Manager Advertising Job Description Sample
Social Advertising Manager
Level Interactive is a fast-growing, full service digital marketing agency headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA seeking an Social Advertising Manager. Recently named the top company in the Pittsburgh 100 and a Best Place to Work, Level Interactive delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, lead generation, website development and more.
Our ideal candidate can plan, devise, communicate, and enact strategic and tactical online media buying and planning with emphasis on Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, etc.) efforts, and will work with other Marketing, Client Services, and Interactive team members to conduct market research, develop campaigns and implement the campaigns over multiple marketing channels to deliver against client objectives. The Social Advertising Manager will ensure social media efforts are enacted using all current industry & internal best practices for paid online advertising, and are aligned with client business goals and functions.
The Social Advertising Manager works under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing by keeping the agency up-to-date with current online marketing trends & best practices, strategizing client social media initiatives, and applying digital marketing expertise to Level Agency’s client businesses. Thus, the Social Advertising Manager will possess excellent analytical, strategic, and communication skills both verbal and written to present information gathered and recommendations developed to internal stakeholders, everyday client contacts, and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Drive client performance for Paid Social efforts with strategy and tactics that include channel selection, bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, ad creative and landing page testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Contribute to the execution of market strategies for social campaigns that include strategic plans, testing, and analysis; as well as analyzing results to create actionable next steps.
- Oversee online marketing team’s social media work through QA processes & checklists, paid social media training, and coordinating on strategic direction for all clients
- Coordinate with Director of Digital Advertising on appropriate budgets, audience targeting, and channel mix between different online marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, and Social) to best achieve client’s digital advertising and business goals
- Create and maintenance paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Research audience segments, new creative initiatives, ad platform settings, and the shifting environment of social platforms.
- Work with the content creation, graphics/design, and web development teams to deploy high quality ad creative, copy, and landing pages that improve advertising efforts.
- Analyze account, campaign, ad set, and ad data; interpret and synthesize results; recommend action to optimize campaigns and keywords, and implement approved actions, towards client KPIs (most often ROI, ROAS, and lead generating goals).
- Synthesize recommendations from other media team members and provide feedback/direction for social media optimizations, strategy, and tactics to execute.
- Review reports to communicate campaign performance to client.
- Attend quarterly business reviews (QBR) with clients.
- Provide projections, account/advertising audits, competitor analysis, and recommendations on current clients and business development opportunities.
- Identify shortcomings for internal processes and create recommendations and new procedures on those shortcomings.
Client Service/Project Management:
- Build and maintain relationships with client contacts, media vendors, and agency counterparts.
- Show leadership and professional communication skills by developing client facing materials, such as presentations and performance reports.
- Coordinate with teams to identify and understand client needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow client relationships.
- Be comfortable in a workplace environment where consistent fire drills and competing priorities are the norm.
- Be an effective project manager by creating timelines and understanding business needs.
- Conduct meetings with clients and provide insight into daily, weekly, quarterly, or yearly online media results.
- 2-5 years of Paid Social (Facebook) experience.
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills to interpret data and performance trends; ability to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings.
- Mastery of Excel, including data manipulation, including: pivot tables, V/H Look-ups, concatenation, etc.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of basic accounting/math principles.
- Basic statistical analysis experience is a plus.
- Be self-motivated, with robust strategizing, planning, and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple projects across multiple clients.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Eager and willing to learn more and be accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of digital marketing.
- B.A./B.S. degree required; Marketing, Business, Information Sciences, Economics or related field preferred.
- 3-6 years of business experience recommended.
- 2-5 years of experience managing Paid Social campaigns in Facebook and/or LinkedIn required.
- Agency/client service experience is a bonus.
