Manager Leasing Job Description Sample
Property Manager Leasing Agent
CSC Management is a property management company with growing operations underway in Austin, Albuquerque, Denver, Houston, and Portland. CSC Management provides for a fully integrated real estate platform, and network synergies between its properties and between cities with operations underway are strong and critical to the performance of each property. By eliminating third party operatives completely, CSC Management faces down a high paced work environment that demands intense attention to detail.
CSC Management is currently recruiting a Property Manager who will oversee renovations, ongoing operations, and leasing of more than 50 apartment units in Portland, OR. If interested please send a resume and cover letter to John Wagner at email@example.com.
Operations and Project Management
- Find great tenants, and sign new leases.
- Collect monthly rent and utilities checks
- Act as primary contact between Cooper Street Capital and CSC Management Portland.
- Act as primary contact for service contractors and vendors during renovations.
- Oversee and administer monthly budget
- Maintain intimate knowledge of portfolio occupancy, outstanding rent, coming move-outs, monthly scheduled rent.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial property management experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and AppFolio
- Proficient knowledge of basic accounting, reading financing statements, and achieving budgets
What CSC Management Offers
- Yearly base salary at $40,000, plus employer contributions to health, dental, and vision insurance.
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager
LEASING CONSULTANT/ASSISTANT MANAGER NEEDED FOR OUR CARROLLTON, TX 144 UNIT COMMUNITY.
We are currently looking to hire a leasing superstar who desires to become an Assistant Manager to join our team at Hebron Trails. Hebron Trails is a Tax Credit affordable housing community.
Qualified candidates must have a professional image and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. Primary responsibilities include touring and leasing apartments, responding to internet leads, processing rental applications and preparing lease files. This position also will include bookkeeping responsibilities, such as posting rent, collections of delinquent rent, and other administrative tasks.
The office is open 9 am – 6 pm Monday thru Friday.
Verifiable references are required and a background check will be performed, which includes criminal and credit. Competitive hourly rate, plus bonuses and benefits include: medical insurance, a dental and vision plan, 3 weeks paid time off, and optional participation in our 401K plan.
At Pace we are dedicated to creating opportunities for employees to feel challenged, appreciated, happy and valued. We are committed to investing in our employees through ongoing training courses, cross-training exercises and continued advancement opportunities.
We are currently seeking to hire a LEASING MANAGER to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
The Leasing Manager is responsible for supporting and managing all aspects of the leasing process (600+ apartment homes); developing and implementing appropriate leasing strategies and practices based on the need of the community, determining community sales goals, motivating and coaching, monitoring performance of leasing team in order to achieve community and organizational goals.
The essential job functions:
Sales and Marketing
· Understand the community’s budgeted occupancy, rents and leasing needs and set appropriate weekly and monthly leasing goals. Track, monitor and report progress and overall performance.
· Proactively manage the sales process by converting prospect leads into leases. Assist with move-ins, lease renewals and move outs. Ensure that all lease information is accurately recorded in a timely manner according to policy. Leasing manager will assist with leasing apartments when needed.
· Model effective leasing and sales behavior. Review traffic and monitor/analyze various operation reports, such as market surveys.
· Ensure appropriate resolution of customer service issues.
· Empower effective sales and customer service interactions that result in high level of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
· Provide pricing recommendations to SCM. Assist in the completion of the market survey reports and weekly reports.
· Assist in the development, implementation and/or monitoring of programs to maximize revenue, control expenses and improve customer satisfaction within the community.
· Follow and reinforce all applicable AMC policies and procedures and ensure compliance with Grace Hill trainings and Fair Housing regulations.
· 2+ years of sales management experience in multi-family or related property management, retail or hotel reservation/front desk or related fields.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, growth opportunity and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices. AMC, LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Leasing Rental Manager
McMahon Truck Leasing, an affiliate of McMahon Truck Centers Group, currently seeks a candidate for leasing company Leasing Rental Manager to join our award winning team. The successful candidate will report to the Leasing General Manager. McMahon Truck Leasing is a multi-state regional truck leasing firm affiliated with NationaLease, Mack Leasing System, and Volvo Truck Leasing System.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success managing customers, suppliers, and sales and administrative personnel. The successful candidate will have experience working with teams and other business group managers to support its Full Services Leasing, Rental and Contract Maintenance customers.
