Mail Distribution Scheme Examiner Job Description Sample
Mail Distribution Specialist
We are principally a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our insurance operations actively generate revenues from selling non-standard personal automobile insurance policies and related products in 16 states. We currently conduct our servicing and underwriting operations in 13 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. At March 31, 2017, we leased and operated 355 retail locations and a call center staffed with employee-agents. Our employee agents primarily sell non-standard personal automobile insurance products underwritten by us, as well as certain commissionable ancillary products. In most states, our employee-agents also sell a complementary insurance product providing personal property and liability coverage for renters underwritten by us. In addition, retail locations in some markets offer non-standard personal automobile insurance serviced and underwritten by other third-party insurance carriers for which we receive a commission. In addition to our retail locations, we are able to complete the entire sales process over the phone via our call center or through the internet via our consumer-based website or mobile platform. On a limited basis, we also sell our products through selected retail locations operated by independent agents. Learn more: Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com
Process and distribute checks.
Deliver and pick up mail
Open, date stamp, scan, index, & file incoming mail
Process outgoing letters
- Monitor the email system and AS400 via proper procedure. Qualifications &
Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications.
Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Own transportation Education Requirements
A high school diploma or general equivalency degree G.E.D. Competencies Required
Attention to detail ID: 2018-7749 External Company URL: www.firstacceptancecorp.com
Mail Distribution Services Representative | Mail Prep
Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations. That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements.
Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
DST’s Mail Center is looking for candidates who are flexible, self-motivated and, who can work in a timely manner. Distribution Representatives receive, open, prepare, scan, and ensure delivery of DST's internal and client-specific mail and correspondence. They determine transaction types.
Distribution Representatives are knowledgeable on various mail services technologies (e.g., printers, sorters, scanners, postage machines, special handling machines, PC's, etc.). Responsibilities may include researching, resolving, and responding to client inquiries and problems that are routine in nature. Distribution Representatives work under direct supervision within established guidelines. Attention to detail is a critical attribute for this position.
Procedures and quality control steps must be followed to comply with our client’s compliance policies. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for daily interactions with internal and external clients. Work Shifts 1) Night/Weekend Mail (10 pm – 8:30 am Thursday – Sunday) 2) Night/Weekend Mail (10 pm – 6:30 am Sunday – Thursday) Location:
Kansas City Missouri DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here.
DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance. DST Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries.
Combining unmatched industry knowledge, critical infrastructure and service excellence, DST helps companies master complexity in the world’s most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements. We work with companies in some of the world’s most demanding industries where rapid shifts in consumer, regulatory, and technology trends are increasingly affecting how our clients do business. For them, keeping up in a landscape of constant change is becoming more and more complex.
Through our technology, strategic advisory, and business improvement solutions we work with clients to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on customer, business, and regulatory change. Mastering complexity is not an end-state. It’s a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon. If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Technical Specialist And Scheme Manager - Aimd
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Medical Devices Notified Body working as a Technical Specialist within the Active Implantable Medical Devices (AIMD) Team. This is a homebased role that can be located anywhere in the US with 25-50% travel. As a dedicated Technical Specialist you will be responsible for reviewing the design dossiers of a wide range of Active Implantable Medical devices with the aim of determining whether the devices meet the requirements of the Active Implantable Medical Devices Directive and relevant harmonised standards. You will write comprehensive audit reports which either support or reject the manufacturers application for CE marking based on the evidence provided. Ultimately your work will determine whether or not a device has been demonstrated to be safe and effective, meets its intended use and can be awarded CE certification. Expectations
Deliver AIMD, Medical Device and R&TTE CE Technical Assessment services either from the office or on-site as a fully integrated member of the AIMD Team
Perform Unannounced visits to manufacturers globally as a technical expert
Work with Line Manager and other team leaders as required to provide reviews within area of expertise
Deliver all services within required timescales and to a high quality
Maintain client satisfaction whilst continuing to meet BSI’s ethical expectations
Perform in-house and external training to colleagues and clients
Maintain competence in their area of technical expertise and AIMD, Medical Devices and R&TTE certification Strong project management skills are essential as you will manage your own work load, be responsible for ensuring that reviews are delivered within agreed timescales and that your time is booked and charged appropriately. Strong inter-personal communication skills are at the heart of this role as you work on a daily basis with manufacturers as they plan and execute their conformity assessment projects. You will regularly lead technical discussions with manufacturers and will be able to interpret regulatory requirements, pose relevant technical questions and clearly communicate areas of non-conformity. To be successful in this role you will be educated with a Bachelor of Science degree in a discipline relevant to AIMD design and manufacture, or equivalent qualification and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the design and development of one or more of the following implantable medical devices:
Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD)
Ventricular assist devices (VAD, LVAD)
Brachytherapy seeds and delivery systems
Medical Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) You will be able to demonstrate:
A broad technical understanding of Active Implantable Medical Devices.
