Machine Sneller Job Description Sample
Machine & Tooling Sales Repreentative
- A background in CNC applications, service and/or operation of machine tools
- At least five years experience in machine tool, industrial or capital equipment sales
- Desire to be the commission leader in the field
- Experience with tooling, fixturing and CNC programming
- Highly motivated, independent worker
- Exceptional customer following and loyalty; relationship builder
- Excellent computer follow-up and tracking skills
- Executive image and conduct
Part Time Machine Operator
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Machine Operator / Process Technician
Prominent, growing New Berlin, Wisconsin manufacturing company is offering career growth opportunities for plastics industry blow molding or injection molding candidates, OR, candidates in other industries who have had strong experience running complex automated or semi-automated production machinery to learn their business.
$15-$22/hour, 12 hr. shiftsas Machine Technician I, or Machine Technician II (depending upon prior experience).
Direct Hire positions are on day or night rotational shifts. The Machine Technician / Operator ensures efficient operation of complex automated or semi-automated blow molding or injection molding production line machinery. Positions are also available for candidates with strong process knowledge and skills operating complex automated or semi-automated production machinery in other industries. There are three technical career path levels to progress in as a Machine Technician with this organization.As your skilled recruiter, please review the job description requirements and if interested in these opportunities complete the application and your cover letter and resume will receive immediate attention. Sorry, relocation assistance is not available for these positions. Kristine Schoolcraft, Talent Acquisition Manager at
Parallel Employment Group
- Operate assigned Rocheleau blow molding (Mat.Tech.I), Bekum, Kautex blow molding (Mat.Tech.II), or Toshiba Injection Molding (Mat.Tech.I) production line equipment to maximize High 5 Operational Metrics: Efficiency, Quality, Safety, Engagement and Resin Loss.
- Independently perform machine adjustments within allowable parameters, perform routine machine maintenance tasks and minor repairs on all production equipment, including molders and peripheral quality equipment on assigned lines.
- Identify and recommend improvements and support all company continuous improvements activities. Work with plant leadership, set up and maintenance to implement improvements. Sustain 6S program in the production cells, supporting team members and reporting repeat variation to leadership.
- Ensure adherence to customer specifications and accurately document all records related to downtime, production, scrap, repairs, process deviation, etc.
- Act as a mentor and technical resource for other team members and new members learning technical functions.
- Assist in identifying non-conforming product and re-work of non-conforming product as necessary.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Perform other miscellaneous support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by plant leadership. Assist in the duties of other team members, including helping to cover break times, etc.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods, lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 30 pounds. Must be able to grasp, pinch, reach, finger, pick, or otherwise work with fingers, hands and arms for regular tasks. Must laugh at jokes and enjoy attempts at humor from other team members, no matter how feeble.
Must be able to wear eye and hearing protection and operate effectively in temperatures ranging from 60 to 110 F.
Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop, and bend. Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
Minimal local travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
High School diploma or equivalent required with advanced technical certificate or formal education preferred. At least 2 years of technical processing, maintenance or troubleshooting experience, preferably in a continuous process manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude and learning agility in regards to technical matters.
- Exhibit excellent decision making skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated capability in basic math and measurement.
- Ability to follow guidelines independently and work as part of a cohesive production team.
- Familiarity with basic business computer applications and mobile device applications.
- Must be able to provide own basic set of tools
Paid Holidays: After 60 days, full time Members receive 8 hours holiday pay for 9 recognized company holidays each year, plus one additional discretionary floating holiday. Members scheduled and working the holidays are also paid double time for the hours worked!
Paid Vacation: Operations team Members receive a vacation pay check on their anniversary date with unpaid vacation days according to the schedule below. Members choose to either schedule days off or work their schedule and get paid. After 1 Year of Service: 2% of previous year’s gross earnings with 7 optional unpaid days off. After 2 Years of Service: 4% of previous year’s gross earnings with 14 optional unpaid days off. After 7 Years of Service: 6% of previous year’s gross earnings with 21 optional unpaid days off. After 14 Years of Service: 8% of previous year’s gross earnings with 28 optional unpaid days off.
