Manassas Job Description Sample
We are currently seeking a Physician to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Home Delivery Driver/Helper
Starting pay for this position is $16.50 per hour, however Havertys Home Delivery drivers often make $35,500 - $44,000 with our additional incentives. Havertys offers excellent benefits and a positive work environment to grow in!
Contact Tiffany Minor at 804.520.8000 ext. 36020 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
The Home Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery and setup of merchandise in the customers’ home. Driver is expected to perform the necessary functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers’ expectations.
Includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining high performance levels by keeping within the customer time window.
- Drive a Box Truck less than 26K Lbs. (No CDL required)
- Preventing unnecessary exceptions, therefore, eliminating additional stops.
- Accurately communicate and document the delivery transaction using either a mobile device or the provided paperwork.
- Unload or load product as needed at stores or warehouse.
- Setting up and securing goods as needed.
- Deliver or perform service as stated on work orders.
- Complete an accurate equipment report.
- Supervise the delivery assistant.
- Assist in the warehouse or showroom if needed.
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to pass a physical and heavy lifting assessment on an annual basis. Must be able to read maps and follow oral and written instructions. Must maintain good driving record in accordance with Havertys policy. Subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
Must have a current valid drivers license with a clean record.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. S/he will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his/her supervisor.
Provider Support Coordinator (Billing, Credentialing, Ins. Enrollment)
The Provider Support Coordinator (PSC) is responsible for all aspects of healthcare provider credentialing/re-credentialing and insurance enrollment, for supporting healthcare providers to resolve open encounters and claim issues to ensure timely correct billing of insurance companies for health services and follow up calls for unpaid balances.
Healthcare providers who wish to provide healthcare services to Center patients must undergo a process of credentialing in which the Center verifies the providers education, training, experience, and competency. Each provider must submit a credentialing application that details their training and qualifications to treat patients in their area of specialty. The Center then decides if the provider meets their internal qualifications to serve as a provider of services to our patients. After approval of a provider's credentials, the Center issues a participating provider authorization that allows the provider of services to provide services to patients. The PSC must maintain an up-to-date credentialing database and internal on-line systems for each provider ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
Healthcare providers who wish to bill an insurance company and receive reimbursement for services must complete applications and necessary paperwork with chosen payor networks and government entities (i.e., Medicaid and Medicare). The PSC coordinates applications with third-party billing company and/or directly with insurance companies, as appropriate. The PSC maintains an up-to-date database listing each healthcare provider regarding status of insurance enrollment including effective date healthcare provider approved by insurance company.
Fundamental to the success of this position will be an effort to secure and maintain timely proactive communication with CCNV staff.
The PSC abstracts all necessary information and evaluates assigned codes (ICD-9/ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS) which most accurately describe each documented diagnosis and procedure stated by the physician or other health care providers are valid and complete in accordance with established guidelines.
Quantitative analysis – Performs a comprehensive review for the record to assure the presence of all component parts such as: patient and record identification, signatures and dates where required, and other necessary data in the presence of all reports which appear to be indicated by the nature of the treatment rendered.
Qualitative analysis – Evaluates the record for documentation consistency and adequacy, ensures that the final diagnosis accurately reflects the care and treatment rendered, and reviews the records for compliance with established third party reimbursement agencies and special screening criteria. The Coder will also analyze provider documentation to assure the appropriate Evaluation & Management (E & M) levels are assigned using the correct CPT code.
Responsible for assisting provider completing credentialing/re-credentialing applications and proper submission to third party service.
Follow up on the status of applications for physicians and keep a detailed log of all pending and completed applications.
Complete provider eCW enrollments. Keep an updated list of licenses terminated and replace by new providers. Complete e-Rx and signatures uploaded enrollments in eCW.
Complete Medicaid enrollment for all new providers.
Accurately provide required reporting and maintaining provider files update with current state license, DEA certificates, FTCA, SL and more.
Maintains Confidentiality of provider information.
Reviews, analyzes, and codes diagnostic and procedural information that determines Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance payments.
Performs ICD-9-CM/ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding for reimbursement.
Acts as the primary source for data and information and the ability to optimize reimbursement.
Ensures compliance with established coding guidelines, third party reimbursement policies, regulations and accreditation guidelines.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
Knowledge and understanding of the credentialing/re-credentialing process.
Knowledge and understanding of the insurance enrollment process.
Advance knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations, techniques and surgical procedures; anatomy and physiology; major disease processes, pharmacology, and the metric system to identify specific clinical findings to support existing diagnoses, or substantiate listing additional diagnoses in the medical record.
Skills in correlating generalized observations/symptoms (vital signs, lab results, medications, etc.) to a stated diagnosis to assign the correct ICD-9-CM/ICD-10-CM code.
Advance knowledge of medical codes involving selection of most accurate and descriptive code using CPT codes for billing of third party resources
Extensive knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for assignment of diagnostic and procedural codes.
Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including letters, memos and emails.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to research and analyze data.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff, and contacts outside the organization.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Associate degree preferred.
Two years of coding experience using ICD-9-CM or equivalency.
CPC certification is required.
Enrollment in continuing education courses to maintain certification.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and internet resources.
GPWCHC participates in e-Verify: www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Networked System Support Technician
We are seeking a Networked System Support Technician to join our team! You will install and resolve system-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with networked key management system hardware and software
- Provide technical assistance with RFID readers and transponders
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Associates Degree or Higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Equivalent
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, and other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent telephonic presence
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in our Manassas,
VA 20109 location.
