Mahopac Job Description Sample
Case Manager - Bilingual
Lincoln hall is a residential facility for adolescent boys located in Northern Westchester that has been providing services to teens and their families for over 150 years. We currently have several immediate openings for Bilingual Case Managers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interviewing residents.
- Locating and assessing sponsors of our residents.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in accordance with government and agency policies.
- Putting together files, discharge packets and reuniting residents with their families in a timely and safe manner.
The ideal candidates shall:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Human Serviced or a related field.
- Previous Case Management experience preferred
- MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish.
EOE, M/F/V/D. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other legally protected status
Our Family Reunification Program is designed to help children reunite with relatives through intensive clinical assessment and case management.
Seeking to hire a PCA-Personal Care Aide/HHA-Home Health Aide in Mahopac, NY!
Aide needs to be reliable, patient, caring, and flexible
No college degree required
No prior experience needed
FREE PCA TRAINING!
-Direct deposit available
-Employee rewards program
-Run errands as needed
National Securities Sales Training Program
National Securities Corporation was founded in 1947 and is one of the largest full-service Independent Wealth Management and Alternative platforms in the country. We are aggressively looking to fill our 5 offices with experienced Advisors / Brokers and Broker Trainees in the following states:
- Melville, Long Island
- Downtown, NY
- Mahopac, NY
- Marlboro, NJ
- Charlotte, NC
At National Securities, we consider long-term training to be one of our key competitive advantages. We are committed to acquiring and developing the best talent available to grow our Firm. If you're not already licensed, we will sponsor you for your series 7 and 63 classes.
My name is Rich Spatola you can send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
National Securities is wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings Corporation. National Securities is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Risk Manager-Commercial Insurance
We are seeking a Commercial Lines Risk Manager to become a part of our organization! Commercial Lines Risk Manager will provide commercial lines service and support to clients and production staff, by assisting, maintaining, and expanding assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and
- Individual would be responsible for working closely with Producer to develop relationships, client visits, cross selling and assisting with renewal process for assigned clients.
- Individual will be responsible for communicating clients needs to customer service representative as well as reporting needs to producer.
- Manage and retain existing book of business and pursue new opportunities for the book, where appropriate, including a specific business plan for growth.
- Spend approximately 50-60% of the time outside with customers and new business opportunities.
- Provide customer relations with all levels of client’s decision-makers as well as the day-to-day technical client representatives.
- Follow-up to address customer needs and resolve any problems or issues.
- Ensure proper resources from within the organization are involved with the customer and introduce new products through the other core business groups, where appropriate.
- Develop service plan and timeline for each client. Implement and monitor service plan.
- Work with CSR to determine best markets and marketing strategy for customer’s coverage and pricing.
- Aid CSR in negotiating best premium and coverage for customer.
- Direct CSR in determining best format for renewal process and make sure CSR is acting in a timely manner.
- Work with CSR to trouble shoot problems /issues with carriers/clients in order to resolve issue.
- Document sales and prospecting information into the sales management database.
- Encourage and motivate team members to achieve or exceed agency standards.
- Prepare customer renewals and new business strategies, including proposals and presentations while ensuring agreement with customer’s requests/requirements.
- Present proposal to customer, ensuring appropriate team members and resources are represented/attend.
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/agency goals.
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all commercial lines insurance coverage.
- 5 years service/general agency/company experience.
- Property & Casualty Agent’s License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
In March of 2015 Spain Agency merged with Brown & Brown to become Brown & Brown of NY, Inc. dba Spain Agency. Brown & Brown is the country's 6th largest insurance brokerage and 7th largest brokerage worldwide with more than 8,000 employees (NYSE: BRO). Our revenues are in excess of $1.66 Billion, and we have international correspondents located in more than 100 countries with offices in more than 500 cities around the world.
Learn more about us at http://spainins.com/about-us/
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
$57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating
Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles
100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
100% Approved Tolls Paid
HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard
2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!