Machine Stoppage Frequency Checker Job Description Sample
Electrical Engineer - Low Frequency Electromagnetic Applications
Application Engineer Low Frequency Electromagnetics
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies, Inc. (PADT) is the Southwest’s leading provider of Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing products and services. We are in the business of helping those who make things - make them better. We are professional engineers, sales people, technicians, and administrators who apply experience, enthusiasm, and a win-win approach to everything we do. We make innovation work.
Are you ready for a challenge? PADT is currently seeking an Application Engineer for ANSYS Simulation Software in its
Torrance, CA office.
The Application Engineer provides technical expertise for ANSYS simulation software in support of PADT’s sales team through strategic pre-sales and technical scoping activities utilizing proven domain expertise, problem solving, demonstrating and presenting to customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Presenting PADT’s expertise and capabilities to prospects and customers and helping to grow relationships
- Conducting in-person and web-conference discovery meetings with customers
- Defining customer requirement specifications, and discussing software capability
- Assisting in the development and generation of formal sales proposals to ensure technical accuracy
- Perform benchmarking with ANSYS tools as needed and collect various performance and accuracy metrics
- Coordinating and delivering sales collateral, presentation project plans, process flow, provision specifications, and service level definitions
- Creating detailed implementation plans inclusive of sales strategy by addressing schemes, service level agreements, and network validation and testing procedures
Providing expert advice on application of ANSYS to specific use cases
Providing on-going technical support via in-person, phone, email, or web conference
Training customers on software applications or use cases
Delivering professional consulting services in the form of update presentations, periodic meetings, or account reviews with customer stakeholders
- Providing support and mentoring on ANSYS products for existing PADT customers
- Educating colleagues in areas of expertise and participate in training to expand knowledge in other areas
- Creating and maintain sales case studies for all non-standard sales opportunities
- Creating training material and conduct training classes as needed
- Developing technical marketing material for ANSYS including tutorials, blog postings, and videos
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline
At least two years of professional engineering experience utilizing engineering software
Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA software packages
Thorough understanding of electromagnetic devices and/or electrical system design and simulation, with a specialty in one or more of the following applications:
Low Frequency Electromagnetic experience
Ability to work in a team environment
Tolerance for and ability to interact with customers and prospects, often with incomplete or conflicting requirements
Beginner computer programming skills
Excellent written and oral presentation skills
Have a passion and drive for personal technical excellence
MS degree a plus
Experience using ANSYS Maxwell is a plus
Electric Machine Design experience is a plus
Prior training/teaching experience is a plus
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technology, (PADT) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law or regulation. It is PADT’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Radio Frequency (Rf) Hardware Engineer
The RF Hardware Engineer will join the core hardware development team and design RF circuitry in the 2G, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi frequency ranges. Design activities will include hardware architecture and detailed design, component selection, schematic capture, board layout, hardware testing, evaluation and optimization.
The RF Hardware Engineer will support all aspects of RF design and project planning. Provide radio design including RF system analysis, link budget, RX/TX architecture, filter requirements/design, detailed hardware design, PCB layout supervision, and component selection. In addition, the RF Hardware Engineer will provide RF support to other departments (QA, Test, Ops) as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and test of wireless products and circuitry including WCDMA and LTE receivers, transmitters, and synthesizers.
- Candidate should have experience in RF layout techniques
- Must be a self-starter who is capable of working independently.
- Experience with PA design and analog/digital RF pre-distortion techniques is strongly desired, specifically Maxim analog PA Linearizer (RFPAL) devices (SC1894/SC2200).
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred
Job Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Radio Frequency Engineer
The Radio Frequency Engineer will be responsible for providing direct fleet support in regards to all Satellite Ship/Shore communications to include WSC-6/8 RF systems, EBEM modem, Serial (Timeplex), ATM (PSAX/TNX-1100), and IP (Cisco and Juniper Router) transport as well as Navy Tactical Wide Area Network (NTWAN) troubleshooting via DISA (DATMS and MSPP) transport. In addition, the selected individual will provide Information Assurance System Administration support for ADNS D(v)1, ADNS K(v)1, ADMS, HSGR, NTWAN systems. The role includes providing on the job training and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development of new systems that are installs.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
Active U.S. Top Secret clearance or higher
5+ years experience with Navy C4I Systems
IAT Level 2 Certification, preferable in CCNA, Unix or Windows
Knowledge of shore transport between the Teleport and NCTAMS. (I.E. NTWAN System)
Knowledge of RF transport between Ship and Shore Teleport & NCTAMS (e.g. EBEM modem/CBSP System)
Knowledge of all ADNS variants (I.E. INC 1/2, INC 3)
Knowledge of the Pier architecture for both Legacy and High Speed ships
Senior Fpga Engineer - High Frequency Trading
A leading high frequency trading firm in Philadelphia is looking to add Senior FPGA Engineers to their quickly growing hardware development team.
