Machine Clothing Replacer Job Description Sample
SEQUENCE REPLACER The Georgia Department of Labor, Hinesville Career Center, will accept applications for DS Smith
- Riceboro Mill for the mill-entry level position of Sequence Replacer beginning Tuesday, February 13, 2018 and ending Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 4:00 p.m Benefits after 90 days include: Medical & Dental Insurance 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match Company paid Life Insurance (Employee Only)
At least 18 years old, High School Diploma or equivalent, a valid Driver's License, 3 years of manufacturing or work related experience. Pref. will be given for post-secondary education. 2-year college degree is a plus and will be used as a substitute for manufacturing experience Mill operation is 7 days a week, 24 hours a day Persons selected for interview must have either a college degree, or 3 years of manufacturing or work related experience, or possess a "GOLD" Georgia Work Ready Certificate. A copy of the Work Ready Certificate and/or the college degree should be attached to the application. A resume can also be attached to the application Applicants must apply at the Georgia Department of Labor, 740 General Stewart Way, Suite 202, Hinesville, Georgia Please do not call nor visit DS Smith
Riceboro Mill AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FULL TIME pressing position available at Gadue's Dry Cleaning in Colchester. Monday through Friday hours. Morning shift, 6:30 am start time. (Can adjust to 7am start time.)
We will train. Good attitude a must!
Apply in person today at our plant at 63 Creek Farm Road in Colchester, or call 879-3144 to set up an interview.
$100 Signing Bonus at 30 Days!
3D Browzwear Specialist – Clothing Brand – DOE
Our client, a Clothing Brand, is seeking a 3D Browzwear Speacialist to join their team in NYC!
In this technical design role, you will create tech packs, templates, and fit standards for the brand, utilizing your 3D Browzwear skills. Your deadline-driven work ethic and eye for detail will ensure your success in this multifaceted role!
You will need:
· A minimum of 2+ years of experience
· Strong hand sketching and computer drawing skills
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of patternmaking and garment construction
· Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
· Detail-oriented and organized
Please submit your resume and portfolio to be considered.
Fashion Line Sales Manager Urso Clothing
Urso Clothing Co. is actively searching for a self-motivated Sales Manager to join their team in Midtown. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized and proactive candidate to partner with a break-through company.
In this high-level role, Sales Manager will focus on men’s and women’s apparel. He or she will work directly with specialty and major stores, will also identify and assess competitive plans for growth. The ideal candidate for this role possesses a business development approach in addition to account management skills.
- Develop opportunities for new business
- Execute sales and marketing strategy throughout the region
- Evaluate emerging markets
- Manage P&L
- Attend industry events
- Negotiate sales contracts
- Create sales presentations
- At least 3+ years of sales and business development experience
- Existing relationships with department and specialty stores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to manage a sales team
- Deadline-driven with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
This is an exciting opportunity to partner with an up and coming brand with a competitive salary!
The Men & Women's Designer is a key contributor to the collaborative design process, driving the growth and success of the men and women's business by creating relevant, innovative concepts that speak to the active & casual lifestyle. Brings understanding of the lifestyle industry, experience working with technical fabrics, outerwear and performance layers. Brings instincts for trends, innovation, pattern, texture and color. Has strong knowledge of fabrics and issues related to sustainability, is knowledgeable about construction, very particular about how clothes fit, and understands highest quality.
- Work with the Design team to develop seasonal direction and inspiration, identify fabric needs, product concepts, color palette, print and yarn dye concepts.
- Create relevant, innovative design concepts. Ensure products meet Stampd principles for balancing comfort, versatility, style and environmental intelligence, are of the highest quality and support overall business strategies.
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts through reviews and formal line presentations.
- Provide style definition creating tech packs, detailed drawings, fabric details, color, trims, and print patterns; define product function fit requirements.
- Design with full awareness of price targets and margin goals. Work with product development and production to source appropriately and to find design solutions to achieve cost, price point and margin goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, color, fabrics, trims, garment construction, washes, finishes, and relevant garment technology.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and agents to support relationships and achieve design and environmental goals.
