Maintenance Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Data Maintenance Analyst
Data Maintenance Analyst This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 12-07-2012 Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert! Job ID : 2273 Company : NTT Data Location : fort lauderdale, FL Type : Hire Duration : 6 Months Rate : Open Status : Active Openings : 1 Posted : 5 years ago Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127 Our client is searching for a proactive, results-oriented and creative data analyst to join the Marketing Operations Data Management team.
You will work closely with several data sources to cleanse and merge duplicates, update and repair data at various integration points with the primary goal to ensure data flows through the various processes and systems accurately. This person will be responsible for activities that protect or enhance the value of marketing data, including master and suspect data across multiple platforms. The Marketing Data team is looking for a strong, data maintenance analyst candidate who can successfully complete data matching/duplication, data enrichment and quality initiatives with minimal supervision. Duties • Merge Master and Suspect data (individually and mass) • Utilize multiple tools or systems during daily activities • Communicate within the data governance framework data matching and de-duplication issues (data champion) • Collaborates with project team members to improve match/merge processes, • Utilize various data de-duplication tools and systems effectively • Effectively report on daily and weekly progress • Contribute to the overall reporting metrics for data management dashboards • Ability to deal with ambiguity in data and make self-directed decisions Qualification • Ability to self-motivate and prioritize your own work • Ability to clearly communicate data quality issues and needs • Excellent English and communication skills via email • Proven analytical skills, technical aptitude, excellent written and verbal communication skills • DBA and/or Business Analysts background a plus • Informatica MDM and SalesForce experience a plus • Must have a clear understanding of database structures, design and integration • 2+ years of related database or marketing/business analyst experience • Global and Regional Sensitivity • Global data experience
Maintenance Data Analyst
Location: Norfolk, VA
US Citizenship: Yes
The Maintenance Data Analyst (DA) will provide on-site Data Analyst (DA) Support for the Coast Guard Surface Forces Logistics Center (SFLC) Icebreaker, Buoy and Construction Tender Product Line (IBCTPL). The DA will work within the Configuration Module (CM), Maintenance Module (MM) and Finance Module (FM) of
Fleet Logistics System (FLS). Duties/
· Accessing platforms, making updates/changes/corrections/additions/deletions to property values for Configuration Item Functional Description (CIFD), view CPL and associated inventory data for a specific CIFD.
· Make recommendations in accordance with program guidance to create new CIFD if required CIFD is missing.
· Create/manage baselines of CM sets consisting of one or more CIFDs and Configuration Item (CI) properties.
· Process work requests such as discrepancy reports (DISCREPs) generated at the unit level and transmitted via Electronic Asset Logbook (EAL) and manually loaded into FLS, and Non-Casualty Work Requests (NCWRs), generated at the unit level via FLS-MAMS and electronically transmitted to FLS.
· Create Maintenance Items (MIs) from within the Work Request or Maintenance Standard modules.
· Perform actions in the Project Module to create, maintain and view information about projects, associated Maintenance Items (MIs), Availability Planning Team and other personnel assignments.
· Generate Procurement Requests (PRs), Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIPs), Industrial Service Orders (ISO) and Yard Orders from MI details in the Execute tab of the Project record.
· Create/manage work orders to establish work agreements and transfer funds to the Coast Guard Yard and other industrial facilities for services.
· Create Maintenance Standards (MS) and associated details, including material, consumables, direct labor, and Government labor and warranty information. Cancel and respawn MIs from the MS as these details change.
· Manage Recurring Tasks that can be set in intervals to be recurring or one time, conditional, tasks.
· Maintain the Naval Engineering Project Listing (NEPL), which contains MIs in approved status and is used to track repairs needed for a specified cutter or boat. The NEPL is reviewed and updated regularly.
· Five years’ experience in ship/boat maintenance to include drydocking procedures.
· Five years’ experience conducting maintenance assessments on ships/boats to identify required repairs and prioritize maintenance requirements.
· Two years’ experience in Fleet Logistics System (FLS).
· Must be able to obtain
· High School Diploma
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Legal Data Analyst & Business Analyst
Growing legal data startup is seeking a motivated JD or individual with a legal background looking for something different. We are looking for a versatile candidate who can fill a dual role as a data and business analyst. On the data side, you will be responsible for data review, organization and quality control. Familiarity with court data and legal terminology is important for this job. On the business side, you will be responsible for coordinating between internal team members working on various projects to (1) gather project requirements, (2) assign tasks to responsible team members based on those requirements, and (3) follow up with team members to ensure that projects are moving forward as scheduled. As part of your job, you will also be responsible for helping test software developed by the company, and assist in ongoing quality control tasks.
Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Government Vertical is growing and always interested in great talent. We are posting this description to attract and build our talent pipeline.
These position serves on a unique, multi-disciplinary team providing data-driven, mathematically-defined, and empirically-measured decision support to operational and executive leadership regarding quantitatively-derived patterns of insurgent, terrorist and other predatory behaviors negatively impacting U.S. Forces and their allies, and U.S. National Security. LNSSI provides advanced technical training on specialized tools and analytic methodologies required by the position.
Perform advanced strategic, operational, tactical and administrative analysis relating to behavioral, spatial and temporal patterns to predict specific predatory activity and to develop dynamic and complex analytical solutions to critical and hazardous problem sets faced by front-line operational personnel.
Operate, manipulate, and manage large-scale data efforts supporting the development of comprehensive data holdings for the purposes of pattern identification.
Apply advanced knowledge of spatial statistics, time series techniques and mathematical principles required for developing, implementing and explaining scientific modeling of spatio-temporal behaviors.
Identify and analyze problems and generate recommended solutions for a broad spectrum of customers. Successful applicants will have documented experience working with multidisciplinary operations, analytic, or intelligence teams in law enforcement or the military, and familiarity with other elements of the DoD, and interagency and coalition partners.
Participate in and lead meetings, conferences, and engagements to exchange information and updates with peer analysts and operational customers, and brief technical findings to senior-level and executive leaders to assist in decision-making.
Bachelor’s Degree in an analytically rigorous Quantitative (statistics, operations research, applied Mathematics, Engineering), Qualitative (criminology, psychology, homeland security), or Technical (computer Science, geographic information systems, data management) field of study preferred.
Master’s degree or higher in any field of study, or specialized/certified training in relevant fields of study strongly preferred.
Analyst require a minimum of 1 year (Sr. Analysts require minimum of 3 years) of general analytic experience working with data from a relevant government, academic or private sector problem set (i.e., military, public safety, intelligence, finance, transportation, security, and communications).
Experience in a direct operational or analytic role in a military or law enforcement environment preferred.
Proficiency and versatility in leveraging scripting languages such as PERL or PYTHON.
Understanding of the principles and application of process modeling and machine learning.
Extensive knowledge of Legal, Business or Government data.
Experience with large-scale database management, quality control, and data fusion among conflicting data formats and storage systems a plus.
Good to excellent organization and analytical skills.
Good to excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work collaboratively within a team setting.
Must be a U.S. Citizen.
This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1. or .
Test Analyst | Data Services Testing | Data Warehouse Testing
Axiom Technology Group has a new role with our direct client, a global systems integrator.
The information for this specific role can be found below. Please be sure to review our careers page for other roles as we are constantly adding new ones.
We are looking for candidates to be either full time employees of Axiom or direct contractors (either W-2 or 1099).
Work Location: Oak Brook, IL 60523
Job Title: IT - Test Analyst | Data Services Testing | Data Warehouse Testing
Job Title: Test Analyst | Data Services Testing | Data Warehouse Testing
Work Location: Oak Brook, IL - 60523
Contract duration: 12
Target Start Date: 01 Mar 2018
• Big Data Testing
• HP ALM & Test processes
• Good Articulation and Analytical skills
Big Data or ETL Testing with project experience. Unix Shell scripting, Knowledge on HP ALM and Testing processes
Minimum years of experience:
Certifications Needed :No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
• Big Data testing
• Offshore Coordination
• Triage calls and defect and SME follow ups
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Axiom is a highly agile organization, facilitating requirements in both IT and Talent solutions. We have been providing solutions across many verticals since 1999. Axiom’s client’s come from multiple verticals which include: banking/financial services, healthcare, transportation, government and insurance. Named one of Inc. 500 Americas Fastest Growing Private Companies; Axiom’s latest expansions to the India and Singapore markets has helped us bolster our solutions services. This growth has allowed us to further our partnerships with some great companies like: Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Oracle, Pega to name a few. See all of our current opportunities at: http://axiomtechgroup.com/careers/#/jobs
• Axiom is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
• We participate in E-Verify.
• Axiom has sole discretion to determine whether immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Regulatory/Financial Data Analyst (Associate) - Data & Statistics - Re
Full-time / Part-time: Full-time
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Job Type: Experienced
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Job Sensitivity: Not Evaluated
The Federal Reserve Bank of NY's Data and Statistics function provides critical data capabilities in support of a safe and sound financial system. Our work promotes Financial Stability, the implementation of domestic and international supervisory policy, and Monetary Policy. The team's mission is to increase utility and ability to leverage financial data through standardization, thoughtful collection design, and increase capacity of the Function in order to scale operations.
