Manager Employee Welfare Job Description Sample
Workers Compensation Employee /Occupational Health Manager
- Fortune – TOP Places in the U.S. to work in Healthcare
- Truven Health Analytics – TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the Nation
- Beautiful corporate facility and multiple hospitals in the greater Dayton area
As our client’s new Workers Compensation Employee /Occupational Health Manager, located at the beautiful corporate offices in Dayton, Ohio, your mission as a strategic thought leader and expert in your domain is to facilitate internal health programs that provide a safe and healthy environment for all employees, while building a strong, cohesive, successful support team and relationships with key stakeholders.
Your clinical background as either a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist along with your experience organizational health management, knowledge of Employee Assistant Programs, Pre-Employment Medical Services, OSHA and Workers Compensation regulations will provide the foundation for your ability to construct new, cost effective and patient centric delivery models to a large organization.
Your colleagues and management best describe you as someone who embraces and leads change with a solid record of achievement for leading teams. You have learned the art of creating and leveraging collaborative relationships, while successfully managing and executing on multiple initiatives.
About the Opportunity:
- High visibility collaborative position – Interact and collaborate with Human Resources Business Partners across the organization, with a key focus on employee injuries, vaccination programs, on-boarding new volunteers and third party external vendors such as worker’s comp and more
- Lead the way with your change management expertise, inspiring your team and organizational leadership to re-vamp the health management delivery model
- Awesome senior leadership team with excellent support
- Report to a strong mentor who loves to lead and train a self-starter!
- Competitive compensation, highly affordable comprehensive benefits package with 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family discounts
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- Progressive career in leadership roles in employee occupational health management
- Ohio licensure as either a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Solid grasp of Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation and OSHA requirements
- Strong employee engagement identifying the appropriate needs and resources that make the employee first in all decisions
- External vendor and resource management
- Exceptional and influential communication skills
- Financial acumen working with budgets and cost optimization
- Energized by working through issues, establishing goals and achieving positive results while managing new initiatives, the sometimes “gray” and strong personalities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters
#workerscomp #employeesafety #RN #RegisteredNurse #PhysicalTherapist #OccupationalTherapist
Audit Manager - Employee Benefit Plans
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
- Travel Percentage: 40%
Employee Benefits Account Manager / Employee Benefits Consultant
We’re KMRD Partners, a boutique risk management and human capital solutions firm. Our award-winning team, disciplined approach, proven processes, and technology platform all work together to make us the leading choice for over 2000 clients around the globe.
We're a 5-Time Inc. 5000 honoree - and in 2017 alone, KMRD won awards for best agency to work for from the Insurance Journal, fastest growing company from the University of Delaware, and responsible corporate conduct from DeSales University’s Forum for Ethics in the Workplace.
Over the last 12 months, KMRD has doubled its client base, grew sales by 22%, and maintained a 98% client retention rate (this is over 10 years!). Accomplishing all of this is no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help us grow KMRD to the next level.
We filled this position but we are always looking for great talent! Our Benefits Consultant / Benefits Account Managers work in our Warrington PA office and report directly to the Managing Director of our Human Capital Solutions Practice. They play a vital role and be responsible for the day-to-day management of a number of our employee benefits clients.
You will be challenged with solving complex customer service issues, preparing RFPs, working with insurance markets on plan design and pricing, developing and recommending benefit funding strategies, developing and recommending benefit plan designs, maintaining data integrity, and taking the lead on renewals. You will also serve as the client’s primary point of contact for all issues and services related to each account.
- You will serve as day-to-day contact on benefit plan matters.
- You will coordinate employee communications and oversee new client set-up, renewals and open enrollment meetings.
- You will resolve client service issues and concerns directly and escalate client concerns when appropriate.
- You will lead on designated renewals; prepare RFPs, collect and review competitive proposals, prepare renewal presentations illustrating market offerings and present recommendations.
- You will provide administrative support to assigned clients, educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends, and advise clients on employee benefits compliance.
- You will collect required information for obtaining benefit plan pricing from insurance carriers and general agents, and collaborate with and supervise assigned third party service providers assigned to the client.
