Machine Set Up Operator Paper Goods Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Engineer - Tissue Paper Machine
Paper Finishing Operator - C Shift
Inserting Set Up Operator
Cold Header Set Up Operator
Imaging Set Up Operator (Scitex)
Machine Operator Extrusion
By following our instincts and our passion for the outdoor lifestyle, Hemisphere Design Works has merged with another great company and lands us one of North America’s largest lines of all-season recreational products. We specialize in making water vessels that run on HUMAN POWER!
Each product is made to deliver performance, value, and ease of use that allows our customers to take control on the water and live out their outdoor adventures.
Will you be the HUMAN POWER that FUELS the production of high-quality water vessels that exceed our customers’
DIRECT HIRE STARTING POSITION PAY:
- C Operator ($16+) 1-3 years machine operator experience
- B Operator ($18+) 3-5 years machine operator experience
Shift premium provided to off shifts.
Extrusion Machine Operators will set up and operate an extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements under the direction of the production supervisor.
- Train co-workers on sheet stacker position.
- Ability to operate and clean granulator and conveying system for color changes
- Ability to operate weight scale and troubleshoot if needed
- Responsible for creating shipping labels
- Responsible to stack and package product as required by work order
- Read work order and determine packaging requirements
- Ability to read and understand work orders to determine size and tolerances
- Ability to use calipers and tape measure accurately
- Maintain hi-lo license
- All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screening and a pre employment background check which will determine eligibility for employment
- Ability to successfully pass Hilo Operator test
- Ability to read and understand tape measure
- Ability to use calipers
- Strong communication skills
- Experience as a forklift operator preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work 12-hour Swing Shift (includes weekends)
- Basic Mathematics skills
- Proven capability of working within a team environment
- Collaborate with all team members respectfully while maintaining positive attitude
- Opportunity for growth! Our supportive teams are dedicated to professional development and offer many opportunities to expand your knowledge, allowing you to advance during your career with us
- Medical -with access to MedNow 24/7 Virtual Care. Dental, and Vision Plans Available.
- 401 K with employer match
- Positive-Friendly Culture with a casual dress code
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!