Mailer Job Description Sample
Advertising Account Executive
Money Mailer is a leader in the Direct Mail Advertising industry. We operate the largest franchise in the nation covering territories in the Phoenix Arizona, Las Vegas Nevada and Denver Colorado areas.
As an Advertising Consultant, your work will involve all aspects of advertising account development and services including closing each mailing cycle.
You will develop and service clients that participate in the Money Mailer monthly direct mail publication. You will acquire new accounts through outside sales tactics, prepare ad layouts, provide proofing and assist in account collections. Provide ongoing support and cultivate strong working relationships with clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of sales experience in print advertising
- Has a proven track record in outside sales
- Is a natural “hunter” that can effectively close the deal
- Must be positive and personable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to easily overcome resistance
- Is results driven, goal oriented and highly motivated to succeed
Preferred Knowledge and
- Experience with web based CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of Apple products (iPhone, iPad, Mac) and Mobile Applications
- Must be able to network and prospect effectively
- Valid drivers license and sufficient driving record
Physical demands and Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to continually stand or walk
- Works outside an office environment approximately 75% of the time
- May occasionally work outside in temperatures above 100 degrees or below 32 degrees
Money Mailer proudly offers their employees:
- Competitive Compensation – Base Salary (DOE) + Commission
- Monthly Cell Phone, Car and Gas Allowance
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave)
- Shortened Friday Workday
- 401k Program
- Sales Incentives
We are currently expanding our Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas Markets. We are always are looking for goal oriented, results driven and highly motivated team members to help us achieve our goals.
Program Data Analyst, #L013
Our client, a fast-growing multi-brand franchisor in the service industry, is in search of a skilled Program Data Analyst to join their growing team. If you’re an energetic self-starter with an eye for detail, this could be the ideal job for you. This is a Direct Hire, Permanent position, based at the headquarters office in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Program Data Analyst will work directly for the Direct Mail Program Department Head and in coordination with the Direct Mail Program Assistant. Primary tasks will include: Collecting and analyzing various data points in relation with our direct mail programs.
The successful candidate will be:
organized and detail minded;
Have the ability to grow as the company and department grows and will also be a great fit with their passionate, fun and energetic culture.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintain reporting systems
- Build and manage large data sets with 100% accuracy
- Prepare and maintain mailer program documentation and mailer schedules
- Interpret collected data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “clean” large data sets with accuracy
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in large/complex data sets
- Monitor and track delivery schedules; report and escalate any delays/issues to department head as they arise.
- Create mid and year-end reports for franchisee review.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with accuracy
- An independent worker able to manage time and have the ability to stay organized in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in Excel specifically with Pivot table and “LOOKUP” experience
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking, strategic problem-solving and advanced analytical skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, both client-facing and internal.
PAY: Direct Hire,Full-time salary plus annual bonus potential. Competitive benefits package. $40,000 to $50,000 yr. depending on experience. Mon-Fri, Full Time
Express Employment Professionalsis a leading recruiter and staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 4,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
TO APPLY: please email your up to date resume (in a Word Document or other editable format such as a PDF) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Program Data Analyst, #L013) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with nearly 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Mail Room Administrative Support Job
If you would like to be considered for the Mail room Administrative Support job in Woodland Hills, CA or are interested in other job opportunities through Ajilon Professional Staffing then please click “apply” or visit our website at www.ajilon.com.
Lorman Education Services is the national leader in organizing successful continuing education webinars for professionals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to fill a position as a Seminar Assistant on our Webinar Production Team.
Desirable applicants must:
· Have an Administrative Assistant degree or equivalent experience
· Possess excellent prioritization and organizational skills
· Be able to type 45+ WPM
· Possess a healthy sense of urgency and able to meet deadlines
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be willing to assist with additional duties as requested
· Must be detailed oriented with excellent proofing skills
· Data Entry
· Track progression of each webinar through all stages of production
· Communication by telephone and e-mail with speakers
· Coordinating changes to the advertising mailer and assembling the manual
· Program editing and finalization
· Product management and online order fulfillment
· Provide support to webinar production team to meet goals
Benefits include paid time off, health, dental and vision insurance, medical reimbursement, fitness plan and 401(k). Please send, fax or e-mail a cover letter and resume. To be considered for the position, please submit your salary requirements.
