Lynwood Job Description Sample
Try Out Dental Assistant
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for professional and personal fulfillment in your career? Do you want to be part of an organization that is interested in your professional growth? Seeking a group that's dedicated to both quality care for its patients and a positive work place for its team members? Welcome to Western Dental – Brident. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced dental assistants. If you are a motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics and dental experience we would like to hear from you.
At Western Dental – Brident we have modern, fully equipped state of the art dental practices that you will be proud to be affiliated with. We recognize that our team members are part of the Western Dental – Brident family where we provide excellent professional, financial and personal growth for your dental career. With solid administrative and technology support and backed by outstanding management systems, our dental practices will provide excellent patient care and where our team members are appreciated and respected as professional colleagues.
401 (k) plan
Company continuing education courses and an opportunity to advance,
- 8 hour infection control certificate
- X-ray license and BLS/CPR card
Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, we're helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because we're present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose as they deliver compassionate care to our millions of patients every day.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Pharmacy Technicians who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration,Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our pharmacies every day. Whether you are new to working in pharmacies or are an experienced Pharmacy Technician, we have a place for you on our team to use your skills and talents to serve and care for our patients and customers.
The Pharmacy Technician position provides individuals with an opportunity to work in a leading retail pharmacy company and in a role that positively impacts the lives and health of others. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
Success for incumbents in this role includes being able to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team's ability to promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations. If you like working in fast-paced environments and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
As a new Pharmacy Technician, you are required to complete an extensive CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program as well as satisfy all registration, licensing and certification requirements according to your State's Board of Pharmacy guidelines. Your Pharmacy Technician duties will be restricted by your manager at first until you complete all necessary requirements. Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
Are you ready to help people on their path to better health? We are ready to have you join our team and help you on your career path to achieve your goals!
Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Must be at least 16 years of age
Licensure requirements vary by state
Attention and Focus
o The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Customer Service Orientation
o Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner
o Notice and understand customers' reactions, and respond appropriately
- Communication Skills
o Use and understand verbal and written communication to interact with customers and colleagues
o Actively listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Mathematical Reasoning
o The ability to use math to solve a problem, such as calculating day's supply of a prescription
- Problem Resolution
o Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem
o Choosing the best course of action when faced with a complex situation with several available options
Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another
Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm
Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately
Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
o The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 lbs; exerting up to 30 lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
PTCB National Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Case Manager, Lead (Ssvf – Compton)
Helping Our Most Vulnerable Change Their Life Stories
Volunteers of America is a non-profit human services organization committed to serving people in need, strengthening families, and building communities. VOA - LA provides a variety of social services to Los Angeles area communities such as Head Start programs, Upward Bound college prep programs, veterans' services, homeless shelters, low-income housing program as well as drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Learn more at www.voala.org.
SUPPORTIVE SERVICES FOR VETERAN FAMILIES
Our SSVF Program (Supportive Services for Veteran Families) provides temporary housing assistance in conjunction with comprehensive case management to veterans with families who are homeless or are facing a housing crisis.
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE
The Lead Case Manager will arrange, coordinate, monitor, mentor, and assure all delivered services by the case management team meet the needs of SSVF clients. This includes assisting case managers in: assessing and reassessing household needs, educating households on VA and community resource opportunities, developing housing stability plans, scheduling appointments, and providing necessary follow-up to ensure housing stability plans are progressing on schedule and needs are adequately being addressed. The position requires a combination of administrative/office duties and field/outreach work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assign and monitor case load of team:
Review daily referrals and screenings of veteran families.
Designates veteran households to case manager for intake and ensures all supporting documents are verified.
Provides information and referrals for callers and walk-in veteran households
Conducts comprehensive screenings and assessments with veterans to collect functional, environmental, financial, employment, housing, educational, and health information, as appropriate, to develop a case plan.
Develops support systems to meet veteran and family needs; coordinates and facilitates move-in activities, rental negotiations, and service referrals as required.
May make home and field visits.
Monitors case managers on a regular basis to determine quality and effectiveness of services provided.
Review cases with Program Coordinator and Case Management Team.
Audit case file on a regular basis for completeness and accuracy.
Conducts crisis intervention as necessary.
Assists case managers by identifying and coordinating a variety of available services necessary for veterans and families to maintain/obtain self-sufficiency and family stabilization.
Refers veteran households to available VA/community providers for therapeutic, social, educational, and medical resources.
Provides support to case managers and veteran households through ongoing case conferencing, counseling, and advocacy.
Conducts comprehensive file reviews and assessment of data collected to assure all necessary documentation is collected by case managers for SSVF services eligibility purposes.
Assure all SSVF assets and file documents are maintained and secure for all veteran households.
Develops, performs, and assists with workshops pertaining to veteran households' needs.
Participates and assists with outreach events.
Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions are those key requirements, specific tasks, and job duties of the position that are required on a regular basis (using action words such as perform, responsible for, deliver, develop, etc.).
Essential Function 1: Lead a team of Case Managers on their active case load through reviewing and discussing detailed plans of action to meet the clients needs, set goals and find the necessary resources to meet those goals.
Essential Function 2: Responsible for intake, assessments, service planning and service delivery.
Essential Function 3: Conducts hard and soft file management, HMIS, CM process flow, to ensure Client documentation meets all requirements for provision of services.
Essential Function 4: Collaborate with other service providers to link participants to community resources and supportive services.
Essential Function 5: Conducts weekly case conferencing and monthly case file audits to assure participant records are complete and accurate.
Essential Function 6: Develops, performs, and assists with workshops pertaining to veteran households' needs.
Other duties as required and is subject to change at any time.
Formal education, diplomas, degrees, licenses and/or certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or related field.
Type and number of years of directly related work experience.
Minimum of 3 years of experience as a case manager.
2 years of experience in case management in the designated specialty (i.e., veterans, housing, benefits).
Proven leadership qualities.
Principles or knowledge required for this position.
- Case Management ethics, HIPAA, Programmatic standards of operation and clinical engagement, clinical documentation methods, client focused ideology.
Skills required to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Basic Microsoft operating system navigation, office, outlook, word, excel, power-point, internet browser.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
Skills and abilities required to meet the essential functions of the position – what one does.
Ability to perform under circumstances of possible emotional stress and conflict, including dealing with un-cooperative clients.
Ability to develop a strong working relationship with service providers
Effective written and oral communications skills
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, with or without reasonable accommodation, including meeting qualitative and quantitative productivity standards.
Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Dependable, collaborative, prompt, positive mindset, flexible, organized.
Master's Degree in Social Work or related field.
Experience working with U.S Armed Forces Veterans or US Armed Forces veteran.
Bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
3 years of experience in case management and working with target population.
Experience in supervision or lead role.
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form 1-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (OHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
SOX Coordinator/Financial Analyst
The SOX Coordinator & Financial Analyst will manage SOX testing and reporting activities for Dickson Testing and Aerocraft Heat Treat. The position will also assist in performing financial analysis, reporting and month end closing activities.
Coordinate with the Division Headquarters on the Corporate SOX plan
Manage all tasks and documents pertaining to the administration of SOX program - scheduling, communication, training, keeping custody of all pertinent documents such as plan, testing templates, results, remediation support, follow up with the locations to ensure timely completion of testing, and maintaining various performance metrics (e.g. timeliness of the testing completion, number of exceptions by cycle, by country, etc.)
Identify areas of risk Provide periodic summarized status update to the divisional leadership
Perform quarterly restricted access & Segregation of duties reviews
Assist with the divisional Policies and Procedures updates
Assist with special SOX projects, such a process narrative documentation, process re-engineering, etc.
Prepare and distribute daily flex budget reporting to department managers
Assist in monthly financial reporting activities such Sales by Country, Sales & EBIT by Customer
Assist with Month end closing activities as assigned by Controller
Minimum Education ( or substitute experience) required:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
CPA designation preferred.
Minimum Experience required:
Requires seven or more year's accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Demonstrated understanding and application of U.S. GAAP
Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Ability to successfully manage many issues/projects simultaneously
Excellent interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of management
Able to work productively and independently
Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal, communications and management skills.
SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) reporting experience is required
Strong Great Plains knowledge Preferred.
Strong Excel skills.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
• Performs specialized legal research and writing in support of work in assigned area of criminal or civil prosecution, including research and analysis of statutes, legislative intent, judicial precedents, agency rules and regulations, and law review articles as they related to assigned cases to include those of an especially complex or unprecedented nature.
• Utilizes a variety of automated resources to research case or program specific legal matters, and to participate in assigned areas of criminal or civil proceedings, e.g., electronic discovery.
• Assists in the development of case referrals by: Ensuring that referrals meet agency and USAO standards for litigation; Reviewing and evaluating referrals to determine the need for additional information and evidence, and planning a comprehensive approach to obtain this information and evidence;
• Assisting the assigned attorney(s) regarding the merits and weaknesses of specific referrals based upon applicable law, evidence of liability and damages, and potential defenses;
• Helping the USAO develop new referrals, by ensuring a good working relationship with client agencies and the public, and by in training for federal, state, and local agencies in the assigned area, preparing informational literature, etc.
• Performs a variety of tasks associated with litigation of cases in assigned specialty area including but not limited to:
• Receiving and analyzing incoming pleadings and correspondence;
• Determining appropriate action and notes time limitations for responses;
• Drafting correspondence and legal documents for attorney’s signature;
• Drafting proposed orders and decrees for signature of judges and magistrates.
