Machine Operator Centrifugal Control Switches Job Description Sample
Machine Operator - Quality Control Inspector
Carlton Industries Inc., a well-established contract manufacturer of electronic assemblies has an opportunity for a talented AOI Operator/QC Inspector for the first shift. This position requires someone who is able to operate the AOI machines, inspect for accurate, consistent detection of SMT component placement, through-hole and solder defects to IPC-A-610 latest standard. It is critical in this position to have the ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with the component and to communicate those problems to the machine operator for immediate corrective action. The ideal candidate should possess keen visual acuity and knowledge of inspecting printed circuit board assemblies. Approves in-process product, finished product and documents inspection results.
- Ability to load programs in the AOI machines.
- Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
- Ability to maintain quality standards to specified requirements for approving finished product and product in wip.
- Perform detailed quality inspection of populated circuit boards.
- Ability to perform inspection using a microscope.
- Ability to interpret IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Ability to read routers, bill of materials, assembly drawings and perform assigned tasks.
- Shall be accountable for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and maintain patience in challenging situations.
- Ability to sit for the majority of the working day.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
Experience in loading programs and operating AOI machines in a fast paced environment.
Good working knowledge of AS 9100/ISO 13485, ESD, SPC & IPC-A-610.
Expected to read and comprehend well in English both verbally and in written format.
Component identification ability required.
Ability to examine circuit board assemblies to detect defects such as shorts, excess or missing solder, scratches, cracks and proper placement of components.
Candidates should be very organized with the ability to keep required written records.
Candidates should have the ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
Excellent work habits including good attendance.
Carlton corporations is EOE and offer the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity to grow
- FSA plan
- HRA plan
- Simple IRA
Carlton Industries Corporation (CIC) is a private company and our employees' average longevity within the company is over 13 years. We excel at satisfying customers in challenging market segments including aerospace, military and defense, robotics, medical, and instrumentation. Our long-standing reputation is proven through our customer-longevity averaging well over 12 years. We believe in having a long-term partnership with all of our customers and being the essential part in reaching their specific business goals.
Paper Machine Control Room Operator (Machine Tender) - (Shelby Expansion)
Clearwater Paper is seeking skilled Paper Machine Control Room Operators for our Shelby NC location. Sucessful candidates will have experience setting up and operating paper good equipment. Responsibilities include:
Operate DCS for Machine Operations
Conduct Paper Quality Checks
Maintain Paper Testing Equipment
Adjust Paper Machine Process To Maintain Quality Centerlines Of Paper
Direct Team Members In Daily Operations Of Paper Machine
Assist Quality Department during trials
Train Team Members In Paper Making Process And Control Room Responsibilities
Maintain And Adjust Boiler Operation
Perform Responsibilities As A Relief Team Leader In The Paper Making Department
Serve As Emergency Evacuation Coordinator For Paper Making Department
Enter Work Orders Into JDE Work Order System To Identify Equipment In Need Of Repairs
Work With Maintenance and E&I Department In Completing Work Orders
Manage Team On Down Days If In Team Leader Relief Position
Able To Prioritize Several Situations At Once
Experience with lean methodology and TPM is preferred
At least 2 years of Paper Machine Operation experience
High school education or GED required
Achievement of technical skills in all positions on the paper machine.
Problem solving ability.
Good reading, writing and verbal skills.
Basic computer skills.
Must Be Self-Motivated This position requires working in all areas of the paper machine. Lifting, bending will be required. The area Is hot and loud. There are slipping, tripping and falling hazards, as well as in running nips and suspended loads. Compressed air, steam, lubrication oil and hydraulic fluid will be used in the paper machine area. Travel for this position is minimal, but may be occasionally required. Overtime is required to complete critical tasks and meet deadlines. Req No.: 2017-3139 Post End Date: 4/27/2018 External Company URL: http://www.clearwaterpaper.com
Numerical Control Multiple Tool & Milling Machine Operator A
Position Description: NC machine operators setup, operate and adjust numerous types of Numerically Controlled (NC) single and multiple tool milling machines, utilizing pre-planned control media and/or program documents to fabricate close tolerance, high quality parts from various types of metals. Job Responsibilities include: * Employment in this position also requires finger manipulation, handling, standing, walking, contact with metals, exposure to noise and atmospheric conditions, and the use of personal safety gear for face/eye, hand/arm, ears and feet.
Prepare to set-up job (e.g., production orders, first lots, tool tryouts) or run previously set-up job by reviewing work order, tie-in sheets, operator's or setup documents, blueprints or CATIA plots.
Ensure that correct material (type and quantity) and tools or fixtures were issued and are free from visible defects.
Identify type of set-up required.
Check machine set-up and/or parts completed by previous operator to determine progress on a job and ensure safe working conditions, as required.
Select machine accessories and holding devises (e.g., chucks, vises, turntables, templates, probes).
