Manager Laundromat Job Description Sample
Janitor/Handyperson - Snowy White Laundromat
Laundromat & Dry Cleaning 2 FT Positions
WE are a DRUG FREE Work Place, pre employment drug screenings are required, as well as on the job random drug screens.
Seeking ONE Full Time Dry Cleaning & Laundromat Attendants who is motivated, health conscious, and energetic!
Seeking ONE Full TIME Split Midnights/Afternoons Attendant who is motivated, health conscious, and energetic!
Must be professional in appearance and language as well as physically fit to grow with us.
We are Las Vegas' largest and oldest 24-Hour Laundromat. Our service and quality is matched by none in the Valley!
We are a 24/7/365 environment. Shifts will include nights, weekends, and holidays annually.
We promote from within
Afternoons 3p-11:30 pM, two days off per week TBD, days off change weekly, 40+ per week
Afternoon/Midnight Split 3p-11:30PM and 11pm-7:30am weekly 4-5 days per week 32-40 hours weekly,
You are a Leader or have the potential to lead! You are passionate about your work, have a strong work ethic and are enthusiastic and friendly! The most eligible candidates will be well organized, reliable, take initiative, have adaptability, and be detailed oriented. You must adapt well to utilizing already designed systems and be able to follow specific directions. Strong time management skill with the ability to manage and organize multiple priorities at one time are a must. Candidates who thrive in this position are easy going, handle stress well, and can receive feedback from their coworkers, customers, and management with ease.
The right candidate will understand and practice offering kind and equal service to ALL---regardless of race, sexual orientation, and/or socio/economic status while being comfortable working in an inner-city neighborhood.
Small family owned and operated business that believes in inspiring individuals to be the best that they can be. We have a strong work ethic and even stronger dedication to customer service. Our customers are primarily locals and some have been with our store for 27+ years. Our second largest demographic of customers we serve are tourists and travelers. The neighborhood is diverse and we pride ourselves in being the safest, cleanest, and best laundromat in Las Vegas as exampled by our 5 Star YELP, Google, TripAdvisor, and Facebook customer reviews. We will support you in your career goals and personal development while providing you support, training, and education benefits if you choose to grow with us! You will work side by side with the Owners who serve as the Managers.
We are 24/7/365 business which requires weekends and holiday scheduling.
- Interact with customers to receive soiled garments and return clean
customer's dry cleaning and laundry.
- Inspect and tag garments as directed.
- Wash, dry, and fold customer drop off laundry following proper procedures.
Operate standard washing and drying equipment.
- Assist customers to launder clothes using self-service equipment.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for customers. -Assist customers
with alteration drop-off and pick-up, quality check repaired garments before
returning to customer, Prepare garments for seamstress alterations
- Sell & stock various laundry supplies and snacks.
-sweep, mop, and wash floors in laundromat and customer bathroom
-clean outside of washing and drying machines, laundry tables, laundry carts,
-clean guest bathroom
- Comply with all safety and security procedures
-Maintain security of store according to company policies and rules, managing
loitering in the store and outside of business.
- Performs other duties as assigned
-Midnight and/or Midnight Split Shift Attendant's also
-Wash, detail, clean, and scrub 72 Washers in their entirety Daily
-Clean lint traps, clean outside and inside of 42 Dryers daily
Age: 21 years of age or above
High School Graduate or equivalent, Min Education Requirement
Must speak, read, and write English fluently/proficiently
Bi-lingual Spanish/English a PLUS
Must have a valid Driver's License or State ID and Social Security Card or Valid Work Papers
- Able to quickly learn about the various garment types and interact with customers to tag garments correctly. Able to locate small stains and areas of damage and tag appropriately.
- Basic knowledge of general laundry cleaning principles, use of laundry products, and operation of standard laundry equipment.
- Able to spend 8 hours of an 8-hour shift standing, walking, crouching, bending, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. Able to climb on top of machines or equipment as needed and use a step stool. The employee must be able to talk and hear.
-have good manual dexterity to use a hand pinning system to tag garments
- Ability to operate a Point of Sale system.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
- Able to maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times. Can maintain a professional image through appearance and dress.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Able to lift 20-40lbs.
- Proficient in basic math.
- Willingness to work nights, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous garment care or cleaning experience a plus and higher pay scales available for experienced DC and Laundry Attendants with verified references.
• After training and probationary period pay is $11 to $11.50 per hour based on experience and languages spoken.
• Training pay is $10.00 per hour for two weeks
• Probationary pay is $10.50 per for 4 to 8 weeks based on your ability to perform job tasks accurately, without supervision and to show up on time
• Regular pay of $11 to $11.50 per hour is offered after you have completed probationary period
Up to 2 weeks On the Job training required. Training schedule will consist of 4-5 days, 2-3 afternoons and 3 midnight shifts over a two-week schedule.
There will be no time off granted for the first 90 days of this position other than the scheduled days off. PTO accrural begins on the 4th month of employment as a Regular Full Time Employee.
Free laundry including products to wash your clothes each week
Sam's Club or Costco Membership gifted at end of Probationary Period
Discount on all dry cleaning and wash n fold services
PTO-Full time employees can accrue up to 72 hour of PTO per year to use at their discretion.