- You will also generate interest in additional lines of coverage and cross serving opportunities, support senior level team members, and maintain data integrity and quality with any applicable technology platforms in a timely manner.
- You have 3-5 years of employee benefits account management experience in the middle market segment.
- You possess a BA/BS in business administration, risk management, human resources management, or related field. (Industry certifications are a plus)
- You bring a working knowledge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- You possess the current licensing in appropriate lines of authority.
- You are able to travel based on client and business needs.
- You are able to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point (and other related technologies/programs).
SOFT SKILLS YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You are a flexible thinker with an ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- You have a strong work ethic and integrity, and are able to commitment to the KMRD vision and mission.
- You have excellent administrative skills, communication (oral and written) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- You have the proven ability to follow up on schedules, set priorities and achieve deadlines.
- You have a growth mind-set and demonstrate a real sense of inquiry and a personal willingness to learn.
- You are a self-motivated, team player able to build trust and support of peers and able to promote collaboration within departments.
WHAT KMRD HAS FOR YOU:
We believe in paying a fair wage, offering great benefits, and providing a work environment and career platform for you to grow. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, and more.
People who work inside KMRD care a whole lot about Impact and Purpose, Autonomy and Growth, Health and Wellness, Trust and Transparency, Diversity and Inclusivity, and Well-rounded Experiences. If this sounds like you, apply to join our team.
KMRD is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY
Does the above sound like it might be you? Click the green button to apply or share this job in your social networks with your friends.
Account Manager II, Employee Benefits
FP Utah is in search for a dynamic Account Manager II to join our corporate benefits small employer team. The position’s primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain existing clientele through the service and sales of benefit programs that expand revenue and strengthen client relationships.
The successful candidate must have strong communicative and interpersonal skills, be detail oriented with strong organizational skills. They must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on benefits and vendor/carrier products and services. May work closely with Advisors on specific subjects.
- Anticipates client needs and identifies the strategies to solve them.
- Prepares renewal proposals of products and services to meet the client’s needs.
- Works closely with the Small Employer Advisory Team to design, implement, communicate and service the employee benefit programs for existing and new clientele.
- Conducts enrollment meetings and works closely with support staff throughout the renewal and new group implementation process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits programs and compliance.
- Ability to understand and synthesize new products, technology and systems to develop cutting edge creative solutions that meet client needs.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, persuasion, tact, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively with business owners, controllers and Human Resources professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probabilities in addition to applying concepts of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software, Internet software and Database software.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Problem Solving Skills- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Analytical Skill- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Team Work- Balances team and individual responsibilities; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths and weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative- Undertakes self-development activities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Education / Work Experience- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or four to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates and Licenses- Utah Life and Health Producer's License. Utah Life and Health Consultant's License strongly preferred.
Account Manager - Employee Benefits
This is a full-time position, working within an Account Management team. The Account Manager is responsible for all account activities relating to client benefits programs, while ensuring services are integrated with other business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary contact for client communications and issues
- Supports Producers in the design of client benefit programs
- Manages the implementation, renewal, and claims administration of client benefit programs
- Assists in ensuring that benefit programs meet client needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective
- Functions as a liaison between vendors and clients and advises on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
- Compiles and maintains benefits records and documents
- Manages the workflow to Client Services Administrator
- Ensure all client data is entered and updated within CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of benefits administration, Affordable Care Act, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and orientation
- Hands on experience with SalesForce
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Diligent attention to detail
- Team player that contributes to the firm's overall success
- Well organized and has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Positive, optimistic approach to all people and situations
- Minimum 2 -4 years’ experience with employee benefits administration
- California State Life and Health Insurance License
Four Year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, and Industrial Psychology, Economics or Healthcare related field
Licenses & Certifications
Life and Health
NFP is a leading insurance broker and consulting firm that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, Individual Insurance and Wealth Management solutions for companies, individuals and independent financial advisors. NFP has more than 3,500 employees and global capabilities. The Company has become one of the largest Insurance Brokerage, Retirement Consulting and Wealth Management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. In 2017, NFP had an annual revenue of $1.1 billion and approximately $15 million in its specialty pharmacy platform. The company is headquartered in New York, New York, with corporate offices in Chicago, Illinois and Austin.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Recruiting And Employee Development Manager
JLE Industries is an asset-based Transportation and Logistics management company specializing in flatbed transportation solutions across the USA and Canada. Through progressive technology investments and deeply ingrained service culture, we offer our clients unprecedented convenience, reliability, and cost efficiency. We built our business from the ground up, and through hard work and superior service, today we boast more than 250 power units, incredible staff members, loyal drivers, and established customers engaged in construction materials, oil and gas products, and steel. At JLE Industries, we are Proudly Driven!
