Manakin Sabot Job Description Sample
Oakley - Sales Associate
Requisition ID: 107926
Store #: 00B186 Short Pump Town Center
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer capture goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
Aids customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
Assists in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
Learns and operates current company POS systems.
Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
Experience dealing with the public
Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers
Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
Computer proficiency and cash register experience
Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
Knowledge of Oakley and its products
Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Passionate about patient care. Ethical practice. Clinical quality. Relationship dentistry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Support dentists, surgeons and staff as needed
- Prepare examination and surgical rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist in the performance of surgical procedures
- Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
- Must maintain a surgical clean work environment
- Prepare dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Prepare study casts, fabricate impression trays, clean and polish removable appliances, and fabricate temporary restorations.
- Advise patients and provide materials necessary to maintain good dental health
- Relay postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist to patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to HIPAA, OSHA and Confidentiality rules and regulations.
- Works well in a team environment
- Respond promptly to customer needs and overall feedback.
- High School or equivalent or technical school
- Dental assistant licensing program as per state guidelines
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in relevant software applications
- Working knowledge of administrative and dental office procedures
- Experience as a Dental Assistant
- Healthcare, Dental and 401K
Agile Product Coach
AgileTrailblazers is seeking an individual who is passionate about agility in the software delivery process. We are looking for an experienced agilist who has coached teams. We are looking for a highly motivated Product Coach who has a strong skill set working with product ownership and product management. Individuals in this role will help teams and product management understand what opportunities they have to sharpen product development skillsets to ensure the delivery of valuable products and incorporate product feedback back into the delivery process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Coach Product Management & Product Ownership on Lean & product development principles and how to work with delivery teams to ensure delivery of value to our customers.
You will be expected to teach and help teams implement techniques like:
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Product Discovery
- Continuous Grooming
- Continuous Planning
- Vertically Sliced Stories
- Story mapping
- Creation of Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Customer Empathy
- Release planning
- Dual Track development
- product experimentation
- Definitions of Done and Ready for features and epics
- 5+ years of product experience with at least one full cycle implementation from feature creation to production
- Strong relationship and communication skills, the ability to effectively teach and mentor teams and individuals
- The ability to articulate and support your opinions/stance, but also able to listen and be flexible
This is a contract opportunity.
Sales Supervisor-Full Time
Greet and acknowledge every customer as they enter and exit the store and as they approach the department and front end.
Be knowledgeable of all products, promotions, and advertisements to ensure that customer questions can be answered and to assist with selling product; support Ollie's Army and other donation programs throughout the year.
Assist with receiving the truck and pricing items.
Ensure that all product within the department is merchandised and recovered per the visual merchandise standards.
Complete price changes within the department per company guidelines.
Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
Assist with training new Associates.
Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store.
Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of six months' retail experience in a mid-size to large retail service-oriented business.
Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis.
Ability to read, write and speak English.
Ability to exercise sound judgment.
Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well with customers and Associates.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
Ability to stand for extended periods.
Ability to bend and twist frequently.
Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands frequently.
Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb ladders occasionally.
Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Branscome is one of the largest heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Keeping our team healthy and safe is the most important aspect of our company. Branscome strives to provide advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
Oversee foremen, supervisors and project managers to ensure projects are completed timely, on budget and in accordance with company standards. Work with owner, engineers and subcontractors. Promote our safety culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all federal, state, local and company safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task.
