Madison Job Description Sample
Wi-Rn-Outpatient Dialysis (5562)
Do not submit candidate who have or will have expiring licenses and/or certifications during timeframe of entire assignment. Candidates will automatically be declined
Come and practice your dialysis skills and knowledge in an atmosphere of innovation and learning and a positive, caring, and welcoming culture. The best of the best!
When you work at Wisconsin Dialysis, you'll work with a dedicated team that's passionate about the patients they care for. Wisconsin Dialysis team members embrace their mission of optimizing the quality of life, length of life and overall treatment experience of each patient as an individual through their SAFE CARE approach.
Why Madison?? A cosmopolitan medium-sized city of more than 240,000, Madison is uniquely situated on an isthmus between the area's two largest lakes, Mendota and Monona a setting which offers impressive beauty, a compact and vital metropolitan area and a wide range of recreational activities. Home to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison also boasts more than 15,000 acres of sparkling lakes and beaches, as well as 260 parks. You'll find a cultural hub and plenty to do in Madison amid this scenic backdrop in the state capital of Wisconsin.
Madison consistently ranks as a top community in which to live, work, play and raise a family. Included among Madison's recent accolades:
Named the city with the Best Work-Life Balance by SmartAsset in 2018 Ranked No. 3 in Livability's Top 100 Places to Live in 2016 and No. 18 by U.S. News and World Report's Best Places to Live in 2017
This is a 30 Chair independent not for profit outpatient dialysis unit in Fitchburg, WI. Techs 4:1 ratio, RNs 10-12:1 care ratio.
K and T machines used. MIQS Electronic Medical Record.
Open from 5:30am 1030pm
Mostly 10 hour shifts. RNs 7am 5:30pm and 12:00pm 10:30pm. Some 8 hour shifts as well.
Techs vary by 6 hour shifts, 8 hour shifts, and 10 hour shifts.
Every other Saturday, some holidays. No call.
IT Security Analyst
- Familiarity with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge of LDAP, AD, RACF, and identity management
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or similar ITSM
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Interest in taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- 1+ year experience with enterprise scale IT user administration
Cyber Security Engineer
U.S. citizenship is required for this position due to Department of Defense restrictions.
- Support business and IT areas with the design of secure technology.
- Maintain secure architecture and designs to proactively address security defense and monitoring capabilities.
- Evaluate changes to system architecture based on risk and impact to the security posture of the company.
- Develop, build, and support Security infrastructure by maintaining installation, configuration and ongoing health of security solutions.
- Stay current on industry trends, potential vulnerability and threat vectors impacting the company.
- Evaluate compliance of new tools and contracts relative to system capabilities and needs.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of applicable government standards and regulations impacting the business.
- Maintain expertise in multiple tools and focus areas impacting IT security.
- Manage production issues and incidents and participate in problem and change management forums.
- Review and provide guidance for security vulnerabilities in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and application development efforts.
- Investigate security incidents and potential compromises and take actions to protect systems.
- Utilize forensic best practices to investigate and maintain evidence integrity.
- Develop detailed standards to support and guide the organization.
- Develop standardized processes in alignment with corporate and government regulations.
- Develop system level documentation for security infrastructure including diagrams and necessary supporting documentation.
- Maintain documentation to ensure systems are fully documented.
- Assist in the development of security architecture and security policies to address any potential security threats and recommend remedial actions.
- Educate and provide guidance to business partners on proper security processes and relevant standards impacting their projects.
- Provide technical security assistance to clients to help solve their business problems.
- Take a leadership role on moderately complex projects independently or as part of a larger project team.
- Handle multiple competing initiatives and escalate issues effectively.