Who you are:
* Successful track record working through multiple FPGA life cycles at a highly accredited organization
* 6+ years of RTL design using Verilog, SystemVerilog, or VHDL
* Professional FPGA development in a tech-savvy industry - including but not limited to: trading, gaming, Silicon Valley tech firms, IP providers, networking/telecom, video, aerospace
* Experience working on high speed systems or a career focus on latency reduction (shaving clock cycles, dealing with timing issues, etc.)
* Genuine passion for technology and solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. Masters/PhD preferred
What you'll do:
* Work across the organization with various trading desks in developing, implementing, and executing FPGAs to accelerate trading platforms and build the next generation of hardware solutions
* Work alongside top technologists focusing on real-time acceleration and high performance computing
* Bridge the gap between hardware and software, working at the intersection of both to build a truly sophisticated trading platform
* Take ownership of both high level architecture and low level coding, working through the full FPGA life cycle in quick feedback loops
What you'll get:
* The opportunity to work on the bleeding edge of technology in a career-defining role
* Influence on the tools, technologies, and strategies the firm utilizes to ensure you'll be set up for success
* A role working at the forefront of FPGA development in the trading space at one of the industry's most reputable firms
* Recognition and reward for you contributions in a meritocratic environment
* Quick feedback loops where you can immediately see the direct results of your work. You'll be working on a team that has direct impact on the profitability of the firm as a whole
* Excellent total compensation package, including generous performance-based bonuses and fully comprehensive benefits
* Daily catered lunches, in-house massages, casual tech atmosphere, and a culture of innovation
If it sounds like you could potentially be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply to this job posting and send your resume to j.kopoulos at huxley.com.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.A leading high frequency trading firm in Philadelphia is looking to add Senior FPGA Engineers to their quickly growing hardware development team.
RF Radio Frequency Engineer
Qypsys is a leading integrator of advanced access solutions. With a keen focus on delivering scalable, sustainable, and truly future-proof infrastructure, Qypsys converges the key access technologies (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cellular) on a shared backbone for incredible savings in space, power, and capital.In response to growing demand in our business, we are increasing our staff of RF Engineers.
Qypsys RF Engineers on average earn between $80,000 to $95,000 per year depending on experience, skill, and certifications. We offer company sponsored health / medical insurance plans and customary vacation / paid time off.Our corporate office is located in Tampa, FL, however our job sites span across the United States. The RF Engineer will be based in the Tampa Bay, FL area and will need to have the ability to travel 40% of the time.Education requirements:BSEE or Technical Degree (preferred but not required)Experience requirements:7+ years of RF engineering experience specific to the job responsibilities
Strong understanding of cellular technology, including (In-building DAS, Small Cell, 3GPP Network technologies, 4G/LTE)DAS OEM certifications preferred
Experience with DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting
Experience designing and commissioning of multi-sector, neutral host DAS using most major DAS OEMs such as Corning, CommScope, SOLiD, ADRF, JMA/TEKOExperience with Link Budgets for multiple technologies/frequencies, calculating noise figures, and calculating intermodulation products
Experience with iBwave software (certification is a plus)Knowledge of DAS components (e.g. coaxial and fiber cable, antennas, splitters)Knowledge of radio wave propagation fundamentals, antenna theory, and optical transmission
Able to use test equipment and software
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools, including Visio
Tasks:Interface with customer and build relationship with their engineering teams
Design systems by selecting sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and preparing customer documentation
Configure, commission, test, and optimize DAS solutions
Participate in solution designs and proposals as needed
Conduct field work and measurements
Operate test equipment and run post processing software
Provide planning, coordination as well as testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization
Work closely with customer regarding system design, performance / optimization, and recommending configuration changes as needed
Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scannerRF testing, reporting, and troubleshooting
Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades
Post implementation DAS maintenance and support
Team with others on new innovation and solution efforts
Mentor less experienced engineers
Work hours:M-F 9 to 540 hour work week
Tampa, FL based position with 40% travel
Associated topics: audio, av technician, camera operator, control operator, gaffer, network engineer, radio operator, systems engineer, videographer, visual
Radio Frequency Identification (Rfid) Equipment Installation Tech
installation, testing, and support for Logistics Associates customers in support of deployment of
RFID equipment. This role involves hands on training and includes evaluating the customer’s
requirements to ensure systems are installed in accordance with technical specifications and
perform the essential functions
Supervisory Responsibility: Position may be called on to lead a 2-person team
Work Environment: Varies throughout the Northeast Region of the United States
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This
position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a limited full-time position and limited to the period of the project, 3 months. There is a
potential for additional work beyond 3-6 months, depending on customer requirements and
funding. The core work week is 40 hours, Monday – Thursday, 7:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. and
adjustable to accommodate customer requirements.