- Competitive compensation
- Performance reviews every six months
- Three weeks paid leave
- Great medical benefits in the region's top plan
- Simple IRA with 2% employer match contribution
- Employee appreciation programs and more
Sales Manager - Advertising
Star Tribune is seeking a strong leader to manage the sales efforts of our Advertising team. In this key role, you will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and leading revenue opportunities to increase advertising sales using Star Tribune's broad range of products, ensuring the team consistently meets and exceeds sales and service objectives. In addition, the Sales Manager is responsible for building relationships with key advertising accounts and prospects. The successful candidate will have a strong focus on coaching in the field and direct customer contact.
Requires a minimum of 3-4 years of sales or management experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in business, sales, communications, or a related field.
Demonstrated skills in supervising, directing and motivating a sales force while managing revenue performance across key strategic products in a deadline driven work environment.
Strong sales, planning and business management skills.
Negotiation and problem-solving skills a must.
Advertising and digital sales experience preferred.
The purpose of the Airport Advertising Manager is to manage an airport's advertising concessionaire program, meet and exceed market sales goals based on established projections, cultivate positive and lasting relationships with Airport Authority personnel, provide local oversight to administrative and operational employees.
Meet and exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling airport advertising
Maintain existing accounts and generate new business
Identify potential growth areas and increase market share
Meet with Airport Authority staff on a regular basis
Respond to Airport Authority staff promptly and professionally
Keep General Manager apprised of ongoing issues
Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, administration, and operations groups
Develop and delivery clear and effective proposals for in-person and virtual presentations
Walk through the airport with current clients and prospects
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
Keep abreast of new products, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities and advertising trends
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS • Excellent communication skills
General knowledge of the local and national media trends, which includes companies outside of Lamar
Work independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction
Speak on a one-to-one basis using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain information, explain policies
and procedures, and persuade others
Maintain a positive relationship with various Airport Authorities
Work under general direction and resolve most conflicts that may arise independently
Analyze information, problems, or situations to define problems, identify concerns/patterns, and formulate logical
Take a leadership role, both internally and externally
Initiate various projects and assignments
Manage expenses within a predetermined budget
Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Maintain professional appearance
Must have full-time access to a reliable vehicle for work Monday-Friday
Ability to think outside the box to create wins for advertising clients, Airport Authority and Lamar
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • High school diploma is required
- A Bachelor's degree in a business or marketing related field is preferred
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2-3 years' experience in sales, marketing, customer relations, and/or project management is preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT •The primary work environment for this position is an office, airport, and/or a vehicle.
- The physical demands for this position include light lifting, pushing, reaching, seeing (which include reading, color
distinction, acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision), sitting more than 50% of the time, standing, stooping, talking,
turning, walking, and climbing
Ability to install physical signs as needed.
Nights spent away from home, traveling, are less than 10%.
Advanced Advertising Manager
Advanced Advertising Manager Job ID: 2019-21406
The Company offers Altice‐branded digital cable television, high‐speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the Greater New York, as well as several Southeastern and Midwestern states.
We are currently looking for an Advanced Advertising Manager for our Long Island NY region. The Advanced Advertising Manager will be responsible for developing, launching and implementing sales campaigns, strategies, and training for all current and new advanced products supporting sales management and account executives across a multi-market region. Successful strategies will ensure understanding and implementation of cross-screen marketing goals for both company and advertisers stated objectives utilizing television & digital campaign recommendations. This position may have additional responsibility for direct reporting employees at some point based on company growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values
Translates Altice Media advanced advertising products and sales strategies into operational objectives and plans
Leads the establishment of annual product goals and strategies
Responsible for budget attainment of advanced advertising products to include Video & Digital product suite
Tracks and reports on new developments and successful deployment of advanced advertising concepts
Prepares information and data to support the development and delivery of sales proposals to capitalize on business conditions or to maximize local sales
Champions and coordinates materials and resources to design and implement initiatives including: website, sales support materials, customer testimonials and targeted sales campaigns
Analyzes sales and marketing activities and results, impact on the product line and recommends/implements revisions as necessary
Participates in sales process through personal contact and visits with strategic customers
Performs in-depth analysis along with product development and industry research
Partners with sales leaders to evaluate the impact of product, packaging and pricing adjustments
Coordinates promotions with external business partners
Ability to travel as needed
Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
1–3 years selling experience or outside sales experience (particularly in Digital/Media Sales) with a proven track record developing and supporting new business growth strategies
Knowledge and exposure to local ad sales process and execution is a plus
Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Operations Manager - Global SMB Advertising Team
We are looking for an excellent Operations Manager to join as a member of Spotify's advertising platform team working with global small and medium-sized (SMB) advertisers and API partners.