Verify that apparatus is in good condition.
Identify fixtures, shop aids, or templates to be built and fabricate as required.
Attach machine accessories, tools, fixtures (e.g. coolant lines, air nozzles, suction devises), shop aides, and gears using dial indicators, edge finders, wrenches, bolts, clamps, and overhead cranes.
Retrieve and download CNC programs to machine controller using computing equipment and downloading from various servers/data bases.
Select and check cutting tools per program or CNC documents.
Ensure cutters are the correct type, length, diameter, radius, and are in good condition.
Load and unload cutters following program information or set-up documents, using tool holders, spindle tapers, hand tools (e.g. wrenches, mallets, spanners) and/or overhead cranes.
Set machine coordinates or index points per CNC documents, including cutter offset/compensations, tool heights, and probes, using controller keyboard, coax indicator or digital readout; height blocks, shims and edge finders.
Run CNC programs to machine rough and precision cut parts following NC documents.
Adjust machine settings (e.g. speeds and feeds) to correct machining problems or to prepare machine for next operation in sequence, including; head, spindle, or wheel angles.
Perform minor editing of CNC programs per shop requirements.
Remove all sharp edges from part with a de-burring tool and/or file, as required.
Perform Statistical Process Control (SPC) functions as required.
Handle and dispose of hazardous materials (e.g., coolants, solvents) in approved manner (per Material Safety Data Sheets) using personal protective equipment as required.
Monitor machine during operation for unusual vibration or sounds, watch machine gauges and controller display or digital readout for warnings, visually check cutter path, clearance, chips to ensure smooth operation
Check work after completion of each operation in job and/or completed job to ensure parts are complete per drawing and that there are no defects (e.g., tool marks, mismatch, incorrect cutter finish).
Maintain personal and tool certifications, as required. Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Current Boeing employees working in Puget Sound and Portland must submit an Employee Request Transfer (ERT) to be considered in the eligible candidate pool. Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will not be considered. This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement. High school graduate or GED preferred. This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Experience using precision measuring tools.
Experience using a computer such as internet navigation, email, Microsoft Office and/or other specialized computer applications.
Capable of working with and around hazardous materials (while using the proper protective equipment).
* Experience as a machine operator, writing and editing CNC programs.
Experience reading and interpreting assembly instructions or drawings.
Experience operating 3, 4, or 5 axis NC/CNC machine tools.
Organization:Fab Manufacturing & Safety
Title:Numerical Control Multiple Tool & Milling Machine Operator A
Software Engineer (Automation / Machine Control )
is a leading manufacturer of innovative semiconductor process equipment. Our proven MOCVD, lithography, laser annealing, ion beam and single wafer etch & clean technologies play an integral role in producing LEDs for solid-state lighting and displays, and in the fabrication of advanced semiconductor devices. With equipment designed to maximize performance, yield and cost of ownership, holds technology leadership positions in all these served markets.
The PSP (Precision Surface Processing) business unit is looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team, which serves the equipment and service needs of the exciting semiconductor equipment market. The person in this role will develop software applications, through the entire development lifecycle, that operate semiconductor process equipment.
· Develops machine control and data communications applications running under MS Windows
· Delivers high-quality prototype and production software on schedule
· Designs, develops, debugs, and tests application code using a variety of software languages
· Troubleshoots and resolves issues with previously released software
· Creates and maintains documentation, such as software requirements, analysis and design documents and release notes
· Collaborates with Field Service group to provide timely support to end users
· Assists Production department personnel with machine startup troubleshooting
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science (or technical Engineering discipline) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience developing software for automation equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· In-depth understanding of C/C++, C#, and WPF. Experience with Visual Basic a plus
· Experience developing client software for Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent relational database technologies
· Full lifecycle application development experience in a process-driven development environment
· Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques
· Project planning and project management experience
· Knowledge of software configuration management and software change management practices
· Knowledge of software development frameworks such as Agile/SCRUM
· An effective communicator
Quality Control Inspector - CNC Machine Shop
We are hiring for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join our team.
Candidates must demonstrate experience with, 1st Article (AS9102), In-process floor inspection, and final Inspection of parts using various micrometers, height gages, calipers, Optical Comparator, thread gages and other measuring tools.
- Perform common trig calculations to inspect small precision parts.
- Compile and process material and outside processing certifications per drawing, sales order and shop router requirements.
- Inspect and document findings on various inspection forms.
- Help with tracking of gages (GAGEtrak software) and updating our quality control documents and requirements as required.
- The qualified applicant must have at least 3-5 years of machine shop quality inspection room experience preferably with aerospace parts.
- CMM programming experience with PC-DMIS software on a Brown and Sharp Micro-Hite CMM.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Applicants must be able to produce a professional resume with references.
To be considered click "APPLY NOW"!
Visit our website - LASPINATD.COM
Machine Control Sales Specialist
Do You Enjoy Technology?