- Travel for inspiration and market research, trade shows, conferences to expand mind, experience culture, trends and monitor relevant competition.
- Ensure that sustainability issues are top of mind and support continuous improvement for the overall sustainability of products and day-to-day business.
- Support and contribute to the Stampd culture of engagement, optimism, continuous learning, curiosity, fun, team building and giving back to our communities.
- College degree in Apparel Design
- 5+ years of relevant design experience
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Proficiency in Generation Digital, Photoshop, InDesign and other design software preferred
- Knowledge of patterns and garment construction.
- Understand textile construction, finishes and related performance.
- Must be detail-oriented, committed to deadlines and able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Clothing Processor - Destin Florida - 747 Harbor Blvd - Store #691 - #ZR
This position has the potential to become a Full time position.
Part Time Positions Available.
Medical, Dental. Vision, Paid Time Off and more with full time positions.
Mission Contribution: To ensure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the retail store through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods and quality control in order to maximize profitability that will fund Goodwill’s mission.
Primary Function: Process donations for sale in Goodwill retail stores, including sorting, pricing, cleaning, etc. books and other donated goods.
Quality Customer Service
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to Multitask
- Process donations adhering to Goodwill’s standards and guidelines.
- Keep accurate record of items processed on a daily basis.
- Understand and perform all procedures necessary to meet or exceed the weekly sales and production quota for the store.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ensure that a full inventory of items remains on sales floor at all times.
- Ship surplus items to other retail stores in need of donations.
- Comply with applicable safety procedures; Report accidents/injuries and safety concerns to the appropriate safety staff.
- Comply with Goodwill’s policies and procedures, including performing assigned duties within the framework of Goodwill’s Guiding Principles.
- Maintain an acceptable attendance and punctuality record.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Ensure that books are categorized and cleaned.
- Price books according to price lists and type of book.
- Shelve books by category.
- Put books in Alphabetical Order by Author.
Clothes and Bin Processor:
- Sort textiles according to quality, season of year, and gender of wearer.
- Inspect textiles and determine acceptability for sale or disposal.
- Ensure that textiles are correctly hung, tagged/labeled and placed on Z-racks.
Wares, Accessories, and Shoes Processor:
- Examine wares and sort them into categories with respect to their proper processing; Sort and price wares and breakable items (glass, pots, pans, silverware).
- Sort, inspect, clean and price shoes.
- Inspect, clean and prices accessories.
- Sort, price, inspect, test electrical and mechanical devises.
- Inspect, price and clean merchandise and put on sales floor.
- Good communication skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in recognizing items appropriate for sale.
- Able to follow instructions and comply with policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers and management.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain good relationships with co-workers.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Be able to determine if a book is Fiction or Non-Fiction.
- Be able to find copyright date on books.
- Be able to sort books by copyright date and category.
- Computer literate – experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may also be exposed to a hazardous environment due to the use of wires.
- Most activities involve repetitive upper body movement and bending. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Typical Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, but works primarily indoors and/or at facility entrance; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
- Stools or chairs may be provided to allow employee to alternate between sitting and standing while performing job.
- Will possibly be working alongside and/or managing others with social, mental, and emotional disabilities.
- Some work experience and knowledge of brand names and styles, helpful.
- Some work experience and knowledge of electronics, helpful (E&M Processor)
Note: For employees with lifting and bending restrictions (with proper documentation from physician), the following modifications to the job duties may be made:
Employee may sit at a level workstation and have clothing or other items placed on the workstation by another individual for inspection, sorting, tagging and pricing.
- Laundry carts with lifts may be placed next to the employee’s workstation at waist level so the employee can retrieve items without bending or twisting.
Dr. Helms’ vision set an early course for what today has become a $4 billion nonprofit organization. Helms described Goodwill Industries as an “industrial program as well as a social service enterprise...a provider of employment, training and rehabilitation for people of limited employability, and a source of temporary assistance for individuals whose resources were depleted.”
