Maintenance Supervisor Job Description Sample
Johnson Electric (JE) is excited to announce that we are now recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor for our Springfield, TN location. This position is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. The position is also responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and related systems. This position also performs the work of employees and other duties as required. This position is also responsible for managing plant preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, work order and parts inventory systems.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Implementation of a comprehensive written preventative/predictive maintenance program encompassing all plant equipment.
- Tracks spend for maintenance vs. budget and adjusts accordingly.
- Schedules and tracks all daily maintenance tasks performed by crew.
- Provides support to plant and production if breakdown of equipment occurs; has maintenance staff available 24/7 to work through complex issues.
- Schedule and supervise work assignments on production equipment during plant shutdowns.
- Responsible for preparation, installation and repair of complex equipment as necessary.
- Track, analyze and take corrective action to prevent equipment down time.
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor the installation of assigned capital/improvement projects.
- Facilitate training of maintenance and plant personnel in the operation, safety and maintenance of equipment, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
- Ability to keep safety as a high priority, complying with Johnson Electric safety regulations to create a safe work environment OSHA complaint (lock out tag out, confined space, hot work permits, PPE etc.)
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area ensuring the proper care of tools and other equipment and adheres to Johnson Electric’s 6S policy
- Maintain and improve spare parts inventory.
- Request quotes from parts suppliers and maintain positive relationship with vendors.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience as a supervisor
- 3+ years of maintenance experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree or comparable trade school certification preferred.
- Automation, electrical, mechanical and molding knowledge is a must.
- 3-5 years or more prior experience in manufacturing maintenance; preventative maintenance and equipment installations.
- 2 or more years of supervisory/leadership experience for small maintenance group
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, preferred.
- Experience working in an Automotive manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people Skills
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and documentation of all types (mechanical, electrical, electronic, schematic, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.) in order to accurately apply their skills in any particular situation.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and handle ambiguity with a positive attitude
JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
Johnson Electric is a global leader in motion products, control systems and flexible interconnects. We serve a broad range of industries including automotive, building automation and security, business machines, defense and aerospace, food and beverage, home technologies, HVAC, industrial equipment, medical devices, personal care, power equipment and power tools.
Established in 1959, Johnson Electric ships its products to more than 30 countries for use in hundreds of different product applications. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, France, Canada, UK and USA. We employ more than 40,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries.
The Maintenance Manager assists in the completion of the day to day activities involving the maintenance of the production equipment and machinery, including, but not limited to HVAC, lighting systems, plant machinery and production lines. This position supervises and coordinates the work of employees who repair and maintain the production equipment and machinery in the plant.
Essential Duties and
- Prepares work schedules, assigns work and oversees the work product while minimizing overtime and call-in hours.
- Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance program for applicable machinery and equipment within the confines of an annual budget, and tracks maintenance downtime.
- Arranges for, coordinates, and manages appropriate third-party contractor support as needed.
- Prepares Maintenance budget and secures estimates and cost quotes as needed.
- Keeps up on technological changes, and maintains up-to-date records for all local, state and federal mandates and inspections.
- Enforces sound safety practices. Plays key role in plant safety.
- Prepares and maintains maintenance reports for the owner and other appropriate managerial personnel. Makes recommendations where applicable.
- Works with plant supervisors to effectively maintain existing plant facilities and equipment, replaces, and/or makes recommendations and adjustments to plant facilities and equipment to the owner when necessary.
- Provides training for new and existing employees.
- May conduct performance evaluations of subordinates and make recommendations for salary adjustments.
- Assists in the selection of new hires, employee coaching and disciplinary issues.
- May perform other or specified duties as directed.
- College degree in a related field and five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the window and door industry desired.
- An equivalent combination of education/trade schooling, certifications, and experience may be substituted for a college degree at the discretion of management.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience is required for this position.
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, masonry, electrical, machine repair and maintenance, plant layout, and safety experience required.
- Familiarity with associated hand/power tools in the disciplines above required.
- Strong knowledge of plant/OSHA health and safety standards and compliance, and a fundamental understanding of applicable governmental regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance programs as they relate to plant and corporate KPI’s and Continuous Improvement activities and initiatives.
- A fundamental understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts.