An understanding of companies operating in these spaces and current industry trends.
Hands-on experience of design, manufacture or testing in the AIMD industry, or clinical application of active implantable devices.
An appreciation of risks related to implanted materials.
An appreciation of risks related to use of software in critical applications.
An understanding of Risk Management and FMEA for active implantable devices.
Knowledge of Medical Device regulations and QMS systems for medical devices.
Interpretation and applications of International and National standards for the design, manufacture and regulation of medical devices.
Conceptual and analytical thinking, efficiency and results orientation.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-motivated.
Being a team player good at relationship building internally and externally. Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901. Today, we're a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing. With around 4,000 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth. Our Vision: "To be the global business improvement partner of choice.” Our Mission: "To help organizations embed excellence", and states our shared purpose. Our Values: "Integrity
Inclusivity", guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission. What we offer: BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off. BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity. Externally Advertised Salary: Competitive Salary External Company Name: British Standards Institution, The External Company URL: www.bsigroup.com
Mail Clerk / Mail Operator
Actively looking for a Mail Operator; the ideal match will be placed with one of our direct clients which is Printing industry.
Client Industry: Printing Industry
Duration: 12 Months
Pay rate: $11.93 per hour
Mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed/high volume environment.
Perform charge-back reporting for postage, air express, local delivery, and faxes
Perform production mail labeling/mail merge
Provide mailing address cleanup services (may include use of mail cleansing software)
Coordinate automated and manual processes for finishing and mailing client materials
Implement and maintain distribution and tracking systems
Use of customized software to update/maintain mailing addresses
Mail Room Clerk/Clerical
Job Title: Mail Room Clerk/Clerical
Reports To: AR Manager
Summary:This job requires a person to sort through incoming mail for distribution to various departments within the Company and also walk through the company at scheduled pick up times throughout the day to pick up mail to have appropriate postage affixed. The Mail Room clerk is also responsible for distribution of company supplies in coordination with the Operations department.
The mail clerk job duties will be not be the employee’s only duties and other clerical assignments will be assigned as business necessity dictates. This person will be utilized daily for any filing/clerical/data entry support for the Accounting Department.
Essential Job Functions:
Lifting stacks of mail and supplies
Manual opening, time stamping, and sorting mail
Use of mail machine to affix appropriate postage
Organizing and distributing mail and supplies
Pushing mail cart
Driving to post office to deliver outgoing mail
Daily attendance Mon-Fri
Use of computer for data entry
Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
Strong organizational skills
Prior experience working with a mail machine for handling out going mail
*Ability to lift up to 25 lbs, push mail cart, mobility*
Time management skills
Basic analytical skills
Data entry skills
Valid CA Driver’s License and carry own auto insurance
Satisfactory DMV record
High school diploma or equivalent.
Warehouse Associates / Mail Processing
Snelling has an immediate need for FT or PT Warehouse / package Mail Sorters for a warehouse distribution center in Bensenville. We need ambitious and hardworking individuals who do not mind working in a warehouse environment and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. This position may entail twisting, kneeling, squatting, bending, and climbing.
We need Warehouse Associates / Mail Sorters who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. We offer an in-house training program for the right applicant. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.
- Sort mail in a timely and orderly manner
- Identify damaged mail and packages
- Treat mail with care
- Support new employees as they are on-boarded
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 1st shift-4:00am or 6:00am start
- 3rd shift 9:00pm start
- Flexible-8 hour shift, but, end time may vary depending on mail volume
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School/GED preferred
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Mail Machine Operator
Responsible for operating mail inserter to produce mailings in accordance with customer expectations. Follows Standard Operating Procedures to verify mail quality and document integrity. Complete required record keeping and participate in cross training schedule. Work in other areas of the company as requested.
- Production (90%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of inserter operation and set-up.
- Able to trouble shoot basic machine problems.
- Follows all procedures to ensure product integrity and quality.
- Ensures that correct production materials are being used.
- Ensures that postage is completely reconciled for every job.
- Demonstrate an understanding of production schedules and priorities.
- Perform operator maintenance on inserter on a regular basis.
