Lynnwood Job Description Sample
Front Office Assistant
We are a family-owned and operated auto auction business currently seeking a Front Office Assistant to join our expanding team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, outgoing and energetic.
- Maintain and promote customer and employee relations
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Creating and processing client customer files
- Assist with processing of wholesale titles, retail vehicle transactions and dealer flooring
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Data Entry
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Manage office supply inventory
- Perform all other office tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great listening skills
- Demonstrate outgoing, professional attitude with customers and co-workers
- Two years Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to analyze and resolve problems
- Reliable, punctual and dependable attendance
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Previous title experience at a car dealership or auction preferred
Carpet Cleaning Technician - Lynwood, WA (Edmonds,Wa)
Carpet Cleaning Technician Stanley Steemer is looking for motivated individuals! We are looking for those who are career minded and eager to learn and advance in our growing company. Stanley Steemer provides the customers, company vehicle, tools and paid training to become successful within our growing business. We need technicians who are ready to watch their careers rapidly develop. Apply Now!!!
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Stanley Steemer vehicle.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer s home.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
Pay Rate Average: $45,000.00 /year
Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form application to be contacted by a Stanley Steemer Recruiting Specialist.
Associated topics: animal exclusion, animal exclusion technician, custodial, fire restoration, hvac technician, lawn maintenance, mechanic, oil burner service, sanitation, termite control
Tax Accountant Public Accounting
We are a small accounting firm with tremendous growth. We are looking for someone for the Tax Season, with an option for year round employment. We prefer a candidate with a minimum of 3 years of tax experience. CPA or EA preferred. Position can be full time or part time depending on the person and experience. Position will involve consultation and tax preparation of business returns and individual returns as well as review of returns prepared by other members of the firm. We are rapidly increasing our consulting business in State and Local Tax but our main focus during tax season is primarily preparation of federal and state tax returns for small business and individuals. Ultratax and QuickBooks experience a plus. Salary competitive.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Sales Associate- Entry Level
Are you great with people? Do you hate the idea of sitting in a cubicle staring at a screen all day? Would you like to work in a leadership capacity? Would you like to work for a company where you are rewarded for your results, rather than hours and years clocked?
Our clients hire us to represent their brand with integrity and professionalism. Sales Associates help acquire new accounts and retain existing accounts on behalf of our clients. We have tremendous opportunity to grow right now, due to the amount of revenue we have consistently been bringing in for our clients. We need to find individuals that can learn the basics of account management for our clients, and quickly be groomed into leadership roles to help aid in market expansion for our clients.
- Big brand clients who want us to help them expand market share
- Reputable products and services to sell
- A great team that is willing to help each other achieve personal and professional goals
- Hand-on, paid training program
- Consistent schedule, full-time work
- The ability to think on your feet
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work hard and learn hard
- Leadership experience or potential
- Start-up mentality
You might also have:
- Competitive drive
- Sports background
- Sales, Retail, Hospitality, Restaurant, or Customer Service experience
- Can-do attitude
Please submit your resume and contact our HR Department for immediate consideration.
-Great ideas to spark new interest
-Professional, well trained employees
-Maintain personal relationships with your customers
-Performance with a fun-loving attitude
We always stress how vitally important good communication and attention to detail is to gain customer's trust. We look outside your industry and think the way customers think. What is important to your customers? How do you want them to view your company?
Let us represent your brand and drive your profit margins. This is what we do best!
Retail Associate Alternative - Drive With Uber
Drive with Employer and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Employer is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities.What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor any time day or night.
- Getting Started is Easy: Signing up is quick & easy.
- Get Paid Weekly: Get checks deposited into your bank account weekly.
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door vehicle
- You have a driver’s license and insurance
- You're friendly and excited to earn money on your schedule!
If you have previous employment experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Employer and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Sidecar, Deliv, Postmates, Roadie. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.
Customer Relations Specialist
At ReedHein, it is an exciting time of growth and opportunities. If you want to work on a team made up of passionate, dedicated and hardworking people who are committed to making a difference, then we invite you to apply.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will have experience in a professional office, be a master at efficiency and customer service, have a strong understanding of priorities, be able to multi-task, have impeccable organizational skills and be able to think quick on their feet and approach each call with stellar customer service and problem-solving attitude.
The candidate must be self-motivated, competent in prioritizing tasks and thrive in a fast moving, constantly evolving environment.