Under direct supervision of the Director of HR, this position is responsible for all recruiting efforts of our professional staff (commercial truck drivers are excluded from scope of recruiting). He or She will be responsible for the process of sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates and developing a streamlined and efficient process that aligns with our culture and objectives. He or she builds high-level quality relationships in the community to promote careers at JLE, generate referrals and develop influence amongst their peers. This role is also responsible for the design, implementation and management of the JLE Logistics Training Academy (LTA). Creativity, exceptional communication skills and a drive to achieve goals and objectives are critical in this position.
- Execute recruiting plan to achieve all goals and objectives as determined by the Director of Human Resources
- Build a referral source network within the community by engaging local Universities/Colleges, Non-Profit Associations and Professional Associations.
- Attend job and careers fairs to promote the JLE brand and develop qualified lead sources.
- Collaborate with our Social Media Specialist to evangelize the JLE brand with specific focus on recruiting professionals to join our team.
- Schedule and assign assessments (Behavioral and Cognitive), schedule phone screenings and onsite interviews and coordinate with stakeholders throughout the process.
- Work collaboratively with our HR Generalist to schedule pre-employment screenings.
- Build new-hire profiles in our HRIS system and assign onboarding assignments.
- Collaborate with our Operations and IT team to develop an effective training program for new-hires and Manage the process of training and development of employees.
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with research and special projects.
- Perform all other elated duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major
- PHR, SPRH, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, preferred
- Minimum of 3 Years experience with professional recruiting
- Minimum of 3 Years experience with Training and Development of employees
- Familiarity with HRIS (ADP Workforce Now, Paycom, etc.)
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite experience.
JLE Industries offers an aggressive compensation package based on experience and education. Additionally, we offer company funded Health, Dental, and Company-Paid Vision Insurance. We also offer 401K, with generous company match, and $50,000 in Company-Paid Life Insurance.
Account Executive, Employee Benefits
This is a full-time position, requiring the Account Executive to interact with clients on a day-to-day basis. A primary aspect of the role is to develop and maintain relationships both externally with clients and carrier representatives, and internally with colleagues. The Account Executive will research, analyze, and evaluate medical, life, disability and other benefit plans and act as a benefit advisor to clients. This position requires the employee to take on the role of lead consultant and primary point of contact for clients.
Essential Duties and
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients; Act as the subject matter expert on health & welfare benefits and vendor/carrier products and services.
- Develop relationships with carrier representatives in order to better understand available products and services in the marketplace and recommend them to clients.
- Anticipate client needs and identify the strategies to solve them.
- Review request for proposals and insurance plan analyses, negotiate with carriers and recommend renewal actions. Oversee implementation of new business.
- Oversee open enrollment process for clients; Review employee presentations and communication materials; conduct open enrollment meetings.
- Oversee annual projects for clients including non-discrimination testing, health care reform fee calculations and imputed income calculations.
- Conduct annual client compliance audits using NFP portal.
- Genuine understanding of client financial mechanics and projections.
- Keep clients apprised of appropriate industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues. Explain legislative guidelines including COBRA, HIPPA, ERISA, Section 125, and Health Care Reform to clients.
- Interpret plan rules to ensure compliance with Plan Documents and Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
- Build and maintain corporate wellness programs by using healthcare carrier and third party vendors as resources; Oversee yearly activities such as wellness fairs and flu shot clinics.
- Day-to-day client servicing including eligibility issues and specific client questions and needs.
- Review the work of the account manager and/or coordinator on the team and provide informal mentorship to them.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Understand and articulate alternative funding strategies.