The Leasing Rental Manager will support all rental business operations. Must have a full understanding of fleet management, account management, and display a high level of customer service.
The Leasing Rental Manager has responsibility in sales and operations, and will provide front line contact with prospects, manage a large fleet of vehicles, match vehicle availability with customer, coordinate all aspects of customer's account and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel
· Monitor truck rental performance to ensure that goals are met
· Work with Leasing General Manager to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote rental business
· Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments
· Other projects and tasks as assigned by Leasing General Manager
· 4 year college degree
· 5 years leasing & rental management experience
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Computer skills (i.e, Word, Excel, or equivalent)
McMahon Truck Centers of Charlotte is part of the McMahon Truck Group of Companies that operates out of seven locations in five states, (Charlotte, NC/ Nashville, TN/ Rock Hill, SC/ Candor, NC/ Columbus, OH/ Marietta, OH/ Beckley, W.V.). In addition to its dealerships, the McMahon Truck Group includes McMahon Truck Leasing which is a part of the Nationalease national association of independent leasing companies.
Leasing Administration Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual to manage its Lease Administration Department. Ideal candidates will have management experience in a lease administration or commercial real estate department, and excellent communication skills. A legal background in real estate matters is a plus. This is a full time, exempt position and includes, but is not limited to, hiring and managing a growing staff and participation in the following areas:
- Auditing, reviewing, analyzing and abstracting tenant and landlord leases.
- Communicating and corresponding with tenants and landlords on issues such as rent commencements, lease assignments, and other items as needed.
- Entering and maintaining the integrity of data in the Company’s real estate management database.
- Assisting in due diligence reviews for acquisitions and other projects.
- Preparing regular reports to upper management, and other departments, on tower and tenant portfolio including tenant and landlord information, lease terminations, expirations, and others as needed.
- Experience in the tower and/or telecommunications industries is preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Leasing Manager to lease a multi-state, prominent, hospital-based 12 -building medical office portfolio. The ideal applicant for this position will have the following qualifications:
Active Real Estate License in Tennessee and Mississippi Real Estate License
3-5 years of commercial real estate leasing experience
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong work ethic
Experience in healthcare leasing and/or commercial office leasing
Essential Functions of this position include:
Market available space
Coordinate marketing materials and implement various marketing strategies
Professional interface with prospective tenants, brokers, and management teams
Conduct property tours
Manage internal lease review and underwriting process
Work with local brokerage community
Other duties and special projects as assigned
We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, 401(k), stock purchase plan and a positive team environment. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager
Mountain Classic Real-Estate (MCRE) is a Real-Estate Investment and Management Company.
MCRE excels at identifying upside character-potential buildings, bringing together funding partners, and employing local design excellence. Our full-service capabilities provide for construction, leasing and property management services.
POSITION - Leasing Assistant Manager
This Property Management Champion will be based in our Ogden PM Office; this is a full-time, long-term career developing opportunity.
As Our Leasing-Assistant property manager, the successful candidate will have the demonstrated ability to:
- Be the face of the MCRE brand to tenants, vendors, investors, and municipal leaders
- LIHTC (section 42) experience a plus
- Advertising available properties and units using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Helps developing marketing strategies
- Out reach marketing
- Responsible for monthly, yearly tenant renewals
- Responsible for organization of tenant files
- Efficient in time process and management of required administration forms, reports, and related information
- Create innovative means to achieve lease up goals, while maintaining lease criteria standards
- Take ownership of your properties reflected in Resident Retention
- Problem-Solving skills a must
- Present properties and provide amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Responsible for walking all vacant units, ensuring they are ready to show
- Be a team player in fulfilling other duties
- Works one on one with property manager to assist in all areas as needed
We will give you authority, the tools, and team and expect you to take full ownership of the opportunities and problems of the job and add your ‘Midas Touch’ value, as you join our fun, exciting, inventive property management team.
This position calls for someone that is eager, willing to learn, and not afraid to contribute new ideas as we develop strategies, promises, and processes toward being the best property management company in the state, world, Universe.
A successful candidate has the following attributes:
- Team Player
- Hands on Experience
- A can do attitude
- Motivated to go above and beyond
- Organized-detail oriented
- Fair Housing knowledge a must
- Problem solving skills
- Impeccable Integrity
- Computer knowledge
- Maintain a positive customer Service attitude
Competitive Base Salary
Slip Leasing Asst. Manager
Our unique property, Fourwinds Inn & Marina, is the premier full-service marina facility & hotel on the beautiful shores of Lake Monroe in Southern Indiana. We are located inside Fairfax State Park, just 5 miles from Bloomington, IN home of Indiana University.