- Basic knowledge of human resource principles and practices and how they relate to motivating subordinates in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of door and window production machines, tools and maintenance, and how they relate to plant production and maintenance goals and objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical, leadership, teamwork, decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills required for this position.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and work effectively as a team player throughout the plant with individuals and various plant teams.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Here's your opportunity to "Work on the Bright Side®"! If you're a hands-on problem solver, we're looking for you! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is seeking an organized, detail-oriented Maintenance Supervisor to help keep our hotel operations running smoothly and ensure our guests have a great stay. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining property equipment and supply inventory while performing routine maintenance throughout the hotel. These tasks will include but are not limited to: painting, carpet/floor cleaning, caulking, etc. This position is responsible for supervising the activities of the hotel maintenance department while assisting with the repair and maintenance of the hotel.
Other key duties include:
Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained
Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
Supervise the preventative maintenance program
Report major repair needs to the General Manager
Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed
Keywords: handyman, handy man, hotel maintenance, apartment maintenance, building maintenance, facilities maintenance, property maintenance, maintenance technical
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
At least 1 year of related general repair required; previous supervisory experience also preferred
Must be flexible in hours and days worked
Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 140 pounds with assistance
Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist the majority of the day
Must display very good organization and time management skills
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
Obtain any locally required certification as needed
LQ Management L.L.C. providesequal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard torace, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (includinggender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth orrelated medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registereddomestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status,uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, orany other status protected by law.
Location: Richmond, VA 23237
Position Status: Direct hire
Shift: Monday- Friday (3pm to 11pm)
Our client is looking for Maintenance Supervisor for a position located in Richmond, VA. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for equipment reliability and metal flow throughout the plant. This supervisor is responsible for the 3rd shift (3pm-11pm) Monday- Friday.
Bachelor's degree or Associate degree with five years’ experience as a maintenance supervisor.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Rules of Discipline.
- Responsible for craft breaks.
- Provide direction for team of industrial electricians and millwrights
- Utilize resource sharing between the plant maintenance areas.
- Document maintenance turnovers from shift to shift in the supervisor's logbook.
- Comply with the maintenance housekeeping standards.
- Manage DSC compliance and follow-up.
- Responsible for crafts selling time.
- Develop daily schedules and weekly schedules.
- Manage the LTM system.
- Monitor the OEE system and make inputs to maintenance exceptions.
- Write follow-up work orders from PM's.
- Perform pre-job hazard assessments.
- PM review to check for correctness.
- Proper care of machine parts and spares.
- Responsible for on-time outage compliance.
- Direct safety meetings.
- Execute 5 min safety talks.
- Perform Incident Investigations.
- Take ownership in the safety process ownership.
- Perform maintenance audits (Lockout, Confined Space, Fall Protection, PPE, and Mobile equipment).
- Strong PC skills, including Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Experience managing teams of union employees a plus, particularly craft employees (industrial electricians, millwrights, etc.)
- Proven ability to work in teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Be energetic, disciplined and focused on a team building operational organization.
- Have well developed interpersonal and business partnering skills, with the ability to quickly adapt to, be accepted by, and interrelate with the organization at all levels.
- Be willing to work flexible hours.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Approximately 15% of the job function is performed in an office setting requiring normal safety precautions. 85% of the job function is required in the plant. There is exposure to operating machinery and a manufacturing environment.
Job ID2018-83400JOB OVERVIEW"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership support to the facilities operations. The Maintenance Supervisor is a hands-on leader in the day to day operations directly supervising and assisting the maintenance team members as well as performing hands on maintenance tasks creating a safe, secure and inviting environment for residents, guests and team members.RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for developing work assignments for maintenance team members-Supervises all aspects of the maintenance operations- Assists in performing and/or supervising housekeeping operations in addition to maintenance responsibilities as assigned.
- Two (2) years job related experience preferred- Supervisory / management experience preferred which may include supervising and responsibility of shift/daily operations- High School diploma / GED accepted- Technical school education preferred- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and code compliance- Possess an understanding of all fire & life safety regulations, fire prevention and OSHA regulations- Ability to handle multiple priorities- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations- Competent in organizational, time management skills- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
ABOUT SUNRISESunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. At Sunrise, you will…Make a Difference Every Day We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive CommunityThe care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your PotentialWe believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
contingent upon section assigned to.
- Responsible for the overall management, supervision and training of personnel assigned to the section.
- Dependent upon section assigned, oversee mechanics or all quality control (QC) inspections and inspectors to validate their capability to identify improper repairs and scheduled services.
- Establishes the Logistics Readiness Center’s (LRC) quality assurance/quality control program for maintenance and repairs of tactical and combat vehicles, to include Garrison’s equipment or Pre-deployment Training Equipment.
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) on tactical and combat equipment requiring repairs and determine the reparability of items based on the Maintenance Expenditure Limit (MEL).