- Work with junior staff on deploying, tuning, and running vulnerability-scanning tools, forensics procedures, and red team exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Security or related field; OR equivalent post high school
education and/or work-related experience
- 4 years of experience in Information Systems performing security engineering; or 5 years of security operations and/or analysis; or five (5) years of infrastructure
engineering with a focus on application networking, endpoint, server/virtualization, identity
and access management, data or cloud security; OR a combination of relevant experience
and demonstrated ability to meet the Information Systems Career Ladder Competencies
which include Focus, Leadership, Design/Analysis, Support/Implementation, Strategy,
Budget and Analytic Ability
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information
Assurance Certification Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) or more advanced
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: The Purchasing Agent is responsible for the day-to-day hands on coordination and accuracy of goods procurement and delivery. This position will directly interact with all departments, including the sales team, customers and suppliers. The Purchasing Agent is responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory
procurement levels to meet customer needs while minimizing carrying costs. This position works in conjunction with Customer Service providing exemplary customer service to our top tier customers. Provides additional administrative support as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Review customer demand to create and submit purchase orders for delivery and pricing accuracy; minimizing backorders.
Track supplier purchase orders for delivery, communicating with both internal/external customers.
Work with carriers to setup shipments of goods for inbound deliveries from suppliers.
Review and receive signed packing slips and receipt of goods paperwork to ensure accuracy of product posting for quantity.
Verify freight invoices to the receipt of goods paperwork to ensure accurate freight charges for deliveries.
Provides daily phone support for customer service by taking inbound calls and conducting outbound calls.
Provides support to sales, warehouse and finance teams by monitoring supplier performance, generating reports and acting as a liaison between purchasing and internal stakeholders.
Submits damage inbound goods claims.
Assists with inventory counts, transfers, adjustments and projects as needed.
Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of two years’ experience in a fast paced procurement environment working with suppliers, carriers, and warehouse personnel.
Prior customer service experience preferred
Minimum of two years’ experience in ERP/MRP systems.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. Strong aptitude for working with numbers.
A high degree of attention to detail and quality. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong business acumen and customer service skills. Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
purchasing agent, suppliers, carriers, MRP, ERP
Data Warehouse Analyst II
• Responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders, implementation services, and support services to assist in the development, implementation and support of business intelligence.
• Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence. Manages the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
• Uses extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design.
• Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes: Confers with personnel of organization unites involved to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements, such as how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
• Works with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects. Experience with Human Services business intelligence is desirable.
• Responsibilities with include project work enhancing existing/new processes through data sharing, configuration, report writing and metrics.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Identify potential technology improvements to be leveraged in support of the business. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
• Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Change management: 3 years
Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance measures and reports: 3 years
Ability to develop and implement quality assurance processes and procedures including test/use cases: 3 years
Data analysis: 5 years
Data flow diagramming: 3 years
Data Warehouse- Experience in data warehouse design and development: 3 years
Data Warehouse- Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse: 3 years
Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals: 2 years
Participate in design reviews: 2 years
Documenting business processes: 5 years
Requirements analysis: 5 years
Requirements gathering: 5 years
Service Technician – Laundry Business
Company is looking for a Service Technician with laundry industry experience.
1. Advise customers of necessary repair service including estimates of cost; also makes recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance.
2. Handles customer complaint problems pertaining to service and repair work.
3. Supervises the training of service technicians with in-house training programs.
4. Maintains all service tools and service vehicles in good condition.
5. Responsible for keeping shop area clean.
6. Responsible for the safety of service technicians and maintaining a safe working environment in the shop area and reporting all accidents to Human Resources immediately.
7. Maintaining adequate supplies and parts for service department inventory.
8. Make sure warranty claims are processed and forwarded to supplier.
9. Help service personnel diagnose and resolve difficult service issues.
10. Responsible for issuing purchase orders for the service department.
11. Make sure job tickets are properly punched in and out on time clock
12. See that job tickets are promptly charged out, both customer and internal.
13. Responsible for the personnel under his management, i.e., authorizing time off, managing excessive sick leave and attendance.