Mortgage Loan Originator - Inside/Outside *50-150 BPS +Salary
Busy mortgage branch in Leesburg, Virginia currently seeking licensed inside and outside loan officers to join our team. We are a nationwide lender licensed in over 45 states. We have an on sight call center that live transfers leads to our loan officers. We will create a personalized marketing campaign to fit each loan officer's strengths. Marketing campaigns include first time home buyer purchase leads, internet refinance leads, inbound mailer calls, and internal live transfers from our call center. We will pay for up to 15 state licenses and renewals. We have been in business for over 40 years. Processing and underwriting is in house with average turn times less than 30 days. We have the ability to go to 580 credit scores and debt ratios up to 59%. We offer 203K loans, Reverse mortgages, USDA and of course FHA, VA and Conventional WITH NO OVERLAYS! We offer aggressive compenstion to our employees.
1. 2 plus years full-time refinance loan origination experience (call center environment a plus)
2. Strong drive to succeed in a sales environment and becoming a top producer
3. Must be able to accurately structure and price loans
4. Complete knowledge of Conventional and Government loan programs
5. Knowledge of Encompass a plus but not necessary
6. Excellent communication and relationship skills
7. Detail orientatd with strong organization and follow through skills
JOB OBJECTIVE: Truck drivers are responsible picking up and transporting from private homes, collection boxes, contributions from businesses, or other designated items. Truck drivers must drive carefully and responsibly at all times, maintain a clean, well-kept vehicle, pick up at all designated areas and routes, and assist with the training of other drivers. Drivers are required to successfully finish each route completely and successfully each day. In the event of an absence, you may be required to fill in and complete another driver’s route and/or add additional routes to your existing route in whole or in part. The company will rely on you to cover these routes to ensure customer satisfaction. All drivers will work together to successfully complete each route every day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Drive safely and responsibly at all times.
- Check all fluid levels in the truck each morning. A general inspection should be conducted each morning before leaving the premises. You will also be required to fill out driver maintenance sheet each week, which details truck performance and issues.
- Review your route each morning before you leave.
- Remove and maintain all mailer cards in your truck.
- Maintain a respectable appearance.
- Drivers stack their daily loads in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free vehicle.
- Each driver will maintain communication with the office.
- Maintain all reports and paperwork accurately, legibly, and as instructed.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of trucks. Assist other drivers with the loading and unloading of trucks and or the completion of their route.
- Report all accidents and/or moving violations to the office immediately, and call the police if injuries have occurred. Obey all traffic laws. Pay specific attention to speed limits in residential areas and school zones.
- Report all accidents (REGARDLESS OF SEVERITY) and/or moving violations that have occurred in your personal vehicle or any other vehicle subject to moving violations. Whether the incident occurred on or off of company time, the driver is required to report ANY accidents and/or moving violations to their immediate supervisor by the beginning of the next work day.
- Follow all driver rules and regulations and cellular telephone policies as specified.
- Follow all rules and requirements of local Department of Transportation including weight stations as required by law.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in the maintenance of the exterior grounds of the building or maintenance of the vehicles. This includes transporting vehicles to and from repair facilities as needed, before, during, and after route completion.
- Assist with the transportation of bales and store merchandise if needed.
- Be familiar with the designated pick-up area. General knowledge of the area will be helpful.
- Know and understand how to use a road and/or street map.
EDUCATION: Drivers must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, or the education necessary to obtain basic reading and writing skills.
LICENSES: Drivers must have or must obtain the proper license as required by law and any applicable insurance company. Since these change periodically, this requirement may change. You will be notified if so. Drivers are required to provide current DOT health cards and renewals on your own time and at your own cost.
EXPERIENCE: Drivers must have at least three months experience in route sales or delivery services.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS: (These are the physical skills required to perform the essential job functions, and their frequency during the work week.)
- Constant lifting and carrying. Drivers must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and upwards of 100 pounds with assistance.
- Constant heavy lifting and heavy carrying.