- Identifies technical training shortfalls and when necessary trains QC inspectors to or mechanics accurately diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic malfunctions accurately using the latest equipment, technical manuals (TM), and procedures available.
- Validate customers’ estimated cost of damage (ECOD) and actual cost of damage (ACOD) for repairs; ensures vehicle/equipment condition classifications, ECODs and ACODs are completed in accordance with DA PAM 750-8.
- Organizes maintenance workflow efficiency, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Primarily responsible for enforcing safety and environmental standards in conjunction with maintenance operations.
- Performs employee discipline counseling, employee performance reviews, and other personnel reporting’s.
- Reviews and approve employee timesheets.
- Screen applicants and conducts interviews for open position.
- Ensures all employees observe policy, procedures and regulatory guidance for physical security, and monitors for compliance.
- Must have at least five years of supervisory experience, a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in The Army Maintenance Management Systems (TAMMS).
- Must have knowledge in completing necessary documentation such as DA Forms 2404/5988E Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet, DA Form 2407 Maintenance Request, DA Form 2407–1 Maintenance Request Continuation Sheet, DA Form 7723 Maintenance Expenditure Limit Waiver, DA Form 461-5 Vehicle Classification Inspection, and other applicable DA/DoD forms.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of applicable program relationships, concepts and methodologies pertaining fleet maintenance operations.
- Must possess operational skill and knowledge of the automated supply systems utilized, specifically the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A)
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Skill in written and oral presentations.
- Capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice to quantity and quality of work.
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and is committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time. Only persons submitting applications through Technica’s on-line application process will be considered for employment.
Req ID 18355 Title Maintenance Supervisor City Wichita State Kansas Job Function Manufacturing Salaried / Hourly Salaried Job Description
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Wichita. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, implementation and maintenance of the manufacturing activities of the facility. The Maintenance Supervisor ensures the effective use of materials, equipment and personnel to maintain plant machinery/operations used to ensure quality products are produced at minimum costs.
Additional responsibilities include:
Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.
Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
Works closely with Operations and Functional Teams to identify process bottlenecks, conducts root cause analysis and implements process improvements across the business or organization.
Coaches project teams to fulfill certification requirements, quality and process improvement objectives.
Initiates and leads projects that improve end-to-end processes: setup, validation, and audit measurement systems to deliver business impact.
Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Operations, or Technical discipline plus 4 or more years of maintenance or facilities experience in a manufacturing environment.
Will also consider an Associate's Degree in Engineering, Business Operations, or Technical discipline plus 6 or more years of maintenance or facilities experience in a manufacturing environment or High School Diploma with 9 or more years of maintenance or facilities experience in a manufacturing environment.
1+ years of leadership and/or supervisory experience
1+ years of experience servicing electrical, pneumatic, HVAC, plumbing and other similar systems
The ideal candidate will have:
Maintenance and facilities background
Environmental Health, Safety and Energy experience or certifications
Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience
Ability to organize, analyze and present data
Proficient with MS Office suite
ELS is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet established business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to developing a culture that is significant, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the outright best talent in the market for our roles – confirmed self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our property in Dunedin, FL. As a Technician, you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and more. You work as a team with your maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What will you be doing?
You will perform all duties normally associated with a supervisory role including interviewing, training, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and termination recommendations if necessary.
You will participate in the preparation of the annual property budget with regard to maintenance projects and capital expenditures.
You will be required to work within the approved budget, makes decisions with regard to allocation of funds for maintenance department.
You will ensure all maintenance staff of 10 or more are following safe work practices.
You will ensure that maintenance staff is performing to ELS standards and that service requests are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
You will maintain open communication with Resort Manager and other community staff.
You will represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
General Maintenance Responsibilities:
Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in a maintenance log either by directing a staff member to do so or by directly performing the task.
Completes regular resort inspections.
Receives and distributes to work orders in a timely manner ensuring that all request are completed accurately.
Responds to concerns of the guests in a respectful and courteous manner, ensuring that all required follow-up or maintenance tasks are completed within Company guidelines.
Performs on-call emergency service as required.
You will assist Resort Managers with special maintenance projects as necessary.
Ensures that general maintenance staff is maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris.
Monitoring the maintenance and upkeep of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters and HVAC units in common buildings, lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc.
Attends and participates in training programs as requested.
Assists with and attends community sponsored resident activities and functions.
Assists in monitoring capital improvement projects.
Does this sound interesting? These are the skills we require for this job.
You have a High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
You are able to safely lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment.
You possess a valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance.
