Malvern Job Description Sample
Manager, IT Network Engineering
Manager, IT Network Engineering Overall Job Summary * The Manager, Network Engineering will oversee the BioTelemetry enterprise network including LAN, WAN, wireless, and cloud. The manager will be responsible for architecture, design, installation, performance tuning, and support escalations while maintaining high availability and stability. The manager will be responsible for an internal team, contractors, and service providers. The manager will work closely with the Service Operations and Development teams to design and deploy new systems, support production systems, and support legacy systems. The manager will plan enterprise infrastructure network activities to ensure coverage, uptime, and quality. The manager will serve as a lead for projects involving the design and deployment of all enterprise networking technologies. The manager will report to the Director of IT Infrastructure. Essential Duties/Responsibilities * Network design and optimization including high availability and disaster recovery * Capacity planning to ensure optimal performance over time and resource availability * Budget planning including hardware, licensing, and operating expenses * Systems upgrades and migrations including data center migrations * Support production and pre-production environments * Create and support automated scripted solutions to perform various administration and monitoring tasks * Design and enforce change management, security standards, and best practices across all networking environments * Technology evaluation and recommendation * Create and maintain network documentation * Develop and maintain a process for deploying pre-production networks * Assist in developing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery procedures * Vendor management Education and Experience Requirements * Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline * Relevant Work Experience: A minimum of 10 years' experience in an enterprise environment Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities * Working knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile * Establish and develop processes to ensure success supporting the business * Working knowledge of ITIL framework * Strong leadership and decision-making skills * "Self-starter", results-oriented, and highly motivated * Ability to communicate with non-technical end-users * Strong commitment to meeting customer needs and working with a team * Working knowledge of compliance standards as they relate to HIPAA, GDPR, SOX, and FDA * Strong knowledge of IPSec, firewalls, load balancing, hypervisor networking, and Windows networking * Network design to support enterprise infrastructure applications including Microsoft SQL, Tibco, RabbitMQ or similar enterprise messaging apps, JBOSS or similar enterprise application platform, and containerized applications. * Working knowledge of Azure and AWS PaaS infrastructure and architecture including infrastructure as code * Working knowledge of cellular technologies including CDMA, GSM, and LTE * Experience with Hybrid IT * High availability design and failover, globally and locally, as it relates to IPsec tunnels, Internet, firewalls, load balancing, routing, switching, and cloud * Network optimization and performance tuning * Experience with hardware/software upgrades and migrations * Network design and configuration * VMware virtual infrastructure * A strong high-level understanding of Active Directory * Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 EEO/AAP - Biotelemetry provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. NOTE: This job description is not intended to cover or contain a complete listing of all duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Enter job description detailsPOST JOBS FOR FREE
COOK Perfecting recipes and believing in food safety is just how you roll! You are the creator of our fantastic dishes and take pride in the food you create. You are detail-oriented and want the customer to enjoy your masterpiece. Cleanliness is the name of the game—hands, surfaces, dishes, coolers…you have high standards. Never settle, be extraordinary! Why work here? * Fun & Upbeat Environment * Free Meals * Competitive Pay * No Late Nights * Flexible Scheduling * Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay * Job Growth * Hourly Medical Benefits* * 401K* * Part-Time or Full-Time * Paid Time Off + Sick Leave * Parental/Community/Bereavement * Certain eligibility requirements apply. * Must be at least 18 years of age The Core Values: * POSITIVITY – We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better. * TRANSPARENCY – We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other. * HUMILITY – We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow. * FANATACISM – We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do. * THOUGHTFULNESS – To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities. Zoës is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.POST JOBS FOR FREE
SHIFT LEADER You are the leader of your team and the driving force behind a well-organized and energetic shift. You take pride in an outstanding Guest experience from beginning to end and you foster that passion in your team. Why work here? * Fun & Upbeat Environment * Free Meals * Competitive Pay * No Late Nights * Flexible Scheduling * Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay * Job Growth * Hourly Medical Benefits* * 401K* * Part-Time or Full-Time * Paid Time Off + Sick Leave * Parental/Community/Bereavement * Certain eligibility requirements apply. * Must be at least 18 years of age The Core Values: * POSITIVITY – We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better. * TRANSPARENCY – We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other. * HUMILITY – We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow. * FANATACISM – We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do. * THOUGHTFULNESS – To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities. Zoës is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Delivery Driver The Catering Delivery Driver position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are delivered to the Zoës guest. In addition, the catering delivery driver serves as a brand ambassador and must represent the brand positively in all aspects of conduct. Why work here? * Fun & Upbeat Environment * Free Meals * Competitive Pay * No Late Nights * Flexible Scheduling * Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay * Job Growth * Hourly Medical Benefits* * 401K* * Part-Time or Full-Time * Paid Time Off + Sick Leave * Parental/Community/Bereavement * Certain eligibility requirements apply. * Must be at least 18 years of age The Core Values: * POSITIVITY – We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better. * TRANSPARENCY – We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other. * HUMILITY – We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow. * FANATACISM – We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do. * THOUGHTFULNESS – To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities. What it Takes! * Must possess the appropriate Driver's license in compliance with State codes for driving delivery vehicle. * Must successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report and full Criminal Background * Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds. * Able to lift items up to 30 pounds for distances up to 25 feet. * Able to hear, understand, and respond to employee and guest requests in a loud environment. * Dexterity to safely transport packaged food from restaurant to delivery vehicle and to secure items for driving Zoës is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Journey Analytics Manager