- Participate in other production activities as needed such as hand inserting, etc.
- Administrative Responsibilities (5%)
- Complete work orders completely and accurately to ensure accurate billing.
- Participate in other record keeping and tracking as required.
- Recommend process improvements that support customer and company interests.
- Provide input to performance evaluations, objectives and development.
- Housekeeping (5%)
- Ensure that work area is kept clean.
- Help to make sure that all production materials are put away upon completion of job.
- Participate in production area and facility housekeeping on a regular basis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATION
Must be able to stand for long periods and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Education : High School diploma required
Experience : Previous experience working in a production setting preferred.Skills &
- Must have basic arithmetic skills and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a production setting and be highly organized.
- Be able to stand for long periods and time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a TEAM player
Mail Room Assistant/Clerk
The Distribution Specialist is responsible for facilitating the daily dissemination of product and processing of frame orders to the Office locations. The Distribution Customer Service Specialist interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and products orders. The department goal is to provide accurate information and resources, as well as prompt service to employees and company officials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Distribution Customer Service Specialist is the point person for all patient orders, special orders or location special requests • Respond to voice mail and email inquiries regarding distribution requests • Process patient orders, to include the receiving of materials, packing of orders and shipping • Evaluate inventory of frames, ensuring that excess inventory is distributed for sales • Ensure the timely completion and restocking of all returns • Process vendor orders received for both patient special orders and for restocking of inventory • Process daily shipments of product received and ensure the are distributed accordingly • Receive and process stock orders via website • Restock ‘easy care’ and ‘overstock’ frames on a weekly basis. • Prepare all daily shipments by 4:00 pm. • Other duties as requested by the department manager
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum High School diploma/GED. Some college in related field is desirable. • 1-3 years experience, within a similar work environment.
• Proven ability to manage priorities and direct the work of others within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is deadline driven. • Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of attention to details. • Demonstrated success working within an office environment addressing a variety of internal customer requirements and requests • Self-starter with ability to prioritize, direct and ensure completion of tasks • Demonstrated ability to establish positive rapport and build collegial relationships within various departments of the organization to maximize the efficient flow of information. • Demonstrated proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to a general office environment.
• This position requires the ability to communicate and exchange information, utilize equipment necessary to perform the job, and move about the office and carrying, lifting and moving 40-50lbs. Also requires bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
• This position is performed in a warehouse environmen
Headquartered in Vienna, VA, MyEyeDr. was founded in 2001 by a group of optometrists, along with co-founder Sue Healey Downes, who made it their mission to create an organization that assisted optometry practices in delivering the highest quality vision care and customer service. While we are proud of our history, we don’t take our dedication to great service lightly. Each of our neighborhood optometry offices is held to the highest standard of eye care and service.
Please visit our website (www.myeyedr.com) and our LinkedIn career page for more information
Workers Compensation Claims Examiner
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage workflow daily to ensure deadlines are met and filings are timely
- Communicate effectively with injured workers and their families
- Interact and liaise with external members and clients as needed
- Work with service team to establish goals for members and follow through on the strategies identified
- Direct and manage outside vendors to maintain a proper workflow and appropriate distribution of duties
- Flexibility to occasionally travel and attend meetings with clients outside of standard work hours
- Draft reports which will be used both internally and externally, and understanding the differences that are required for each
- Present claims in an open forum internally with a committee and externally with clients
- Stay current with applicable legislative and jurisdictional regulations and procedures
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Assertive and outcome-focused
- Comfortable working on items of varying difficulty
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible during high-volume periods
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years handling worker’s compensation claims
- Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Act or Defense Base Act experience is a plus
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Word and basic Excel)
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
American Income Life Insurance has an opening for a Claims Examiner. The position is responsible for processing pending health claims, as well as paper claims received by mail from providers and customers. Determine if there is any errors with the claim and make suitable corrections prior to processing of the claim. This position is fast paced and requires attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that claims payments are issued in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and process claims independently in accordance to the policy benefits
- Review documentation to verify claims eligible per policy benefits
- Perform duties as assigned
- Maintain and increase knowledge base regarding policies and guidelines
- Achieve production driven goal while maintaining highest level of quality
- Maintain positive team oriented attitude and adjust to changes as necessary
- Must be eager, motivated, creative, and have a positive attitude!
- Medical terminology preferred
- Computer knowledge a must
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- 10 key
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail
American Income has served working class families since 1951 with life, accident, and supplemental health products to help protect members of labor unions, credit unions, associations and their families. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable ... their home.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!