Magazine Keeper Job Description Sample
Sales: Magazine Advertising Sales - Great Income Opportunity
Sales: First rate "coffee table quality" Sports Magazine has an immediate openings for account sales staff. Texan Media is an Austin based company that owns the UT Sports focused Magazine - "Horns Illustrated". We are are reviewing resumes for a sales consultant selling ads for both print and digital ads in our publication. If you’re a self-starter, with good sales skills and want a flexible sales opportunity with great recurring income potential send resume now. Must be willing to work as a 1099 sub-contract employee, have prior sales experience, your own transportation, able to work independently and get results. We provide the areas highest commission rates, are a unique publication in an exciting and fun demographics for the University of Texas Sports. This is a sales job with lots of opportunity!
web site: http://hornsillustrated.com/
Advertising Account Executive, Luxury Magazine
ABOUT THE JOB
360 West, the circulation-leading magazine on the western half of Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking advertising sales professionals to sell integrated advertising solutions to high end advertisers. Scott Publishing is a regional magazine publisher catering to affluent consumers and advertisers through lifestyle publications including 360 West, 817 HOME, 76092 Magazine, 76107 Magazine and 360 West WEDDINGS. Our regional publications and marketing vehicles offer the best in fashion, food, design and travel. We offer a full suite of products including print, digital/programmatic, social media, targeted inserts, direct mail, custom publishing/printing, and events. Visit www.360westmagazine.com for more information.
· Develop and cultivate leads in multiple local business categories.
· Persuasively articulate 360 West’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources, and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings.
· Establish a network of C-Suite, senior-level media and client relationships in vertical categories.
· Ability to develop multi-platform sales/marketing programs across all titles.
· Maintain effective, revenue-generating relationships with client-direct, media agency, and creative agencies.
· Meet monthly revenue goals as outlined in sales plan.
· Display a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential of prospects.
· Assist sales management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets.
· Represent 360 West at company, partner and other functions and events.
SKILLS YOU NEED
· Experience with digital, broadcast or print media a plus, but not required. More important is that you are passionate, are a good conversationalist, are a good listener, can embrace change, and believe in providing consistent, distinguishable customer service to clients.
· Bachelor's degree; or three to five years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Motivation, passion, and a proactive approach. You thrive on operating independently and like to perform your as if you are running your own business.
· Tenacity and drive to generate record-breaking revenue for 360 West.
· Established sales success with relationships at the highest level and proven track record of breaking new business.
· Knowledge of category-leading clients and/or advertising agencies is a plus, with proven experience in a variety of advertising categories ideal.
· Ability to prospect and develop new business contacts while effectively managing and growing existing business.
· Excellent presentation skills, high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Proven ability to effectively multitask and work autonomously.
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
· Computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Office 365.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
· A competitive base salary and an uncapped commission plan. No sliding scale commission plan, you get paid on all $ at the same rate. Earning well over six-figures annually is not pie-in-the-sky, but currently being achieved by existing staff. We are willing to compensate for seasoned, proven candidates.
· Quarterly MBO bonus on top of earned commissions.
· Company-funded health insurance (Aetna).
· Car/phone allowance on top of salary.
· Reimbursement for all client entertainment, food and beverage.
· Paid vacations.
IN ADDITION, WE OFFE:
· No boring committee meetings or corporate time-wasting, we’re locally-owned and operated.
· No layers of approval which stifle your creativity and impact your response time to clients
· Tickets to Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and other events in the DFW area.
· Regular team building outings, happy hours and social events.
· VIP tickets to charitable events and fundraisers.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Send your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you directly if we wish to pursue your candidacy.
Magazine Advertising Salesperson
Magazine Advertising Salesperson
Award-winning magazine Central Florida looking for self-motivated, hard-working advertising salespersons. Need to love people, have an analytical mind and think on your feet. Computer literate. Networking experience important. Outside sales experience a must.
Sales Consultants-Popular Local Magazine
this position is with a very popular local magazine in Wake County NC.
You have the opportunity to set your own hours and work either part time or full time.
We have an extremely high commission structure.
Perfect for someone who wants to devote time while their kids or in school or can work full time
Attitude and work ethic or more important than experience
Magazine Print Order Analyst
Magazine Print Order Analyst
PubWorX ProCirc, a Hearst and Condé Nast partnership committed to offering scale and innovation to the magazine industry. PubWorX ProCirc is an award-winning provider of circulation management, consumer marketing, production, and procurement services.
