Madison Heights Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Twin Peaks Restaurant Management/Operations
We are looking hire a qualified Kitchen Manager for our high volume Madison Heights Location. We will also be expanding rapidly and will have great advancement opportunities available. All experience levels are welcome to apply. Experience in high volume restaurants with a strong focus on Food and Beverage sales or Kitchen Operations is a bonus.
We offer competitive wages, health benefits, paid vacation time, and performance based bonuses.
Troy/Madison Hights. MI
SUMMARY OF THEMECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN JOB:
Mechatronics Technician needed for a Client of ours that does nearly 1 Billion in sales in 21 countries with over 1200 employees. This is a great opportunity to use your hands on skills to work with integrated systems including: mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, troubleshooting, debug and more. You will be able to work your way into being the go-to-guy for customer repairs/rollouts/troubleshooting and updates. This is an excellent opportunity for anybody who loves learning and growing in a role as much as getting their hands on the production equipment.
You will become an integral part of a local 45 person engineering team located in SE Michigan for a very successful established company with a good growth track record. You will also have a mentor to guide you thru the new learning curve using simulation tools (emulator) to teach you the equipment. This division is the top global performer on the sales per capita ratio. They also really care about life work balance.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN:
- Technical Aptitude, Certificate or Associates Degree
- 2 plus years of experience
- Customer and Supplier Interface Ability/People Skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Passionate about being around equipment with multiple integrated systems
- Experience with electrical systems (troubleshooting, wiring, building, designing etc.)
- Ability to trace circuits with multi-meters, validate pin-outs to print etc.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, blueprint reading,
- Able to Apply OHMS law on basic circuits and components
- Ability to identify components such as: OpAmp, Capacitor, Resistor etc.
NOT REQUIRED BUT A BIG PLUS:
- Metal removal and welding equipment background
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Telemecanique, Wonderware, Panelview, DeltaV etc.
- 2-D AutoCad or similar application for electrical documentation
- Motion Control Programming, Software Programming
- Magnetics and Induction Knowledge
- High and Low Voltage Controls Programming
- Machine Electrical Design, Hydraulics Systems, Cooling Systems, Conveyors, Pick-and-Place etc.
- Building pneumatic and hydraulic systems with hose and hard lines
- Experience with systems and components such as: hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, fittings, pipefitting, pipe bending, hydraulic hose, copper tubing.
- Experience as a machine technician/builder or similar role
- Understanding how an H-Bridge works
COMPENSATION OF THE MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN:
Hourly: 19-29/hour plus overtime
Location: Troy/Madison Hgts. MI
Relocation: No Relocation
Visa Sponsorship: NONE-US Citizens or Green Card Only
Travel: Travel up to 50% mostly short local trips
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS MAY BE HELPFUL: Technician, Technologist, Mechanic, Mechatronics, integrated systems, hydraulic, electrical, troubleshooting, debug, repair, electrical systems, electrical, circuits, multi-meters, weld, programming, CAD, Motion Control, Induction, Magnetic, pneumatic, plumbing, fittings, "pipe fitting", pipe bending, hydraulic hose, copper tubing.
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Repair and maintain trucks, machinery, and equipment used in day-to-day rigging and trucking industry. Perform general and special maintenance, including hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic diagnosis and repair of light to medium duty trucks. DOT inspections, assist in or complete fabrication of necessary parts and tools required or needed to complete specific tasks, field service required and accurate maintenance record keeping.
degree from a two-year college and/or technical school or a minimum of two years related experience. Must have valid drivers license, CDL preferable, we will offer assistance in obtaining CDL.
Customer Service Representative - Bar Tending Experience Wanted!
Looking for the fantastic positions that will jumpstart your future? An opportunity that will train you to thrive in today’s competitive work force? Most recent grads will fail in today’s workforce because they don’t know HOW to succeed in the basics. They don’t have the structure. They haven’t prepared. Their presentation needs work. They need discipline. And most of all, they don’t know how to be a team player. You shouldn’t be expected to know these lessons in business right out of school, because the most successful business professionals have had mentors to train them how to succeed.
Here at Frontier, Detroit's premier sales and marketing firm, we believe in you and care about your future success. We are searching for a select group of grads who are looking for an intense on the job training program unlike any other. We will work with you until you are sharp enough to excel in today’s challenging business world. Our business involves making one on one sales presentation to business customers, so we will hone your presentation skills to prepare you for your future. Compensation is based solely on individual performance. However, the training you’ll receive is the real payoff. The most successful trainees will be offered permanent management positions within our organization.
