour, # of errors, & accuracy rating. The net keystrokes per hours should average: at least 5,000 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour or better with a accuracy rating of 90% or better
* Also needed is Excel 2010 basic assessment results for this project
· Able to sit, stand, walk throughout the work day
· Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at (414)269-3151 ext. 1813. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!