2.Liaison with owners representative or customers to ensure project satisfaction
3.Manage project; work alongside project managers, foremen, supervisors, inspectors and subcontractors
4.Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective actions
5.Ensure proper people and equipment are on job site
6.Prepare reports (build 6 week schedules and project schedules)
7.Monitor quantities, time and equipment used on project (Make sure work is being built per schedule below cost)
8.Represent Construction division at weekly business meetings
9.Prepare accident report, make preliminary assessment of damages, and arrange for necessary prepares
10. Interview, select, train, discipline and terminate employees as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (IF APPLICABLE)
Supervision of : Full-time/Seasonal employees and Sub-Contractors
Hire and train employees, plan, appraise performance, reward and discipline; address complaints and resolve problems
1.Minimum of 5-10 years experience in related position
2.Valid drivers license (positive point)
3.Minimum of 4-6 years related skills, knowledge or experience
4.30hr OSHA/MSHA Certification (preferred); Trench Safety/ Confined Space Training
5.Excellent communication and organizational skills
6.Basic record keeping and office procedures
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
Computer, Cell Phone, Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to: Moving mechanical parts, extremes of hot and cold weather, and vibration
The employee is frequently exposed to: Fumes or airborne particles
The employee is occasionally exposed to: Wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Branscome Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to promoting diversity and maintaining a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to ensure that applicants are considered for employment based on their qualifications without regard to their race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expressions, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mentaldisability, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions),immigration status, citizenship, genetic information, medical conditions, protected veteran status, uniform service member status, familial status, marital status, registered domestic partner status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants and provide a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. This Policy applies to aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, termination, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here and here. For notification on E-Verify click here and for information on Right to Work, click here.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Branscome Inc. at 757-229-2504 or send an e-mail to: crossk
Business Development Consultant
Educational Technology Startup Needs Inside Business Development Consultants
To Apply: Please reply to this posting via email- Resume Optional
Are you looking to be a part of a team with a purpose? EdConnective's mission is to transform education from the bottom up. We strongly believe that teachers are the core technology in every classroom, and by helping them move from good to great, we can help ensure every student has access to a highly effective teacher. We are currently looking for a motivated inside business development representative to join our team.
Why You'll Love EdConnective...
- We Make A Difference - our partnerships directly impact both teacher and student outcomes and our inboxes are full of stories of this transformational education impact.
- We Are Partners- our focus is 100% on consultative sales - this means helping school leaders achieve their goals, first and foremost. We don’t use high pressure sales gimmicks, we don’t pester our contacts with low value communication, and you won’t either.
- We Work With The Best - Our sales mentors have built huge companies in the education space.
- More Tech, More Support - We use cutting edge technology to allow our team to spend less time on menial tasks and more time on strategy and selling.
- Flexibility & Balance - Unlimited PTO, normal business hours with limited travel.
- Benefits - Competitive base salary and aggressive, uncapped commission plans
- We Care About Growth - Our entire team shares the growth mindset, and the ideal hire for this position will too. There is tremendous growth potential within the company, and we offer a variety of training and individual focused development plans to help you meet your goals.
What You'll Love To Do...
- Leverage a well-defined sales territory with existing clients and warm leads.
- Engage in lead generation process and through prospecting and research.
- Creatively reach out to identified prospects and open discussions around educator coaching.
- Consult and communicate with principals and educational administrators via phone, e-mail, and in-person to share the benefits of educator coaching through EdConnective.
- Create and/or select relevant content, articles, events, newsletters and more to help provide value to your contacts.
- Follow up on school and district leads, maintain an active pipeline daily
- Proactively use our CRM system to note activities
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Have phone-based / email-based sales experience OR are eager to learn
- Are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial ambition to creatively get the job done
- Possess exceptional listening, organization, and strategy skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are naturally solution driven and excel at asking questions
- Genuinely like *consultative* sales
Previous experience in educational sales is a plus, but not required.
To Apply: Please reply to this posting via email- Resume Optional
Nanny Agency Manager - Childcare Business Richmond VA
NannyPod is the fastest growing tech driven Software Platform and Childcare Business Network of Nanny Agencies, Sitters, Nannies, Infant Care Specialists and Parents seeking childcare.
Our Software Platform has the best features, policies and procedures to help you run your company. Become part of our network today and get listed on our website as a Nanny Agency or Local Area Manager.
You can keep your existing Nanny Agency and co-brand with us, or just market under the NannyPod brand. Whichever way you go, we will help you grow and operate more efficiently.
