Mail Handler Job Description Sample
Job Description Kelly Services is hiring Mail Handlers for RR Donnelley. Responsibilities include: -Unloading mail trays to a conveyor belt, -Banding mail trays, and reloading mail trays to a pallet. -Sorting mail into mail trays. Weekend, Swing and Graveyard shifts available.
Requirements Must be able to lift up to 40lbs continuously and work well independently.
Highlights This is a long-term, ongoing position with opportunity for full time advancement with RR Donnelley.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Mail Handler in Cleveland, OH at Volt # Date Posted: 2/2/2018 # Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Industrial
Duration: 8 weeks
Date Posted: 2/2/2018
Job ID: 88923
Pay Rate $11.5 - $11.5/Hour
Contact Name Volt Branch
Phone 216/464-4400 # Job Description
Mail Handler # Pay Rate: $11.50/hour
Highland Hts, OH # Work Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-3:00PM Monday- Friday 3 pm to 10:30 pm
Snapshot Recovery -Manual assembly type work
Progressive receives 4,000 snapshot devices a day
The contractor needs to open packaging with box cutters
Then they will scan bar codes and reassign the snapshot
Then box, pallet and ship -Team:
Always 2 full time contractors
General Assembly -Collating pages into folder -building promotional type items
Warehouse -Order fulfillment
Go into Warehouse find items and assemble
Example; Desk Calendars package and ship
4 Important Skills to have: 1.) Quality 2.) Speed 3.) Dependability and Reliability 4.) Attention to Detail
- Quality and Speed are crucial skills to succeed in this role. This person will be working in a fast-paced environment. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Responsible for collecting, delivering and sorting interoffice mail. Must have knowledge of U.S.
Postal Regulations. Other tasks may include, but are not limited to, preparing packages/letters for express delivery, operating mail equipment, updating an automated database with mail information, and light clerical tasks. Frequently used equipment may include, but is not limited to: computerized postage meter and scale (e.g.
Pitney Bowes), typewriter, personal computer, printer, copier and calculator. 2-3 years' experience performance similar or clerical/administrative duties. Required software skills with Microsoft Office Suite and experience or ability to operate Pitney Bowes or other mail sorting equipment.
Mail Clerk / Mail Operator
Actively looking for a Mail Operator; the ideal match will be placed with one of our direct clients which is Printing industry.
Client Industry: Printing Industry
Duration: 12 Months
Pay rate: $11.93 per hour
Mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed/high volume environment.
Perform charge-back reporting for postage, air express, local delivery, and faxes
Perform production mail labeling/mail merge
Provide mailing address cleanup services (may include use of mail cleansing software)
Coordinate automated and manual processes for finishing and mailing client materials
Implement and maintain distribution and tracking systems
Use of customized software to update/maintain mailing addresses
Direct Mail Production
Adecco is currently assisting our client in their search to staff production/manufacturing positions in Champaign, IL. These are long term or short term assignments. The production workers are responsible for working in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Click on Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for all of these open positions include:
* Inkjet- Primary function is to put paper on conveyer and troubleshoot product in a fast manner.
* Bindery- Primary function is to take finished folded paper of a slow moving conveyor belt and pack them into a box. Label the box and place on a pallet.
* Trayers- A trayer inspects mail and puts it in the tray correctly, then places the mail back on a pallet.
* Taggers- A tagger puts tags into tray and then stacks them in the correct order.
Material Handlers- A material handler brings materials back and forth from warehouse to production floor.
* Machine (Insert) Operators- An operator loads the paper much like one would load paper into a printer. This is done on a machine that is designed to insert paper into an envelope and seal it automatically.
* Ability to stand for the majority of the shift
* Ability to work well with mail
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Possess reliable transportation
• The hours for 1st shift are 6:00 am- 2:30 pm for 8 hour shifts.
• The hours for 1st shift are 4:00 am- 2:30 pm for 10 hour shifts.
• The hours for 2nd shift are 2:30 pm- 11:00 pm for 8 hours shifts.
• The hours for 2nd shift are 2:30 pm- 1:00 am for 10 hours shifts.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this direct mail job in Champaign, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Mail Associate /Insert/Print Mail Operator -2Nd Shift 3Pm To 1130Pm
Mail Associate /INSERT/PRINT MAIL OPERATOR -2nd shift 3pm to 1130pm
Description Mail Associates needed in Lynnfield, MA – 3rd Shift This position works in our newly established fulfillment center, which handles all our fulfillment processing for our Print/ Mail Operations.
Processing all orders submitted by Clients.
Responsible for printing, kitting and inserting these orders then mailing and/or shipping to meet clients SLA’s.
This group will be an important part of our operations.
- Attention to detail is required. Hours: 11:00pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs Required to work extra hours during heavy peak periods.
