Maiden Job Description Sample
Data Center Shipping And Receiving
Data Center Shipping and Receiving Job Number: 113505180 Maiden, NC, North Carolina, United States Posted: 19-Feb-2018 Weekly Hours: 40.00
Job Summary Assist with all shipping, receiving, storage and distribution activities of the datacenter. Ensures products, parts, or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner.
Takes precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss. Evaluates inventory on hand. Prepares or reviews distribution documents.
This is a hands-on position and requires an individual who leads by example. Must maintain safe and healthy work environment.
Key Qualifications * Understanding of inventory control policies and procedures
Must have a solid understanding in both warehouse standards and shipping/receiving procedures processes
Ability to manage multiple shipments and activities concurrently
Basic math and strong interpersonal skills are necessary
Description Assist with the shipment or receipt of outgoing or incoming materials, parts, or products. Maintains accountability for receiving, storing, and delivering all incoming shipments.
Ensures the accuracy of all receiving documents and gathers and matches forms (PO, packing slip, computer printout) relative to receiving activities. Studies the shipping and receiving processes for effectiveness. Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Suggests improvements to distribution procedures, and acts to improve timeliness or reduce costs. Tracks and documents all shipping or receiving information for the datacenter.
Prepares outbound parcels and freight in accordance with local, company and legal requirements. Completes reports for management. Works with vendors as well as internal customers.
Education Prefers 3-6 years relevant experience in a large-scale technology warehouse environment
Local Company Drivers And Part Time Team Work
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
Home every week:
Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night
If team "fill in" is not needed, some solo runs are available
70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts
May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs
Starting Pay: 44 CPM split for "fill in" team position:
Other accounts pay ranges from $15.75-$17 per hour
Time critical freight
Valid Class A CDL
Must have any verifiable tractor-trailer experience in past 10 years (recruiter will review)
Must live within 150 miles from:
21 years of age or older
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all over the road and regional truck drivers.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Event Details
Date: Feb 5th & Feb 9th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
Date: Feb 10th
Location: Madison Heights Terminal
Address: 178 Elon Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Janitorial Positions In Maiden, NC
CDL A Truck Driver Home Daily
We now have immediate driving opportunities in the Newton,NC area for Full time and Part Time drivers. You will be delivering bakery goods to different locations within a 250 mile radius of the terminal on night shift (Work schedule will be Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday w/ Tues. and Sat. off). Pay will be by mileage for driving and piece work when unloading trays/carts of bakery products to various locations. Hard work is rewarded with great pay and benefits! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make great money and be with your family daily! Call for details today. 828-465-0450 $2500 Sign On *Limited Time*
APPLY ONLINE @ https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/firstfleet?r=CraigsList
PLEASE USE '(069) NEWTON LOCATION. YOU WILL BE DOMICILED IN NEWTON!
We offer excellent benefits including:
* Make up to $60,000+ per year as a Full Time Driver
Full Benefits: Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K Matching, Earned PTO days, Vacation Buyout, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance, Hearing program. NEW FOR 2016
Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare Dependent Care)
Furnished Uniform Program
Industry leading CSA scores
Referral Bonus Program
Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
Must have a minimum of one year verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
No felony convictions within past 7 years.
No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
• English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of
• FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and
• federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form
We operate new, premium equipment, employ only the finest drivers with proven experience, and provide a full suite of technology offerings that add value to our services. We recognize that no partnerships are alike and because of this we offer a flexible set of solutions customizable to meet the unique objectives of your business needs.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Electricians for a new construction porject at the Charlotte Airport. e offer the most competitive wages and an unbeatable benfeits package.
- Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Adhere to safe work place practices
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and system
- 3 or more years of experience in commercial electrical construction
- Can read blueprints
- Knowledge of NEC Code
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work a full 40 hour + work week
- Career motivated a plus
We strive to be the best in the field, on and off the job, by taking care of each other, our clients and our communities.
Come work with us and see the difference a union can make for you!
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Construction Clean-Up Specialist, Inc. is searching for (2) full time janitorial staff positions. Two positions on first shift Monday-Friday 7am to 3:30pm and one position on second shift Monday-Friday 5pm to 1:30. Applicants are required to have janitorial experience and personal transportation. Applicants will have to perform heavy cleaning duties, light lifting is required and large amounts of standing and walking.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
MUST HAVE JANITORIAL EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION
A LARGE AMOUNT OF STANDING AND WALKING IS REQUIRED
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Production Supervisor -- 2Nd Shift
- One of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high quality household goods
- Over 25 years of continued success with plans for future expansion
- Well-Rounded leadership team with a history of successful production and creating great work environments
- Culture embraces continuous improvement and encourages innovation
- Offers their employees stability and opportunities for future professional growth
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Health, Disability, and Life insurance;
- Dental and Vision Covers
- Flexible spending plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4%
- Employee Discount Program
- Bonus Potential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Recognition and Appreciation Events
As Production Supervisor you will be a vital member withinthis highly innovative manufacturing team, ensuring safe and efficientproduction at all times. You will have the ability create and implementboth short and long term production plans, while utilizing your continuousimprovement skills on a daily basis. The right candidate will be looking for avalued position with a growing company who offers opportunities for advancementand professional development.
- 4 + years of Manufacturing Experience
- 2 + years of Leadership Experience
- High-volume manufacturing experience is a Must
- Lean Manufacturing experience/ Sig Sigma/kaizen/TPS is a Plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!