Maintenance Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Data Analyst / Business Analyst
- Global after sales team implementing new SAS systems to determine what inventory is needed on the shelves at the dealerships
- Needs to have a strong understanding of Agile methodology
- Self-motivated driver – figure out what needs to be done and do it! Like Lily
- Technical skills must include Jira, confluence, Informatica ETL, Oracle
- There are a lot of moving pieces, lots of data integration and off shore teams. This person will need to move fast and keep all the pieces moving. Very sharp, technical and strong communicator.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracts Pricing Analyst (Marketing Data Analyst I)
Bio-Rad Laboratories is looking for a Contracts Pricing Specialist to join our team. The candidate will provide data analyst support to our Contracts Management teams, including contract price management. The person in this position will be required to work with a variety of departments, including Customer Care order management, Sales Account Managers, Product Managers, Marketing, IT and eCommerce groups.
The ideal candidate will take initiative when appropriate, have sound judgment and be a participant and proponent of team work and process improvement. Flexibility and adaptability are a must in our growing industry as we strive to continually improve our customers' experience.
Create and maintain price file templates with current prices.
Set-up and maintenance of customer specific discounts in SAP.
Work with the eCommerce group to upload eCatalogs and to ensure that our punch-out customers receive correct pricing.
Compile and analyze data for price lists, sales, inventory and rebate reports.
Perform customer contract price audits on a regular basis.
Research and resolve contract related price discrepancies in a timely manner.
Help establish key performance measurements and reports that will support current and future business processes.
Cross train on all functions of the Contracts Management team to help support departmental needs at any given time.
Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Strong knowledge with Excel and MS Office platform (pivot tables and VLookup).
Working knowledge of SFDC.
Working knowledge of SAP, or proficiency to quickly learn these platforms.
Ability to enter customer data in order processing databases.
Ability to look at processes, workflows, and analytical systems and make recommendations for improvements.
Strong communicator and ability to work across multifunctional groups.
Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Position requires an individual with strong team orientation and ability to act independently of supervision, as well as eagerness to assist customers, both internal and external.
At least 2 years of experience analyzing data or equivalent education.
AA or BS degree.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Data Base Analyst (Dba)
We have an opening for a Terradata DBA to work at our client site in Union, N.J. This is a full time salaried position (hourly contractors will be considered). For salaried employees, benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, personal/sick time, health insurance allowance. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
This position is responsible for primarily supporting Teradata environment that will include configuration, administration and maintenance of non-production and production environments. This position must have advanced working knowledge of Teradata RDBMS at both physical and logical levels. This role works closely with BI Analytics, Data Modelers, QA, ETL and other groups. Typically this role supports multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile Projects. This individual must possess strong Administration Skills including the ability to make sound Database recommendations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage/Monitor system performance, including workload management
- Manage/Monitor Query performance and tuning, physical node behavior, and amp distribution
- Support multiple Teradata systems including Data marts, development, and the enterprise warehouse systems and business applications.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
- Provide weekend /off hour Support as Required
- Take care of production deployments.
- Consult on physical database implementations, PPI, skew analysis, join methods, and data access paths.
- Support Unix level process, scripts, and tools for system management and data movement
- Support development and consult on practices of storage management, archive, restore, and disaster recovery
- Work with Teradata GSC in resolving RDBMS related incidents.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades
- Install, configure and upgrade Teradata software and related products.
- Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Implement and administer access policies in conjunction with corporate standards.
- Help ETL Developers to fine tune the SQL’s
- Manage DBMS configuration changes.
- Take care of Pack Disk, Scan Disk
- Backup, restore, migrate Teradata data and objects from Production to dev
- Excellent communication (written and verbal). Full life cycle experience in Data Warehousing Data Integration, and Data Management.
- 10+ years- Overall IT experience.
- 10 years- DBA experience; must be proficient in both logical physical database designs.
- 8 Years – Teradata DBA Experience.( Teradata V15 & Higher)
- 3 years – Advance Shell scripting.
- Proficient in Teradata Tools and client utilities including Tara Gui
- Other RDBMS database experience is a plus ( Netezza, Kognitio, SQL server)
- BS/MS degree, applicable certifications or equivalent experience required.
- High-level problem solving and technical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Teradata Architecture and system internals
- Extensive experience in administering large databases
- Advance Teradata Certification
- Expert understanding of business application
- Expert Database Physical, Logical design/SQL skills
Master Data Control Analyst
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of Global Item Master Data in E1. The Master Data Control Analyst will support the data requirements of a centralized S&OP team which directs the purchasing and manufacturing activities for all Dymax entities. This position enters and maintains key item master data according to policy and procedure as defined by E1 governance and leadership. Inputting data directly into E1 and for mass changes, create load files to be processed by others and then tests and reconciles data. Position also uses E1 to validate, enter and update data.
Supports Long Term, Annual, Monthly, Weekly and Daily Planning and Scheduling processes of the Sales and Operations Planning department.