* Job Description Job Description Low-cost investing has distinguished Vanguard from the competition for more than four decades, but there are opportunities to serve our clients even better and differentiate ourselves even further within the financial services industry. The Client Experience initiative propels this focus. As Journey Analytics Manager for this group, you will build and manage a team of analysts and data experts to drive analytic innovation. This will help the organization better serve clients, deepen client relationships, attract new clients and will overall improve both business-to-business and business-to-client journeys. You and your team will provide deep insight into client needs and behaviors. You'll recommend appropriate strategies for better client experiences and drive investor outcomes that will organically revolutionize the organization into new and collaborative ways of working. In This Role You Will: Lead staff. Provide mentorship, train and motivate as necessary to develop staff. Hire, evaluate and counsel personnel. Set challenging performance standards, review performance, provide feedback, and recommend wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures Manage the work process and resource allocation within the analyst team to support and staff advanced analytics projects appropriately. Ensure application of quality controls throughout projects and measure business impacts with robust framework. Stay ahead of industry, market and company trends, and partner with business leaders to champion the adoption of new data analytic approaches, techniques and capabilities and to determine change management and control implications. Build deep expertise in Vanguard's data and external data and consult on this knowledge and apply it to complex analytic projects; identify data and analytic tool gaps by working with other CI teams, business partners and IT, and recommend corrective action. Partner with IT and Enterprise Data Governance on continuous improvement efforts and stewardship of the data and analytics environment for advanced analytics; champion the needs for technology, data and analytics. What it Takes: Undergraduate degree in an analytically oriented major, such as economics, statistics, mathematics or an applied social science, or equivalent combination of training and experience. Advanced degree preferred. Academic training in applied statistics Minimum seven years of relevant work experience in applied quantitative functions in the financial services industry Proficiency in applied statistical techniques, such as cluster and segmentation analysis, regression and logistic regression analysis, time series analysis, and developing and monitoring scorecards Strong programming skills in SAS and SQL. Python and R experience preferred Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including strong presentation skills Reimagine the investment experience A World-class client experience is something that can only be defined by our clients. Leading the development and delivery of advanced, actionable analytic products and services you will work to uncover difficulties and challenges a client may face and how they may differ across product lines. Using advanced analytics approaches such as predictive and prescriptive modeling your goal will be to bring tangible and significant business impact on Vanguard's businesses and clients to drive overall efficiency. Specializations Vanguard does not provide sponsorship for this position We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About Vanguard We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests. For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you. We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count. Inclusion Statement Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing." We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values. When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose. Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Overview Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a NACE CP Certified Corrosion Technician. Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com Responsibilities * Plan and perform duties involved with testing, evaluation and installation of cathodic protection systems to inhibit corrosion on various structures * Work with specific objectives and instruction from senior staff on customer drawings and specifications * Conduct various specific test procedures to gather data for evaluation purposes * Gather structure-to-soil potential data, soil measurements and rectifier data * Sketch rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other design features on prepared drawings * Assist senior staff in the preparation of survey reports and final job reports * Sketch physical features of installation site for subsequent detail * Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables * Assemble data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations * Diagnose and recommend remedies for system difficulties observed during resurvey operations * Recommend modifications as needed * Apply basic skills learned as Corrosion Tech I with increasing independence * Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operating condition and render minor repairs Qualifications * NACE CP Tester (Level I) Certification required, NACE CP Technician preferred * OSHA classes preferred * 3 years cathodic protection system testing and troubleshooting experience required * Strong team, internal customer service skills and problem solving skills * Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously * Must be able to travel overnight to customer sites each week and, if needed, over the weekend Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Overtime, Per Diem, access to Company Vehicle, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Director Of Clinical Operations
Novocure is currently seeking to fill the position of a Director of Clinical Operations. The incumbent will assume oversight responsibilities of all clinical trial operations and will be required to implement and oversee all areas of early and late phase clinical study management in North America and other regions as needed. This full-time, exempt position can either be located at the NYC, Portsmouth, NH, or Malvern, PA office. He/she will be responsible for the operational execution of all Novocure sponsored clinical trials within the assigned regions in line with the company's global policies and procedures and applicable standards of Good Clinical Practice. He/she will be leading and manage the clinical study team located in North America, as well as working with CRO's and Vendors to ensure that the studies are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with SOPs and all applicable regulations. The new incumbent will also be responsible for sites and vendors selection, in accordance with the top management's final adjudication. The Director of Clinical Operations will interface with other functional departments in particular quality, technical and supply chain teams to facilitate timely execution of all clinical related activities. The Director of Clinical Operations will report directly to the Global Director of Clinical Operations and will directly manage the team located in North America. The Director of Clinical Operations is also expected to further grow and develop the clinical operations staff as needed and approved. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Ensure highest quality standards of conduct across all clinical trials adhering to pre-determined timelines and budget. Secure reliable execution and delivery (quality, cost and time) of clinical studies to support global program requirements: *POST JOBS FOR FREE
Oversight of study operational strategies and plans
* Oversight of study budget planning and management.
