Magnesium Mill Operator Job Description Sample
CNC Mill Operator (Computerized Numerical Control Mill Operator)
CNC Mill OperatorPurpose:Produces machined parts by operating computer numerical controlled machines (CNC), maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, and maintaining equipment.Duties:Operate CNC mills
Assist setup person as needed or assigned
Measure parts using standard calibrated measuring equipment including micrometers, calipers, gage pins, thread gages, optical comparators, ring and plug gages
Complete quality documentation for First Article Inspection and In-Process Inspection as required.Perform line clearance on each order before moving onto the next job
Maintain a neat and orderly work space.Follow direction provided by Manufacturing Engineer.Personal Competencies:Must be self-motivated and confident
Must show willingness to develop skills
Must have good organization skills
Must be dependable and reliable as a team player
Academic Competencies:Shop mathematics
Blue print reading including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Basic computer literacy
Experience, Education and Certifications:1 year of experience in machining or completed certification from a reliable machining tech school
High School Diploma
CNC Lathe Operator & CNC Mill Operator
CNC Lathe Operator CNC Mill Operator PSK Steel is seeking Operators First and Second Shift Wage commensurate with experience. Benefits. PSK Steel Call 330-759-1251
Feed Mill Operator
12048BRPosting Title:Feed Mill OperatorJob Posting:CHS Animal Nutrition has an opportunity for a Feed Mill Operator. You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service. You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth. You will:
Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
Adhere to CHS’ quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, load-out, and bagging.
Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift
Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data into Excel spreadsheet.
Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
Assist management with production scheduling, inventory planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED + 1 plus years of manufacturing experience
Ability to lift 50lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
Ability to operate a forklift
Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Feed Mill experience Auto req ID:12048BR :CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.Minimum Years of Experience Required:1City:Great FallsDivision:FD - Ag Business Nutrition State/Province:Montana Minimum Education Required:GED / High School Diploma Employment Status:ACTIVE FULL TIME Career Type:Feed, Grain
Mill Operator - Nights
Job Description: The Mill Operator will operate manual industrial equipment to manufacture and complete precision machined components. Essential skills are working knowledge of tool room machinery, above average math abilities and thorough understanding of machining principles. Duties will include:
Operate equipment such as Bridgeport milling machines, engine lathes, surface grinders, drill presses, drill jigs, hinge line boring, etc.
Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
Utilize tools such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, depth gauges, bore gauges, height gauges, etc. to accurately check and inspect machined components.
Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock in order to confirm placement of cuts.
To operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of conventional machining experience
Certification from an accredited technical college a plus
An ideal candidate will have basic math skills
Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings Disclaimer Cadence Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Feed Mill Operator B-Dawson, MN
Jennie-O Turkey Store, Dawson Feed Mill, is seeking one full-time mid shift mill operator, working M - F, occasional weekends. The approximate shift hours 11am - 7:00pm.
1. Successful candidates will be responsible for operating automated feed mill production systems. Other duties include housekeeping and limited maintenance.
* Must be able to work in a dusty environment.
Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds.
Basic math and computer skills.
Twisting, turning, bending, standing on uneven surfaces
Able to climb ladders & cross catwalks. Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more. Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
CNC Mill Operator
We are looking for a person to operate our automatic mill. This mill is very straightforward and does not need experience with mills, or programing. We are looking for someone with a technical background that is willing to learn.
- must know how to use a tape measure, and micrometer
- have a good understanding of fractions and decimals
- experience with an overhead crane is helpful
- able to perform basic maintenance of their machine
- loading and unloading parts
- filling out inspection reports
CNC Mill Set Up Operator
We are looking for experienced CNC Mill Set up Operators to join the team!
- 3 years of minimal experience in manufacturing organization
- 3 years of minimal experience with CNC Mill Set up
- Able to read and interpret Blue prints
CNC Mill Operator
CNC Machinist Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up machinery to successfully conduct the run as specified
- Examine and inspect the first article produced to ensure quality
- Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
- Perform all preventative machine maintenance and use equipment properly
- Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
- Keep all work areas clean and organized
- Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
- Hold self to a high standard of quality, taking pride in your work
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Be available for overtime during high volume seasons
CNC Machinist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a CNC Mill Operator
- Significant hands-on experience working on a production floor
- Able to successfully set up and run production
- Solid necessary math skills, including measuring and keeping count records
- Able to read and follow technical drawings and diagrammed instructions
- Proven record of quality, on-time production runs
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude, reliable, and a team player
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
CNC Mill Or Lathe Setup / Operator #5060 *Sign-On Bonus*
Automotive company in Wheeling, IL is looking for experienced CNC Mill or Lathe Setup/Operators with Fanuc Controls experience to join their 1st or 2nd shift team. Must have some minor editing abilities. The company has Mori Seiki, Mitsubishi, Bostomatic, Okuma, Bridgeport, and Devlieg machines. Any experience with the listed machines (vertical or horizontal) would be desirable, but a strong versatile machinist with Fanuc Controls would suit just fine. Some of the newer machines are multi-axis (4-5 axis). Any experience with grinding (ID, OD, Surface) would be a plus. Must have some understanding of minor programming edits. Company will look at anyone with CNC Lathe experience as well.
1) Generous Personal Time Off and Holidays
2) Medical, Dental, and Vision: Various Plans
3) 401(K) and Matching
4) Generous Tuition Reimbursement
5) Physical Well-Being Program for Medical and Prescription Drugs
5) Health Savings Account (HSA)
6) Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
7) Basic Life and AD & D Insurance
8) Supplemental Life Insurance
9) Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
10) Physical Well-Being Program (Wellness Program, Health Club Discounts, etc)
11) Financial Well-Being Program (401(K), etc)
12) Personal Well-Being Program (Employee Assistance Program, Legal Services, Scholarship Program, etc)
13) Air-Conditioned Shop
14) $500 Referral Bonus - Please ask for details.
15) Established company with great stability
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
$500 Referral Bonus
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
City: Chilhowie State:
Virginia Postal/Zip Code: 24319 W-L Construction and Paving, an Oldcastle Materials company, is one of southwest Virginia’s largest grading contractors and the largest paving contractor in the area employing more than 350 employees during the construction months. W-L performs all aspects of roadway construction including grading, paving, stone, concrete, and utilities with paving operations exceeding one million tons per year. With multiple locations throughout the state of Virginia, W-L prides itself on its ability to provide a multitude of services to many customers in various geographical locations. In addition, by being a part of the Oldcastle family,
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!