Work closely with Print Order Department Director to assist in the development and creation of print order reports
Compile data from multiple sources and organize into excel spreadsheets
Create magazine print order reports to determine copy distribution, communicate print and bind instructions, and print timing
Liaison to printer for timeliness and accuracy of print order needs
Gather digital labels and upload to appropriate online sites for proper email deployment
Input print order and circulation data into postal audit reports
Compile information to create AAM audit statements for multi-title publisher
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Must be organized and detail oriented
Strong written and verbal communication skills
PC proficient - strong Excel skills a must
Advertising Account Executive - Dayton Magazine
We are seeking an Advertising Account Executive to join our Dayton Media Company team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenues with our print, digital, event, and custom publishing products for the Dayton market and also Butler and Warren counties with our Best of the
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers, Cold-Calling daily
- Proactively work within CRM
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Work directly with and for Publisher to build account base
- Networking with potential clients weekly
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Company is seeking individuals who will hand out a popular magazine on Wednesday's! This is an ongoing temp assignment and perfect for someone who is looking for an extra paycheck or a student!
You will be circling various locations around Manhattan to hand out free magazines for people who walk by. Position requires an induvidual with strong customer service skills. Candidate must be dependable and available Wednesdays.
Previous experience in a similar position is a plus, not a must.
Please submit your resume today!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Location City:West Jordan
Have you ever wanted to be a Super Hero? Well at Wasatch, that’s exactly what you are will be! Being a grounds keeper is more than just picking up trash. You will be the owner of your domain and the Lord of your CASTLE and keeping your resident’s happy with be your highest priority.
You like things spotless and you worry when things are out of place. Daily interaction with residents will be part of the job having a smile on your face is never optional!
We’re not just any Property Management Company but a League of FUN (remember we want a Super Hero!) Join us as we elevate the INDUSTRY!
Ø Positive attitude
Ø A focus on details
Ø Speed with ninja like reflexes
Ø Desire to learn
Ø Great sense of humor
Ø Weekend and On-call availability
Great to haves:
Ø Prior customer service or cleaning/custodial experience
You’d Want This Job:
Wasatch won’t provide you with just a great place to work but some MIND BLOWING benefits to BOOT!
Ø We allow you to crush it- by providing you the best training programs in the industry.
Ø Make sure you’re covered - superior health, dental, and 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future.
Ø Give you a break- Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Ø Reward you- Apartment Rent Discounts, bonuses, tool allowances and recognition for a job well done.
Wasatch Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
For more information about Wasatch Property Management or to apply for this position please use the below link, or visit us at our website at www.isyourhome.com/careers.
If you're looking for a career with a growing company where you are part of a team dedicated to making a difference, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Since 2008, the company has shown a net operating income annualized growth rate of 14.2%. WPM and its affiliated investor-owned entities maintain a multifamily real estate portfolio valued in excess of $1.85 billion.
In addition to operating conventional market rate communities, WPM has extensive experience in managing tax-exempt bond and low-income housing tax credit assets.
WASATCH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FOCUSES ON
Identifying and acquiring undervalued multifamily apartment properties;
Adding value to our properties through improved operational efficiencies, remodeling and rehabilitation to create communities that residents, cities and lenders can be proud to have as a part of their community;
Providing superior customer service that serves the needs of residents, coworkers, business partners, suppliers, and lenders
-Located in Denton, TX
-2nd shift available
-Pay is $10.25/hr
-Must have housekeeping experience
-Must have steel toe boots
We strive to have wonderful, caring work environment
Book Keeper Manufacturing Company - Houston, TX 77075 Part-time
We are a small manufacturing company that is looking for a part time book keeper. This person would help by keeping up with the office paper work/ receipts and entering that into our system. This job would also require keeping up with payroll, running reports and yearly tax paper work (1099's, sales tax forms.. etc). Below is a list of must haves/ preferences for someone in this position:
- Must have 3-5 years of accounting or book keeping experience with references
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday a few hours each day (total of 20-30 hours per week)
- Must have experience with accounting programs (preferred experience with Quick Books)
- Must have experience running reports (Example: PNL, Balance Sheet, Job Costing)
- Must be able to do Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
(This will include billing clients, Tax paper work/forms, and weekly & bi-weekly payroll.)
- We are looking for someone who is organized, punctual, loyal, trustworthy, and good communicator.
Please be able to provide a resume, and at least 3 references from previous employers or co-workers. We will be conducting interviews and background checks for this position.
Type: Part-timeJob Location:
- Houston, TX 77075
- Accounting: 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!