Manager Cardroom Job Description Sample
Retail General Manager - Retail Manager - Retail Assistant Manager
Retail General Manager
Retail Assistant Manager Click Here to Apply Online Job Description Store Number:239 Drive your Future! Pilot Flying J is seeking highly-skilled, experienced Restaurant General Managers to run our high-volume, quick service restaurants.Applicants for this position must be willing to relocate. Our General Managers are accountable for the financial and operational performance of the restaurant and are responsible for the following tasks:
Ensuring excellent hospitality and customer service
Creating a positive work environment for team members
Implementing Human Resource decisions
Performing P&L analysis
Controlling inventory What Are We Looking For? As a Restaurant General Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level. Additional requirements of the Restaurant General Manager include:
Minimum 2-3 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays
Relocation is required for this position Benefits:
Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts
Weekly Pay 1600 East Wyandot Avenue Upper Sandusky OH 43351
General Manager - Assistant Manager - Restaurant Manager
Opportunities now exist for General Managers/Partner, Assistant Managers, Restaurant Managers, for our locations in Hampton and Newport News, Virginia!If you are bright, out-going, and have a great image we'd like to talk to you!
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 - 3 years management experience in a restaurant
- 1 - 2 years management experience (AM, RM)
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience
- Ability to interview, hire, and train other employees
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships
- Computer literate in Windows based programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for advancement within Sonic
Selected candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Assistant Manager
No matter what you're looking for, chances are you'll find it at Wendy's!
We are interviewing General Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Assistant Managers for
our locations throughout Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey, and surrounding areas!
If you're interested in a career with us, we want to hear from you. So, don't wait, apply today!
Interviews Will Be Held on Thursday, March 15th
To Schedule an Interview, Email Your Resume to: PHL@SelfOpportunity.comor Text "wendys" to 47464
We hire energetic, team-oriented people who want to work in an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding atmosphere and who—most importantly—like to have fun! We want people who are accountable for their performance, who will help us carefully guard the brands we operate, who will strive to be the best, and who can help us grow a profitable company.
- At least 2 years of management (RM/GM) experience in a similar concept required
- Understand that growth is as much about people as it is about dollars
- Inspire team members to go above and beyond
- Ensure every item served is Wendy's quality
- Keep the Wendy's spirit alive in the restaurant
- Help every team member advance by developing their skills
- Create a Team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees
- At least 1 year of mgmt/supervisory experience in a similar concept required
- Help run a million-dollar business through high energy and high standards
- Understand the right way to do business and helps the team act accordingly
- Assist with building bench strength by developing successful Crew and Shift Supervisors
- Maintain a Team atmosphere
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Assistant Manager - Shift Lead
Cici's Pizza Beyond Pizza
Nearly 450 Restaurants in 22 States and Growing NOW SEEKING GENERAL MANAGERS, ASSISTANT MANAGERS, & SHIFT LEADERS FOR OUR LOCATIONS IN MOBILE & DAPHNE, AL We are looking for those individuals who are team players with a winning attitude of “Whatever it takes” and want to be a part of something remarkable. Cicis provides a fun, professional environment.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION: Technomic 2014 Consumer's Choice Award for best kid-friendly quick-service restaurant. Voted America’s Favorite Pizza Chain
2012 Market Force Survey Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 List To schedule an interview, email your resume to: ALASelfOpportunity.com
Automotive Dealership Sales Manager - Floor Manager - Desk Manager
LaFontaine Toyota- Dearborn, MI
is accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire
An experienced Automotive Dealership Sales Manager- Floor Manager- Desk Manager- Closer
New and Used Car Management and Finance Experience preferred.
Strong closing and follow-up ability is required.
Our employee benefits include:
Salary, bonuses & commissions
Benefits- Insurance- 401K
Drug Free Work Environment
2027 S. Telegraph Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48124
Submit your resume to this posting.
Feel free to include a cover letter, personalizing your interest in applying to work at the LaFontaine Automotive Group, along with your salary expectations.
