Machine Tester Job Description Sample
Automation Quality Assurance Tester
Automation Quality Assurance Tester
Req #: 180106777
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovatorslike you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million smallbusinesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the deliveryof award winning tools and services that cover everything from personaland small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards,payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is alsofocused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications,digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions tobetter serve our clients and customers.
As an Automation Quality Assurance Tester you will workwill with all aspects of software development lifecycle and be the Scrumteam's primary enabler of increased automation and qualityenhancements. Candidate must have a solid understanding of middlewaremessaging technology with proven experience working in a multi-tieredenvironment. Candidate should be well versed in testing techniques andbe able to produce comprehensive tests for all developed code. Candidatemust also support and participate in system and integrated testingacross sub-systems as the need arises. Candidate should be capable ofproducing solid documentation both inside code and external designspecifications. The Digital is chartered with managing and directing thebusiness services supporting major externally facing applicationcomponents (web and native mobile apps) focusing on the discipline offunctional delivery in the area of customer login, enrollment, productenrollment, and data sourcing across the JPMorgan Chase & Co.enterprise.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
7 + years in Information technology, minimum 5 years of experience working with full SDLC
Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
Strong knowledge of testing methodologieswith specialization in Web services, middleware technologies andUI automation
Must work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and proactively identify defects during each Iteration / Sprint.
Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users
Experience in testing SOAP / REST services.
Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
Hands-on experience with understanding and updating Gherkin (Given/When/Then) will be a plus
Hands on experience on with Test cycle management tools like JIRA/HP ALM
Strong Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools required
3+ years of hands on automation development using SOAP UI with Java or groovy.
3+ years of hands on automation development using LISA or Cucumber
3+ years of hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber)
Experience with API and service testing
Leading regression testing activities forinitiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizingprocesses, methods, metrics and software that ensure the quality,reliability and systems safety and security.
Understanding the interfacing applications, test environments and our tools and methodologies.
Drive test strategy formulation withdevelopers including decomposition of business and technicalrequirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements,oversee and advise on test case creation, devising contingenciesplans and other preparation activities.
Ensure development of test case executionplan and oversee test case execution, issue management, and statusmetrics.
Working with a global team andresponsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution workefforts of an offshore team.
Communicating effectively with businessunits, IT Development, Project Management and other support staffon testing timelines, deliverables, status and other information.
Assisting in the project quality reviews for your assigned applications
Assessing risk to the project based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations
Whenyou work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us tohire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skillsof every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offercompetitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build yourcareer as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impactthe lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Senior MDE Web Tester 2484V3
Key Required Skills
• Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
Candidate's primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a telework position.
Detailed Skills Requirements
Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
JPC 4024 - ETL Tester
Enterprise Agile Coach
Auburn hills, Michigan
United States | Posted
ApplyApply without Registration
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Enterprise Agile Coach for location Auburn Hills, MI for one of our top client.
Working with leadership to put foundations in place to better execute Agile
Working with shared services within the domains Executing the enterprise transformation plan which has been identified
Define and track measures of success for coaching engagements
Enterprise level Agile Coaching - not team coaching as a Scrum Master/Agile PM
Teach, coach and influence our product management teams at all levels.
Enable Product Owners in defining vision, prioritizing work, and partnering with development teams
Experience in a complex, large agile environment Agile transformation or other organizational change experience
Experience with any formal agile scaling framework Formal agile or executive coaching experience
7+ years contributing in an Agile environment 5+ years in a product role
3+ years in a formal or informal coaching or consulting role
Extensive understanding of product owner role at various degrees of complexity
Extensive experience with product management
Expert level understanding of multiple agile methodologies
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.
Distr Trans Tester
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Performs field inspections, tests, and repairs on electric distribution equipment and associated microprocessor controls at service locations to enhance customer reliability and avoid customer outages.
Checks and modifies internal connections of equipment and microprocessor controls for special applications.
Inspects equipment for changes in design from previous shipments and for evidence of damage in transit and makes repairs to correct defects.
Inspects and tests equipment returned from service and determines its reliability and safety for continued service.
Evaluates on-site repair versus replacement and shop repair.
Assesses personnel, equipment and time required for safe, on-site repairs and tests.
Performs repairs expeditiously to maintain customer satisfaction.
Operates various power and hand tools.
Performs URD switching and grounding to de-energize equipment to be repaired.
Inspects and tests new transformers and other electrical distribution and safety equipment to determine acceptability, conformance to specifications and safety for use on system.
Documents all field findings of equipment conditions in corporate and local databases.
Uses portable computers and various programs to download and retrieve data from field equipment.