We seek a motivated, energetic and organized individual with positive attitude and a big smile to be trained as our Assistant Manager of Marina and Slip Leasing, one of the most important positions on our property. Outstanding Customer Service skills, the ability to manage and schedule effectively, and the aptitude for mid-level accounting are essential. In-depth training of our software systems will be provided, and the successful candidate should be familiar with typical office PC applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel. Previous experience with accounting software would be a plus.
This position is responsible for drawing up, negotiating and executing Contracts with 500+ annual slip leasing customers, monthly billing to their accounts, and providing outstanding customer service to our boaters including effective communication via phone, email, and in person. The job duties include approximately 50% customer service, and 50% computer & light accounting activities.
Specific Marina experience is not required, Previous experience in Property Management would be very applicable, including such industries as self-storage, apartment/condo, campground or hotel.
This is a year-round fulltime position, 5 days a week, 9am to 5pm WITH 1 weekend day required either Saturday or Sunday. We have a competitive benefits plan including health and dental insurance, paid vacations & holidays. Starting salary is in the $30k's depending on experience and aptitude.
"ONLY those with RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE Need APPLY"
Westminster Management is a diversified real estate organization headquartered in New York City with regional offices in New Jersey, Maryland and Ohio. Our company is responsible for the ownership, management, development and redevelopment of countless properties. Our national reach consists of more than 15,000 multifamily apartments and we plan to continue to make acquisitions as the market presents opportunities.
The Leasing Manager is responsible for supervising a leasing staff and implementation of all company approved leasing/marketing programs. The Leasing Manager is the main representative for the property in regards to prospective residents. The primary duties of the Leasing Manager are to greet prospects, to professionally present the features and benefits of the property and properly secure lease agreements for all qualified persons.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
Determining leasing staff monthly leasing goals.
Scheduling leasing staff for 7-day work week.
Review prospect recorded phone calls in order to determine fair housing and company procedures and standards are being met.
Review and audit lead tracking system to determine leasing consultants closing ratio.
Conduct weekly leasing staff meetings.
Train and coach new and current leasing professionals.
Inspect tour routes, models and show apartments daily to ensure cleanliness.
Greeting prospective residents; determining the needs and preferences of the prospect and professionally present specific apartments while providing information regarding features and benefits.
Answering incoming calls in a cheerful and professional manner. Handle each call accordingly whether it is a prospect call or an irate resident that just moved in.
Develop and maintain Resident relations through the courtesy of on-site personnel, promptness of maintenance calls, and knowledge of community policies.
Continue to hone professional sales and closing techniques.
Accompany prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool and saunas, location of shopping centers, services available, and terms of lease.
Demonstrate thorough knowledge and use of lead tracking system. Make follow-up calls to prospective Residents who did not fill out an application.
Compile and update listings of available rental units.
Process all applications in accordance with company policy and procedures, and notify prospect of results.
Complete lease agreement and collect rental deposit. Be sure to print out hard copy for office files.
Adhere to all fair housing laws.
Understand credit reporting per Westminster Management specifications.
Walk new resident through lease document at time of signing.
Update availability list daily in Yardi and communicate which units are rented.
NY ONLY: Understanding of Property Management stabilization lease and riders.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; OR must have High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have previous management experience, managing a minimum of 2 staff members
- 5 year minimum experience working in property management environment, in sales, marketing, and customer service environment.
- Property management industry designations/certifications highly desired.
Must have the basic proficiency of reading and writing of the English language.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to generate routine reports and effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with residents, customers, clients, contractors, employees and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to understand, follow and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members.
- Detail oriented; Highly organized; Team player
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate company vision effectively and consistently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Willingness and ability to learn additional software packages as they relate to the business
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee should be able to sit, stand walk for long periods of time.
Must be able to climb stairs 3 floors on a regular basis
Must be able to reach
Must be able to lift 5 pounds of letter size archive box full of files.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our company remains guided by its experience and ability to create long-term value in strategically focused markets. We continue to attract the best talent in the industry and remain focused on growing our organization with talented professionals along with our assets. Westminster is stronger than ever, and we stand poised for continued growth with our valued partners.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!