Must have current valid driver’s license, be drug free with a clean background.
Search engine keywords:
F&I Manager, Sales Manager, GM, GSM, Sales, full time, entry level, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, used, Product Specialists, professional, bdc, internet, business development, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, SUV, Truck, Pre-owned vehicles, vehicle, selling, inside, outside, Selling, Account Manager, Quota, Cold Calling, marketing, rep, Representative, salesperson, clerk, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, hospitality, hotel, retail, telemarketing, e-commerce, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, Manager Trainee, Advertising, executive, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo,
Dearborn, MI 48124
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Culinary Manager
Mimi's Cafe has a rich history of inspired food and unparalleled service that has lasted more than three decades, and we want you to be a part of it! Our associates are not just associates—they're members of the Mimi's family. Guests often talk about the warm and sincere environment they experience at our restaurant, and guess what? So do our associates! The potential for exciting growth and change is greater than ever right now with Mimi's making a substantial investment in existing restaurants.
Now Seeking General Managers, Restaurant Managers, Service Managers & Culinary Managersfor our Cafe in Sterling, VA!
3-5 years of full-service experience preferred
High moral standards
Strong leadership qualities
Flexible with work availability
Able to run a high-volume café
Don't Wait, Apply Today!
Interviews will be held Thursday, March 8th & Friday, March 9th!
For consideration, email your resume to: Vir@SelfOpportunity.comEOE
Restaurant Manager - Assistant Manager - Technical Manager
Where A Kid Can Be A Kid
GREATER ATLANTA AREA
MANAGEMENT HIRING EXTRAVAGANZA
Looking to join a FUN organization that is the brand leader in family dining and entertainment?
If the answer is “Yes”, then look no more! Tired of working late nights?
Look no more! Looking for great pay, benefits, and career opportunities?
Look no more - we have it!
Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers, Opening Coordinators, & Technical Managers
FOR OUR LOCATIONS IN
Buford, Alpharetta, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Norcross, Fayetteville
ATTEND AN INTERVIEWThursday, March 15th between 10am & 6pm at:Chuck E. Cheese- 2990 Cumberland Blvd SE - Atlanta, GA 30339(Walk-ins Welcome- Please Be Prepared To Interview!!)(This is only the interview location, not the job location!)
Reserve your spot with the hiring manager by emailing your resume/info to: ATL@SelfOpportunity.com
Someone from a Texas area code will reach out! - Have Questions? Call 800.594.7036
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Sales Manager / General Sales Manager / Desk Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager / General Sales Manager / Closer to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Outstanding Pay Plan
401k and Health
Brand New Facility
The most in demand product on the market
Come join our team
Manager - Assistant Manager / Sales Manager
We are seeking a Managers/assistant Managers, Sales Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Automotive F&I Manager / Finance Manager / Business Manager
LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC - Highland, MI
Fast paced- Fast Growing- State-of-the-Art Facility- Business is booming
We are accepting resumes to hire an F&I Manager / Finance Manager / Business Manager.
This candidate must have the following qualifications:
Proven automotive dealership F&I experience with superior results
Reynolds & Reynolds and GM experience preferred
Outstanding communication skills
Computer savvy and meticulous on paper
Complete knowledge of the funding process, menu selling and
requisite regulatory compliance knowledge
Professional appearance and strong work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Superior customer and organizational skills
Strong desk control
Current valid driver’s license is required.
LaFontaine Automotive Group offers a competitive benefit package to include:
Great pay plan
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, paid vacation, and 401K.
Growth oriented with advancement opportunities
Great Team Environment- This is a career, not a job!
We promote a workplace of integrity and respect, and we
truly care about our employees and their families.
LaFontaine Cadillac Buick GMC
4000 W. Highland Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address and salary requirements.
Search engine keywords:
Finance, insurance, F&I, manager, producer, Sales, management, full time, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, used, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, professional, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
4000 W. Highland Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!