Machine Tester Job Description Sample
Automated Teller Machine Lead / ATM Test Lead / ATM Tester / ATM
Senior Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Test Lead
Location: Columbus, OH
Overall 8-10 years of experience in test management, leading testing teams of size 15-25, test planning, test strategy
3+ years' experience with Development / Automation development using Selenium, QTP, VB Script, Soap UI
2+ years of experience in ATM testing, preferably with FIS, Paragon, NCR, IBM ATM testing tools - Must Have
Experience in retail banking, credit card/debit card applications is good to have
Good understanding and knowledge of ATM Devices, preferable NCR, Hyosong, DIebold
Good understanding and knowledge of QA methodology, process, tools and techniques
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle management tools like JIRA, ALM, RTM
Working knowledge of CI(Continuous Integration) tools like Jenkins/Bamboo
Agile experience, participating in SCRUM team as a test engineer
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Phone: Fax :
Data Wave Technologies Parsippany NJ 07054
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Graham Technologies is hiring a Tester in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will be directly involved in redeveloping and executing test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing
- Consulting with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications,
- Create automated test scripts
- Test existing applications for compliance with upgrades
- Ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment
- Writing detailed test plans, procedures, and scenarios and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures and disseminate to the test team to ensure test team has clearly defined processes.
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI Poly and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Five (5) years of software testing experience
- Considerable knowledge of at least one automated performance test tool.
- Ability to create automated test scripts proficiently.
- Ability to interpret requirements and translate them into precise test cases.
- Experience with test procedure development, maintenance, and execution
- Familiarity with concepts of web-based software applications
- Familiarity with the concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of the SQL database query language to assess the state of the data before and after test transactions are performed.
- Ability to detect, report, and explain defects effectively.
- Ability to plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with customers and developer
- Web-based software development experience using Microsoft .NET is desired
- Experience with HP Unified Functional Testing software is desired
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Senior- IOT Tester
Location: Memphis , Tennessee
Duration: 6 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Client's business problem to solve:
Tester needed to help client test their IOT Application
Position's General Duties and Tasks:
Day to Day job Duties:
• Interact with Client stakeholders to understand Business and technical needs.
• Interface with client Architects to develop Hardware and Software Testing Framework.
• Work on creating Testing roadmap in an IOT Application.
• Guide other testers in implementing testing framework.
• Interact with Developers for Application testing.
• 5+ years of Testing experience for the Test Lead/Architect
• Prior knowledge or experience in IoT (Internet of Things) is a huge plus
• Experience in hardware testing is preferred
• Basic knowledge of application development is required
• Some proficiency in SQL is required
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Travel: This position is based in Memphis TN.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
About eTouch A Virtusa Company:
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12+ months
- Product testing to be performed on Web + mobile;
- Minimum of three years of work experience;
- Solid knowledge of accessibility testing methodologies
- Proficient using screen readers like JAWS/NVDA
- Responsible team player with good communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and with little supervision
- Proficiency using screen magnifiers like Zoomtext and switch devices
- Familiarity with Braille
- Google experience is a strong plus
Thanks & Best Regards,
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 |
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |
Android Automation Tester (Java & Selenium)
We are looking for Android Automation Tester for one of our exciting projects in Bay Area, CA.
- Proficiency in defining test automation applicability, scope, efficiency, testing automation cost, risks, and benefits.
- Substantial experience in testing-automation framework development
- Java with Selenium, WebDriver.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Good team leadership skills,
- Ability to coordinate across different organizations/departments,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills,
- Strong attention to details and accuracy,
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously,
- Conflict resolutions skills.
Thanks & Best Regards,
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellemartins/
Location: McLean,VA/Atlanta GA/Iselin NJ
Duration: Long Term
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of hands on software testing experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in automation test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation framework.
- Must have solid experience using cucumber
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with test-engineering processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test driven development
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing Automation test cases in Java
- Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and web services
- Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression test suite
- Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools
- Preferred Demonstrated experience using with DOORS, Quality Center, Clear Quest, XML Spy, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Preferred experience with Quality Center, Rally, and Clear Quest.
Thanks and regards
Kani Solutions, Inc
5 Independence Way, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Recycle always Save Paper - Save Trees Go Green
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) must not be published, copied, disclosed, or transmitted in any form to any person or entity unless expressly authorized by sender. If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with "Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Automation testing, Cucumber, Java, Selenium
AEM Automation Tester
Tangentia’ s areas of focus include Digital (e-Commerce), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Enterprise & Cloud Security (IAM), EDI, Business Analytics (BA) and Application Development across multiple industries like Banking & Financial Services & Insurance(BFSI), Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Telecom, Healthcare and Government. Tangentia also works very closely with IBM Education Group to develop the course material for both onsite and virtual training on new IBM software.
Apart from IBM, Tangentia also works with TCS, Wipro, Prolifics etc and offers H-1 transfer and premium GC processing. Tangentia is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has offices in NY, USA and in India as well. Tangentia with associates & ecosystem partners operates globally, with a presence in 5 continents and 30+ countries.
We are hiring for:
Job Title: AEM Automation Tester
- 5+ years experiences with Content Management System (CMS) in general, with 3+ years experiences using AEM, Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as Day CQ)
- 3+ years hands-on testing automation experience – from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through implementation. Solid knowledge of object oriented programming Java or Python, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Solid understanding of Web based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support.
- Experience working with highly trafficked, high performance, scalable Web applications.
- Able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications, and provide QA time estimates.
Location : Morristown , New Jersey
Duration : 4 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of software requirements and proactively work with business users in controllership group and multiple vendors to prepare test plan, test scenarios and test scripts for system testing, integration testing and UAT Work under aggressive schedule, coordinate with offshore resources and manage/conduct test Execution Reporting of defects in ALM, work with developers to address defects Preparation of test reports Duration: 4.5 month.
- Fixed Asset accounting knowledge is essential
Strong problem solving skills.Â Knowledge on fixed asset accounting a must. KnowledgeÂ on lease administration a plus. Experience in data migration testing (ETL â€“ Informatica), and data remediation Data migration experience is a plus. Proficient with JIRA/Agile development, SAAS is a plus."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!