Macon Job Description Sample
Great Opportunities For Maths And Science Teachers In Englan
Quantum Scholars is a UK government funded and supported teaching program operating in schools throughout south east England which provides a unique opportunity to secondary maths and science teachers from across the USA.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in a leading school in England, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified high school maths and science teachers along with guidance and support during the visa process.
Quantum Scholars also have the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths and science pedagogy prior to starting their teaching position.
Why teach maths or science in England through the Quantum Scholars program?
By joining this prestigious programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for maths and science education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction course at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
Commissioned Sales Rep
The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance.
Opportunities are available for Account Executives. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer.
With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer – providing superior customer service before and after sale.
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours.
You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in business-to-business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.Job Posting - Aug 25, 2015
Dedicated CDL A OTR Truck Driver
On Roads You Know!
Dedicated routes are ideal for getting
you home when you need it.
The Dedicated Difference
We're all about family. And we want you to spend time with yours so we do our best to get you plenty of home time.
Our consistent routes mean you'll feel at home on roads you know.
Ask about our self-financed, no money down Lease Purchase program!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We offer VIP Orientation for all drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
COMPANY DRIVERS AND OWNER-OPERATORS ARE BOTH MORE THAN WELCOME TO APPLY.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch:
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs. That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money- VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel and receive $200 cash when you arrive. At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook and Twitter
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls- OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness
Matters at Koch
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) - Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
Float Registered Nurse (Rn)- Macon Area
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations • A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you'd want your own care to be • Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations • Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates • Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree • Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves): • Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience • Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the first step at
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer."
Sales Representative - Southern Ga/Central Florida/Orlando, FL - Uya25
Sales Representative - Southern GA/Central Florida/Orlando, FL - UYA25984
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their products value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharmas sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million sales calls annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
In partnership with our client Sterling Pathology, we are looking for sales representatives to promote a diagnostic test for cancer. The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining adoption and utilization of the diagnostic test.
This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial business relationships with targeted accounts and physicians key to the sales success of promoted product. Also is responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Generate sales in line with assigned Territory quota
Maintain and update current and prospective target Practitioner profiles
Keep current with market knowledge and competitive Products
Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
Participate in all required training and sales meetings
Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
Make sales presentations (Details) individual, one-on-one, in-services
Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable
Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
Participate or coordinate lunch & learns, dinner programs, weekend events, as appropriate
Have appropriate interaction with co-promotional partners or counterparts
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at:
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Qualifications & Experience:
4 year degree from an accredited college or university required
Minimum 2 years outside sales experience required
Previous diagnostic or medical device sales experience preferred
Demonstrated success in prior roles
Have a valid drivers license and be insurable
Did You Know? We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people.
Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA.
Primary Location: USA-Georgia-Macon
Other Locations: USA-Florida-Gainesville, USA-Florida-Jacksonville, USA-Florida-Tallahassee, USA-Georgia-Valdosta, USA-Florida-Orlando, USA-Georgia-Savannah
Organization: USA03 - US Commercialization
Job: Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales
Student CDL Truck Driver Jobs Top Starting Pay & 4 Raises In 1St Yr!
Begin your career working for a top trucking company - and earn more right from the start.
Join the US Xpress team of professional CDL truck drivers and earn top starting pay plus 4 pay raises in the 1st year and much more. Give us a call today to get started right away.
No CDL? No Problem! We can help you start your CDL training.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving with USX.
Teams can earn up to 82 CPM plus a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 and we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at www.TeamMaxMatch.com
Business Owners - Insurance Sales
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
RN Case Manager - Hospice Services
Heartland Hospice is part of the HCR ManorCare family, a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
As a RN Case Manager, your ability to manage client care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention are feature assets for this high-profile nursing position. In addition to excellent written/verbal communication, problem solving and decision making abilities, our candidate has a demonstrated experience developing and maintaining rapport with patients and families, and the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4724 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Middle Georgia
A minimum of 6 months nursing experience within the past 3 years unless state regulations differ.. Travel is necessary on a daily basis.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!