- Constant use of both hands, legs, arms, fingers, and back.
- Constant reaching above the shoulders, pulling, pulling hand over hand, and climbing.
- Constant pushing, walking, standing, bending, and stooping.
- Drivers must have good near vision, good distant vision, good depth perception, all with or without the use of vision aides.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in a moving vehicle.
- Constant driving of heavy equipment, trucks, etc.
- Constant use of hearing. Drivers must have average hearing with or without the use of a hearing device.
- Drivers must be able to get in and out of truck safely and successfully 80 to 120 times per day.
- Drivers must be able to read and understand street maps and have the ability to navigate the routes provided to them.
- Drivers must be able to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with their Supervisor, other employees and other drivers.
Outside Sales Representative
SOLUPAC , a Miami Florida based industry leader in the manufacturing of plastic and paper products is looking for an outside sales executive to help drive the company’s sales goals to the next level. This person is responsible for driving and executing sales generation, new business development and after-sales client support.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills to develop and make appropriate sales calls (e.g. cold calling, lead generation, presentations, etc) and coordinate with team leaders to develop new clients. By focusing sales activities within strategic growth areas this position must develop and implement detailed sales plans to ensure individual and team objectives are met. Must also achieve goals without close supervision, be pro-active and self-driven. Accurately forecast monthly volume and contribution, track weekly/monthly sales data KPI, sales activities and reports.
This position reports to Solupac’s Sales Manager and liaises closely with logistics, collection coordinators, accounting personnel and other sales positions within the organization.
Key Experience and Skills
5-8 years of experience in selling and servicing the US and Caribbean Markets in the following industries is required: plastic products, and/or disposable paper products, and/or flexible packaging. Experience in a similar position or industry is a plus. Outbound sales and cold calling experience is preferred.
Bachelor degree in business, or related field. Sales Certification or similar is a plus.
Prior experience in using CRM systems and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems is a plus.
English Language required with excellent verbal and written skills. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
Candidate must have the ability to travel between 15-30% of the time.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental)
Vacations, Personal/Sick Days
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and background check.
Associate Video Engineer
Could you be our next Associate Video Engineer?
Real Vision Group is a disruptive digital financial media business based in Grand Cayman, New York and London. Real Vision Group currently has three business lines – Subscription on-demand Television, subscription and free online newsletter publishing and Podcasts.
Real Vision launched in 2014 and we have grown from 4 Founders to 50+ employees in five countries. We have paying subscribers in over 100 countries around the globe and they include some of the world’s most famous money managers along with students, RIA’s, investment professionals, financial service professionals and home investors.
Real Vision Group, seeks a highly-motivated, experienced and driven Media Manager with a desire to grow with our financial digital media product platform that is disrupting the financial media spectrum.
What you will be doing?
The Associate Video Engineer will collaborate with Creative Director and Post Production team to establish effective workflows and processes relating to audio and video asset management. Strong experience with suite of Adobe Creative Cloud products, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects are essential to this role.
What do we need from you?
· Proven ability to work with and an understanding of codecs, exporting, transcoding, and converting video files
· Ability to review and categorize Real Vision content using tags by asset class, key words, chapters and other metrics
· Ability to write engaging introduction text and headlines for regular Real Vision content
· Ability to extract the most engaging and relevant Quotes, Snaps and Key information for copy-writing and marketing assets
· Ability to write Weekly Mailer for subscribers, outlining upcoming content on the platform
· Ability to manage and transcode incoming footage on the server
· Ability to Render and upload final edits to the different platforms
· Ability to work closely and communicate with the Project Manager concerning media management for all projects
Who is the ideal person?
For consideration, candidates must have experience in and be able to demonstrate the below skills:
· Strong experience in color grading and high level of comfort with Log files
· Catalog incoming finished assets and add metadata as they are processed into the asset library
· Ingest video assets of varying formats and file types into video MAM and tag with metadata
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Understanding of data transfer speeds and bitrates for different camera codecs i.e. Sony, Canon etc.