Proactively communicates with customers, vendors, engineers, and leadership of other BGE organizations to discuss solutions.
Coordinates with the proper BGE organizations for outages when required.
Makes core loss, copper loss, exciting current, impedance, and capacitance measurements using voltmeters, ammeters, wattmeters, and transformer turn ratio testers.
Operates high voltage test sets up to 200, 000 volts and is responsible for proper placement of safety barriers during electrical tests and for the safety of personnel in vicinity of tests.
Performs detailed electrical power calculations using Ohms Law.
Designs electrical schematics associated with Distribution Automation control and monitoring installations.
Interprets nameplates, vector and wiring diagrams, blueprints and test results.
Views wave forms and event data to analyze feeder and equipment operations on the electric distribution system.
Purchases material, designs, assembles and installs electrical control cabinets in the field to interface with Distribution Automation equipment.
Knowledgeable of safety procedures and work practices for working around and on high voltage electric distribution equipment.
Ability to be trained to perform URD switching and grounding to isolate electric distribution equipment.
Demonstrated ability to program, operate and repair microprocessor controls for electric distribution equipment.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, with tact and good judgment in dealing with other BGE organizations and customers.
Satisfactory completion of the Construction and Skilled Trades Test Battery
Ability to be certified regularly in CPR and First Aid.
Valid drivers license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
Works indoors or outdoors at Company locations or on customer premises
Subject to overtime including emergency call-ins and off-hour outages
Comprehension level to understand blueprints and vector diagrams and over four years experience as an Electrical Tester or equivalent combination of formal education/training and experience.
Supervisor- Equipment Diagnostic & Repair
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Software Tester (Unified Functional Testing)
Graham Technologies is hiring a Software Tester (Unified Functional Testing) in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will be directly involved in redeveloping and executing test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing
- Consulting with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications,
- Create automated test scripts
- Test existing applications for compliance with upgrades
- Ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment
- Writing detailed test plans, procedures, and scenarios and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures and disseminate to the test team to ensure test team has clearly defined processes.
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI with CI Poly and some working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Five (5) years of software testing experience
- Considerable knowledge of at least one automated performance test tool.
- Ability to create automated test scripts proficiently.
- Ability to interpret requirements and translate them into precise test cases.
- Experience with test procedure development, maintenance, and execution
- Familiarity with concepts of web-based software applications
- Familiarity with the concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Knowledge of the SQL database query language to assess the state of the data before and after test transactions are performed.
- Ability to detect, report, and explain defects effectively.
- Experience with HP Unified Functional Testing software.
- Ability to plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with customers and developer
- Web-based software development experience using Microsoft .NET is desired
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Michigan Department Of Technology, Management & Budget Software Tester Intern
With questions or for more information about the State of Michigan Internship Program, please visit:
State of Michigan Internship Program Overview
- Accepting Applications for the Winter/Spring and Summer 2019 Semesters*
This is a non-paid internship opportunity. Compensation and benefits are not offered. This would be an opportunity to work with Michigan State Lottery Charitable Gaming Information System (CGIS) replacement project team and gain experience in the field of software testing.
This internship is offered to college students who are interested to be part of our Department of Technology, Management & Budget Agency Services support team supporting the Michigan State Lottery team and work with the team for two consecutive semesters. This internship opportunity has openings beginning with Winter/Spring 2019 semester (January through April 2019) and Summer 2019 semester (May through August 2019). Interns will receive career development planning at the end of the internship.
The intern will be paired with a State of Michigan Senior Business Analyst to learn software testing processes and assist with various Quality Assurance, Smoke, User Acceptance, and Regression testing sessions for the CGIS replacement project.
Assist in the execution and documentation of test cases and software testing
Assist in validating data
Assist in recording and managing defects using Team Foundation Server
Assist with creating test plans as assigned
Provide feedback on testing during lessons learned/retrospectives
Candidates must be self starters, work well in a team environment, and promote the integrity of the team and the department. Candidates must strive to cultivate positive working relationships and provide excellent customer service.
Expected Time Commitment:
- Between 16 and 25 hours per week. Class schedules will be accommodated as necessary.
Lottery employees and family members residing within the same household are prohibited from purchasing lottery tickets and from participating as a worker in charitable gaming events licensed by the bureau (i.e., bingo, raffle, etc.). Positions within the Bureau of State Lottery require a criminal history background check.
Required Education and Experience
Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university at the time of the internship opportunity with a major or minor in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Information Systems. This internship is open to undergraduates to graduates.
