Manager Customer Service Job Description Sample
Manager Customer Service Contact Center
Manage all aspects of the Customer Service Center’s performance, service levels and development of associates. Effectively analyze performance and needs and direct the appropriate action to promote sales and ensure excellent customer service. Primary
Under the direction of the contact center operations manager, ensure the achievement of customer service center and company sales and service level goals and work effectively with all associates to meet these goals.
Create and maintain a working environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
Manage all aspects of performance,development and coaching and corrective action of direct reports to encourage professional growth.
Plan and facilitate weekly department leadership meetings to communicate pertinent company, operational, system, product, Human Resources and/or departmental issues on a timely basis, and take action on feedback or information received.
Maintain a, supportive, visible and positive presence in the department, and ensure contact center supervisors and team leads are visible and accessible as well. Coach contact center supervisors and team leads on compliance and adherence to consistent company processes.
Partner with the workforce team to manage staffing using the schedule, attendance log, and phone system to ensure quality customer interactions and to achieve service goals.
Develop, implement, and monitor KPIs for monitoring associate and operational productivity and performance; analyze performance data and recommend strategic changes that will drive improvement in Contact Center performance.
Manage departmental expenses against the budgeted plan using reforecast and best practice strategies for maintaining or exceeding service goals.
Collaborate with the contact center training and quality assurance manager to schedule and develop training and quality assurance programs that maintain strong sales and service-oriented teams throughout all areas of customer service.
Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines Required Skills Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to coach and develop associates by providing timely feedback
Excellent problem solving skills and can-do attitude
Excellent reading and written language skills (English), good math skills.
Excellent knowledge of Contact Center operation, technologies and key performance indicators.
Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluid environment
Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills.
Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform. Experience Required:
High School Diploma or GED is required + 5-10 years previous experience in Contact Center leadership, or equivalent Job Location Morton Grove, Illinois, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager
Full Time | Competitive Compensation | Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager Position Available
Welcome to DLM Consultants - a premier marketing & sales firm servicing the local retail community in the Colorado Springs area and seeking competitive, customer oriented Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Managers. You're probably thinking "this is the 50th job post I've read this week - what makes this company different?" Here's your answer -
Our work makes a difference -> we represent a large corporation in the telecommunications field and consult retail-based consumers face to face.
Our training improves communication skills -> they say excellence is repeated actions, and with daily, one on one communication with clients and customers, our team is as knowledgeable and poised as they come.
Our growth is unprecedented -> We believe if you work hard and treat people right, you should be rewarded for it. All Team Leads/Managers in our company once started entry-level in customer service positions!
What are the benefits for a Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager?
Incredibly competitive compensation
Company sponsored travel
Weekly team activities around Colorado Springs
Upbeat, positive team environment
What are the daily responsibilities of a Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager?
Face to face customer service with retail shoppers
Team leadership & development courses
Campaign reporting, retention, and research
What are the requirements of a Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager?
2-4 year degree or equal practical experience
Desire to work face-to-face with consumers
Previous customer service, sales, retail, restaurant, hospitality experience
Ability to work both independently and in a team
High social skills
Working on behalf of industry leading clients, DLM Consultants aids popular clientele with the telecom, cable/satellite, and entertainment fields. Acting as the connection to retail-based customers, the team is responsible for professionally representing each client through intensive training and state of the art technology/CRM software with the intentions of acquiring new customers to use their services.
Manager Customer Service
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth. *Purpose
Assist the Branch Manager in managing all resources within the branch and overseeing the execution of Company policies and procedures; direct all administrative, customer service, and logistics activities to help the Company achieve its sales, financial, and service goals.
Supervise customer service, administrative, warehouse, and transportation functions and related personnel to maintain established service standards; monitor and measure activities to verify timeliness and accuracy of service.
Serve as member of the Branch Steering Committee to facilitate resolution of service and other operational issues, and help ensure that the objectives of the branch are being met; communicate with sales management and customers to identify customer service requirements.
Staff all branch service and administrative positions, and monitor performance against goals; ensure branch employees are trained in Company procedures, systems, and applications; oversee daily warehouse cycle counts and all inventory closing work.
Set branch schedules, and establish specific procedures to meet local service requirements; resolve local service failures, and take necessary action to prevent recurrences; call or visit customers to ensure service expectations are being met; host customer tours of branch when appropriate.
Assist Branch Manager in managing the profitability, expenses, and assets of the branch.