Cell phone credit
Annual Merit Raise
Bonuses based on performance, YELP and Facebook Reviews & Check-ins
Commissions on Corporate Wash-N-Fold Accounts secured
Birthdays and Holidays celebrated with Employee Gifts
Annual Employee Appreciation Party at Wet N Wild for you and your immediate family
The Company is shopping for Medical/Dental packages for employees
Job Title: Operations Manager
The Company: The Mother Load is a fast growing full-service Laundromat and laundry delivery company located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our mission is to lead all Laundromats in guest experience, employee satisfaction, community impact, and sales. We value integrity and work as if our guests and co-workers were watching. We value excellence and set extraordinary standards within all facets of our business. We value teamwork and share in our work, failures, and successes. Finally, we value vision and believe that each day is an opportunity to serve our community, every load of laundry matters, and each customer and co-worker has a story.
The Opportunity: The Mother Load seeks to add an integral, new team member to its Charlottesville, VA store to help us imagine and realize our goal of “the dream Laundromat and Laundry Service.” The Operations Manager will coordinate the company’s daily activities. This position will offer exciting opportunities for responsibility and growth, potentially including promotion to General Manager and participation in expansion. S/he will report directly to the Owner. The anticipated start date is March 1, 2018, but could be sooner.
The Operations Manager will be a high-energy, detailed-oriented, positive person with outstanding character and people skills who embraces and promotes the company vision while handling a wide range of duties– often at the same time:
- Provide excellent customer service to delivery customers, with particular attention to professional communication, details, and relationship-building;
- Coordinate the stewardship, processing, execution, quality, and follow up of all customer orders through a team comprised of two to three team-members;
- Coordinate the work of this same team for the daily tasks of cleaning and store preparations;
- Pickup and deliver all delivery orders;
- Coordinate Host/Hostess team of four employees, including scheduling, on-going training, and accountability;
- Assist General Manager / Owner as needed while also serving as daily emergency contact
- Oversee and order all inventory and office supplies
- Assist in the hiring of new team members;
- Act as project manager for identified special projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- College degree or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated record of increasing responsibility in work settings;
- High competence in Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, G-Mail, and ability to pick up
- and navigate other technology quickly (SmartPhones, iPads, Apps, etc.);
- Mature and outstanding character;
- Great flexibility and teachability;
- Willingness to work in a complex, constantly-evolving company;
- Willingness “to be on call” and work early mornings during the week, and intermittently on evenings and weekends;
- Exceptionally strong communication, relational, and collaborative skills
- Willingness to engage in interpersonal conflict and accountability;
- Excellent writing and reading skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Servant-hearted orientation toward a diverse group of customers;
- Commitment to a culture of service, values, collaboration, and fun;
- Absolute professionalism and accountability for responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits: Compensation will be competitive in the local market, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and include incentive-based bonuses. The position will include two weeks paid leave, some holidays, and a stipend available to be used toward health insurance, childcare, gym membership, or savings.
To Apply: Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter with salary expectations. Please include “[Your Name] – Operations Manager Candidate” in the subject line. References will not be required until candidates reach the final stages of the interview process. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis, but priority will be given to those who apply first. Only candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without any restrictions need apply.
Link to Formal
The largest Coin-Op Laundromat in North East is actively seeking a passionate, dedicated, experienced District Manager who can successfully lead the existing business and help facilitate growth. LaundroMax is aggressively expanding in the New England Market and is seeking talented District Manager candidates to help execute its growth objectives.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate ready to leverage their skills and jumpstart their career to the next level of operations management with a well established, growing, retail organization.
• Responsible for the development of branch strategic and tactical operations and implementing corporate initiatives and strategies in accordance with the company's core purpose and values.
• Responsible for implementing new business processes within district stores and personnel under their command
• Recruit, Train, Coach and Supervise Store Managers and provide leadership to individual Customer Service Reps
• Assist in the design, implementation and management of incentive policies
• Works in conjunction with corporate to provide superior service to our customers and insure profitability on the entire business.
• Develops monthly operations business plans which outline the tactical programs, actions, and expected results to ensure effective implementation of programs related to key strategies.
• Effectively prepare annual budgets and periodically forecast the business within their business unit.
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports as a means to detail areas of the business that need improvement in the business unit.
• Ensures that store locations conform with local or federal governmental regulations and law enforcement
• Ensures alignment through appropriate communications within and between the field, accounting and corporate.
• Maintains and supports prescribed Human Resource programs of employee relations, health and safety, training and development, etc. for all employees in their business unit.
• Works with Administration/Billing, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Customer Service, etc. to ensure all functions are properly planned and executed within the branch and improvements are made organizationally.
• Keeps other functional areas informed about operations plans, objectives, issues, needs and achievements; encourage inter-departmental communication and cooperation; participates in organizational planning
Please respond with detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position and your resume.
Automotive Dealership Sales Manager - Floor Manager - Desk Manager
LaFontaine Toyota- Dearborn, MI
is accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire
An experienced Automotive Dealership Sales Manager- Floor Manager- Desk Manager- Closer
New and Used Car Management and Finance Experience preferred.