MillerMusmar is committed to the professional standards of competence, objectivity, and care with every service provided. In addition to delivering exceptional client service, we are also a firm who genuinely cares about their employees. We are a mid-size firm with a family feel. We make it our priority to ensure our employees have access to all the latest resources from technology to training.
The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for supervising the accounting staff and review work and will also need to perform routine to moderately complex accounting work and support.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a proactive approach, experience working directly with business clients, ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, and the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
Job Duties and
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Prepares general ledger entries and appropriates reconciliations for month-end, quarterly and year -end closing for multiple clients
- Performs financial statements analysis to summarize current and projects company financial position
- Directs and supervises activities of other accountants and clerical workers performing accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Manages multiple clients and is required to do onsite accounting (travel to DC MD) as well as in-house accounting
- Performs research on accounting issues
- Assists in the implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Management
- Master Degree a plus
- CPA desirable, but not required
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in public accounting firms
Required Abilities and
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Audit background would be preferable, but not required.
- Must have extensive experience in multi-state Sales tax, BPOL and Personal Property Tax Returns
- Should have extensive knowledge in payroll and payroll reporting - Dealings with multi-state payroll are desirable
- Should be familiar with industries such as Government Contracting, Not-for-Profits, and General Business
- Must have expert knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with ProSystem Engagement, Deltek, Procas and/or other government accounting systems, is a plus
- Strong organizational and detailed skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
We are seeking an Intervention Specialist to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at both primary and secondary levels in public schools. The pay range for this position is $20.00 to $25.00 per hour (based on degree and/or current teacher certification).
- Works cooperatively with regular classroom teachers, interpreting the abilities and disabilities of these students, assisting in classroom intervention strategies, modifying general education curricular as necessary, and assisting the student with regular class assignments.
- Participates as a member of the Student Concerns Team as directed by the building principal.
- Completes necessary reports and record keeping as required by state and local policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 600 professionals in 26 offices around the U.S. and in Montreal, Canada. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies.
PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the efficient transportation and delivery of product to customers in a manner and condition that meets customer and company requirements. Duties will include the delivery of material to warehouse locations and customer offices. Must maintain high safety standards and comply with all Federal Motor carrier Safety Regulations (FMcSR). Also responsible for timely reporting.
- Transports and delivers goods in accordance with the schedule as determined by supervisor.
- Properly secures loads and ensures loads are within weight limits.
- Verifies counts and condition of goods loaded and unloaded. Makes reports of overages, shortages, and breakage/damage as needed.
- Assures that all equipment/product is safely loaded and securely transported.
- Ensures good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Reports into the dispatch office when completing a scheduled delivery and/or when delayed.
- Completes daily equipment (truck) maintenance logs, delivery, and driver logs.
- Verifies all customer documentation is complete and that all activity is reported accurately on the installation/driver’s form, and returns all paperwork to the office on a daily basis.
- Operates the truck in a safe manner. Reports any vehicle problems and defects. Must comply with all Federal Motor carrier Safety Regulations (FMcSR) and other standards and regulations. Maintains a good driving record.
- Assures that the truck is unloaded, well kept, and maintained.
- Abides and follows company safety policy and conducts all activities as safely as possible.
- Duties will include the delivery of equipment and products.
- Trains new company drivers and IC’s on routes and customer processes and procedures.
- Assists with any other tasks in the warehouse or deliveries as necessary.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- A current/unexpired valid driver’s license is required.
- Must have a current medical certificate, or the ability to obtain one.
- Heavy Lifting required (100+ lbs.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and overtime with little notice.
- Must successful complete a criminal background investigation and drug screen.
- Must maintain a clean criminal record and remain drug free.
LAST (FINAL) MILE DELIVERY
White glove, room of choice or threshold delivery services.
ORDER FULFILLMENT SERVICES
Comprehensive omnichannel capabilities across purchase and fulfillment channels.
SERVICE PARTS MANAGEMENT
From procurement, to stocking, to distribution, forecasting and vendor management
INBOUND MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
Vendor management, materials acquisition, last mile warehousing, staging and more.
TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
From LTL to parcel management, to sure and smart post to ocean freight management.
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Performance
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Professional Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Outside Sales Representative
Visiting Angels provides in-home care to seniors in Prince William County, VA. The Manassas office is one of the oldest and largest franchises, entering our 17th year. We surround our employees with a warm, caring work environment that reflects in the way we support seniors around the county.
We seek a self-motivated individual for a full-time external marketing position. The successful candidate will be driven, capable of acting independently, and excel at creating new contacts and new relationships. This position will be responsible for all aspects of promoting our services to the market, including:
- plan and run promotional events
- plan, implement, and coordinate all digital marketing efforts
- manage own schedule
- generate weekly reports of metrics on both effort expended and results observed.
A background in sales & marketing is necessary. (Industry experience a plus; not a requirement.) This full-time position is in Manassas, VA and includes activity throughout Prince William County.
This position offers a base salary with commission and incentives linked to performance.
- Familiar with, and has a tolerance for, Cold Calling
- Adept at developing relationships
- Qualifies Referral Sources
- Public Speaking
- Event Coordination
- Networking and Network Marketing
- Sales and Marketing experience, min 3 years.
- Results Oriented
- Manages time well
- Handles Rejection Well
- Aggressive and Competitive
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent field (Communication, Business, Marketing, etc.)
This position reports directly to the Owner/Manager.
Teachers & Teacher's Aid
We are seeking Teachers and Assistant Teachers to join our new location in Manassas, VA. The positions will be located at 10951
Samuel Trexler Dr.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
Qualifications (Teachers and Management):
- AA Or BA degree in ECE or related field. CDA with at least 2 years experience.
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Team Player, positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Creative Curriculum,
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!