Other duties as assigned *Requirements
Minimum Job Requirements Minimum of 1 year experience required: Entry level management position for an individual with some operations experience High school diploma or GED required Preferred Job Requirements Equivalent business or operations experience preferred Two-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Knowledge of wholesale distribution industry and supply chain management principles
Knowledge of the Company's Operations, Financial and Human Resources policies, procedures and processes
Knowledge of the Company's products and service offerings
Knowledge of the Company's internal and external quality goals and standards
Knowledge of continuous improvement processes
Knowledge of SAP
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Skills
Oral and written communication skills
Supervisory and leadership skills
Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Organizational and time management skills Abilities
Ability to effectively supervise staff and achieve results through others
Ability to effectively train and instruct in both group setting and one-on-one
Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers to achieve short and long-term goals of Branch
Ability to effectively present company services and quality standards to customers
Ability to handle customer complaints and mediate customer disputes
Ability to motivate and influence others *Working Conditions
Traditional office environment. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title:Manager Customer Service
District Manager Customer Service
With 80+ years of experience in the uniform and textile garment rental industries, Prudential Overall Supply takes pride in knowing we are a leader in our field/industry. With over 1700 employees in 30 locations, and growing, across the U.S. we strive to provide the best in customer service and quality products to our customers.
Our career minded, growth oriented and customer driven employees take pride in knowing that they play a vital role in the day-to-day success of a $190 Million dollar company. We're looking for similar individuals to join them, and make their own contribution in our team approach.
Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager (Full Time)
Aleuro Inc is currently hiring entry level individuals for our open Customer Service Representative/Account Manager position. We specialize in areas of customer acquisition and customer retention for large corporations and Fortune 500 companies and this all requires being great at working with people! Currently, we represent two of Tbest-knownown telecommunication companies IN THE WORLD and are growing rapidly as their services expand into new markets!
Due to this expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people from entry level customer service positions into branch management roles within 12-18 months of starting with the company. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change.
What would my day-to-day routine look like?
• Morning meetings, team-building exercises, conference calls
• Customer Service & sales workshops
• Face-to-Face presentations to new customers
• Client Acquisition for our telecommunication clients
• Territory management
• Customer satisfaction & retention
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Aleuro Inc are:
- Highly coachable
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- No Excuse Mentality
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Please call our Human Resource Department at (210) 824 – 0245 for any questions regarding requirements or visit us at www.aleuroinc.com
Candidates with interest in the following industries should apply:
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturer’s representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin
We believe that business is very simple: acquire great customers and keep them happy. The most effective way to market a company or product is by creating quality in-person relationships with customers therefore, we serve as the face-to-face liaison between our clients and their target markets. Aleuro Inc, for the past 4 years, has proven that there is no form of marketing more powerful than one that comes with a smile and a handshake.
Customer Service Rep / Customer Service Account Manager
Midwest Elite Group is looking for candidates who have experience in customer service, retail, hospitality and/or restaurants.
Do you strive for every customer to have an over-the-top experience?
Do you set challenging goals and push yourself to attain them with a no matter what mentality?
Do you thrive in a team environment to help others hit their goals?
If yes, keep reading!
We are looking to fill an account representative position in our firm. In this role you will help bring brand awareness for one of our well-known clients. This job requires face-to-face meetings with current and new clients. We are looking for candidates who possess a strong student mentality and are goal-oriented.
Are you looking for growth?
We only promote from within at MEG, Inc. Therefore, the ideal candidates will be trained from an entry level sales position and promoted to a management position within 12-18 months. We believe in personally and professionally developing each individual the same when they walk into our business. People from all different backgrounds have achieved success with our firm...it's something we live for!
Midwest Elite Group provides:
- Base salary (based on certain criteria) plus bonuses and commissions
- Health benefits
- Management training
- Travel opportunities within the U.S. and abroad
- Opportunities to work with many philanthropic companies
- Unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
- Fun, energetic atmosphere
Qualities we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Leadership skills
- Hunger and passion for success
- Experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality is a plus
Our vision is to become the nation's largest outsourced sales and marketing firm. We focus aggressively on meeting the needs of growing our clients throughout North American and beyond. We have created and will maintain an atmosphere that stimulates creative thinkers, entrepreneurial spirits and ambitious professionals who will help us continue to expand our marketing share across the globe.
Team Manager Customer Service
Essential Duties and
- Manage and develop a team in the attainment of individual, team and company goals.
- Measure and report to Site Director regarding team performance against goals.
- Work closely with peers, Workforce team and Site Director to ensure team success.
- Be familiar with all products and policies in order to adequately monitor representatives' performance.