In this role, you will be part of an optimized and highly effective delivery team in the Data Collection and Analysis Service (DCAS) Department. DCAS provides data preparation and capture services, quality assurance services, financial analysis, client services, operational excellence, project and change management, and enhanced controls that mitigate risk for data collections for use primarily by the U.S. Treasury, the Board of Governors and the Bank's Research and Market Analysis, Markets and Bank Supervision Groups. These positions support the Bank's key missions of informing and implementing monitory policy and ensuring financial stability.
DCAS is composed of three Divisions: (1) Risk, Operations, and Controls (ROC), (2) International and Domestic Markets (IDM) and (3) Financial and Markets Conditions (FMC). IDM and FMC combined are referred to as the Financial Analysis Services Team (FAST). In this role on FAST, you would be responsible for performing data analysis, building out and managing analytical products and ongoing stakeholder and respondent management on interpretive reporting topics.
- Enhance data quality and controls at source and proactively escalate as appropriate
- Reviews Analysts' responses to non-interpretative inquiries (including Frequently Asked Questions), quality assessment for assigned data series and provides appropriate feedback to Manager on Analyst's scope of work.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests, with some independence, such as: a) preparing procedure and user guide documents, b) providing comments, including to Board staff, on data collection operations, and c) participating in studies to determine the reporting practices and procedures employed by reporting institutions.
- Actively participate in Function and System workgroups as assigned.
- Provide training to new employees, analysts, and peers on data collection operations and reporting concepts.
- Leverage expertise to provide horizontal perspective to Division discussions, actively participate in initiatives of broader impact (e.g., working groups and committee meetings at local and national levels, on-site reviews), and reports and escalates to Department items of note.
- Analyze and research interpretive inquiries for moderately complex data series and reporters, reporting issues, and data concepts
- C onduct data analysis and visualization to support client outputs, including guidance on technical and reporting issues to respondents and stakeholders.
- Provide extended analysis and question respondents on data quality items of note for reporters and reports of higher complexity.
This position requires access to confidential supervisory information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, U.S. permanent residents who are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization and U.S. permanent residents who have applied for naturalization within six months of being eligible to do so.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
Master Data Analyst
JOB TITLE - MASTER DATA ANALYST
This is NOT an IT position
The Master Data Analyst is responsible for the accuracy of Material Master and other master data records contained in the SAP system. This includes the creation, deletion and maintenance of master records. This is NOT an IT POSITION! We are looking for someone who can CREATE the Material Master Data in support of Manufacturing Distribution Operations! ?Strong SAP experience REQUIRED? Strong Manufacturing Operation Experience?Education ? Minimum of a Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience?Specialized knowledge ? Working knowledge of SAP is preferred, particularly transaction codes MM01, MM02, CS01, CS02, C201, C202. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel ?Skills and Abilities ? Analytical and troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in a FDA regulated environment is preferred?3-5 years experience is required?Creation of Finished and Non-Finished goods ?Review of data for maintenance activities using queries and/or reports?Updates to data objects as requested by user groups (BOMs, Recipes, Material Master)?Discontinuation of materials as requested by user groups?Coordination with end users to create or revise data on a weekly basis
Data Analyst - Pressure Pumping
The Data Analyst will pro-actively fetch information from various sources and analyze it for better understanding of how maintenance and operations or services are performed. This role requires a collaborative, goal-oriented and solution-based approach to successfully manage a wide range of assigned critical projects while meeting time sensitive objectives.
The successful candidate will: set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in written, verbal and personal actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can develop creative and business-oriented solutions; be self-aware and adjust accordingly to different environments and audiences.
This role performs under general direction of the Pressure Pumping Optimization and Data Center Manager.
Must be willing to work a 7 day on / 7 day off schedule rotating days and nights
- Manage master and transaction data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Process confidential data and information according to the company’s guidelines
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Acquire deep understanding of maintenance and operating problems and translate them into appropriate mathematical representations
- Ensure overall quality of the data & solutions throughout the analytic development process
- Interpret results and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees of all backgrounds feel included and their contributions are valued
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Pressure Pumping Optimization and Data Center Manager and/or the VP of Technology
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into action plans and track results
- Ability to build engaging relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with customers
- Ability to utilize advanced level math calculations and logic sets
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously to meet challenging deadlines
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong written/verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of employees and provide professional customer services.
· B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Management, or related four-year degree; or 5 years of Data Analyst experience
· Eligible to drive Company or personal vehicle for Company purposes including ability to meet requirements of Company’s Vehicle Use Agreement and Driving Policy
· 3+ years of experience working for companies with 24/7 operations
· 3+ years of operational experience working for a pressure pumping company or closely related services
· Experience with Python, R, Matlab or a comparable data-related programming language. Python strongly preferred.