Life Insurance: Effective the 90th day of membership, the Company will pay for a Life Insurance policy for you equal to two (2) times your annual salary up to $100,000. Additional voluntary Life Insurance and Accident insurance can be purchased for member, spouse and/or children.
Disability Benefits: Effective the 90th day of membership, Short Term and Long Term disability benefits are paid by the company for you to help protect your income in the event of illness or injury.
401(K) Retirement Match: the company helps plan for long term prosperity by automatically enrolling members in our retirement savings plan on the first day of the month after 90 days of service. The Company matches 50% of contributions on up to 4% of earnings. This match vests gradually over a 6 year period.
Dental Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can pay $5.68 for single premium or $12.92 for family coverage each bi-weekly pay period.
Vision Insurance: Eligible on the 90th day, routine Vision exams are covered each year. The cost for single premium is $2.78 bi-weekly and $8.32 bi-weekly for family coverage.
Comprehensive Medical Plan: Eligible on the 90th day, Members can choose from two comprehensive medical plans based on individual or family needs. Preventative Care Benefits in both plans include immunizations, routine physical exams and tests paid at 100% in network. To help you plan for medical expenses, the company will match the first $150 you put into our Health FSA or HSA plan.And BEST OF ALL, you are part of a community-based organization who celebrates their Members and teams accomplishments with bonus programs, recognition, contests and Member events!
Software Engineer Co-Op, Machine Learning - Fall Semester
Candidate is expected to work 40 hours a week for Fall semester.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training progress and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-2 years of machine learning experience
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- Rapid development and prototyping in Python
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with at least one of the following, or similar platforms:
- MXNet, Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Dlib, scikit-learn
Electrical Engineer - Machine Control Design
- BMEE or AAS EE with commensurate experience.
- 5-10 Years of experience in electrical machine control design field.
- Proficient with Promis*e V8i
- PLCM principles and strategies
- Experience with TeamCenter is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in electrical hardware design and working knowledge of NEC, NFPA, CE Requirements.
- Demonstrated experience is engineering design deliverables to support construction and manufacturing.
- Work on-site at the client’s technical center in Cincinnati.
- Travel may be required to the client’s Manufacturing facilities or vendors. 1 or 2 trips maximum per year.
- Computer System and all software to be provided by client for the fulfilment of their duties of the role.
- Scope of Work
- Provide Electrical design support to create & post engineering documentation for client’s machine control equipment upgrades.
- Resource will supplement initiative execution with on-going support to research obsolete component replacement, document design work flow, and to assist in creating various study item designs & option analysis.
- To be the cross-platform technical lead driving convergence and harmonization globally across the entire equipment platform.
- Actively participates in design reviews of projects
- Engineering deliverables & documentation to be created per initiative:
- Issuing Commercial Parts Requests & SAP/MMR assignment requests.
- Creating new Assembly BOM’s
- Revising & Reposting existing BOM’s
- Creating Removed Parts Lists
- Creating Recommended Spares documentation
- Engineering drawings
- Creating simple drawings for minor upgrades that can be provided to a design contract firm to implement into the design packages.
- Working directly with designers & OEMs to ensure drawings meet Client’s standards for inclusion into TeamCenter.
- Develop Engineering Instructions or manage standards of instructions in support of equipment installation and start up.
- IQ/OQ/PSI creation.
- Loading deliverables into proper TeamCenter structure
- Other Expectations:
- Interaction with multiple organizations to deliver complete documentation.
- 3rd party OEM’s to organize & update engineering deliverables.
- Interface with plant engineering & design resources for documentation requirements and details.
- Interface with Client’s central resources for initiative documentation details.
CNC Machine Operator
CNC Machine Operator
location:San Jose, CA
salary:$30 - $40 per hour
date posted:Monday, October 15, 2018
industry:Transportation and Warehousing
CNC Machine Operator
Do you want to work with a HIGH TECH company in the Silicon Valley? Do you want to work for a company that is globally recognized as the leading production provider and offers limitless opportunities to grow? Are you looking for an employer that takes value in hard work? If this sounds like you, then give us a call RIGHT NOW!!We'd love to meet with you!