Times have changed, but Helms’ vision remains constant: “We have courage and are unafraid. With the prayerful cooperation of millions of our bag contributors and of our workers, we will press on till the curse of poverty and exploitation is banished from mankind.”
Goodwill’s network of 165 independent, community-based Goodwills in the United States and Canada offers customized training and services for individuals who want to find a job, pursue a credential or degree, and strengthen their finances. Each local Goodwill must be accredited, apply for membership and meet certain criteria established by Goodwill Industries International (GII).
The GII Member Services center, located in Rockville, MD, offers local Goodwills a number of benefits to enhance their programs and services, and grow their Goodwills.
Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1965. The first local Goodwill store was opened on Jackson Bluff Road in Tallahassee.
At that same time Goodwill collection boxes were placed in all major communities for the collection of used clothing. These donations were taken to a workshop for repair, then sold to assist disabled and disadvantaged people the area.
Over the next 35 years Goodwill Industries – Big Bend grew significantly. A Halfway House for men was established on July 1, 1972, providing temporary supervised living for Personal Work Adjustment Training clients. In 1981, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend began the Gulf Coast Division, a branch operation, with a store in Panama City, and in 1989, opened their first apartment complex for people with disabilities.
By the turn of the century, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend had retail outlets throughout the Big Bend area. The first computer training class began at the Mabry Street facility in March 2001 and Career Training Centers were added to many stores.
Now with 26 Retail Stores, 14 Attended Donation Centers, 9 Career Training Centers, 13 Residential Communities, and an Automotive Resale Lot, Goodwill Industries – Big Bend, Inc. continues to grow and offer more services to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
Clothing Business Development Executive
We are a clothing manufacturer currently seeking to hire a Business developmenent Executive to join our team! You will be responsible for finding new clients and generating leads to boost revenues
- Generating new leads
- Establishing new sales accounts
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Answering customer complaints
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous 5 years experience in garments, textiles and clothing wholesale industry
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Stylist/Picker Position For Men’S Streetwear Clothing Company
Stylist Position for Men’s Streetwear Clothing Company!!
Looking to expand our men’s streetwear Stylist team ASAP!
Location: Vernon, CA (Near Huntington Park, Downtown LA)
Hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM - Monday-Friday, Flexible Overtime Offered.
(min 40 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- -Type 60 words a minute
- -Basic warehouse duties, experience required.
- -Ability to stand for 8 hours without sitting
- -Speak fluent English
- -Knowledge of
- -KNOWLEDGE OF STREETWEAR FASHION
- -Type Package contents in Excel
- -Creating custom streetwear packages
- -Receiving Incoming Shipments
- -Organize warehouse
- -Great communication skills with manager and co-workers
- -Positive/Friendly attitude with a strong work ethic
Resale Clothing Buyer / Keyholder
FULL OR PART TIME Flexibility!! Do you know fashion and have significant prior experience with resale clothing and accessories? Do you need either full time or a flexible part-time schedule to fit around other responsibilities? If so, come join the Uptown Cheapskate team at Mockingbird Central Plaza by University Park! The store is directly across from Mockingbird Station near SMU. Are you available tomorrow? :)
Check us out at UptownUniversityPark.com
Also - find us on Facebook and Instagram: UptownUniversityPark
We're looking for upbeat individuals who are:
- Good communicators
- Knowledgeable of current fashion trends
- Fast learners
- Able to multi-task well
- Team Player
- Available some nights and weekends
Uptown Cheapskate offers:
- A fun retail environment
- 401k plan for those working 20+ hours
- Tax-Free Health Reimbursement Accounts for those working 20+ hours
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Great employee discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive training provided during working hours.
If you are ready to begin your Uptown Cheapskate fashion journey, apply here.
Men's Clothing Sales Assistant Manager
Simon and Sons is a family-owned, high-end men's and boys' clothing store located in Needham. We are looking for a responsible and outgoing full-time assistant manager to join our team. If you are interested to work in a local, friendly environment instead of a large chain store, we can be a good fit for you.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior men's sales experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be available to work weekends.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!