· Experience with SQL -- comfort writing queries and interpreting complex queries.
This position requires the person to be able to work in a time sensitive, high visibility role. It may also require extended travel to remote locations and/or overnight stay(s) during variable hours (e.g. weekend(s), holiday(s), and hours to travel within and outside of Houston). The person must be able to work independently and closely with others and manage customer interaction in a positive and professional manner. They must safely navigate work sites with occasional walking, climbing, standing, stepping, etc., during normal operating conditions (e.g. day/night, outdoor hot/cold weather, etc.) while utilizing designated personal protective equipment (PPE). They must be able to actively manage the dynamics of a 24/7 operation.
Expert technical staff, well-seasoned project and field supervisors, along with dedicated on-site equipment operators and specialists are just a few who make up the team of experienced personnel that Universal has assembled. Our technological leadership is well recognized in the industry, and we offer engineering support and technical assistance to develop innovative solutions to meet our clients' needs.
For more than 30 years, Universal has been committed to the highest standards of ethics, safety, and innovation. We will continue to strive for economically sound and environmentally safe practices; developing new technology, protecting our resources, and creating jobs.
EDI Data Analyst Team Lead
Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensation claims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
The candidate will lead the team in the completion of significant project-oriented work, EDI configurations, client implementations or enhancements to existing systems. The EDI Data Analyst Lead must have exceptional analytical skills as it is expected to be able to assist other data analysts with their assignments and projects.
- Participate in tactical project and support work as needed. Serve as subject matter expert on applications within the group
- Balance the demands of new projects, maintenance and support, customer expectations and staff development
- Assign work to individuals based on availability and business priorities
- Develop and conduct end user training for EDI systems.
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management for EDI-based transactions and processes.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain EDI (ANSI-X12) maps for both inbound and outbound transactions.
- Work with EDI trading partners to test and implement new file delivery or implement software changes for automation and client success opportunities channels
- Analyze and deliver reports identifying process improvement opportunities
- Perform typical business analyst duties such as requirements gathering, solution design, development, and testing to meet business needs.
- Monitor new technologies, techniques, and tools in the EDI space to continue to enhance EDI systems.
- Assist with development of user test plans and execution of those plans in conjunction with internal and external personnel.
- Drive the adoption of standard work processes, standard application functionality and data standards, as well as the alignment with global corporate policies and IS methodology.
- Acquire and improve skills in EDI and other applications through education and professional organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, or related field (or equivalent).
- Five or more years of EDI work experience required.
- Two or more years of Team lead/management experience
- Four or more years of SQL Server Management Studio experience is desired.
- Highly Experience implementing, configuring, and maintaining EDI systems.
- Strong SQL skills, SQL development using Microsoft SQL 2012 and up; development of store procedures, functions, views, triggers
- Ability to lead and manage professional staff to produce high quality results on time and within budget
- Ability to receive and address employee-related issues
- Ability to balance the demands of new projects, maintenance and support, customer expectations, and staff development
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability and desire to created detailed data and mapping requirements.
- Knowledge of EDI standard formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, etc.), XML and other EDI translators.
- Demonstrable experience using data translation
- Ability to think strategically and also to implement those strategies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Schedule/deadline oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with business users and co-workers.
- ETL experience
- Experience with ANSI 837, 834, 999, 277 EDI formats and HIPAA compliance environment is a plus
An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!See Job Description
Data Analyst [Excel/ Access Advanced] Contract To Hire
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from International Fortune 500 companies to Colorado startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Title: Data Analyst
Job ID: 104923
Industry: Healthcare IT
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Duration: 3+ months
Pay Rate Range: Depends on Experience (W2, no benefits attached)
- Utility and Water Progress to Goal reporting for Sustainability Resource Council initiatives
- Data quality assurance for the enterprise-wide computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Analyzing survey data for the facility condition assessment program
- Big data utilization and requirement development for facilities as it relates to equipment records and maintenance
- Development of manufacturer-specific databases/repositories of information
- Building automation/management system data analysis
- Collaboration on the development, refinement and oversight of the CMMS dashboard, ESS Scorecard and FMOS Dashboard
- Presenting to regional and peer group meetings for medical center administrators, facility service directors and chief engineers
- Recommending new data requirements and providing ad hoc analysis for Program Office, regional leadership and other stakeholders
- Creating reporting tools to identify improvement opportunities for the business partners that are actionable and measureable utilizing programs like Tableau
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve work flow, communication, and training on Capital Maintenance Sustainment Model development and Annual Utility Budgetary Guidelines.
- Review, map and document internal department reporting and process reviews for efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Excel – intermediate / advance
- Access – intermediate / advance
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!