Lynnwood Job Description Sample
Nielsen Bros Flooring is looking for new sales associates in their Lynnwood, Bellevue and Auburn locations. Nielsen Bros has been in the flooring business since 1946, and is the Seattle area’s premier dealer of high quality and luxury flooring. If you enjoy working with people and helping them to update and beautify their homes, this position may be for you. You will be working in one of our clean and beautiful showrooms, helping customers to select appropriate flooring products, and scheduling flooring installations. Previous sales and estimating experience is preferred, but Nielsen Bros will train exceptional candidates, even if they have no previous experience.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Compensation & Benefits:
Nielsen Bros offers competitive compensation, training, and the opportunity for advancement. We offer an hourly wage for the first 90 days, after which we offer a competitive commission plan and base pay. After 90 days, Nielsen Bros also offers Health – Vision – Dental Insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. You can find more information and download an application from https://www.nielsenbrosflooring.com/about-us/careers/
PT - Physical Therapist In Edmonds - Seattle-Bellevue-Everett, WA
- Location: EDMONDS, WA
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- Provide skilled Physical Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy.
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice as required.
- Requirements for success in this
al Therapist Job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST - HIRING NOW! Aggressive Hourly Pay Plan!
24325 WA-99, Edmonds, WA 98026
Previous Customer Service Experience Preferred
Campbell Auto Group has an opening for a Part Time Receptionist who needs to be a reliable people-person who loves to communicate face to face and on the phone. Successful candidates must have excellent phone etiquette with a pleasant professional speaking voice and the ability to multi-task. Previous Customer Service experience is a big PLUS!
If you have all these skills, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Apply Online now, and be sure to upload your Resume!
This position involves managing customers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in a professional and efficient manner. The Receptionist also performs clerical duties to support the operation of daily business. As a vital member of our dealership, the Receptionist is responsible for assisting customers in a friendly and courteous manner. Receptionists represent the first impression of an organization to customers and the public. This position pays a Wage Commensurate with Skills and
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communications skills and professional personal presentation
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes high-stress, demanding environment
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Previous Customer Service experience is recommended
- Must be available to mornings, afternoons, and rotating weekends
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.)
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
• pre-employment testing to include background checks,
• MVR, and drug screen.
Marketing Associate - Retail Marketing
Max Global, a brand development, sales and promotional firm based in Everett, WA, has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. We have openings for multiple outgoing, career motivated individuals to fill our Marketing Associate positions IMMEDIATELY.
We’ve been so successful with the events we’ve been running thus far for our current clientele, we have an extensive waiting list of exclusive clientele wanting us to take them on. In order to do that, we need to hire and train additional associates to oversee their future campaigns. Our goal is to teach someone all of the aspects of our events so when we do take on these clients they can move into an executive position and oversee the events of our additional clients from start to finish.
Can you create the buzz?
Must be able to have FUN
Must be excited to work face to face with people
Customer service, retail, sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement
Ability to work at least 30 hours/ week
Aggressive desire to learn
Key Words For LinkedIn Use Only
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, comsumer, consumer products, telecommuntications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales, inside sales, team work, businesss, business to business, management training, entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales, inside sales, team work, business, business to business, management training, field sales, leadership, hospitality, retail, restaurant, full time, part time, college grad, communications, insurance, training, travel, telemarketing, business to business, office supplies, military, team lead, promotions, planning, coaching, sports, sports minded, outgoing, team work, outside, inside, benefits, server, bartender, team,People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, clerical, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental, nurse, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, mortgage, social work, training, cms, attorney, research, payroll, oracle, executive assistant, paralegal, courier post, drivers, pharmaceutical, operations, president, web, Rn, law enforcement, health care, executive, food, production, chef, cad, project management, tax, auto, editor, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, it, collections, Spanish, are buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, welder, clerk, technical, quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, mental health, nanny, child care, registered nurse, cna, Japanese, technical support, administration, property manager, cook, shipping, pharmacy, coordinator, entertainment
Now hiring Restaurant Managers BOH and FOH for our Lynnwood locations
Qualifications for Management positions include:
· Minimum 2 years as a restaurant manager in a full service (table service with full bar) restaurant.
o Kitchen Manager experience in a scratch environment- Focus on Culinary Excellence
o Bar, Host, Service Management in a high volume environment- Focus on a Superior Guest Experience
· Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
· Strong communication skills
· Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
· Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work closing shifts and evenings as needed.
· Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Salary and Benefits
· Starting Base Salary Packages up to $65,000 plus Bonus and Benefits.
· This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 50 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Short and Long Term Disability, Health Savings account, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and Accidental Death Coverage.