Travel: Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation and be available to
travel in VA, MD, DC, DE, PA, RI, NJ, NY, and MA.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Minimum of High School graduate degree or equivalent
2. Associates degree preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
80-90% for client installation and support
QC Random Checker
Headquartered in Singapore, Giti Tire is a global tire company, fully integrated across R&D, manufacturing, and distribution serving consumers in over 130 countries around the world. The Giti Tire Manufacturing (USA) , Ltd. is proud to be the first North American plant and will produce passenger and light truck tires for the replacement and original equipment markets.
QC Random Check is responsible for the review, development and performing internal audits and reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include focusing on operational processes.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Perform activities that involve issuing reports, conducting product quality audits, issuing and dispositioning product holds, maintaining and interpreting product, process and material specifications related to maintaining and improving the product quality within the manufacturing process.
- Performs Quality sampling throughout the facility to ensure conforming product.
- Support the creation and maintenance of product and process Standards/Technical specifications to insure compliance with requirements. Audit for compliance
- Learn and apply all relevant safety requirements applicable to personal behaviors and process standards.
- Effectively communicate relevant standards/technical information with all levels in the plant organization, both inside and outside the function.
- Develop the ability to tailor the communications appropriately for various audiences.
- Participate in teams working to improve performance using standard Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Perform layered process audits, update databases as requested.
- Work experience in more than one manufacturing plant preferred
- Work experience in multiple functions at the plant is preferred
- Performed technical work in plant recently (within 10 years).
- Detailed knowledge of how work is accomplished in a plant.
- Good interpersonal skills. Understanding of products & processes.
- Knowledge of corporate functional relationships.
- Ability to organize, coordinate & communicate information in area of expertise.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED. Prefer Associates degree in Chemistry or laboratory science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to learn quickly and to apply knowledge on practical problem solving
Our family-owned company started in 1951 making bicycle tires and inner tubes in Indonesia. In 1981, the company began making passenger and commercial tires. In 1993, we opened our first tire plant in China and have grown to seven tire plants in China, making 140,700 tires a day and employing 19,000. We also own almost 50 percent of Gajah Tunggal tire company in Indonesia. The combined output of the Chinese and Indonesian plants makes Giti the 10th largest tire company by production volume.
CNC Programmer - Checker
- Primary responsibility will be checking CNC programs to detail blueprints for accuracy. Also, successful candidate may be required to generate CNC programs on an as-needed basis.
- Working knowledge of structural steel blueprints.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Peddimat helpful, training may be provided.
- Knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Experience identifying drawing deficiencies, omissions, or other errors and able to recommend corrective action.
- Ability to work under general direction and provide precise feed back to correct programming errors.
- Capable of producing accurate results while working in a dynamic environment balancing multiple schedule-critical deadlines.
- Ability to interact with Production and Project Management to produce necessary RFI's.
Checker - Part Time Position Sunday 10Am -- 4Pm, Monday, Thursday & Friday 1Pm- 7Pm.
Part time position Sunday 10am -- 4pm, Monday, Thursday & Friday 1pm- 7pm.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The Checker is responsible for verifying selected outbound orders for accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Check each order as instructed prior to it being loaded for delivery
* Check for accuracy of pack size, label, splits or cases by using invoice copy.
* Report all errors to immediate supervisor.
* Check for clean, undamaged product.
* Comply with safety policies and procedures.
* Wear required personal protective equipment.
* Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively to clients, customers or employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Must be conscientious, diplomatic, and detail-oriented. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations (e.g., customer complaints, time pressures). Walkie and/or rider pallet jack skills. Experience with forklift operation or other power equipment preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENCES, REGISTRATIONS:
Rider pallet jack certification
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Maines broadline distribution is the ideal foodservice solution for single-unit and regional chain restaurants, educational and healthcare institutions, convenience stores, country clubs, camps, and more. The Maines broadline distribution center serves businesses throughout the Northeast – from Upstate New York to Northern Pennsylvania and beyond.
As a Maines customer, you'll work closely with a highly trained Maines Account Manager, customizing a foodservice plan based upon your unique needs. Your Account Manager alerts you of the latest product information, availability, and pricing and makes bottom-line boosting recommendations. We share your spirit of unrelenting excellence and have the resources and experience to help bring your foodservice operation to the next level.
At Maines, we view our relationship with you as a partnership. We’re 100% committed to your success. Stand out from the competition with high-quality, consistent food service products.
We are currently seeking individuals to become an integral part of our team! Experience is helpful but not required.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!