Manager Health Club Job Description Sample
Health Club Receptionist (On Call)
The Club Receptionist is responsible for the major control site of the operation: The Health Club Front Desk. Everyone entering the facility is registered at the front desk, and all revenue transactions occur at the front desk.
What will I be doing?
Register local members and their guests, provide locker keys, provide court assignments, and coordinate massage and all other services. Collect or charge fees as needed.
Responsible for House bank, and employees must be able to complete basic cash transactions, reconciling the bank at the end of the day.
Provide membership information to prospective members, and complete the application process for new members joining.
Register all hotel guests, provide information on club services and fees, and handle all revenue transactions.
Demonstrate weight equipment to guests when necessary.
Front Desk receptionists are required to stand throughout the duration of their shift.
Very heavy emphasis on a professional image
- Conservative sports attire.
Good grooming - hair/nails, make–up, facial hair. Excellent personal hygiene - freshly showered, fresh breath.
Very heavy emphasis on good communication, having a smile and a warm tone of voice.
Cleaning is a team effort in the Health Club operation, and Receptionists may be asked to assist with general club maintenance, which includes cleaning the locker rooms, to include: toilets, showers, vanities, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- We do the right thing, all the time.
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- We're team players in everything we do.
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Health Club Attendant
Health Club Attendant
As a Health Club Attendant, your warm & engaging service, knowledge of our facility and dedication to an immaculately clean facility will ensure a memorable experience for our guests and members.
The Fairmont Olympic is considered Seattle's most celebrated treasure, and a premier luxury hotel. Since opening in 1924, The Fairmont Olympic has been the region's destination for prominent civic and social events, as well as honeymoons, birthday celebrations and in-city getaways.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Welcome guests to the Health Club and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
Ensure that entire area is clean & well maintained
Ensure equipment is clean, functioning properly and used according to the guidelines of the facility
Assist guests in use of equipment and provide basic fitness information
Cleaning duties in the entire facility including changing rooms, swimming pool, whirlpool and workout area
Ensure guests/members are aware of all programs and activities available
Maintain attendance records and ensure all guests have registered in the facility
Assist in promoting the facility and participate in organizing special events as required
Follow departmental policies and procedures
Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Other duties as assigned
Previous experience in a Health Club preferred
CPR and First Aid certification required
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Frequent walking and standing throughout shift
Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
Frequent bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must provide proof of elegibility to work in the US
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Female Health Club Attendant (Full-Time)
Why PALM Health?
Located in Ladue, a suburb of St. Louis, our concierge integrative medicine and wellness center offers a comprehensive range of medical, preventive care, mental health, fitness, nutrition, and spa services designed to improve our members overall well-being. We provide highly personalized, advanced preventive care and treatment to foster every aspect of YOU, including your physical, emotional, and mental health. Our customized prevention and therapeutic programs integrate a highly innovative combination of proven disciplines. This is where you will come to discover everything you need to attain, regain, and sustain health.
Responsible for Locker Rooms, Thermal Suites, Refreshment Stations, Lotus Room, Salt Therapy Room, linen stocking areas and all other parts of the facility. Includes stocking and refreshing of locker room, sanitizing shower facilities, stocking thermal suites, cleaning salt room and maintaining salt generator, refreshing relaxation area, stocking linens and all supplies in designated areas. Additionally, greeting and assisting guests with questions, checking guests into and out of the Salt Therapy room and delivering superior guest services levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist guests in a courteous and polite manner;
Maintain cleanliness and organization of all areas of the facility;
Ensure that locker room, thermal suites, salt room, and relaxation area are clean and stocked for flow of in-coming and out-going guests;
Responds to guest requests, complaints or inquiries professionally, courteously and promptly;
Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction;
Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized work area;
Clean, sanitize and deodorize locker rooms and thermal suites on an on-going basis throughout the day
Spot clean all glass doors and window of smudges and sanitize door handles
Mop, sweep and spot clean carpeting and floors
Clean woodwork, walls, and windows using common household equipment and cleaning products
Sweep vestibule and patio as needed throughout the day
Assist with wiping Café tables, cleaning of glass in front of range and tidiness of Cafe
Maintain the cleanliness of the Staff room refrigerator, countertops and dishes by loading and emptying the dishwasher.
Dusting of all woodwork and shelving throughout facility
Replace toiletries as needed in all locker rooms and restrooms.
