Lynwood Job Description Sample
Customer Service (South Bay)
We’re on the hunt for highly motivated, detail-obsessed full-time team members to join our Southern California Team. Our set-up is pretty unique – you’ll be working in a fast-paced 24/7 casino on a card table with casino staff and their customers. No casino experience?No problem! We’ll prepare you with fully paid, interactive training as well as on-the-job training and resources.
While customer service experience and a love for numbers is preferred, enthusiasm for creating a memorable gaming experience for our clients and their guests is essential.
On a daily basis, you will be:
· Verifying the accuracy of payouts and ensuring compliance of game rules
· Working with an amazing team to exceed the expectations of our client casinos, their players, and staff.
· An important part of ensuring that we create an enjoyable and entertaining experience for the casino players by interacting with casino staff.
What’s in it for you? – Competitive Compensation Package
· Competitive starting salary: $14-$16/hour depending on your shift with opportunities for overtime.
· Fast-paced and fun work environment
· Ongoing support and on-the-job training to help you reach those merit based increases within your 1st year
· Free Medical Coverage with options to upgrade
· Affordable Dental and Insurance options
· Free Group Life Insurance and Free AD&D Insurance
· Variety of voluntary benefits including additional voluntary life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and hospital care insurance
· Corporate discounts – cell phone, gym memberships, and more.
Let’s talk about how you can join the team – (aka the requirements)
· You must be 21+ years of age
· Successfully pass a drug test, thorough background, reference, and credit check
· Successfully pass our paid training program and obtain required licensing through state and local agencies
Check us out!
· Instagram (@blackstonegaming) - Facebook (/BlackstoneGaming)
· Twitter (@blkstonegaming) - Linkedin (Blackstone Gaming, LLC)
Blackstone Gaming is an equal opportunity employer.
Problem Gambling? 1-800-Gambler or visit http://www.problemgambling.ca.gov
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good?
Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
Integrated Care Social Worker
This position requires that the Integrated Care Social Worker provide linkage and resources to all of the clients needing these services in the Pediatric, Adult, and Women's Health departments of Eisner's Lynwood site. It requires close collaboration with the clinicians treating the patients as well as the ability to build relationships with these clients. It also involves counseling and providing integrated services as part of this primary care team General Duties: As an integral part of the primary care clinic team. Completes reporting process in cases of rape, domestic violence, child abuses, and elder. Assists and arranges referral services and/or shelters for victims of domestic violence, child abuse, and elder abuse. Intervenes in cases involving difficult patients/families, or clients demonstrating behavioral problems. Responds to requests from other departments within the Center to meet with a potential client or to provide case management services as needed. Provides referral services to patients in need of housing, food, or ancillary medical services, such as optometry referrals, USCIS (Immigration and Naturalization), or legal services. Connects patients with internal and external health education programs or classes. May conduct group classes programs for patients as appropriate. Provides initial paperwork and psychological assessment for client initial intake as appropriate. Provides counseling as needed, and makes referrals for further counseling. Collaborates with the material and nursing providers to formulate, implement and revise discharge planning. Works closely with clinical staff in coordinating and obtaining needed services for patients and families. Provides psycho-educational support for patients. Working with the medical or social worker provider, designs specific behavioral plans for the patients. Obtain medical records from other facilities as requested.
• Substance abuse experience is highly desirable.
• Previous experience in uncomplicated curriculum and materials development preferred.
• Masters in Social Work or dual degree of MSW/Masters of Public Health.
• Must be waivered or licensed with the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
• Experience with electronic health records preferred.
• Cultural competence working in diverse/low-income and immigrant communities/ High degree of intrapersonal competence with both staff and patients, and thorough knowledge of evidence based care.
Detail-oriented, supervisory skills helpful.
Customer Service Reps - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Mak
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Well established, medium sized premixed concrete producer with plants throughout California has an immediate opportunity for a Logistics Analyst, to be based either out of our LA County or Orange County offices.
Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
Plan or implement systems to meet production requirements.
Train dispatch personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding logistics strategies.
Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer issues.
Direct transportation scheduling to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
Negotiate transportation rates or services when using outside carriers.
Design models for use in evaluating logistics programs or services.
Supervise the work of schedulers/dispatchers.
Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes, or carriers to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
3 to 5 years of logistics management experience, preferably relating to the construction industry
Demonstrated understanding of commercial trucking logistics
Able to manage time effectively
Effective interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Proficient in MS Office suite
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For immediate consideration, submit resume in Word or pdf format, including salary requirements via this site.
CDL A Driver - Flatbed Owner Operator
- CDL-A TEAM Flatbed Drivers
Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities with Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If you're ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Referral Bonus
Same Day Pay
High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
A+ Advantage Program
- Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
Your Trailer or Ours
True, Non-Forced Dispatch
Ask recruiter about our take-me-home option on the load board
Owner Operator Requirements:
6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
23 years of age
Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
St. Francis Medical Center - Scribe
This opportunity is located in Lynwood, CA
To complete your application, please make sure to follow steps 1 and 2.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the clinic.
Vituity is one of the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1500 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments, Hospitalist Departments, Psychiatric Inpatient, and outside clinics. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete a scribe applicant test. Click HERE
Step 2: Use the APPLY NOW link located at the top of this page to submit your resume and complete your application.
The Application Process
- If the site you are applying for is hiring, you will be contacted by a recruiter only if your skills and experience best match the requirements of the current job opportunity
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries regarding application status at this time
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of scribe application test
Graphic Designer/ Industrial Designer
Pacific Lighting & Standards Company is a lighting manufacturer based in Lynwood, CA for over 30 years. We help secure and manufacture outdoor commercial lighting product nationwide.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team in building new lighting designs and help secure projects with current product base.
Our ideal Graphic Designer will be someone with heavy, hands-on experience with industrial/product design. Preferably, we would like someone with manufacturing, concept design experience or near college degree completion in related fields. Previous experience with electronics, manufacturing, or prototyping in the lighting industry is a plus.
The Graphic Designer will be working across multiple projects and competing deadlines, and should be able to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
Needed/desired program base of the Industrial/Graphic Designer include:
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe InDesign
· Pro/E, Pro/Engineer, Wildfire, and/or Creo Parametric
· AutoCad, AGI-32, or Web Design experience would be a plus
Qualifications of the
Industrial/Product Designer Include:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, Industrial Design or equivalent visual design; or working toward a degree in these or related fields.
· At least 1-2 years of experience working with design leads
· At least 1-2 years of experience in product or industrial design
· Stable base and understanding of visual theory, branding, materials, finishes, sustainability analyses and product construction techniques.
· An online digital or email-able portfolio, with a strong proficiency in user-centered designs with a strong, diverse range of projects
· Above else, an eagerness to learn the dynamic lighting industry that changes with a flip of a switch.
If you feel you meet our qualifications for this Graphic Designer position, please send us your resume and a current digital portfolio. Applicants must have work samples to be considered (Please limit your file size to under 2MB)
Please submit your resume and portfolio with Graphic Designer listed in the subject line
Local Applicants Only No phone calls please
RN, 7Th Floor Med/Surge Oncology
EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
Status: Full-Time, Nights
Opened as Mary's Help Hospital in 1912, Seton Medical Center, a 357 licensed bed facility serves the highly diverse 1.5 million residents of San Francisco and San Mateo counties with a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. Its sister hospital is Seton Coastside, a 116-bed skilled nursing facility located in the coastal town of Moss Beach. Seton Coastside offers the only 24-hour Standby Emergency Department along the 55-mile coastal stretch between Daly City and Santa Cruz.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!