Start Earning Today
Our network of Nanny Agencies and Local Area Managers (LAMs) earn money in several ways:
- 50% Commission on Family Memberships
- 90% Commission on Family Consults
- 90% Commission on Long Term Childcare Nanny Placement Retainer Fees
- 90% Commission on Long Term Childcare Nanny Placement Fees
- 10% Commission on Short Term Childcare (Date-night / One-Time / Occasional Appointments)
- 10% Commission on Short Term Infant Care (Night Time / Day Time / Occasional Appointments)
- Unlimited growth potential
- Flexible fee structure for your clients
Software Platform Users
Our network of Software Platform Users / Local Area Managers include the following:
- Nanny Agencies
- Child Day Care Centers
- Stay-at-Home Moms (SAHMs)
- Stay-at-Home Dads (SAHDs)
- Moms Groups
- Dads Groups
- Babysitting Groups
- Students with Medical or Education focus
- Local Suburban Community Associations / Neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurs who want to run a business from home
- People looking to own a franchise without large capital reserves
- Sitters, Nannies and Infant Care Specialists
- Completing Family Consults in-person to help families determine their exact childcare needs.
- Completing Nanny Placements
- Finding good local Nannies, Babysitters & Infant Night Nurse candidates.
- Approving candidates (interviewing them, showing them how to use the App, checking their driving license for identification purposes, reviewing their childcare experience and background checking them).
- Promoting Family Consults, Nanny Placements, Babysitters & Infant Care around their community, town or city
Ideal candidates to use our software and become part of our network are people with childcare experience, combined with business and marketing experience and a college degree. We review all applications extremely carefully, so please be diligent in your responses. Thank you!
- College Degree
- Childcare Experience
- Business & Marketing Skills
- Strong Networking Skills
- Own Transport
- Able to pass a background check
- Driven and autonomous with a desire to run your own business
- A 'reap and reward' mentality
- Extremely organized
- Familiar with using basic technology apps and software (Email, Calendars, Text Messaging, Re-sharing Posts etc...)
- Childcare Business Network spans multiple cities in the USA
- Commissions on Membership Fees
- Commissions on every Family Consult (this means you get leads)
- Commissions on Nanny Placement Retainer Fees
- Commissions on Nanny Placements
- Commissions for on-demand Babysitters
- Commissions for on-demand Night Nurse Infant Care
- Marketing help across the internet
- Parents love the NannyPod network because they can always speak with a local person
- Nannies / Sitters love the NannyPod network because it's local, safe and convenient
- Nanny Agency Managers love the NannyPod network because it's organized, simple & easy
- Software platform helps you run your Nanny Agency, save on costs & get paid more automatically
- Co-brand your existing Nanny Agency with NannyPod
We help you provide four services, that are clearly segregated:
- Family Consults In Person
- Long Term Childcare (Nanny Placements / Matches)
- Short Term Childcare (Date-night Sitters / One Time Sitters)
- Infant Care (Night Time or Day Time Specialized Baby Care)
Small Manageable Fees - Option 1 or Option 2
We offer two options from which to choose so you can operate more efficiently:
Option 1 - Basic Limited Software Platform
One-time Set Up Fee: $99
Recurring Software Fee: $99 (Monthly) or $600 (Annually)
Option 2 - Full Software Platform (Run Your Entire Business)
One-time Set Up Fee: $299
Recurring Software Fee: $149 (Monthly) or $1200 (Annually)
Background Check Fees: $35 / Candidate (+ various state fees $2 - $15)
Drug Test Fee: $35 / Candidate (randomly select 4 per year)
Choice of two Marketing Kits: Marketing Kit Choice #1* ($850) or Marketing Kit Choice #2 ($550)
Professional Business Consults (Optional:) $30 for 30 Minutes
We Provide Marketing Help To Jump Start Your Business! (Option 2 Only)
Digital Marketing (Free/Included): We ensure that NannyPod is pushed out across all digital channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo & Bing to help you get local Applicants & Families in your area.
Advanced Marketing Booklet (Free/Included): Full of unique marketing ideas to help you grow fast so you can build up your income.
Guide to Business Success Booklet (Free/Included): Several pages of key tips to help ensure you run your business correctly.
Ongoing Support & Advice ($30 for 30 Minutes): Set a professional business consult with us about anything you need regarding your Nanny Agency, Childcare Center, growing NannyPod or anything else that comes to mind. We are here to help!