Keep equipment and supplies in order and requests re-supply when needed
Club Growth Manager
Club Growth Manager
Location: Oakland, CA, with frequent travel to other sites and event venues
Rate: $60,000 –$70,000 salary, exempt from overtime
Basis: full-time, part-time, or flexible
Eligibility: you must be eligible to work in the United States
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a global nonprofit organization that works to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. We want more people to be able to harness digital technologies for work, to solve problems that matter to them, and to express themselves creatively.
Established in 2008 and first known for our product — the wildly successful Raspberry Pi computer — the Foundation has developed educational content and programmes that are helping millions of people learn new skills.
In October 2015 we merged with Code Club, followed in May 2017 by a second merger with the CoderDojo Foundation. Together we now represent one of the largest sustained global efforts to help young people learn about computing and digital making. You can read more about our mission, values, and goals in our 2018–2020 strategy.
We are now looking for a Club Growth Manager to to join the growing Oakland-based Raspberry Pi Foundation North America team.
The person taking on this role will be mainly responsible for raising awareness and promoting growth of our Code Club and CoderDojo programs in the United States. These are networks of volunteer-led after-school and out-of-school clubs that help young people aged 7 to 17 learn how to code and create with computers. You will be responsible for growing these programs nationally by recruiting champions, educators, and volunteers to run clubs; for pursuing and developing partnership opportunities; and for marketing our programs to the public. You’ll report to the Executive Director, and you’ll also collaborate closely with other members of the global program teams to ensure that the vision for our programs is in agreement and that best practices are shared across teams.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a unique place of work with a fantastic team and a positive work culture, so we are also looking for the right personality to fit in with the organization.
- Developing and implementing strategies for growing Code Club and CoderDojo programs throughout the United States
- Developing and implementing strategies for building a community of champions, educators, and volunteers who will run and support the running of clubs
- Researching and developing partnerships with existing networks of national and regional after-school and community-based programs
- Representing Code Club and CoderDojo at relevant conferences and public events
- Working with the Engagement Manager to develop and maintain a pipeline for converting leads into active clubs
- Working with the Engagement Manager to lead in-person and online training events for onboarding new clubs
- Collaborating with the global program teams on growth strategy, marketing, and outreach campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting on community growth metrics and KPIs
Experience and personal attributes
You should be:
- Passionate about technology, education, and digital making, and familiar with the ecosystems and communities that surround these fields
- A natural collaborator with the ability to work across teams and a track record of cooperating with colleagues to achieve results
- Comfortable with frequent travel within the United States and abroad
- A strong communicator who is comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people
- Experienced in scaling, managing, or working with volunteer-led communities
You will ideally have:
- At least four years’ experience and a strong network in a relevant field, such as technology, education, digital making, STEM, STEAM, social enterprise, or nonprofit
- A history of working with educators and coordinating national programs
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of benefits for all of our colleagues, including:
- Great healthcare plan (the Raspberry Pi Foundation covers 99% of the premium for full-time employees and 70% for their dependents)
- Generous paid time off policy (25 days of paid vacation per year in addition to sick days and public holidays)
- Retirement plan (401k, up to 5% employer match)
- Life insurance (basic and AD&D)
- Generous paid family and medical leave policy (up to 13 weeks per twelve-month period)
- Training and development
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Regular social outings
- Snacks, tea, coffee, and drinks in all our offices
Timetable for applications
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 17th December 2019
Software Engineer Senior Manager - Int'l Sam's Club Systems
Develops Innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
Leads the work of other small groups of six to ten engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Supports business objectives
Troubleshoots business and production issues
Utilizes industry research to improve Wal-Mart's technology environment
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years experience in software engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years experience in software engineering
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.
Discover NW Arkansas
- ArtCrystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
- CultureWalton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
- EducationThe Amazeum
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
ExploreDevil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
Multiple health plan options
Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
Associate discounts in-store and online
Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Club Manager - Soho Warehouse (Dtla)
Place of Work Soho House Warehouse (DTLA)
The Club Manager is responsible for working, in conjunction with the House Manager, to support the General Manager to ensure the overall operation of the Hotel and Club is maintained daily and that the needs of the owner, employees, members and guests are met and/or exceeded. This position is responsible for the overall management of the Food and Beverage operation and ensuring its overall success while supporting the management team as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To run and oversee all F&B operations within the Club including In Room Dining services.