· Act as a primary contact for customer escalations
· Manage high volume of customer calls to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
· Evaluate customer’s current situation with their timeshare(s)
· Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting information in our internal system
· Verify, research and review each file prior to reaching out to the customer to ensure accuracy and that all pertinent information has been presented
· Develop strong and trusted relationship with customers and resolve issues in accurate and timely manner
· Apply knowledge and experience to answer a variety of complex inquiries
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow-up to ensure resolutions
· Quickly and accurately assess inquiries in order to understand customer needs
· Prioritize and organize escalations to ensure visibility, traction, and ultimate closure
· Monitor escalation issues and create worksheet and/or system to show issue and solution.
· Other duties as assigned
· Provide excellent customer service to all clients
· Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Demonstrated excellence in internal/external customer service
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
· Problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate fluently in English
· Strong PC skills – proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and E-mail. Must be able to learn the CRM system. Knowledge of Docusign and Go To Meeting, a plus.
High School Diploma
ReedHein & Associates and the Timeshare Exit Team, helps timeshare owners out of their current ownership, safely and legitimately. Millions of consumers have been unable to successfully exit their timeshare through other options in the marketplace when they realize they are no longer utilizing the property or that it is becoming a financial hardship to them. Whether they inherited the timeshare and the financial responsibilities associated with ownership, or they were convinced through a high-pressure sales environment that their resort is an investment they couldn't turn down, the Timeshare Exit Team has the experience to help them navigate a successful exit from their timeshare. We aim to educate timeshare owners of all of their options with their timeshare, and if they feel exiting that timeshare is in their best interest our staff will guide them through our unique, strategic, and guaranteed process to safely and legitimately exit them from their timeshare.
Timeshare Exit Team is not a listing company - we do not buy, sell or donate timeshares for the consumers. Many competitors will only conduct business via email or phone, or they ask you to meet them in a hotel room. These are characteristics of unestablished companies or a scam. They will ask for money upfront and often times don't tell you that if they are unsuccessful in unloading your timeshare that you don't get your money back. It is obvious why consumers are skeptical because there are so many scams on top of the scam they feel is their timeshare. Timeshare Exit Team has the highest exit success rate in the industry, and our results are 100% guaranteed or the consumer pays nothing. Check out our website to learn more about our guarantee: www.timeshareexitteam.com.
Caviar Driver Full Time - Seattle
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Route Service Representative
JOIN THE CLEAN TEAM: RUG DOCTOR AREA SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Ever wonder who cleans and services the iconic red Rug Doctor rental machines you find at your local grocery stores? It’s a large US-based Rug Doctor workforce of people like YOU!
We need a full-time Area Service Representative (ASR) that is a responsible, self-starter, to deliver products and provide service to existing accounts in Bellingham, Anacortes, Oak Harbor (Bainbridge Island), Edmonds, Lynnwood, Monroe, Everett, Arlington and Burlington and surrounding areas.
While Direct Store Delivery experience is helpful, it’s not necessary. You provide a GREAT ATTITUDE, we'll provide paid training. Clean and powerful machines combined with face-to-face interactions with retailers make us the leader in CLEAN.
ASR Job Description
- Up to 6 to 10 service calls per day
- Restock products, pricing, facing, rotating, and invoicing of products and machines during each service call
- Inspect and test, and clean equipment and displays by performing preventative maintenance as needed, including, but not limited to overall functionality of machines, clean/polish racks, floor space around and under racks
- Provide customer service, including service calls and Walmart kiosk maintenance, 3rd party merchandising projects, periodic inventory counts, out of cycle service calls and store service requests
- This job is physically demanding and involves a significant amount of lifting (20-50 lbs), walking, standing/bending and driving
Rug Doctor Offers:
- Salary plus commission
- Company vehicle includes fuel, maintenance, and repairs
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company credit card provided for travel, meals and other expenses
- Paid training, vacation, and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and other benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
To apply to be a Rug Doctor ASR, you must:
- Be 21 and up
- Like people, machines, and cleaning supplies
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Be able to operate a 12 ft. >10,000 lb. (non DOT) commercial box van
- Be available to work a flexible schedule due to occasional Saturday's or OT may be required due to special projects
- Be computer literate and own a computer with internet connection
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a DMVR review
- Preferred Non-Smoker
Still have questions? Please email email@example.com.
Ready to Be a Rug Doctor ASR? CLICK APPLY
Rug Doctor is an EOE company. Applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal background inquiry, and will be required to pass a drug screen and Non DOT physical in order to be considered for employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!