We want to hire:
- Motivated People
- Driven Individuals
- Those who want a career vs job
- High Student Mentality
- Not afraid to work hard
Ionbond has immediate opening for an experienced Metal Finisher to perform finishing operations on customer-owned tools/parts per drawings, specifications, & work orders using hand and air powered tools in priority sequence, to optimize quality, productivity and service to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Self-inspect work (pre/post) and strive for consistent quality within same-part work orders and between similar parts and materials.
- To operate low impact vibratory tools while deburring, polishing, cleaning, removing sharp edges and chamfering machined parts based on priority or as assigned by Supervisor/Lead.
- Polishing metal components to provide a quality product that surpasses our customers’ expectations using various methods and techniques.
- Examines all tools for damage and/or defective coating, strip coatings and refinish and performs necessary re-work promptly and at minimum cost. Reports exceptions to standard procedures and expected results.
- Identify and correspond with Production Supervisor, Shift Lead, Machinists, and the QC department to improve final part quality and potential defects or non-conforming material.
- Uses problem solving skills in trying new techniques to deburr/clean/polish otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Responsible for 5 S Program in working area and other plant areas where assigned or as apparent on a continueous basis.
- Works safely and complies with all established safety rules and work practices.
- Maintains a positive work attitude and promotes a "team" approach throughout the department.
- Strives for continuous improvement in the accomplishment of day-to-day responsibilities as an active, participating work team member.
- Must be capable of visually differentiating coating colors on coupons or parts.
- To occasionally perform special plant projects and perform other duties as assigned or as apparent.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent (GED).
- 2 years minimum Lead deburr/finish experience in a machine shop environment.
- Experience working with hand and power tools such as drills, sanders, and saws.
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, and reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
- Experience using the following precision measuring equipment: Micrometers, Calipers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-Motivated and able to be productive with minimal supervision.
- Possess a mature attitude, ability to learn quickly, excellent work ethic, and strong personal drive.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to read & interpret drawings/blue prints.
- Must be a team player and take direction well.
- Must be capable of working with and around hazardous materials (while using the proper protective equipment).
WORK ENVIORNMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lifting and carrying less than 10 lbs, finger manipulation, flexion/extension, rotation of head/neck, twisting at the waist, contact with metals, exposure to noise and atmospheric conditions, and use of personal safety gear for face/eye, hand/arm, ears and feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have hand/eye coordination and dexterity with small parts and hand tools.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
IHI Ionbond offers a generous benefits package including but not limited to; medical benefits, dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term & long term disability, PTO, and 401(K) retirement plan with company match.
For more information about Ionbond, please visit www.ionbond.com.
Commercial Hvac/R Technician
· Diagnose and repair a wide variety of Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration equipment.
· Technician should be specialized in a few areas of Commercial HVAC/R equipment
· Troubleshoot using a wide variety of controlsHVAC Technician
· 5 years’ experience working on Commercial HVAC equipment.
· A clean background, driving record and pass a drug screening.
· Possess an EPA 608 certification
· OSHA 10 Hour Construction Certificate
HVAC Technician Benefits:
· Competitive wage based on experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401k with employer contribution!
· Paid time off and holidays
· Company supplied work vehicle (and gas card)
We service and upgrade a wide variety of commercial and industrial properties.
We service hundreds of different clients in the commercial world, including Retail, Non-Profit, Industrial and government (local, state and federal) entities.
PR Assistant / Marketing Assistant- Paid Training
PM is a premier, privately owned marketing and promotional firm based in the Detroit Metro area with goals to expand rapidly in 2018. We are currently produce and manage over 15 small scale events in local area, with the demand to add multiple new clients by the end quarter of this year. PM is looking to fill 3-5 management training positions throughout the course of this month to aid in our expansion and allow us to bring on more clientele.
PM does provide paid training in marketing, management, and sales. Therefore, previous experience is not required, but, it is preferred. Please note this is an entry level position that will move into an executive role within less than a year.
- 1-2 years of marketing, customer service, or sales background preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Management, training, or leadership background preferred.
- Customer service, Retail, Sales background preferred.
Please submit resume for further evaluation. Based on your qualifications, someone from our Human Resources Department will be in contact with you within 72 hours.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Madison Heights,Mi)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, choferes clase a, company driver team, company driving, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, over the road driving, tanker truck driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!