14. All other duties as assigned including all responsibilities of a Service Technician.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have above average mechanical, problem solving, and oral and written communication skills. A Service Technician must have the discipline to work with little supervision and ability to handle several projects simultaneously. Computer experience including the use of e-mail, internet, ability to navigate a parts lookup software package and general ability to read diagrams. The individual must be able to lift machines, with a dolly, weight of 40-70 pounds and be able to stand/sit for most of an eight-hour shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE – Graduation from High School is required. At least one year of field experience in the laundry business or previous electrical, mechanical experience/education.
service, technician, maintenance, laundry
Executive Director (Interim)
Start Date: Immediately
Position Type: Full Time, Interim (Permanent Potential)
- Salaried Position - Negotiable, but will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits Included
This amazing Non-Profit is looking to hire an Interim Executive Director to lead the organization for the next 12-18 months and if successful (and desired), this position may offer the opportunity to become permanent.
In coordination and partnership with the Executive Committee, the Interim Executive Director will direct the operation of the organization in the following ways:
- Community Relations - Maintain general awareness of what’s happening nationally and locally with regards to the community this Non-Profit represents.
- Fundraising - Coordinate fundraising events, support existing major donor relationships, and develop new relationships with major donors.
- Supervision of personnel - Supervise direct report staff, lead weekly meetings, and develop agendas.
- Business Management - Oversea budget/financial health and contribute to marketing efforts.
- A strong communicator and team player who listens well, and is able to coordinate with multiple constituencies including lay leadership, staff and the community
- A community builder who forms trusted relationships among staff, lay leadership, community leaders and the community at large
- An organized leader who excels at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and managing time commitments and multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledgeable of fiduciary responsibilities and operations of non-profit organizations, including fundraising
- Computer savvy with knowledge of excel and donor database software preferred
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
SAP Business Analyst –SD Functional Consultant
Location: Madison , Wisconsin
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis) Support SAP ECC and related software. Knowledge of Sales and Distribution techniques, methods, and tools. Subject matter best practices. Knowledge of SAP reporting capabilities. Develop IT and end-user documentation for processes and procedures. Participate in Service Desk function to resolve user related support calls. Prepare and execute test plans for new functionality. Publish communication related to the deployment of new functionality. Translate user requests into user requirements and program specifications. Work with Enterprise Shared Services and programmers to assure compliance to program specifications Develop training outlines for end-users and collaborate with documentation specialists Liaise with Divisional Management to understand direction within their functional area of responsibility Monitor compliance with Service Level Agreements for site. Support business initiatives utilizing Project Management expertise. Maintain security in compliance with client's Security directives. Ensure compliance to Client's IT Policies and Guidelines. Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Translate high-level information into details as well as summarize detailed information. Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs. Work with users to define concepts under direction of project leaders. Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow. Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates. Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams. Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures. Other duties as assigned.
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each) SAP-SCM-Sales & Distribution: 5 years 3-7 years of business experience in functional area. 2-4 years of SAP experience. 4+ years of related technical work experience. Excellent knowledge of business processes and best practices. Knowledge of SAP in specified area. Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must. Able to assume and complete assignments independently. Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience. Excellent customer service skills required. Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Strong project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Travel: Need local but Travel can range from 25%-50%. Degree: 4 year degree or 5-7 years experience in related area. Relevant technical certificates a plus. Nice to Have; (But not a must)
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: Long Term
- Ability to plan, lead, organize, and motivate project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering BI projects that provide exceptional business value to the agency.
- Experience leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple agile teams using Scrum/agile methodologies with BI projects.
- Experience in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Experience assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Enough level of technical background with BI and data management to provide highly-credible leadership to technical teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Experience coordinating BI governance groups and activities including data usage, security, key decisions, issues identification/resolution, guiding principles, decision escalation/recommendations on policies and procedures, and to drive quality and consistency
- Support the product owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing Stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence others and to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work productively with cross-functional working groups and across organizational layers.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in agile project management tools such as Jira or equivalent.
- Has a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required. Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects. Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and experience with "Waterfall" and "Agile" software
- Strong understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, OOA&D, or SCRUM development
- Thorough Agile Development Process Knowledge
- Change management
- Agile Project Management using Jira
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!