Entry and maintenance activities for the following Master Data elements (including but not limited to):
Lead Times- Purchasing and Manufactruing
Safety Stock Levels
Item Cross Reference
Supplier/ Item Relationships
Employee Setup for Manufacturing
Shop Floor Calendar
Ensure Master Data is entered and maintained with accuracy and integrity.
Perform routine data audits.
Train with and assist the S&OP Planners in order to provide backup and potential advancement opportunity.
Bachelor degree (preferred majors: Supply Chain Management, Business, Computer Science or other related-area).
Experienced in JDE E1 Master Data Maintenance (or equivalent), Supply Chain, Data Entry or related work is preferred.
This position requires strong computer and analytical skills combined with the ability to manage large amounts of data. This includes the ability to use MS Excel and/or MS Access to cleanse and update large data sets.
Candidate should be proficient in the use Microsoft Office software and have working knowledge of relational databases.
Ability to actively listen to internal and external customer issues, prioritize issues, efficiently troubleshoot problems and implement solutions in a timely and customer focused manner.
Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
Must be organized and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRATOR
- Analysis of proposed SOW to provide further clarification of proposed capabilities
- Identification of teams, stakeholders, existing offerings associated with proposed SOW
- Analysis would include technical and business aspects of proposed SOW
- Emphasis on ETL data analysis
- Analysis would include resources estimates and proposed phasing plans required to implement SOW
- Write/review whitepaper summary of findings/SOW
- Provide follow-on direction/leadership based on analysis to teams implementing SOW
- familiar with development of software applications for the aviation industry and the integrations/linkages between them.
- Knowledge of aerospace principles, infrastructure, and airline operations specifically in the maintenance and engineering domains.
- Knowledge of reliability regulatory reporting processes and regulations
- Prior experience in aerospace required
- Familiar with Agile model (SAFe).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build cross functional partnerships.
- Strong customer focus attitude.
Sr. Data Warehouse Analyst
Things you need to have:
-Eight (8) years of hands on operations data warehouse technology experience with storage infrastructure, data networks and server clustering and server virtualization
-Six (6) months as a Project/Team Lead experience is required
-Minimum four (4) years’ experience with SQL and an understanding of relational database design and concepts including RAID, network, memory configurations, and Windows Server operating system platforms.
-Knowledge of query tools, performance tuning, and SQL Server Dynamic Management Views as well as backup & recovery on SQL platforms
-Proficiency with computer-based analytical and reporting tools such as spreadsheet and database applications.
-High School Diploma or G.E.D. required Completion and receipt of additional Accredited Technical Training Certificate
What you will be doing:
-Works in a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
-Reviews data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
-Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of an enterprise data warehouse system andcorresponding data marts.
-Troubleshoots and tunes existing data warehouse applications.
-Assists in creating new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
-Ensures effective utilization of system applications; proper integration with source systems; and the integrity and security of the database.
-Performs routine analysis to include evaluation of hardware and software based on end user criteriaand workflow analysis, design, development, testing, training, implementation, management and support of assigned application systems and/or projects.
-Directly interacts with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives.
-Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
-Develops and maintains system specification and technical documentation.
-Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
-Ensures appropriate documentation of standard operating procedures and user checklists."
Business Objects Specialist & Data Warehouse Analyst (2 )
Business Objects Specialist
This recruitment is for a Business Objects Specialist position with the client Business Intelligence Section.
This contract position will provide advanced Business Objects universe design and report development expertise with the primary customer being Department program, policy, and research staff.
An advanced skill set in Business Objects universe design and report development is required.
This individual will follow standards to design, develop, test and implement reports and documentation.
The selected contractor is required to show proof of experience in designing and implementing Business Objects universes and reports.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates with Tableau, Xcelsius and/or SAP Dashboards 4.x experience.
Strong communication skills are required.
The individual in this position will:
- Be responsible for development and support of enterprise level applications using Business Objects.
- Work with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand reporting and data analysis needs. Work closely with Business Analyst and customers in the gathering of requirements for reports and dashboards. Have extensive experience working with WebI Business Objects tool.
- Be principally responsible for designing Business Objects universe layer for business intelligence solutions. Optimize the performance of Business Objects applications.
- Have expert level knowledge of Business Objects universe configuration (parameter settings, etc.) and universe design aspects (loops, contexts, aliases, cardinality, etc.) and row/group level universe security.
- Work interactively with both technical and non-technical staff to build Business Objects universe layer that adheres to underlying data model and effectively delivers data to end users.
- Have extensive experience working within a Business Intelligence environment and knowledge of data warehouse terms and constructs (e.g. facts, dimensions, SCD types, star schema, etc.).
- Stay abreast of releases / patches for Business Objects. Act as Business Objects subject matter expert for fellow technologists as well as end users.
- Understand logical and physical data modeling and methods for optimizing the Business Objects universe against the physical model.
- Typically have 3 to 5 years of experience with enterprise level database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
Data Warehouse Analyst
This position is for a dedicated IT Business Analyst; please do not submit ETL developers for this role.
Client is looking for a strong practitioner with 5 or more years of business requirements elicitation, documentation, stakeholder communication, requirements verification and testing as a primary job responsibilities.