· Able to partner with other in-house teams to coordinate delivery of assets for different platforms and uses
· Able to deliver on deadline with complete accuracy
· Able to plan and work independently on multiple projects at once
· Post production server & NAS experience as a plus
The candidate must demonstrate an interest in the financial industry, financial industry experience preferred but not essential. A College degree or related experience is preferred along with good working knowledge of YouTube and Vimeo.
View our website at https://realvision.com
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Vision Group currently has two core subscription products – Real Vision Television and Real Vision Publishing and a free product Real Vision Podcast – Adventures in Finance. During the remainder of 2017 we will be rolling out five new, and equally disruptive businesses based either around video or on-line publishing... and our plans for 2018 are even more ambitious.
Mail/Office Services Associate
Mail/Office Services Associate Tracking Code 30690 Job Description Duties/Reponsibilities Frequency: Daily
Deliver/Pick up Incoming/Outgoing Mail
Sort and Meter Outgoing Mail
Manage pantry supplies: coffee, tea, cups, plates, utensils etc.
Process incoing/outgoing packages via EZ Ship system
Clean mail meter machine
Mail personal packages for employees – log in safe tracker
Keep mailroom and supply closet clean and organized.
Order pantry supplies weekly. Put them away in the storage closet after they arrive.
Make copies and copy all outgoing package labels not done by me for files.
Deliver supplies for all business units.
Log and send all NNA return mail daily.
Deliver reams of copy paper to the copy centers.
Hang weekly/monthly posters in all 7 pantries.
Keep files up-to-date and turn them over yearly.
Do a chargeback report monthly for the mailing machine.
Make sure mailer updates are done and there are sufficient funds at all times.
Call for service for mailer or enveloper when needed.
Distribute toners that are auto-ordered to proper printer/copier destination.
Perform updates to equipment lists including copiers, fax machines, and printers as requested by Corporate Services.
Coordinate with UPS/FEDEX/USPS for holiday pickups and deliveries and inform business units (this is a problem, FYI).
Check tracking for delivery information when requested.
Send Faxes for employees as requested.
Check on missing packages or track down misdirected packages.
Any other duties as requested. Reporting: Frequency: Monthly
Last Day of month funds report
UPS & FedEx supplies Required Skills The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. 2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job. 3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support. 4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job. 5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls. 6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job. 7) Able to lift of up to 25 lbs. Job Location Columbus, Ohio, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
VDP Developer & Workflow Manager
Our company seeks a bright, energetic and multi-disciplined individual to assist us in creating a new managed workflow for our growing VDP (Variable Data Printing) business. This is a highly visible and critical position within the company.You will be responsible for accurate and timely creation, monitoring and auditing of datasets to be used in both traditional (hybrid) and digital print workflows.
The new workflow to be created will deal with highly agile and changing projects that are now the norm in marketing and communication efforts, with a final goal of merging this newly created workflow into an automated online platform. There is extensive interpersonal time spent with other office team members as well as occasional direct work with clients. The ideal candidate is well versed in VDP techniques and skills needed to accomplish a variety of projects ranging from Direct Mail to HIPAA compliance.This position reports to the Data Development Department Director.
Requirements: Ability to work accurately in a fast paced, agile environment. Due to the nature of our HIPAA compliance and other secure work, the successful candidate must pass a detailed security background check. The company also maintains a drug-free workplace and tests before employment as well as random test.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in an appropriate analytical field or compensatory experience coupled with a Bachelor Degree in a graphic arts related discipline. The company will perform a standardized personality assessment test, due to the complex nature of how this position works within the company. At least 3 years of experience working within a physical team environment.
Ability to QA standing and new dataset projects for accuracy, completeness, and compliance when necessary. There will be light local travel required for this job and possible training travel outside the Nashville area. As an exempt position, this job will require, at times, extensive hours during high development need.
Knowledge of and experience in the following is considered a plus: Previous knowledge and experience of variable data creation and document development/management (Omnichannel data creation is a plus). Adobe Graphic Art Products (Acrobat X Professional, InDesign, Photoshop) FusionPro VDP Creator and Server Quadient (formerly Satori )Bulk Mailer Microsoft Office Products Project management and knowledge of project management processes Crystal Report Writer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!