The ideal candidate will be able to work from customer blueprints with minimal supervision. Be able to perform all setups including tooling, insert selection
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
-Familiar with MasterCam software to generate CNC programs to produce both metal and plastics parts
Setup different type of CNC lathe & Mill
Create setup books clearly defining each process
Working understanding of GD&T
-Familiar with Vacuum holding techniques
Minimum 3-5 year CNC Programming experience
Minimum 3-5 year CNC Lathe experience
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume and then contact Huy Nguyen ;
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position is responsible for setting up and operating various types and sizes of production machine tools in the machining of forgings or stock to customer requirements and specifications using a variety of cutting tools. Position must be able to use hand tools, measuring instruments, and gauges to insure proper setups and machining operations.
Position responsibilities include:
- Receives work instructions, operation sheets, setup sheets, 1st piece, in-process check sheets, from department supervision.
- Sets up production machine units of various types and sizes by inserting necessary tooling, fixtures, etc.
- Reads and interprets dimensions drawings, sketches, tool setup sheets and manufacturing instructions in performing required machining operation and setups.
- Operates various types of production machine in the machining of forgings made from various types of metal.
- Loads and unloads pieces manually or with hoist. Sets feeds and speed on machine from manufacturing instruction sheets. Applies coolant lubricant and changes worn or damaged tools as required.
- Uses precision or standard measuring devices such as scales inside and outside micrometers, dial indicators, Vernier scales, fixed frame gauges or special gauges, profile meters, etc. to check machined dimensions and surface finishes conforming to customer prints and/or specifications.
- Other activities as assigned by management.
- Completion of production Machine Operator Training Program, or 3-5 years of previous machinist experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long term solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year recent food manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Good mathematical aptitude, with ability to add, multiply, subtract, and divide.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to lift, stand, and stoop for long periods of time.
- Responsible for running the packaging lines as per Production Supervisor instructions.
- Provides leadership to general labor crew by giving direction and feedback in order to hit daily production schedules and goals.
- Responsible for flavor changes.
- Perform the necessary machine settings, change tools including Hoppers, Augers, Can Twisters.
- Adjust label sizes and fill weights for different containers.
- Load rolls of film on machines.
- Per shift, maintain equipment clean, weigh charts every half hour and record keeping as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State labor laws.
- Comply with HACCP and GMP protocols for Production.
- Perform QC protocols as required by supervisor.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements as trained.
- Team member must ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement.
- Follow GMPs, SOPs and safety rules in order to maintain a safe, quality conscience work envirorment at all times.
- Ensure good housekeeping in packaging area.
- Follow Sanitation Standards in packaging area.
- Notify the Supervisor of any packaging deficiencies and any food safety violations.
Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer - FS Poly
You've heard the stories about smaller firms in the IC with the developer-driven cultures, premium salaries, and surprising flexibility. The tales often also include stellar medical plans with 100% paid premiums, beefy retirement contributions, and plenty of good technical work. Many companies claim these attributes, but the ones that back it up are few and far between. Our client checks all the boxes. Founded and run by engineers, they've grown by meeting and hiring other talented engineers. Their goal is to provide the ideal workplace to support the mission. If you are interested in fully-cleared software development, Big Data/Cloud technologies, DSP work, or Embedded roles, it may be time to talk with our client and see how close they've come.
They are seeking a Sr. Machine Learning Software Engineer to join their team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar (or additional experience)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Java
- Ability to maintain operational (SaaS) cloud systems and data flows
- Ability to design and implement software products and systems that will effectively and efficiently process and manage big data
- Experience with concurrent programming
The work is located in the Annapolis Junction area and requires a Full-Scope Polygraph.
cjobs-cat:"IT - Software"
Machine Operator-Food Manufacturing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!