• Assists in pretrial preparation by: Preparing, scheduling, reviewing, and organizing discovery; Notifying, interviewing, and managing witnesses; Researching case law; Supporting assigned attorney(s) in court proceedings by briefing attorney on pertinent facts, issues, and case law, and by compiling, organizing, and indexing exhibits.
• Processes, tags, indexes, and organizes voluminous discovery, including documents, electronic communications, and audio and video recordings in multi-defendant violent and organized crime cases.
• Produces high quality work using discovery databases, such as IPRO Eclipse and Relativity.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proven excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Requires paralegal certificate.
- At least two years of litigation paralegal experience.
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Access or other data bases), Word Perfect and Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar applications.
- Experience with Relativity or similar databases.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.
- Ability to meet and deal with people in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (KEEP IN MIND CREDIT CHECK IS PART OF SECURITY CLEARANCE)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Name of Reference:
Relationship to candidate during tenure
Worth New York Stylist - Los Angeles, CA
A Worth New York Stylist provides a highly personalized one-on-one shopping experience unlike any other brand. From wardrobe building to event specific dressing, Stylists understand the fashion demands of their client’s lifestyle and find solutions they will love.
Worth New York is looking for independent fashion Stylists nationally to work with clients each season to host trunk shows for our luxury brand.
Key responsibilities of a Stylist include:
- Independent Contractor position - Hosts in-home Trunk Shows four times a year (one week each season) through private appointments.
- Has relationships in the community with women who enjoy luxury fashion and shop at an average price point of $250 - $400.
Keys to success:
- Loves the fashion world, values dressing well and has a great sense of style.
- The core of this position requires a motivated self-starter who is motivated by earning straight commission, networking with and impacting women!
- Ability to connect with people and work successfully in direct sales through personal contacts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; technological comfort.
- Compensation includes a wardrobe allowance, generous commission and a bonus package.
- Flexibility allows Stylists to work around existing schedules.
- Excellent support and ongoing training to ensure success.
- Minimal enrollment fees.
- The use of company owned sample sets.
- The ability to sell through social media.
Brand Ambassador (Part-Time) - Los Angeles, CA Region
Home Chef is building new ways to navigate the booming meal kit delivery industry. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
Are you looking for weekend or supplemental income work and want to represent a rapidly growing brand? If so...you might be a fit for our Brand Ambassador team! Home Chef is looking for Brand Ambassadors to promote our meal kits in grocery stores and connect customers with our brand. We are looking for outgoing, professional individuals to represent our brand in stores. As a Brand Ambassador, you will educate customers on our products and give people a taste of the benefits of our meal kits. You are the "face" of our company to our customers, and you should be high-energy, professional, articulate and independent! Home Chef was recently ranked #3 on Inc’s list of Fastest Growing Companies in America...come be a part of the growth!
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for our customers
- Responsible for several stores within a certain geography/territory
- Represent and promote the Home Chef brand and its meal kits at grocery stores to customers
- Engage customers and share key messages about the product’s key features and benefits
- Maintain working knowledge of our product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create ‘buzz’ to gain consumer attention
- Set-up and distribute collateral and coupons, as needed
- Ensure product is properly placed, priced, displayed in stores
- Work with store managers to mitigate any issues (expiration, in-stock, packaging, etc)
- Confirm proper execution of primary and secondary signage
- Ensure promotional activity is advertised and executed correctly
- Support retail accounts to help drive sales
- Deliver timely recaps to your manager on in-store efforts, product availability/quality, cooler/signage organization, and additional feedback
- Travel to, provide coverage, and form relationships with store management for all stores within your geography/territory
- Positive attitude, a hunger for knowledge, and excitement for growing our business and brand
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and engage customers - willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Dependable and punctual
- Honest and ethical
- Valid Driver's License and reliable/consistent transportation method (car)
- Comfortable driving long distance and in the city (where applicable)
- Must be able to transport collateral and/or samples
- Comfortable standing on your feet for your entire shift
- Must be able to work during peak store hours. Flexibility to work Mon/Wed, nights, weekends as needed - schedule for this role will vary and be based on your availability!
- Must Maintain professional and clean appearance at all times
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing is a plus!
- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - get $30 off your first order!
- 30% Employee discount for Home Chef meal kits ordered online
- Employee Discount Portal - save on electronics, shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and more!
- As a Home Chef employee, you will be eligible for a 10% discount when you purchase Kroger in-house brands
Professional Sales Trainee - Upcoming Graduates - Entry Level
Professional Sales Trainee - Entry Level
Upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply - we are interviewing and hiring for our January 2019 start date
Are you about to graduate with minimal experience, but have a passion for a long-term career in sales? Are you looking to utilize a consultative sales approach in an innovative and technical driven industry? If so, this entry-level sales career is made for you!
