Lyricist Job Description Sample
CauseVox (www.causevox.com) is a digital fundraising platform that has helped thousands of nonprofits raise funds for world-changing causes. We are champions for do-gooders that do.
We have a small marketing team that looking to expand the content that we share about our users and fundraising insights from our platform.
You’re someone who’s a great writer that can adapt to the style and tone of our brand. You have experience working in digital marketing, fundraising, or a nonprofit. You know how to tell an amazing story and know how to distill the latest concepts and techniques, inside and outside of the nonprofit industry, to various audience personas.
In this position, you’ll work directly with our content team and have a lot of freedom and flexibility in generating content. You should be able to strike the right balance between developing educational content and product-based content.
Your main responsibility is to create high-value content (blog posts, ebooks, online guides) around crowdfunding, online fundraising and marketing, nonprofit management, social good, and causes. Content is published on our blog.
We would also like you to write content for marketing and sales emails as well.
We prefer to work with freelancers for an extended period of time so we can invest in your development.
- First and foremost, a talent and passion for writing
- You love nonprofits, fundraising, marketing, and technology and can quickly translate difficult concepts into simple ideas to understand
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing, fundraising, and have worked at a nonprofit
- Capacity to prioritize, and execute a number of concurrent projects
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Some experience using Google Docs, Basecamp (or similar), and Wordpress
- Understanding of SEO (using keywords, meta descriptions, etc)
- Ability to match our brand tone
- 3+ years of experience working in fundraising or marketing at a nonprofit or charity
- Ability to read and edit basic HTML (for formatting purposes)
Compensation (Example current rates)
- $35 per blog post or short video script (est 400 - 999 words)
- $65 per long blog post (est 1000 - 1200 words)
- $250 per online guide or ebook (est 1500 - 2500 words)
- No red tape and no office politics
- Work remotely (anywhere you’d like!)
- Flexible schedules
- Flexible projects
Medical Authorization Assistant (Prior Authorization) (13111-091819)
Clinical Prior Authorization Specialist
Computer Applications/Video Broadcasting 2019-20
Prior Authorization Specialist
Cyber Security Engineer
Rn/Lpn Intake Coordinator In Home Care- FT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!