If you are a Dynamic Leader, Committed to Excellence, Detail Oriented and ready to embrace the latest technology in a Fast Paced, High Volume Environment Please send your complete resume today with all experience and salary expectations.
All Qualified Managers will be contacted immediately.
key words: restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant recruiters | restaurant recruiter | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | Restaurant resumes | restaurant resume | restaurant job search | restaurant career | restaurant job listing | restaurant job listings | restaurant management jobs | Brio | restaurant manager resume | PF Changs | restaurant management recruiters | restaurant manager jobs | restaurant manager resumes | restaurant manager resume | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management employment | restaurant Manager recruiter | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Carrabbas | restaurant manager employment | restaurant | Olive Garden Restaurants | manager | managers | experienced manager | experienced managers | Management | Full Service Restaurant | Quick Casual Restaurant | Fast Food Restaurant | multi unit operator | Food Service | Hospitality | Bar Manger | Shift Manager | search firm | hospitality search firm | restaurant search firm | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management, restaurant management jobs | restaurant franchises | franchising | managers | buffet | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | recruitment | manager | recruiter | recruitment | BJ's Brewhouse | J Alenanders | Maggianos | career | kitchen manager | opportunity | job opportunities | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | food service | family style | buffet | casual dining | quick service | fast food managers | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restu
Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatrics
Are you a compassionate, caring, skilled Pediatric nurse (RN or LPN)?
Are you looking to have more of an impact in your job and the lives of the children and families who you care for?
We have openings in King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County
Would you like to be appreciated for the work you do and the degree you've earned?
Are you interested in having more control over your schedule in a less stressful environment, while earning top pay?!
If this describes you, please apply today! We have full time and part-time positions available!
If you are inspired by the idea of working one on one with a medically complex pediatric client, we can put you on the right path to success. Our skilled nurses work 8 to 12 hour shifts providing care for clients with a variety of needs. From bringing home an infant/child from the hospital to caring for technologically dependent adults, we will find the right fit for you.
We service all areas between Bellingham to Olympia from Chelan county to Puget Sound
A-One Medical offers top pay including full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, an IRA plan. PTO (paid time off) for all employees based on hours worked with flexible hours and shifts close to home.
As a home care nurse, you will be delivering the finest quality care for your clients while following their individual care plan ordered by the PCP. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Client assessment
- Administering Medications
- Monitoring vitals
- Detailed documentation of all daily treatments and activities
- Following and updating the plan of care as needed and ordered by the PCP and specialty physicians
- Ventilator management
- Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- G/GJ tube feeding and care
- Supply management
- Current license with the state of Washington
- Background check
- Must demonstrate an ability to practice independently in the delivery of nursing care
- Must have good organization and leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Current CPR certification
- Must be physically able to walk, bend, kneel, stand, lift, etc.
- Ability to communicate with clients and to remain calm under stress
- Clinical Support:
- 24 hours support from an RN supervisor
- Vent classes offered with certification
- Specialty training if needed will be provided
A-One Medical is a medically intensive high-tech Home Health Agency founded in 1984. After working in the ICU, our founder saw a need to provide nursing for severely disabled children and adults in their homes, this allowed the patient to thrive and be with their families. Our company is owned and operated by nurses. Clients and nurses have rated A-One Medical with an AAA rating.
Entry Level Representative - Manager In Training
The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate, and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful candidates will be considered to higher-level management positions within the organization. In this position, we are seeking a motivated individual who wants to get on the fast track to their career in the sales, marketing, and consulting industries.
RCG offers a fast-paced people first work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing cities in America.
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you!
- We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on performance
- Paid Training
- Great culture & team spirit
- Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling etc.)
- Promotion and Compensation based on individual's performance
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Meet one on one for sales based interactions with customers
- Demonstrate clear understanding of RCG's business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn management skills
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- A good LAUGH!!! WE HAVE FUN!
We attract highly motivated, passionate, and competitive individuals. Our team wants to be the best in all aspects of business, not only as a team but also as individuals. Here at RCG we encourage all team members to be the best and take control of their opportunity to grow, gain new skills and reach new heights in their career.
We are a diverse full service, commercial roofing contractor that delivers on a diverse range of roofing solutions. We offer single ply membranes, modified SBS roofing systems, Built-up roofing systems, metal and sloped roof systems, waterproofing, torch down roofing, and maintenance and repair services.
Qualified applicants will be able to carry heavy materials like bundles of shingles and tools, will be able to spend all day on their feet working outside in the weather, will not be deterred by roof height, will be stead on their feet, and will be willing to work hard to provide the best level of service for our customers.
We offer competitive wages and room for growth!
Submit your application and resume today!
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!