- Monitor customer calls by listening to the actual call and using the monitor form to record call data. Monitoring may also include the side-by-side method.
- Provide consistent positive constructive feedback through effective coaching and training.
- Record all attendance exceptions for all employees as necessary on individual calendars and on team check-ins.
- Monitor key performance indicators, such as service level goals, occupancy, call handle times, sales goals, and cost per order.
- Record and deliver performance statistics monthly for each rep via monthly scorecards.
- Monitor performance and proactively address areas of development which may include progressive discipline actions in a confidential manner.
- Handle escalation calls efficiently and professionally, achieving customer satisfaction while adhering to company policy and business rules.
- Manage open / closing duties as necessary
- Provide coverage on production floor by managing occupancy through CMS.
- Partner with Workforce to monitor real time statistics to manage workload effectively.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Ability to use computer and key board for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- The employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or listen
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Works in an office environment which may be in small, open, cubicle space
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. If a reasonable accommodation is necessary, the employee must make the request and may be required to provide medical documentation.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills and a proven ability to effectively develop, coach and motivate employees.
- Minimum of two years of proven management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including excellent grammar, a clear speaking voice and good listening skills.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
Team oriented with proven leadership skills.
Manager Customer Service
We are hiring for individuals who have a background in either customer service, finance, or sales. If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, feel free to apply.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation (Our reps make between $800-$1,000 weekly)
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
We are looking to add 8 new members to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools. We provide leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
We have handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Operations Manager Customer Service
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, C.R. England is a 98-year old leader in the transportation industry and is the largest temperature-controlled carrier in the world. We are growing and immediately hiring a Operations Manager in Salt Lake City, UT. Responsible for Network Management and Operations Staff with an emphasis on safety, driver retention, customer service, production, utilization of assets and team building.
We have grown 100% in the last 10 years. Utah Business ranks C.R. England as Utah’s 4th largest private employer. The company is a 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award and is one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States. We promote from within and believe in investing in and developing our people.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and company perks that include but are not limited to:
- Salary and monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, life, vision, paid vacation, matching 401K
- Onsite gym with towel service, restaurant, convenience store, bank, medical clinic, and more
- Work-hard/play-hard culture
The Operations Manager is essential to managing our growth, profitability and day-to-day Operations environment. We require an individual who can effectively identify opportunities for improvement and initiate processes to accomplish improvement. This individual must be able to think strategically and plan ahead of rapidly changing situations while maintaining a positive team-oriented attitude.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Daily oversight and escalation management of Staff, Load Bookings, Balance Management, and Customer Freight issues.
- Daily review of capacity vs. freight balance to ensure good utilization of assets and optimum service levels.
- Provide regular feedback on optimization opportunities to our Regional Outside Sales, Fleet Management, Planning and Ops Support.
- Weekly KPI review with Division Senior Management.
- Office Personnel performance review and improvement.
- Support department coordination to ensure division’s needs are met.
- Additional areas identified as falling within the scope of Network Operations Management.
- Weekly review of rate-related upgrade opportunities, new opportunities and Target Improvement Lanes/Opportunities
- The ideal candidate is professional with superior communication, logical function, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- This job is demanding and requires thorough understanding of industry needs and a heightened sense of urgency.
- Previous transportation/operations management experience required.
- Previous experience in managing customer relationships is required.
- Previous experience in reviewing P&Ls and rates is required.
- Knowledge of transportation software required (AS/400 preferred).
College degree required.
Customer Service Manager - Competitive Customer Management
Description of Position:
Customer Service Manager meets excellent customer service for all clients in various sectors.This individual interacts with consumers daily in an effort to ascertain their needs, highlight the benefits of the products, and make recommendations based upon the needs of the audience. Seeking an individual who enjoys being a good representation of what our client's products can offer.
Company Culture: Collaboration is Key!
At Nation United, we see ourselves as a force for positive growth. Whether we are creating modern campaigns that access untapped consumer bases, increasing the influence of our organization, or improving the knowledge of our branding experts, we look to find collaborative and innovative solutions that benefit everyone with whom we do business.
- Provide first-rate Customer service and builds relationships with customer base.
- Greet every customer every time they enter. Ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe the product and services being offered, explaining benefits for both, and explain terms of service agreements to customers.
- Recommend services based upon customer needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current promotions, and policies regarding payment and exchanges.
- Maintain records related to sales and exchanges.
WE PROVIDE TRAINING AND A PERSONAL TRACKING SYSTEM TO MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS!
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multiple-task and work in a teamwork environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with customer and company information.
- Active learning skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!