Do you strive to take on new challenges and take pride in representing a well-known brand?
If you are, GeoShack is looking for you.
As we continue to grow in the marketplace, we have an Excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking, driven Machine Control Sales Specialist to join our winning team of sales professionals. You will be taking over an established territory with an existing customer base. The right candidate will have incredible growth opportunities continuing this success by building new business opportunities with construction contractors.
GeoShack, Inc., www.geoshack.com, is the North American leading distributor of GPS based grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Landfill, Mining and Agricultural markets in North America. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies such as UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems , GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, and software for a multitude of applications. We focus on providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs. We are a growth-oriented company with an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
GeoShack, Inc, www.geoshack.com, is a division of Ultara Holdings, Inc., www.ultaraholdings.com, a diverse company with business activities ranging from retail and wholesale distribution to product development and manufacturing. We are an international company with headquarters in Dallas, Texas and our operations are spread across the United States and Canada.
We are searching for candidates with a minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the heavy equipment/construction industry. The position requires a working knowledge of heavy equipment and/or 3D machine control systems with a proven track record demonstrating the ability to develop relationships with customers and promote sales, rentals, and service.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will contact you within 7 working days.
We Offer Compelling Benefits to the Right Candidate:
- A Very Competitive Base Salary, + Strong Commissions, + Bonus Structure
- Vehicle Allowance and Paid Expenses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Short, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Laptop, Computer, and Cell Phone
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell equipment, accessories, rentals, and service as a total customer solution.
- Build long-term relationships within a territory to maximize customer and company profitability.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations.
- Provide timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Ideal candidates would be individuals already familiar with calling on construction contractors.
- Prefer 3-5 years’ sales experience in the heavy equipment/construction industry.
- Demonstrated success in new account creation & sales.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Willingness to learn about the products we sell.
- Positive, sales-oriented personality.
- Business-like, professional appearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
For a complete list of job openings, go to www.geoshack.com.
GeoShack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality Control Inspector For Job Machine Shop
This position is responsible for the inspection of machined parts, raw material, finished parts, stamped, forged parts and assemblies at various stages of product manufacturing.
- Supports manufacturing with mechanical and visual inspection
- When needed complete customer data packages.
- Records and maintains quality records required by quality procedures.
- Willingly accepts and shares skills and knowledge
- Understands and meets quality standards
- Calibrates equipment to MIL-STD-120 and maintains calibration logs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by the following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Understanding of machining processes to reveal possible problems.
- Accurately and descriptively communicates all information as useful.
- Helps with various other duties as needed
3 + years experience as a Quality Control Inspector
CPS Recruitment Open Interviews - Marquardt Switches
Job Fair at Marquardt Switches!
Come for an interview and take a tour of the facility!
2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
We are looking for motivated people to start a new career with Marquardt Switches. This growing company offers a clean, climate controlled work environment, paid holidays, and the opportunity to be hired on! Become an integral part of their team working full-time hours on a steady shift!
• Machine Maintenance Technicians - $23/hr+ DOE
• Electronic Production Technicians - $16/hr+ DOE
• Molding Operators - $15/hr+ DOE
• Material Handlers - $14/hr+ DOE
• Janitorial Associates - $14/hr+ DOE
• SMT Operators - $12/hr+ DOE
• Production Associates - $12/hr+ DOE
Bring your resume and meet a recruiter!
Marquardt is located at 2711 US-20, Cazenovia, NY 13035
IF YOU'RE WILLING TO WORK, THEY'RE WILLING TO TRAIN!
Call Danielle for immediate consideration at (315)883-5508
Email your resume to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
Screw Machine Operator, Deburr Technician & Quality Control Inspector
Screw Machine Operator, Deburr Technician & Quality ControlInspector – Busy manufacturing firm seeks 2 Quality ControlInspectors, 3 Screw Machine Operators, and 2 Deburr Technicians to work days from 6AM – 4:30PM at their facility in Santa Clara, CA.
These are full-time positions where you will earn $15 - $25 an hour, depending on your experience and position.
To be considered, you must have at least 1 year of experience related to the position for which you are applying. In addition, you must:
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Experience programming machines is a plus, but not required.
If you are detail-oriented and work will with machines and manual tools, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information for immediate consideration.
Or, call 408-385-2773 to schedule an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Inventory Control Coord. | Machine Shop
Weiler is a heavy equipment manufacturer who engineers and manufacturers products to fulfill the demands of contractors worldwide through our dealer network.This position is responsible for the overall coordination of manufactured and or purchased items in the plant and or warehouse. Receives, stores, ships, and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishment or to external customers by performing the following duties.
Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas. Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department. Marks materials with identifying information. Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.Enters records on the computer. Drives vehicle or forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment. Completes requisition forms to orders supplies from other plant departments.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!