* Ongoing monitoring of issues/risks and remediation measures.
* Serve as a mentor for team members, providing guidance and directions on day-to-day clinical operations as needed, and ensuring appropriate training for the team.
* Serve as a representative of the clinical operations team facing trial investigators across all studies in conferences, investigator meetings and other relevant forums.
* Provide direction to partnership/s with external vendors, including functional and regional representation in partnership governance bodies and sponsor oversight for operational strategy, performance and quality.
* Achieve project and corporate objectives through the clinical operations teams in North America.
* Coordinate with other corporate teams, clinical research organizations and consultants as needed.
* Ensure compliance with all applicable internal policies and procedures, GCPs, and all applicable regulations; ensure inspection readiness of all regulated activities.
* Ensure activities comply with the applicable Novocure Quality System requirements.
* Grow and develop the Clinical Operations team to enable efficient and high quality execution of global clinical studies.
* Maintain a result-focused organization driving fast patient recruitment for a number of clinical trials.
* At least 10 year-experience in managing clinical trials, preferred from CRA level up to global clinical operations.
* Experience working hands-on on phase I/II and phase III studies.
* Global experience in North America and EU is a prerequisite and additionally experience in Asia-Pacific would be welcome.
* At least 3 years of oncology experience. Medical Device experience would be a plus.
* Past sponsor experience is a prerequisite and preferably CRO experience.
* Experience in regulatory aspects of trials (EC/IRB & competent authority interactions, submission preparation, not necessarily as primary RA expert).
* Strong Self-Starter and hardworking individual who is used to work quite independently.
* Excellent English and additional languages preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent required, Life Sciences preferred. Advanced degree is highly desirable.
Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent required, Life Sciences preferred. Advanced degree is highly desirable.
Branch Operations Manager
Overview Corrpro Companies, Inc., an Aegion company is looking for a Branch Operations Manager for Malvern, PA. Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com Responsibilities The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for achieving district office's annual revenue/profit goals for material sales, construction and engineering operations in a defined geographic region. Manage and assign responsibilities for strategic and larger scale business application projects. Develop and implement comprehensive approaches for increasing revenue through operational programs related to cathodic protection principles for material applications, design practices, installation procedures, survey methods, data analysis, and reporting techniques. Develop the forecasts, schedules, performance measures and budgets for engineering, construction labor, materials, and equipment resources. $15M in revenue desired, but $10M minimum; at least one (2+) management level direct report; P&L responsibilities for multiple district/locations. Reporting Status Director of Operations Supervisor Responsibility Field service manager, Engineering Manager, field service supervisors, direct labor and administrative staff Typically the branch has multiple product lines operating full time in the geography. Territory is greater than 2 states. Position Responsibilities & Accountabilities Business Development * Interact with company sales representatives and customer staff, visit client facilities, and conduct meetings as necessary to develop and book business opportunities for the company * Ability to identify potential supply/service contractors, as well as additional clients, analyze bids, negotiate contracts and monitor the performance thereon * Approve final pricing for all service project proposals prepared by outside sales representatives * Adjust customary fees as circumstances warrant in specific situations by considering location of site, staff requirements and availability District Administration * Develop standard operating procedures for engineers, technicians and construction staff * Monitor the daily activities of all staff and implement procedures to correct known performance deficiencies * Has both engineering and construction active in the branch. * Direct reports > 5 * Analyze the office's monthly Performance Reports, General Ledger, and Staff Salary Schedule * Monitor and collect payment from delinquent customer accounts * Reconcile customer conflicts and mediate efforts to a solution favorable in both the customer's and the company's interests * Prepare each year's service sales budget Project Administration * Review and approve all customer contracts, purchase orders and work authorizations regarding the company's proposed scope of work, customer expectations and project objectives * Oversee the assignment of projects to staff members to obtain most effective utilization of resources and meet the company's commitments to customers * Continuously monitor that the most appropriate methods and procedures all taken by Operations staff to complete the work to meet the requirements established between the company and the customer * Ensure that monthly invoices are accurately prepared and submitted to individual customers * Analyze the monthly Job Cost Report for individual projects not comforting to job budget goals Supervisory Responsibilities * Train and develop employees consistent with company policies for job functional tasks * Instruct and advise employees regarding standard company policies and procedures * Complete annual employee performance evaluations for direct subordinates * Identify training needs and initiate development of subordinates * Select and maintain qualified staff for positions within areas of responsibility and recommend proper