Must be at least 18 yrs of age
Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a Drug Screening
Must be able to pass a Background Investigation Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning-Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Service Delivery Operations
Primary Location United States-Massachusetts-Lynnfield
Mar 1, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
Req ID: 17030086
Mail Inserter And Sorters Overnight
Mail Inserter and Sorters Overnight
salary:$12 per hour
date posted:Thursday, February 8, 2018
description Our client the largest processor and provider of investor communications and solutions to public companies its looking for a mail handler to work in Secaucus, New Jersey BASIC FUNCTION: Oversee the Mail process, matching multiple prospectuses to Top Sheets; Pick Material for daily orders. Verify information on the prospectuses/Materials to the Top Sheets/Pack slip. Bring exceptions and problems to the attention of the area Coordinator. Shift available 12am
8am GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Pick or put all Items (received from Warehouse, Print Room and Production) into the envelope or tray with the correct order, verifying that it is the correct book, supplement, etc.
Return incorrect/incomplete material to the warehouse or QA. Coordinate the workflow in the area, ensuring no section (Special mailing, All page flex Clients,) is falling behind.
Track missing work, and report to Coordinator.
Interact with other areas (Production, Print room, QC/QA), as needed.
Assist with processing exceptions.
Read and send emails to (Production, WH, and QC/QA etc.)
Oversee the QA and insertion of work, ensuring all ISO procedures are followed.
Assist Coordinator/Supervisor with the preparation of volume reports, as needed.
Others duties as assigned.
Work with Management Team to ensure we deliver quality and accuracy, and constantly review workflow to look for better methods.
- Extended hours the first week of every month 8:00 pm to 8:00 am, able to work weekends if necessary. Working hours: 12am to 8am Weekends if necessary, Extended hours during month end.
High School diploma required (or equivalent education and experience) Knowledge of Mail Handling/Production environment. Ability to apply QC procedures to day-to-day operations. Basic PC skills required; Aptitude for high-level organization, attention-to-detail, and extreme professionalism as well as professional appearance. Good attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities. Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.. Must be flexible to work overtime, including weekends & holidays. Must be flexible to accept various assignments within Client Mail (e.g., running different jobs/equipment, learning to utilize new equipment, etc.). Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in a standing position for long periods throughout each shift. Walk Ins Monday
Thursday 9:00 am
1:30 pm Friday 9:30 am
1:30 pm (Dress Professionally/Business Casual)
- Available Shift(s) 12 am
- 8 am If you match the above job description and are looking for a full time or part time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Only Candidates who attach their resume will be considered for this position Some of Randstad's Many Benefit Offerings include: Exciting Employee Discount Program for products, tickets and services! Medical/ Dental/ 401K/Life Insurance/ Holiday Pay Eligibility. Please apply online and submit all resume to email@example.com Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Customer Service / Data Entry / Mail Processing
Customer Service / Data Entry / Mail Processing
Start a Rewarding Career in a Business Casual Office Atmosphere!!!
Charitable Resource Foundation, is a rapidly expanding company, providing call center support to a variety of charities and for profit organizations alike. . CRF, Inc offers above average salaries, great benefits, and a great work environment. Our Greenwood office is now hiring for a full time permanent position. This will be a 1st shift schedule with some Saturday work possible.
We offer an excellent benefits package including, major medical, dental, vision and paid training.
You will need to have excellent typing and keyboard skills, very friendly outgoing disposition with ability to learn a variety of tasks.
As an employee, you would work in a clean, non-smoking, air-conditioned environment. Charitable Resource Foundation provides paid, on-the-job training, no experience required.
Pass Drug Screen and Back Ground Check
The Sweeper position is responsible for assuring that the mail is properly sorted and placed in trays and sleeved according to USPS regulations. This position is required to meet departmental standards which include hourly quotas, quality standards and procedural adherence.
- Checks mail to assure it is sorting to the proper bin, according to the current sort scheme.
- Maintains a constant check for full bins, fallen letters and rejected mail.
- Clears jams immediately and places recovered pieces in correct bins.
- Checks the meter impression for correct date, money and endorsements legible.
- Properly tray mail as it comes out of bins.
- Monitors the print quality of the barcodes and assures correct barcode is being sprayed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Production or manufacturing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Physical and environmental demands include:
Bending, reaching, standing and walking, light to moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs)
Exposed to machinery/ equipment and excessive noise.
1st shift $9.00 (7am- 3pm Monday-Saturday with Sunday and 1 rotating weekday off )
2nd Shift $9.25 (3pm-11pm Monday thru Friday with rotating weekends )
3rd Shift $9.50 (11pm-7am Monday thru Friday with rotating weekends)
Direct Mail Specialist
PeopleReady is hiring a Direct Main Specialist to join one of our reputable customers.
- Develop good understanding of USPS regulations and postal software used to perform address standardization, NCOA and presorting of customer data to achieve postal discounts
- Analyze data files using various database programs and utilities to convert files from any format to a standart internal format
- Merge/Purge and de-dup customer files when requested
- Prepare output for inkjets and/or printed labels
- Perform laser letter setups and prepare files and documentation for printing
- Help create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for repetitive tasks and projects
Regularly required to sit or stand
Required to occasionally lift and/or move 45 pounds or more
Professional appearance and demeanor
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Work independently or as a team
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!