Manager Pool Job Description Sample
Pool And Recreation Manager
Pool Manager Assistant
Assistant Pool Manager - Seasonal
Pool Route Manager
Community Pools, LLC is a growing Pool Maintenance & Repair company in the Kansas City metro. We are seeking a seasonal Pool Route Manager to join our team for the upcoming Pool Season! Multiple pool routes are available throughout the Kansas City area, in the Northland, Liberty, Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa and Olathe.
As a Pool Route Manager with Community Pools, LLC you will be responsible for your assigned swimming pool route, drive your own vehicle from pool to pool (with mileage reimbursement), and make sure each Pool Facility is maintained and provided with a safe and clean atmosphere for all pool patrons.
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform quality control and ensure all pool cleaning duties have been completed to the highest standard.
- Check and maintain pool water chemistry.
- Perform various maintenance and general cleaning duties as assigned.
- Keep inventory of supplies and chemicals at each pool facility, restock as needed.
- Maintain pool facility records.
- Maintain good relationships and communication with Pool Service Technicians and Field Supervisors.
- Must be detail-oriented, dependable, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team and possess good communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own vehicle.
- Must have a smartphone for route management.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job (Eg. pushing, pulling, lifting up to 100 lbs, repetitive motions, bending and squatting, standing for long periods of time.)
- Position is seasonal (Pool Season is May - September) and in the mornings, 6 AM - 11 AM. Flexible working days (pools are maintained in the AM everyday), afternoons and evenings always free!
- Salary $14/hr - $16/hr plus mileage reimbursement. Pay based on work experience and job performance.
- Multiple positions available, start immediately!
- Great job for college students!
Swimming Pool Manager III - T11000-201609
Pool Service Technician
Community Pools, LLC is a local Pool Maintenance and Repair company in the Kansas City Metro. We are currently seeking seasonal workers for the upcoming Pool Season!
As a Pool Service Technician for Community Pools, LLC you will be given the responsibility caring for an assigned pool service route of Semi-Public Neighborhood Pools. Maintenance Services are provided daily before pools open. Drive your own vehicle from pool to pool (with Mileage Reimbursement). Provide high quality routine maintenance of swimming pool/s, equipment and water chemistry in a professional and courteous manner to all swimming pool facilities. Applicants with prior pool service or cleaning experience preferred. Must be a reliable, self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills. Must have ability to complete work of the highest quality with limited supervision. Training provided on cleaning procedures and water chemistry.
- Follow cleaning procedures for cleaning swimming pools. (Including netting, brushing and vacuuming.)
- Maintain and keep in good working order swimming pool equipment. (Empty skimmer and pump baskets, troubleshoot any mechanical issues, etc.)
- Test and balance pool water chemistry to comply with local health codes. (Administer proper pool chemicals as needed. Basic math skills required and training provided.)
- Maintain required pool records (Pool water chemistry logs, equipment readings, inventory.)
- Maintain positive relationship with Pool Route Manager and communicate any pool related issues.
- Cleaning pool facility and restrooms.
- Cleaning deck areas and straightening furniture.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be a quick learner, able to follow procedures and methods to maintain swimming pools and equipment.
- Must be reliable and detail-oriented.
- Must have Valid Driver's License and your own transportation.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work independently or with minor supervision.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job. (Eg. Lift, push, pull items up to 100 lbs, repeated bending and squatting, repetitive motions, standing for long periods of time, etc.)
- Ability to work outside in different weather conditions (Eg. Rain, Heat, etc.)
- Must have smartphone for pool route management app.
- Position is seasonal and part-time and starts at $12/Hour with room for growth based on work performance and work experience.
- Hours are in the mornings (6 AM - 11 AM), so afternoons and evenings are open! Flexible work days!
- High performing individuals will be available for promotion into leadership positions and invited to return next season! Incentives for working the entire season!
- Multiple positions available, start immediately!
- Great summer position for students!
RN, FT Float Pool Nursing - Pool
Pool Manager - Seasonal
Advanced Clinical Nurse Pool
Case Manager, Pool
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!