- In this true entry-level position you will be selling cutting edge industrial automation solutions, but not before you complete a fully paid intensive 1-2 months of classroom training, followed by at least 3 months of professional mentorship.
- This is a true career-making opportunity for fresh grads that are hard charging, metrics & goal driven, high achievers who want nothing more than a long-term career in sales.
- If you have a passion for sales, you know that sales is not for clock watchers but for hard working, positive people that know that opportunity is just behind the “no”, and that “no” is nothing to be afraid of.
- As a true professional salesperson, you will be selling solutions only presented after intense listening, asking great questions, earning your client’s trust and moving the process forward.
What You Will Do as a Professional Sales Trainee:
- Spend two days in the office prospecting and filling your pipeline
- Spend three days on the road, meeting your clients face-to-face, forging relationships and problem solving
- Become an expert in your product line so you can think on your feet to provide custom innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients in factory type settings
- Make presentations, negotiate and write proposals
What is Required of a Professional Sales Trainee:
- Bachelor’s Degree (upcoming grads encouraged to apply)
- 0 - 3 years experience (seriously, zero experience is needed)
- A passion for a long-term career in sales
- An aptitude and passion for technology in general and a desire to help manufacturers create more efficient processes
What You Will Receive as a Professional Sales Trainee:
- A long-term career where employees are only promoted from within
- $85k 1st Year Target ($60k base salary + $25k+/- bonus)
- $105k 2nd Year Target ($60k base salary + $50k+/- bonus)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances
- 401k with company match
Account Manager, The Americas
Movio’s mission is to connect all moviegoers with their ideal movie, and we’re on the hunt for talented people to contribute to a future where every generation can experience the magic of cinema.
As the global leader in marketing data analytics and campaign management solutions, Movio is revolutionizing the way the film industry interacts with moviegoers. With a global database of over 100 million moviegoers and more than 5,000 movie titles, Movio supports the world’s most comprehensive moviegoer database. With actionable moviegoer insights and effortless campaign execution to deliver measurable marketing success.
Movio is made up of people who love movies and are passionate about having a lasting impact on the success of the cinema industry. With offices in Los Angeles, Auckland - New Zealand and London, we are transforming the way movies are marketed across the world. Movio products empower marketers to connect moviegoers with their ideal movie.
Movio is a company of Vista Group International Ltd (NZX & ASX: VGL), a world leading company comprised of eight businesses that provide software, digital and online solutions to the global film industry.
Movio is experiencing major growth at a global level and has a need for a full-time LA-based Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a select portfolio of key American accounts and supporting the Client Services Director in leading the requirements gathering, planning and the implementation of client-facing products.
Movio’s short-term objective is to grow the number of exhibitors using our Movio Cinema product in the region, however the long-term measurement of success will be measured by your ability to retain these exhibitors through your service, relationships and insight you provide our clients.
We’re looking for someone who loves what they do and is a highly motivated team player that ‘rolls up their own sleeves’ to do what is required. A passion for delivering exceptional client service, with an ability to handle difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and a fantastic sense of humour are key to this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a select portfolio of Movio client accounts in the American region (ie Canada, the United States and Latin American countries)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships in order to build and maintain customer confidence in, and satisfaction with, Movio’s products and services
- Proactively support clients in achieving their campaign objectives
- Lead weekly conference calls with each client in account portfolio to ensure clients are maximising their use of the Movio Cinema console
- Provide guidance on client’s CRM/e-CRM strategies
- Conduct operational consulting services as required, including but not limited to setting up well-targeted campaigns and recurring campaigns based on customer behavioural triggers in the Movio Cinema console
- Conduct platform training for new client staff and around major platform enhancements
- Lead and/or participate in on-going client planning sessions to ensure clients are optimising use of Movio’s products and services as part of their broader Marketing and CRM strategy
- Assist clients with regular measurement of specific campaign as well as overall program success
- Recommend and prepare proposals for additional Movio products and services
- Represent Movio at various functions or industry events as required
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional client management role e.g. project manager, account manager, team lead or any other hands-on leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data-driven marketing, including but not limited to, developing database marketing strategy, CRM/Loyalty programme management, customer journey or customer lifecycle management
- Proven experience in analytical interpretation and insight generation
- Previous agency experience would be considered an asset
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Willingness and ability to travel domestic and/or international
- Cinema industry experience would be preferred
- A love for movies and the cinematic experience
Here at Movio we value inclusivity and celebrate diversity. We’re committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.
- Vibrant office culture with organized social outings and activities (winter ski trip, Palm Springs summer retreat etc.)
- Work with the best in the business – we are very careful with who we hire, and have assembled an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking and friendly people
- Our benefits package is above and beyond the standard offering: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP, and generous paid time off
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!