- Implement monthly team and individual training sessions.
- To lead and attend Management training and meetings as required.
- Oversee the food menu served throughout the club-design, tasting, service.
- Ensure maximum revenue is achieved from all sales opportunities.
- Responsible for LA Health & Safety compliance in the F and B department.
- Responsible for Mystery Shopper Reports and staff development.
- Liaise with maintenance department to ensure all areas are in perfect condition to ensure smooth service and design standard of Soho House.
- Liaise with other managers in relation to wine and cocktail training.
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness of Soho House, liaising with cleaning Supervisor that your teams are aware of their responsibility in respect of prevention and action in the event of fire in accordance with the Hotel's fire plan and current legislation.
- To be instrumental in the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Maintain staff product knowledge and up selling skills.
- Ensure the standard of service provided to each guest is to the Company's defined standard.
- Ensure that the agreed standard of personal presentation is maintained at all times by the staff.
- Ensure the Company's Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that new staff turn up for their induction.
- Set up monthly staff committee meeting with HR department.
- Gather members’ feedback and forward to membership and GM.
- Organize staff training matrix, and liaise with HR department.
- Prepare F&B manager's schedule.
- Participate in Duty Manager Program as required.
- Be an active member of the Fire Safety Brigade.
- Any other duties as directed by the GM.
- Oversee all managers and staff schedules and ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Upholds Mystery Shopper guidelines and all Service Standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in proper attire, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Manage staff in all aspects including, recruiting, training, schedules, payroll, staff complaints and disciplinary procedures.
- Assess staff performance, conduct appraisals, and strategize for improving staff performance.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements – attentiveness to service, responding positively to guest’s needs, ensuring timely resolution.
- Resolving staff issues/concerns, ensuring follow up.
- Properly communicating with other departments regarding daily activities/issues.
- Supporting staff with service when and where necessary.
- Monitoring staff schedule to accommodate business needs on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the health and safety policy (I.e. IIPP, worker’s comp procedures, and allergy procedures) is adhered to at all times.
- Implement, monitor, adhere to, and enforce compliance with all Company policies, procedures, and standards and local, state, and federal law as applicable.
- Must have 3-5 years related experience in food & beverage operations with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
- A four-year Degree in Hospitality and/or Restaurant Management preferred, but not required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, efficient and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal/relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have supervisory, coaching and staff development experience.
- Must have a strong business aptitude.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to make periodical fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the property to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, cleaning, and stooping.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, twist, walk, crouch, and squat.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as RetirementP fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employee's have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge
Marketing Manager - The Nordy Club Brand - Loyalty
Nordstrom is seeking a talented Marketing Manager in Loyalty to develop The Nordy Club marketing campaign strategic plan and customer communication tactics. This individual will work in close collaboration with Loyalty Strategy & Operations, Credit, Marketing channel and Marketing Operations and will lead a team of Marketing Planners. This position reports to the Senior Director of Loyalty.
A day in the life….
Be the voice of The Nordy Club, creating Nordy Club marketing communication strategy and brand positioning that results in meaningful relationship marketing and brand differentiation
Develop annual and quarterly strategic loyalty marketing plan, ensuring partner alignment and optimized asset allocation to deliver cross-channel customer campaign messaging
Ensure accurate development and delivery of The Nordy Club Marketing campaigns
Partner with Legal and Credit teams to ensure regulatory compliance
Partner with Finance in the development and maintenance of the department operational budget to meet expense targets
Partner with Marketing Analytics, Consumer Insights, and Marketing Channels to analyze channel performance and gather insights to increase loyalty marketing effectiveness
Partner with management and others to anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans
Partner with Product Management to inform & prioritize marketing capabilities that expand reach, drive towards marketing automation and deliver enhanced customer targeting
Partner with Loyalty Operations, Marketing Operations and Marketing Channel teams to develop operational strategies that support integrated and scaled implementation of Loyalty marketing
Support the business by maintaining a strong knowledge of target customer, retail and loyalty marketing and media trends
Hire and supervise an efficient and effective team that meets the needs of Loyalty Marketing
You own this if you have…
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
5+ years of experience leading through influence in complex fast-paced environments with progressively larger responsibility
5+ years of experience in marketing planning or program management
Demonstrated leadership experience managing direct reports
Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders and peers through effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
Adaptive and Flexible, can anticipate and adapt to new situations and/or changing demands and respond proactively to enhance customer experience and financial performance
Customer obsessed with an eye for continual improvement
Proficiency in MS Office suite
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2018 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Aviation Club General Manager
Sodexo Aviation has an exciting opening for an Aviation Club General Manager for a new premium airline lounge at Austin International Airport (AUS) scheduled to open in March 2019. The General Manager will have daily oversight of the private airport club operations, leading a team consisting of supervisors, bartenders, food attendants and custodial staff for this club/lounge.
