Machine Fixer Job Description Sample
Loom Fixer - Hillsville, VA - 12 Hour Nights
Machine Operator Entry Level - Mentor, OH
- Are you looking for a full time, direct hire position? We are hiring entry level day and night shift employees for our production department. Apply today!
- Polychem Corp has a dedicated training program for our plastic extrusion department that will help you develop your manufacturing skills.
- Polychem promotes from within.
- Polychem values safety, quality and dependability. We reward employees based on those values with monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. We have a competitive starting wage - $15.45/hour (plus $1/hour for night shift premium). Our 12 hour shift schedule (including paid lunch breaks) means that you are only scheduled for half the days in a year. Additional overtime shifts are often available.
- Our benefit package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurances; paid vacation time and holidays; and a 401k plan with company match (up to 5% of earnings).
- Polychem has been serving our customers and supporting our community for over 40 years. Our company continues to grow and expand which in turn creates opportunities for our employees! Apply today!
- Entry level Machine Operator is responsible for handling our finished product (coils of plastic strapping). Each coil weighs @25 to 45 pounds with multiple short lifts per coil. Repetitive lifting over the course of a shift can exceed 10,000#.
- Dedicated trainers and a four to six week training period for new employees. We offer additional Line Training to advance your skill set and increase your earnings.
- Job duties include: quality checks using calipers, packaging of coils, entering production data in the computer system, driving a forklift, keeping work area tidy.
- 24/7 operation with 12 hour shifts ( 7am - 7pm OR 7pm - 7am)
- Day shift rotation - Work 2, off 2, work 3, off 2, work 2, off 3 (repeat 2 week cycle) *includes weekends
- Night shift rotation - 4 nights on, 4 nights off *includes weekends
- Background check and pre-employment physical with drug screen required
- Prior factory and forklift experience a plus; but we will train
- High school diploma/GED (completed/in process)
- Competitive starting rate of $15.45 per hour (additional $1.00 per hour night shift premium)
- Merit increase based on line assignment; yearly reviews
- Annual attendance bonus
- Monthly and quarterly production incentives
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k plan with (up to ) 5% company match
AI & Machine Learning Developer - Qooley
At Qooley, our mission is to improve the way people experience the world. Our goal is to facilitate a connection between curious travelers and passionate locals.
We have two mobile app platforms; (1) Qooley – a platform where travelers can browse and book activities/experiences offered by locals, and (2) QooleyBiz – a platform where locals can create such activities/experiences.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented developer, with a passion for startups, to join the Qooley team. Apply for a chance to work with a promising tech startup in the travel space. It is an exciting time at Qooley as we are close to the beta launch of our mobile apps.
Lead AI development for building robust recommendation engine based on user preferences and personality matching
Integrate recommendation engine into the app
Conduct thorough testing of learning algorithm with various scenarios and user data points
Support beta testing process to ensure user satisfaction with recommendation feature
BS in Computer Science or Machine Learning field
Expert in Python for machine learning
Experience in building recommendation engines
Experience with AWS hosting environment, Flask, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
Expert in Data Science, and database and data manipulation
If in Chicago - can provide membership at 1871 incubator, besides salary compensation. Remote applicants will be considered and interviewed as well.
Assembly Machine Operators
Duties & Responsibilities to include
- Perform duties for machine start-up and set-up to meet product specification.
- Monitor and maintain line speed and product output.
- Troubleshoot machine issues and light maintenance on equipment.
- Cross train on multiple machines.
- 3 years machine operating experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility
- Previous experience in operating, setup and maintain on CNC like equipment and other machinery
- High school diploma.
Machine Repair Journeyman - 415
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Working under minimal supervision repairs, rebuilds and maintains all plant manufacturing equipment, performing troubleshooting and technical expertise, as needed.
- When called upon, would assist in training / mentoring apprentices, supplemental / contract labor and peers.
- Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse.
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud.
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair plant equipment using prints and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Must be able to setup and operate various precision machines in the fabrication of parts.
- Proficient in various types of welding, i.e., tig, mig, arc, etc.
- Requires the ability to work in elevated position (from lifts, etc.)
- Must be proficient in the use of rigging and heavy moving equipment.
- Must have a high degree of mechanical ability and knowledge and be able to understand and fix pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Must be able to perform the mechanical Preventative Maintenance (PVM) on all plant equipment.
- Must know and follow established safety procedures including a working knowledge of OSHA & MIOSHA.
- Some heavy lifting is required.
- Must be able to operate cranes and fork lifts for moving heavy material or equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have satisfactorily completed a (4) year apprenticeship approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Learning Intern
Machine Operator (Bindery)
Distribution Center: 1St Shift Machine Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!