- Work with director to develop and execute client strategy plan and defined deliverables.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-10 years of insurance experience; preferably with an Insurance brokerage experience
- 2-3 years Employee benefits experience
- Ability to travel for clients
Account Executive, Employee Benefits Small Group
This is a full-time position, working within an Account Management team. The Account Executive will manage the renewal and marketing process, prepare presentations and communication materials and assist team members with day-to-day client servicing. While in this role, the Account Executive should be developing relationships with clients and carrier contacts and working proactively to effectively and efficiently deliver services to clients.
Essential Duties and
- Manage the Renewal/Marketing Process including but not limited to:
- Gather vendor information and/or information from clients for marketing purpose
- Organize data into NFP format
- Prepare RFP and send to carriers
- Prepare proposal data into NFP format
- Prepares client meeting presentations and client executive summaries, reviews for accuracy.
- Help coordinate the implementation of new plans and/or the continuation of current plans and contract changes.
- Preparation and yearly maintenance of client communications such as Open Enrollment materials and Employee Benefits Guides; Attend Open Enrollment meetings.
- Review benefit plan summaries and carrier source documents for accuracy.
- Assist Account Teams in day-to-day client servicing by fielding specific client questions and needs.
- Understand, interpret and articulate carrier and vendor responses to clients.
- Develop effective relationships with client and carrier contacts.
- Prepare and analyze client benchmarking reports.
- Maintain and track client strategy calendars, deliverables, open items and internal NFP client templates.
- Research compliance issues and questions.
- Perform follow up with clients and team members on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties notified.
- Assist in coordination of client wellness deliverables, including fairs and flu shot clinics.
- Special projects including coordination of 5500 filings and wrap documents and assistance with client compliance audits.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of benefits administration, HealthCare Reform, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Diligent follow up skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Four Year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, and Industrial Psychology, Economics or Healthcare related field.
- 2-3 years of health and welfare consulting experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Employees required to obtain the NYS Life, Accident and Health License within 6 months of employment.
Director Of Employee Relations (10693)
Director of Employee Relations
A progressive & fast-growing Healthcare system is seeking Director of Employee Relations to provide oversight of all related HR activities & management. Will be based in Georgia region. This Healthcare System offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment.
Responsibilities & DutiesOversight & Management of Employee Relations Department; Staff Engagement; Policies/Procedures development; Employee Satisfaction surveys & tracking; Handling employee grievances; Performance Improvement; Employee counseling; Compliance.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources-related field or Healthcare-related field.
- Prefer PHR, SPHR, AIRS
- Five ()5 years experience in Human Resources Management & Employee Relations; Ability to engage & communicate well with staff.
- Policy/Procedure Development experience.
- Able to boost employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance improvement.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Manager, Organizational Development And Employee Engagement
The Manager of Organizational Development & Employee Engagement is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of staff, supervisors and emerging leaders.
The Manager of Organizational Development & Employee Engagement is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs. Will design, implement, train/facilitate, and evaluate programs that further the professional development and continuous learning of staff, supervisors and emerging leaders.
In addition, the incumbent will lead the development and implementation of all internal communication and employee engagement strategies, programs and events to ensure initiatives are in line with the strategic priorities and with a focus on improving culture and creating a positive work environment for all employees. This is a high profile position requiring strong collaboration and communication skills, the ability to influence and develop productive partnerships, and to develop creative, innovative solutions and will also work on special projects. The incumbent takes appropriate actions to support a diverse workforce, and participates in the University’s efforts to create a respectful, inclusive, and welcoming work environment. Other duties as assigned in the Human Resources portfolio.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field. Seven to Nine (7-9) years of total experience managing organizational development.
At least five (5) years in an organizational development/talent management position, and three (3) years in training/facilitation or the equivalent experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to think strategically. Comfortable managing difficult situations, showing a high level of professional maturity, resiliency and adaptability.
Proven ability to develop strong, respectful relationships, to inspire confidence and to build trust. Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Power Point, Peoplesoft and be able to learn new software programs. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal, customer service, time management, and project management skills.
Supervisory experience. Knowledge and familiarity with federal and state employment law. Prior experience working with and contributing to a diverse workplace.
Apply/View Full Description - Select North Texas LEAD as Application Referral Source
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!