You take pride in your work and supporting your teammates is important to you.
You can successfully pass a background check.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, ELS offers a rich benefits package including: competitive salary, bonus program, comprehensive medical, dental, and Rx coverage, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, paid holidays and vacations.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE FOR A MULTI -STORY / HIGH RISE BUILDING. Thorough knowledge of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and life safety systems to enable quick evaluation and correction of multi-story building concerns. Strength in chillers, building control systems, aging elevators, elevator system replacement and mechanical system replacement a plus
Oversee operations and make any necessary repairs to equipment for all building systems of a Class A 13 story Office building in downtown Sarasota, Florida, featuring over 130,000 Sq. ft.
Administer and maintain rotating Preventative Maintenance program on all building equipment. Insure following of Preventative Maintenance Schedule on a quarterly, biannual and annual basis for all equipment in the building. Make any necessary repairs to equipment and log all appropriate inspections and repairs
1.Perform maintenance tasks; Monitor, operate, maintain and repair mechanical and electrical systems and equipment, including such items as boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, compressors, fans, pumps, etc. Insure log in all of associated operations, timely equipment readings and complete daily utility meter readings.
2.Manage and direct contractors working on building systems.
3.Maintain positive tenant relations. Respond and resolve tenant concerns. Resolve problems promptly and with minimal interruption.
4.Insure quality, cost effectiveness and completion of work with minimal interruption of services.
5.Maintain safe working practices and conditions throughout building mechanical areas.
6.Anticipate future equipment needs / repairs and advise Building Manager.
7.Recommend energy conservation measures or more efficient means of servicing building systems to the Building Manager.
8.Insure inspection, repair and maintenance of all plumbing, electrical systems, building hardware, rebuild of all regulators and maintenance of the lawn sprinkler system. Insure proper start up and shut down of building's HVAC equipment every business day.
9.Insure appropriate 24 hour response to any building emergencies.
RequirementsQUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 5 + YEARS EXPERIENCE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE FOR A MULTI -STORY / HIGH RISE BUILDING. Thorough knowledge of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and life safety systems to enable quick evaluation and correction of multi-story building concerns. Strength in chillers, building control systems, aging elevators, elevator system replacement and mechanical system replacement a plus.Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Copyright © Ultimate Software
Maintenance Supervisor | Job Description
This role is responsible for providing leadership for the engineering and maintenance functions and ensuring proper preventive maintenance of physical plant and all operating equipment, electrical troubleshooting, minimizing equipment downtime to provide maximum production capacity, and compliance with all OSHA regulations. Additionally, you also manage the engineering staff to keep function within budget and properly staffed and trained.
Continuously improving manufacturing processes in terms of quality and performance measurements, and identifying and eliminating bottleneck areas.
Seek to ensure reliability of plant and equipment operation while optimizing maintenance and operation costs and satisfying all safety, environmental etc regulations in the process.
Design, document, troubleshoot and lead the launch of new products and processes from an engineering perspective.
Identify and solve safety concerns encountered during design and study of manufacturing processes.
Devise hands on improvement processes to reduce scrap and defects while improving throughput and document SOP's and the implementation of Best Practices into the facility by utilizing engineering techniques such as, but not limited to, Process Flow Design, FMEA, Time Study, Poke Yoke, etc.
Coordinate the installation of new equipment to maximize production efficiency and maintainability.
Work with production to make modifications to equipment and work areas for maximum efficiency of operation.
Maintain a knowledge base in the capacity of existing utilities and the current level of utilization.
Stay abreast of the latest safety, environmental and other regulations which affect the facility to ensure compliance.
Work with the Plant Manager & higher levels of mgt to plan for the future of the site.
Oversee the maintenance of the equipment and the facility to ensure the company receives maximum utilization of its assets.
Ensure that systems are in place & followed to maintain reliability of the equipment & processes.
Keep written documentation of environmental compliance current.
Periodically prepare reports to satisfy environmental and safety regulations and ensure a safe and professional work environment.
Leadership role for project initiatives aimed at reducing down time, improving reliability, conserving energy, and upgrading equipment.
Fill in for Maintenance Manager in their absence.
During the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor the Maintenance Lead will manage the department.
Have an understanding of SQF, responsible for Food Safety /Food Quality and the responsibility to take action when notified or becomes aware of any Food Safety or Food Quality issue.
Previous High Speed Manufacturing experience
BS Degree Engineering or related discipline
Demonstrated Leadership skills
PLC and Electrical training and experience
Refresco is a proud EEOC/ AA employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!