Mahwah Job Description Sample
Senior Chatbot Content Specialist
Food Service Worker - Suffern Central School District
Pharmacist - Floater PT
Manager - Productivity And Process Improvement
Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
First Year Tax Professional
Associate Team Leader
Entry Level IT Support Technician For MSP
DCS is looking for a person with a GENUINE INTEREST IN IT and who has the right stuff to grow their IT support knowledge and abilities with the help of our IT professionals
We are looking for someone that has an IT education however is looking to practically apply what they have learned in school in the real-world. You should be driven by solving IT problems, consistently expanding your knowledge and not afraid to let your inner geek shine, but can remain professional and confident during support interactions with clients. This job doesn't always end at the end of the day and may require you to take home issues to be solved.
The ideal candidate will have a technology education and is driven by problem solving, improving processes, well organized, presentable and has a genuine interest in tech. You will need to demonstrate that you are technically proficient with the common Microsoft solution stacks like Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems as well as a working knowledge of networking related issues.
What does DCS do?
DCS is a Managed IT Service Provider or MSP that provides Fully Managed IT Support services to small through mid-sized business clients throughout NY and NJ primarily engaged in the Insurance, Finance, Accounting and Legal markets. Our solution stack includes; Servers, Desktops, Office 365 Cloud, Firewalls, Cybersecurity, Offsite Backups, managed compliance.
What will you be doing?
Although a bulk of your job will be remotely solving day to day front-line support issues from our main office in Mahwah, NJ you also be going on-site with clients, as needed, to implement IT upgrades, setting up new IT equipment and installing network devices, printers, etc..
- Be Local - We are looking for people that live within 10 miles of our Mahwah NJ office
- Technical School, Associates degree or equivalent prior work experience
- Ability to pass a technical interview in keeping with an entry level IT person
- Be able to drive company vehicles into New York City
- Track record of consistency and the ability to complete tasks
- The ability to create technical documentation such as a knowledge base article
- Familiarity with the Small Business IT market and business class computers
- A good personality and the ability to deal with customers
- Documenting your day in an IT ticketing system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive sales commissions and performance bonus
- 401K with company match of 3%
- Bring your dog to work
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Company sponsored Health Care Benefits including dental and vision protection
- Supplemental insurance including life insurance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!