Strong closing and follow-up ability is required.
Our employee benefits include:
Salary, bonuses & commissions
Benefits- Insurance- 401K
Drug Free Work Environment
2027 S. Telegraph Rd.
Dearborn, MI 48124
Submit your resume to this posting.
Feel free to include a cover letter, personalizing your interest in applying to work at the LaFontaine Automotive Group, along with your salary expectations.
Must have current valid driver’s license, be drug free with a clean background.
Search engine keywords:
F&I Manager, Sales Manager, GM, GSM, Sales, full time, entry level, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, used, Product Specialists, professional, bdc, internet, business development, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, SUV, Truck, Pre-owned vehicles, vehicle, selling, inside, outside, Selling, Account Manager, Quota, Cold Calling, marketing, rep, Representative, salesperson, clerk, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, hospitality, hotel, retail, telemarketing, e-commerce, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, Manager Trainee, Advertising, executive, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo,
Dearborn, MI 48124
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Culinary Manager
Mimi's Cafe has a rich history of inspired food and unparalleled service that has lasted more than three decades, and we want you to be a part of it! Our associates are not just associates—they're members of the Mimi's family. Guests often talk about the warm and sincere environment they experience at our restaurant, and guess what? So do our associates! The potential for exciting growth and change is greater than ever right now with Mimi's making a substantial investment in existing restaurants.
Now Seeking General Managers, Restaurant Managers, Service Managers & Culinary Managersfor our Cafe in Sterling, VA!
3-5 years of full-service experience preferred
High moral standards
Strong leadership qualities
Flexible with work availability
Able to run a high-volume café
Don't Wait, Apply Today!
Interviews will be held Thursday, March 8th & Friday, March 9th!
For consideration, email your resume to: Vir@SelfOpportunity.comEOE
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Assistant Manager
No matter what you're looking for, chances are you'll find it at Wendy's!
We are interviewing General Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Assistant Managers for
our locations throughout Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey, and surrounding areas!
If you're interested in a career with us, we want to hear from you. So, don't wait, apply today!
Interviews Will Be Held on Thursday, March 15th
To Schedule an Interview, Email Your Resume to: PHL@SelfOpportunity.comor Text "wendys" to 47464
We hire energetic, team-oriented people who want to work in an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding atmosphere and who—most importantly—like to have fun! We want people who are accountable for their performance, who will help us carefully guard the brands we operate, who will strive to be the best, and who can help us grow a profitable company.
- At least 2 years of management (RM/GM) experience in a similar concept required
- Understand that growth is as much about people as it is about dollars
- Inspire team members to go above and beyond
- Ensure every item served is Wendy's quality
- Keep the Wendy's spirit alive in the restaurant
- Help every team member advance by developing their skills
- Create a Team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees
- At least 1 year of mgmt/supervisory experience in a similar concept required
- Help run a million-dollar business through high energy and high standards
- Understand the right way to do business and helps the team act accordingly
- Assist with building bench strength by developing successful Crew and Shift Supervisors
- Maintain a Team atmosphere
Restaurant Manager - General Manager - Assistant Manager - Shift Lead
Cici's Pizza Beyond Pizza
Nearly 450 Restaurants in 22 States and Growing NOW SEEKING GENERAL MANAGERS, ASSISTANT MANAGERS, & SHIFT LEADERS FOR OUR LOCATIONS IN MOBILE & DAPHNE, AL We are looking for those individuals who are team players with a winning attitude of “Whatever it takes” and want to be a part of something remarkable. Cicis provides a fun, professional environment.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION: Technomic 2014 Consumer's Choice Award for best kid-friendly quick-service restaurant. Voted America’s Favorite Pizza Chain
2012 Market Force Survey Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 List To schedule an interview, email your resume to: ALASelfOpportunity.com
Restaurant Manager - Assistant Manager - Technical Manager
Where A Kid Can Be A Kid
GREATER ATLANTA AREA
MANAGEMENT HIRING EXTRAVAGANZA
Looking to join a FUN organization that is the brand leader in family dining and entertainment?
If the answer is “Yes”, then look no more! Tired of working late nights?
Look no more! Looking for great pay, benefits, and career opportunities?
Look no more - we have it!
Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers, Opening Coordinators, & Technical Managers
FOR OUR LOCATIONS IN
Buford, Alpharetta, Douglasville, Jonesboro, Norcross, Fayetteville
ATTEND AN INTERVIEWThursday, March 15th between 10am & 6pm at:Chuck E. Cheese- 2990 Cumberland Blvd SE - Atlanta, GA 30339(Walk-ins Welcome- Please Be Prepared To Interview!!)(This is only the interview location, not the job location!)
Reserve your spot with the hiring manager by emailing your resume/info to: ATL@SelfOpportunity.com
Someone from a Texas area code will reach out! - Have Questions? Call 800.594.7036
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Sales Manager / General Sales Manager / Desk Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager / General Sales Manager / Closer to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Outstanding Pay Plan
401k and Health
Brand New Facility
The most in demand product on the market
Come join our team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!