compensation within Compensation Guidelines Additional Responsibilities * Approve all office time and expense reports, office payables and disbursements * Oversee compliance with the company's safety program for all Operations staff * Participate in or direct periodic sales meetings and new product seminars * Ensure compliance with corporate computer standards for both hardware and software * Monitor company vehicles and equipment to be in a safe operating condition * Institute new capital expense requirements during the preparation of each fiscal year's budget * Other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualification Requirements: For the successful performance of this position, an individual must be able to achieve and/or perform the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. * Bachelor of Science degree in either Business or Engineering, of business related discipline with MBA preferred. Extensive relevant experience would be considered in lieu of. * 10 years of managing various components of operations including principles, practices and techniques of business administration, managerial accounting and financial analysis sufficient to manage and direct the development of the staff and the performance of the locations. * Direct P & L role with responsibility for monitoring and controlling operating & capital expense. * Proven ability to recruit, train and motivate staff to balance staffing strengths with profitability and growth. * Prior experience in service related technical field such as Corrosion Control, Construction Contracting or Engineering Consulting Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Paid Time Off, and more. Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requestedPOST JOBS FOR FREE
Renewals Specialist (Exp Securing Customer Support Renewals)
Employee Type: Full - Time Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today's students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning. LOCATION - Malvern, PA Ellucian office TYPE - f/t salaried We are seeking someone that is experienced in Excel & that has experience securing customer support renewals. This is a customer facing position Operations/ Business Administration type role Responsibilities: * Track and begin renewal process for customers who have upcoming expiring agreements * Review higher education customer contracts and understand contractual agreement terms * Work closely with internal teams to coordinate efforts with customer, validate new terms and seek approvals as needed * Interpret and produce reconciliation spreadsheets * Generate proposal pricing proposal and summary documents displaying renewal options * Manage renewal opportunity records * Track progress of each renewal opportunity in Salesforce * Update systems accordingly to ensure data quality * Respond to information requests from internal and external customers * Perform other related duties as required Requirements: * Business experience, Operations and financial or analytical background with understanding of contractual terms and conditions as well as knowledge of invoicing practices * Customer Satisfaction Experience * Advanced MS Office Skills – particularly Excel * Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills * Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere * Strong organizational and time management skills * Excellent comprehension and retention * Sense of urgency and attention to detail * Ability to successfully manage several different tasks with competing priorities Desired: * Higher Education experience with Ellucian product knowledge * Salesforce, Gainsight or Apttus experience a Plus #LI-MR1 Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.POST JOBS FOR FREE
Associate Director, Bioassay Methods Development (1 Of 2)
Janssen Research & Development is recruiting for an Associate Director, Bioassay Methods Development (two positions), located in Malvern, Pennsylvania. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. The Associate Director, Bioassay Methods Development will lead a group responsible for development, of cell-based bioassay, immunoassay, and nucleic acid assays to the support development of Biotherapeutics including monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, gene therapy and cell therapies. Responsibilities: * Development, qualification/validation and transfer of assays to QC labs * Biological characterization in support of IND and BLA filings including, structure function and comparability studies. * Support regulatory filings including INDs and BLAs. * Assume responsibility for a staff of approximately 6-8 employees (direct reports). * Represent the department on cross-functional and external teams and act as a technical expert on bioassays, immunoassays, and nucleic acid assays. Qualifications * A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline with at least 12 years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience OR a Master's degree with at least 10 years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience OR a PhD with 6 years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience in addition to a post-doctoral experience is required * Prior people management experience is required * A minimum of 5 years of prior management experience with accountability for individual performance management (i.e., setting goals, conducting performance reviews) is preferred * Experience with method development and/or supervision of method development in cell-based bioassays and binding assays are required * Immuno-chemistry and DNA experience is preferred * Experience with bioassays for therapeutic proteins, vaccines and/or cell and gene therapy is required * This role is based in Malvern, PA and may require up to 10% of domestic and international travel Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Primary Location United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern- Organization Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084) Job Function R&D Requisition ID 3901190503POST JOBS FOR FREE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!