Marketing Kit #1 ($850): 2 Car Magnets, 100 Fridge Magnets, 30 T-shirts, 500 Flyers for Parents, 500 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 500 Manager Business Cards, 500 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Marketing Kit #2 ($550): 2 Car Magnets, 50 Fridge Magnets, 15 T-shirts, 250 Flyers for Parents, 250 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 250 Manager Business Cards, 250 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Individual Marketing Items: Choose any of the above marketing items and pay for them individually as and when you need them, after you have purchased either Marketing Kit#1 or Marketing Kit#2.
Part-Time Business Office Clerk (206)
Are you looking for a part-time, entry-level position with a great company? Well look NO further because The Dump is currently looking for a Are you looking for a part-time, entry-level position with a great company? Well look NO further because The Dump is currently looking for a Business Office Clerk.. This hourly position is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the fastest growing furniture, bedding and floor covering outlet.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting customers with payments and issues on sales orders;
- Processing merchandise and sales documents;
- Data Entry, faxing, filing.
- Cash handling
Part Time Business Office Clerk.. This hourly position is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the fastest growing furniture, bedding and floor covering outlet.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting customers with payments and issues on sales orders;
- Processing merchandise and sales documents;
- Data Entry, faxing, filing.
- Cash handling
The ideal candidate will possess these attributes:
- Minimum of six months cashiering/cash handling/cash balancing experience;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to learn basic computer applications quickly;
- Must be able to work a flexible, retail schedule including weekends and holidays;
The Dump is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Maintains a Drug Free Work Environment.
Licensed Veterinary Technician - Betty Baugh's Animal Clinic
Betty Baugh’s Animal Clinic is a well-established AAHA Accredited veterinary hospital in the RVA area. We are also currently working towards our Fear-Free practice certification! We offer small animal wellness care, surgery, advanced diagnostics (ultrasound, endoscopy, radiology, dental radiology and in-house labs), Eastern medicine (TCVM) including acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, food therapy and Class IV Therapy Laser.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team! Candidates must be compassionate, treat all animals with great care and be comfortable working with both dogs and cats of varying breeds and personalities. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, must be proficient multi-taskers who are able to prioritize, stay on task and function efficiently. Our LVT’s are utilized to their fullest potential.
The Veterinary Technician (Vet Tech) is responsible for assisting Veterinarians in the care of animals. The Vet Tech helps during patient examinations and surgical procedures by restraining animals when necessary, stocking examination and surgery rooms with supplies, sterilizing tools and ensuring that equipment is in working order. Vet Techs also communicate with clients (pet owners) and update patient files. This position may perform an initial evaluation of the animal’s condition, clean and wrap wounds, check vital statistics, collect samples and administer medication.
- Assist doctors with appointments, surgery, and client education per hospital policy.
- Perform initial evaluation of the pet’s condition and advise doctor regarding nature of visit, preventative care due and client concerns.
- Obtain and prepare laboratory samples as requested by the veterinarian, i.e. urine, fecal and ear cytology.
- Notify the doctor of lab results in a timely fashion.
- Restrain animals in a safe, efficient and compassionate manner during examinations and procedures.
- Prepare and set up for surgical procedures while utilizing knowledge of proper sterile field requirements.
- Monitor recovery of surgery patients and communicate with owners per hospital policy.
- Accurately prepare and dispense medications as directed by the doctor, ensuring that medications are added to the pet’s record and appropriately charged to the client.
- Know vaccination guidelines within the hospital and administer vaccinations under the direction of the doctor.
- Monitor hospitalized pets and perform treatments as directed by the doctor.
- Utilize hospital computer systems to document medical records and communicate with clients and teammates.
- Licensed in the state of Virginia
- High School diploma or GED certificate with two (2) years’ experience as a Veterinary Technician
- Flexible schedule including some weekend and holiday shifts
- Must have computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess strong communication skills, good judgment and be able to manage stressful situations.
- Must have the physical and mental capacity to perform in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Medical procedures and animal handling will be trained thoroughly on the job; however, excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, and working harmoniously with teammates is required.
- Must be dependable, demonstrate strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 1,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!