You will be leading the overall strategy and execution of our advertiser account services operational processes. You will develop the systems and tools that will enable our SMB advertising team & API partners to serve advertisers successfully at scale around the world. You will also partner with internal teams such as customer support, finance, payments, legal and others to develop and scale the internal processes required to accelerate the continued growth of our SMB advertiser platform and API partnerships.
What You'll Do
Own cross-functional business and operational workstreams in partnership with key stakeholders across Legal, Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Product, Marketing and Sales Leadership
Own business reporting metrics and analytics
Lead global operations team members
Lead our inbound call, email and online chat support systems
Create and administer the team's CRM process and rules
Build the internal systems to process ad approvals, finance approvals and other standardized account support functions
Develop online resources for advertisers to self-serve their account support needs
Establish quality assurance processes and oversight
Project lead additional operational initiatives on an as-needed basis
You'll be working from our New York City office
Who You Are
You've led business and/or financial operations for a b2b tech organization, preferable within the online advertising industry and in multiple global markets
You have meaningful experience launching and scaling business-to-business (b2b) customer support tools and systems
You have advanced skills with Excel and CRM and comfortable with SQL queries
You're willing to roll up your sleeves to do what's needed done. You're passionate about joining a startup within a larger global organization
You are experienced with establishing relationships with both internal and external business partners
You love building systems, processes and tools. You're constantly thinking "How can we do with this more efficiently at global scale?"
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Advertising Project Manager (33495)
At a glance:
This is a mid-level advertising agency position, managing client deliverables for key agency accounts. Your efforts will play an important role in their overall success, and you will get to join a close-knit team in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
What does an Advertising Project Manager do at R2C Group?
Supports senior Account Management staff and agency clients.
Support the team in managing Transactional Brand Building campaigns for all clients.
Coordinates client deliverables across agency teams including Brand Strategy & Research, Media Planning and Buying, Creative and Production for offline and online as well as Analytics.
Creates and maintains project documentation such as project schedules, scopes of work, client status updates, financial summaries and more.
Ensure all deliverables are executed and in-line with client expectations.
Serve as day-to-day contact with internal teams and clients on your project.
Make certain all campaign specifications are executed and delivered on-time within scope of budget.
Coordinates internal resources for all campaign deliverables.
Responsible for receiving client feedback on campaign deliverables and disseminating feedback to agency teams.
Develops details project schedules and tracks progress.
Ensures resource availability and allocation.
Assists in preparation of all client meetings and reviews.
What makes a great Advertising project manager at R2C Group?
Seasoned project management skills: at least 2-4 years' experience managing complex marketing projects across multiple in-house agency teams.
Scheduling and planning: setting project schedules and timelines is a major part of the APM's role, requiring attention to detail and multi-tasking skills and the ability to plan and manage multiple concurrent projects and client deliverables.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills: APM's frequently communicate with team members across all agency departments, clients and executives.
A critical thinker and problem solver.
Builds positive, collaborative relationships within your client account teams and throughout the agency.
A high level of caring about the outcome of your actions.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, CRM, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Appreciation of R2C Group's Core Values.
Why work at R2C Group?
We do a thing we call Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients' brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients' sales results daily – per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It's an exhilarating standard to live up to.
There are about 220 of us, so we're big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we're going, collectively and individually.