The ideal candidate must have excellent front of house guest service skills, be a seasoned hospitality manager with food and bar services knowledge and experience in an upscale food and beverage environment. The position requires sound business and financial acumen that transfers to effective operational planning and resourcing.
If you have a passion for 5-Star Service and experience managing Food and Beverage in an upscale hospitality venue, fine-dining restaurant/hotel, we want to hear from you!
In return, what can Sodexo offer you?
Check us out: https://www.sodexousa.com/home/careers-usa/why-choose-us.html
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions.
Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.
Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.Key Duties- Provides team leadership & training- Controls unit financials- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority- Assigns & prioritizes activities- Monitors operating standards- Establishes a safe work environment- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement
Bachelor's Degree Basic Management Experience
3 years Basic Functional Experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Title: Club Manager
Reports to: District Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people's lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn't judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don't judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
As a Club Manager for United PF your role will be to lead and support your team of employees running your Club operation. You will champion and embody our culture, mission, and values. You will inspire your team to deliver customer service excellence 1% and ensure we deliver a "Judgement Free" member experience. You will influence performance through coaching feedback. You have a passion for people and helping them grow their skills because our greatest asset is our people.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
Recruit and hire enthusiastic team members who believe in our PF philosophy and want to help people live healthier lives.
Develop and lead your team to take ownership of the business by providing an exceptional member experience in a clean, judgement-free environment.
Lead by example. Do what you want your people to do in all aspects of your operation.
Develop a sense of "family" with your team and members by honoring our United PF mission and living our Core Values.
Grow your business and deliver results through sales related initiatives and managing controllable cost.
A few other things we want you to know:
Your schedule will vary. Shifts could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
United PF offers competitive salaries, performance incentives, relocation packages, medical insurance, PF Black card membership, plus, a generous 401K matching program.
United PF is committed to developing our people. Everyone is a leader here. Everyone has influence. We provide world-class leadership development programs.
We would love to hear from people with:
Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
1 years industry experience
Experience in customer service, operations and leading teams. Demonstrates initiative and strong communications skills.
Great organizational, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Assistant Manager -- Club Monaco Beverly Drive
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
Assistant Managers support Store Managers and Associate Managers with the overall daily management, sales, training, and operations of the store.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Delivering and Impacting Business Results
Assist in motivating staff and align daily activities to achieve business goals
Monitor sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintain customer focus
Model and Ensure dress code compliance
Monitor service associate breaks and shift changes
Communicate top and bottom sellers to Store Manager
Respond to changing demands of the business
Conduct hourly sales reads and coach staff on exceeding sales targets
Achieve personal sales targets Customer Focus
Protect the customer experience in all business areas
Focus staff on the importance of the quality of our relationships with our customers
Ensure proper training on product knowledge for staff
Lead by example in client capture results Operational Standards
Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales and payroll goals.
Uphold and model established best practices
Needs to be a #1 sales leader on the floor measured by sales per hour/average sales and units per transaction
Strict compliance and adhering to the application of policies and procedures Leadership Attributes
Demonstrates flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to changing work demands
Effectively leverages and appropriately delegates responsibilities to staff.
Fosters a challenging and positive team environment in which members participate, cooperate with and support each other
Provides a clear sense of direction for service associates.
Takes accountability for personal results Loss Prevention
Actively supports securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
Is knowledgeable of and follows all policies in company: Store Operations Manual and Store Audit Standards Point of Sales Manual Human Resources Manual Loss Prevention Manual and Store Audit Standards
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
A minimum of 1 year of retail management experience
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
Excellent English communication verbal and written
Excellent time management/project skills
Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Hours/days of work vary due to the demands of the business
Must be able to work shift standing and waking and able to lift approximately 20lbs, and to pack, unpack and move stock
Assistant Manager -- Club Monaco Beverly Drive
- < back to search results back="" to="" search=""> back to search results>
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!