Strong technical writing skills
Working with project testing lead
Execute and document test cases as assigned by completing each test step using the end product
Validate testing data
Record and manage defects. Creates and maintain associated documentation
Additional Requirements and Information
Please attach a cover letter, current resume, and a copy of your college transcripts. Your cover letter must include your response to the following questions:
- What qualities or attributes would you bring to the State of Michigan?
- What are your career interests, goals and plans?
- What do you expect to gain from this internship experience? Please be specific.
Please click on the link to download a Michigan State Police Criminal Background Authorization Form. Once you complete the form please upload the form to the attachment section of your application along with your resume, cover letter and college transcripts. This form will be required to be considered for an interview. Please click on the link to the form located on the job posting. If you have questions regarding this form, please call (517) 284-0100.
QA - QA Tester
Sucker Punch is looking to bring on detail-oriented Quality Assurance contractors. You must have experience working with bug databases and have a passion for video games. If you have a positive attitude, the ability to be flexible in both task and schedule, and the ability to function well in a team environment, this job may be perfect for you!
- Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
- Regressing and closing bugs
- Migrating bugs between multiple bug databases
- Taking ownership of particular areas of game
- Minimum of 1 year experience testing console games
- Experience logging bugs into database
- In-depth understanding of the development cycle of a game
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work M-F 10 am – 6:30 pm and available for overtime
- Degree or experience in game industry related field
- At least one shipped Open World AAA title
- Experience with JIRA, Visual Studio, and PS4 Devkits
- Full working knowledge of SONY TRC
- Attach your Resume (required)
- Attach your Cover Letter (required)
- Link to Portfolio or other relevant work (optional)
Software Tester Ts/Sci With Polygraph
Leidos is seeking an energetic individual to join the Test team on a high-profile dynamic project located in the Northern Virginia area. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered.
Will be responsible for testing all aspects of the system including Java and web based front end running on Windows clients, Linux servers, and cloud technologies to ensure all components work on a variety of hardware ranging from simple workstations to high-end servers. Tester must have sufficient experience to build and configure workstations and/or servers independently or with minimal guidance to create test environments that mirror a multitude of installed baselines. May be asked to create tests for ad hoc situations such as replicating field-reported problems or load testing under specific conditions.
Will be responsible for collaborating with the test team, Release Manager, and development team to further move Test Driven Development principles into the work environment and effectively ensure the team at large has a full understanding of the principles.
Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Experience with manually testing of web-based applications (e.g. Java, J2EE, JSP, technologies, including EJBs and Web Services)
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to explain technical procedures and results clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience with detecting, tracking, reporting, and communicating any test defects effectively.
Experience with agile development methodologies and test driven development.
Ability to juggle competing priorities
Strong oral and written communication skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
SAP Functional Tester
(this is located approx. 1 hour North of Dayton, Ohio).
- Onsite role Monday – Friday
- Client is willing to help with relocation coast
- Candidate must relocate to where the client is. There is NO Remote.
- In-Person Interview is required. Client will pay for the flight for onsite interview.
- Client requires an onsite interview and will conduct a Skype interview prior to onsite interviews!
This is a new SAP implementation, Global, multi-phase project. Client is a global leading innovator in their industry of material handling equipment and technology
Must have recent experience with one or more and be able to explain processes: SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
This is a Manual SAP tester role, not automation.
Client will offer Sponsorship only for Sr Level Talent
Please note: This is a TESTER position and you will not be able to jump into a functional SAP role within the immediate future*
Why do I want to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and grow in your career
- Client believes in a balanced work/life and expects employees to leave work at 5 pm!!
- Health Insurance begins on day ONE
- Highly desirable town to raise your family, great schools, low cost of living and friendly, hip small-town vibe!
- Family-owned company, who cares about their employees and has a low turn-over rate, high job stability!!
- Client will pay a generous relocation package for Mid-level and Sr-level candidates
- Min 7 + years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience with either of these SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
- SAP Implementation testing of functional modules of SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM, APO)
- Have hands on SAP knowledge
- This is a Manual SAP tester role, (Manual Sap tester, Functional Tester, Regression Tester)
- Good Testing Concepts,
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, along with 2 to 4 years of prior experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing, or equivalent education or experience is preferred.
- Experience in SAP TAO, HP Quality Center, HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) & Load Runner a plus.
- Experience in SAP Quality Assurance or SAP Functional testing role.
- Has participated in Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing of large SAP implementations.
- Experience in creating test plan and executing test cases in HP ALM/HPQC.
- Experience with defect management.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Responsible for complete system and regression testing of SAP software.
- Consult with development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff.
- Interface with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing.
- Read Functional Spec documents or other documents to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute test cases manually.
- Document the test executions and defects.
- Resolve functional issues of automation testers.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!