We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we're built for stability.
You'll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you'll never be bored.
We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Return to Job Opportunities
Manager Of Video Products - Advertising
Responsible for managing large scale product development in the Advanced Advertising (DAI, Addressability, blackouts, and Alternative Content) domain. Will Lead product launches and enhancements of advertising products by working with multiple Charter Operating Units including Corporate Engineering, Corporate Marketing and Spectrum Reach. Assume ownership of roadmap features and have a solid understanding of all initiatives whether in definition, in flight, or in production. The ideal candidate has a unique blend of business sense and technical understanding, with strong executive, analytical, and organizational skills for planning, prioritizing, and communication.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
Leads and works with a cross functional team through the development, implementation and launch of new products and features, including Dynamic Ad insertion, Linear Addressable Advertising & Subscriber Data Platforms across all consumer Hardware and SW application platforms
Assist in management of product lifecycle and roadmap for digital video products, including residential and commercial
Work cross-functionally with Customer Experience, Software Engineering, Advanced Engineering, and Operations teams to deliver each release within the larger program
Participate in development of strategic roadmap for advanced advertising initiatives to develop business plans and budgets to support the overall Video Product Roadmap
Proactively meets with the internal customers of an assigned project to provide project status updates and reporting and to gather project-related feedback
Proficiency in using data analytics to support decisions and drive new business initiatives
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Experience in both waterfall and agile development processes
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
Strong knowledge of and experience with legacy video platforms, including IPG, CPE, VOD and EBIF
Knowledge of industry hardware and software standards
Strong knowledge of broadband services, technology, and marketing
Knowledge of cable and telecommunications products, services, and competitive landscape
Familiarity with video advertising industry standards including SCTE, VAST, VMAP, HLS, MPEG-DASH
Exceptional interpersonal skills for leading, influencing, and collaboration is expected and paired with the ability to understand complex technical problems and solutions
BA/BS Required or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
5+ years of Consumer Product management, Digital Media, and/or Broadcast/cable television
Related industry experience preferred
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
FCC Unit: 13541 Business Unit: Cable Operations
Programmatic Advertising Account Manager
The Programmatic Account Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining reliable reporting systems and processes on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule. They will work closely with our connected SSPs to sell our growing media network utilizing RTB digital solutions, generating advertising revenue from programmatic budgets & focusing on incremental streams of revenue relative to Bandsintown’s direct sales channel.
- Closely monitor real-time campaign performance to maximize revenue opportunities across channels, including exchanges, trading desks, DSPs and advertising networks
- Strategize, prospects and develops new customer relationships with a solution selling-based approach. (Prior experience with AppNexus is a plus)
- Work with Ad Operations and Publisher Solutions teams to ensure all specs and implementation are in compliance with policy
- Collaborate with external partner contacts and internal analytics team to resolve any technical or quality issues originating from channels
- Aid in the deployment and optimization of new products, units and exchanges
- Proactively maintain knowledge of industry trends as they relate to the space and disseminate across the company and to clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years digital media experience required
- 1+ years programmatic sales or tech sales experience preferred; residency within the programmatic space required
- Expert knowledge of the entire ecosystem, including RTB, PMPs, DSPs, SSPs/ad exchanges, and 3rd party data providers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate outcomes
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
- Understanding of key digital advertising metrics and the current industry trends (eg. viewability, header bidding, CPM, RPM etc.)
- Working knowledge of client services, advertising operations and ad serving
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Reimbursements
- Personal Discounts (Zipcar, hotels, electronics, movies, etc.) and more
- Work with a recognizable product/brand that music fans love
- Bandsintown Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. All are invited to apply
- Performance based commission
Advertising Analytics Manager
The eBay Advanced Analytics team, located in San Francisco, CA, supports eBay's advertising business and product teams in North America and Europe as well as eBay Americas FP&A team and its partners in the Americas. We partner with the business, product, and technology teams to improve the effectiveness of advertising on eBay and drive the growth of eBay revenue and active buyers.
