Lynnwood Job Description Sample
Sprint Sales Consultant - Everett
Wireless To Go is a Sprint Preferred Retailer representing the brand with fifteen Sprint stores here in Western Washington. We are committed to excellence in our customer experience, overall sales approach, and offering our employees financial opportunities and career growth.
Below is a basic job description for a Retail Sales Consultant, and if you have the experience and drive necessary for a Store Management position please apply today! We are currently hiring for both Full Time and Part Time positions.
Retail Sales Consultant
As a Retail Sales Consultant you are the face of Sprint by Wireless To Go, on the front lines serving your customers every day. We are looking for individuals who will strive to exceed all expectations of the customer, the team, and our brand.
What does a Retail Sales Consultant do?
- Assist customers while creating an unmatched level of customer satisfaction
- Right fit our products and services to match the customers' needs
- Assist with day to day operations of the store such as, but not limited to, opening and closing, store cleanliness and overall appearance, inventory, store paperwork, etc.
- Create a positive work environment for themselves and their teammates
What you need to apply...
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Open schedule to work retail hours
- Reliable transportation
Bilingual / Spanish is a HUGE plus
As a Retail Sales Consultant you will receive...
- Product and sales training
- Competitive pay (Hourly + Commission + Bonus)
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Discounted Sprint service and Sprints' Reward Program
- Advancement opportunities
Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Service Technician - Residential
Join Sears Home Services team as a Residential Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technician!
Sears have immediate openings for experienced Residential Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technician in your area. This is an outstanding opportunity for a career minded, self-starting service repair technician to join the Nation’s Largest Home Improvement Business.
The Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technician is responsible for providing timely troubleshooting and quality repairs of customers' residential refrigeration & appliances while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Minimum 1 year refrigeration & appliance repair experience
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Refrigeration & Appliances
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- EPA Universal Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a drug screen and submit to a background check
- Excellent customer service
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Hourly, Over-Time, and Uncapped Commission (soft sale) pay
- Never be on-call
- Never work on Sundays
- Service van
- Gas card
- Specialized tools
- Home dispatched
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
RN - Home Health
Client Tech Exec Spt Tech
Before And After School Counselor
Corporate Communications Spec
IT Platforms Manager - Delivery Services
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!