Preference will be given for candidates with experience in gathering requirements for data warehouse/business intelligence projects.
•Responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders, implementation services, and support services to assist in the development, implementation and support of business intelligence.
•Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs feasibility studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives in support of enterprise wide business intelligence. Manages the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
•Uses extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design.
•Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes: Confers with personnel of organization unites involved to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements, such as how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
•Works with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects. Experience with Human Services business intelligence is desirable.
•Responsibilities with include project work enhancing existing/new processes through data sharing, configuration, report writing and metrics.
•Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Identify potential technology improvements to be leveraged in support of the business. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
•Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Thanks & Regards..
Business Objects, Business Intelligence & Human Services business intelligence
5 month contract
NEED ONLY ----GC USC
6-8 years’ experience
Advanced Tableau skills
Must have experience in research, design, development, testing.
Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
Must be proficient in the scripting language of Oracle SQL and MySQL.
Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modeling experience required.
Knowledge in Work Management or Work Scheduling Systems(Maximo, ARM Scheduler...Etc.)
The primary job function of this position is to work with business and convert the functional requirements into technical requirements and develop reports into Tableau.
Act as a primary resource for Tableau dashboard development, Tableau server maintenance, technical support, troubleshooting.
Develop rich interactive visualizations integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources through Tableau Server/Desktop.
Develop interactive Tableau dashboards by utilizing Tableau features such as parameters, sets, calculated fields and table calculations, user filters, action filters and applying advanced technical charts.
Responsible for the full life cycle of Tableau reporting solutions, including research, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, training & support for report development projects.
Train other team members in Tableau desktop and Server.
ERPi is seeking a qualified and motivated Data Analyst to fill an exciting position supporting operational readiness within the Navy Bureau of Medicine (BUMED). The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to help translate the client's clinical operational business problems into data analysis solutions and help translate information needs into data visualization and business intelligence capabilities and tools, as well as deliver associated quantitative analysis to management clients in BUMED. This involves the ability to work with clients to identify their operational readiness business problems, translate into data analysis solutions, support the analysis and presentation of data that support decision-making using industry standard tools and software applications. Primary client delivery tasks include:
- Provide support creating dashboards and other data visualization elements.
- Provide visually appealing and user-centered design for SharePoint applications as well as other data presentation tools and systems.
- Provide support for quantitative data analysis, research, system engineering, and budget analysis using Excel pivot tables and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Work with the Project Manager to design, stand-up, and implement application features
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g., BS, BA)
- 1-2 years experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate level experience with MS Excel
- Experience with data visualization and/or dashboards
- Experience supporting the design, development, and/or maintenance of SharePoint (preferably 2010 and/or 2013)
- Experience working with one or more of the following visualization tools: Tableau; Qlikview; Spotfire; Cognos 8, BI Authoring and modeling; Cognos CRN
Clearance: Public Trust
Enterprise Resource Performance Incorporated (ERPi) is a service-oriented professional management consulting ﬁrm delivering strategy, advisory, technology and implementation support services to Federal Government Agencies. ERPi combines client domain experience with a distinctive consulting methodology called CAM (collaborative advisory methodology) http://www.erpi.net/how-we_serve/ and industry best practices to deliver innovative and sustainable performance improvements for our clients. ERPi sets itself apart and provides impact through the way we work with clients, each other and our teaming partners. Born from a culture that is built on trust, integrity and being of service to others, we deliver our proprietary consulting methodology and rigorous analysis to help our clients solve complex challenges and achieve some of the most challenging missions of the Federal Government. This allows us to attract the best and brightest talent who want to tackle complex client issues in ways that make a difference. Our skilled consultants bring technical expertise and industry experience, but not all the answers. They listen to our clients and tailor solutions to their unique business situation. They are driven by the desire to help clients identify creative, sustainable solutions to their problems. ERPi is committed to creating an environment for professional growth and success for our talented professionals. ERPi’s compensation and benefits plan is designed to attract and retain the industry’s most capable professionals.
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of ERPi not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Data Analyst Specialist
The Data Analyst Specialist is responsible for the creation and maintenance of source to target mappings for the Data Warehouse group. They will be considered the subject matter experts for multiple source and target systems and the business rules for transforming the data. The Data Analyst Specialist is responsible for understanding and applying technical skills to solve data related issues. They will have a deep understanding on how the Business uses the data for analysis and the applications that generate and store the source information. They will work closely with the Data Developers and Data Governance ensuring the quality of our products. This position requires developing, testing, documenting and implementing solutions, utilizing the standard portfolio of tools where appropriate and integrating internal and external application logic. The Data Analyst Specialist will participate and lead in the design and enhancement of the foundational data models, both logical and physical.
“Must-Have” Skills For the Job: • STM (Source to Target mapping) • Develop test cases/QA • Develop functional document • Data Modeling - ER, dimensional model • SQL (expert) • Teradata/Oracle/DB2 • Clinical Data knowledge (Cerner/EPIC/NextGen/Athena etc.) • Visualization Tools (Tableau or similar product), wireframe • Informatica IDQ US citizen or green card holder
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!