As an Analytics Manager in this team you will:
Conduct quantitative analysis of experimental, click-stream, search, and textual data to generate insights and drive decision making
Design, build and use machine learning models to understand how our products perform and how our sellers and buyers engage on the platform
Partner with business teams to understand roadmap and strategy, proactively analyze business performance, and communicate your recommendations effectively and clearly
Partner with product, technology, and leaders to turn business problems into data problems and demonstrate creativity by using existing eBay data to solve those problems
Write well documented code that will be shared and used across teams, and can scale to be used in existing products
Establish yourself as a thought leader on data science and analytics; continuously learn state-of-the-art analytical and machine learning techniques to innovate for eBay using existing data assets
This position does not have any direct reports and does not manage or supervise any staff
MS/PhD in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Economics, etc.
5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics and data science
Training or demonstrated experience in machine learning, predictive modeling, or artificial intelligence
Industry experience (advertising or ecommerce is a plus but not a prerequisite)
Training in statistical methodology (multivariate, time-series, experimental design, data mining, etc.)
Familiarity with relevant tools such as Python, SQL, Spark/ Scala, Hadoop, R, Excel, and Tableau.
Proven capability to solve problems using advanced quantitative and analytical skills
Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively collaborate within cross-functional teams
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Advertising Sales Manager
BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in national advertising focused on local flavor. As part of our team, you will help our clients reach more than 211 million homes each year with the best deals available.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its involvement in the Have You Seen Me?® Program.
CREATE our future by delivering highly relevant, useful and smart content - when and how people need it - to make the best decisions possible in navigating their local community.
Sales Managers should have a proven record of personal selling success, outstanding leadership and team development ability, motivational and problem-solving skills, as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Is accountable for supporting, motivating, and managing the sales activities of assigned Multimedia Solutions Representative(s) to achieve their individual sales goals in addition to personal sales criteria
Provides coaching, training, development of strategies, and other sales management techniques to Multimedia Solutions Representatives with sales calls, cold calling, negotiating, and closing contracts
Provides outstanding customer service to existing and prospective clients to retain, renew, and build long-term client relationships
Contributes to the growth, profitability, and success of the market by achieving assigned objectives (i.e. revenue, book size, rate and new customer goals) while maintaining and meeting all publication deadlines and requirements
Leads local sales meetings to ensure effective communications about company process and changes. Participates in and may lead a portion of broader regional sales meetings as well
Daily travel in market, regular ride-alongs and 1-on-1's with reps
Recruit, select, onboard and train new employees in support of market opportunities
Monitor staff performance, appraise, plan and review job results
Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent in relevant work experience)
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years sales-related experience.
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
Proven track record of sales success, including consistently attaining minimum sales requirements
Consistently demonstrates good decision-making ability and the capacity to meet deadlines and work conscientiously within all phases of the production process
Prior management experience preferred
Solid team building, coaching and leadership skills.
Effective communication skills (listening, written and verbal).
Proficient skills with technology tools, salesforce, Microsoft Office
- 3-5 Sales Representatives
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Daily travel within market, driving, walking
We are the best local advertising in America with a national reach.
Clipper Magazine is a leading provider of multi-channel, hyper-local advertising and promotional solutions for businesses all over the country. Clipper's distribution includes more than 500 local editions and specialty publications across 29 states, with each issue comprised of money-saving deals and coupons from local merchants as well as great offers from major regional and national businesses. Clipper Magazine's affiliated publications include Mint Magazine®, Local Flavor®, and REACH Magazine, plus numerous specialty publications. Clipper also operates Total Loyalty Solutions - custom apps and advanced loyalty technology solutions for small and medium sized businesses; Spencer Advertising - a full-service advertising agency; and the online deal and coupon site LocalFlavor.com.
Clipper Magazine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Brenda A Spackman at .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!