Manassas Job Description Sample
Home Delivery Driver/Helper
Starting pay for this position is $16.50 per hour, however Havertys Home Delivery drivers often make $35,500 - $44,000 with our additional incentives. Havertys offers excellent benefits and a positive work environment to grow in!
Contact Tiffany Minor at 804.520.8000 ext. 36020 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
The Home Delivery Driver is responsible for the delivery and setup of merchandise in the customers’ home. Driver is expected to perform the necessary functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers’ expectations.
Includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining high performance levels by keeping within the customer time window.
- Drive a Box Truck less than 26K Lbs. (No CDL required)
- Preventing unnecessary exceptions, therefore, eliminating additional stops.
- Accurately communicate and document the delivery transaction using either a mobile device or the provided paperwork.
- Unload or load product as needed at stores or warehouse.
- Setting up and securing goods as needed.
- Deliver or perform service as stated on work orders.
- Complete an accurate equipment report.
- Supervise the delivery assistant.
- Assist in the warehouse or showroom if needed.
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to pass a physical and heavy lifting assessment on an annual basis. Must be able to read maps and follow oral and written instructions. Must maintain good driving record in accordance with Havertys policy. Subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
Must have a current valid drivers license with a clean record.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. S/he will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his/her supervisor.
As a company, we have changed dramatically over the years. As of 1929, we have been a publicly traded company, and today we have over 128 stores in 18 states, serving millions of loyal customers.
In fact, the only thing more remarkable than all the things that have changed since the beginning is all the things that have not - our friendly service, affordable prices, and high quality furniture.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team in our Manassas,
VA 20109 location.
MillerMusmar is committed to the professional standards of competence, objectivity, and care with every service provided. In addition to delivering exceptional client service, we are also a firm who genuinely cares about their employees. We are a mid-size firm with a family feel. We make it our priority to ensure our employees have access to all the latest resources from technology to training.
The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for supervising the accounting staff and review work and will also need to perform routine to moderately complex accounting work and support.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a proactive approach, experience working directly with business clients, ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, and the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks. The Senior Accountant reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
Job Duties and
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Prepares general ledger entries and appropriates reconciliations for month-end, quarterly and year -end closing for multiple clients
- Performs financial statements analysis to summarize current and projects company financial position
- Directs and supervises activities of other accountants and clerical workers performing accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Manages multiple clients and is required to do onsite accounting (travel to DC MD) as well as in-house accounting
- Performs research on accounting issues
- Assists in the implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Management
- Master Degree a plus
- CPA desirable, but not required
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in public accounting firms
Required Abilities and
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Audit background would be preferable, but not required.
- Must have extensive experience in multi-state Sales tax, BPOL and Personal Property Tax Returns
- Should have extensive knowledge in payroll and payroll reporting - Dealings with multi-state payroll are desirable
- Should be familiar with industries such as Government Contracting, Not-for-Profits, and General Business
- Must have expert knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with ProSystem Engagement, Deltek, Procas and/or other government accounting systems, is a plus
- Strong organizational and detailed skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available
CDL Drivers Needed - Sign On Bonus!
Sign-On Bonus Available! $25/hr Training rate!
CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
- Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Phlebotomist II Jo0044755
Position: Phlebotomist II
Hours: M-F 7am-3:30pm
Must have infant draw experience
- Maintain a safe and professional environment
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures
- Maintains required records and documentation
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general
- State Phlebotomy Certification (where required)
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2+ years paid working Phlebotomy experience
- Customer service attitude
- Thorough tube knowledge
- Complete understanding of the order of the draw
- Excellent venipuncture technique
- The ability to successfully draw the hardest of patients
- Ability to draw patient after patient with no re-sticks
- Data entry skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at www.allmedstaffing.com to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Entry Level Brand Ambassador
Hiring Company: ULTIMATE MARKETING
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE TO WOODBRIDGE DAILY
Entry Level Brand Ambassador
DO YOU PRIDE YOURSELF IN ALWAYS WANTING TO GIVE BACK OR BE A PART OF A CHARITABLE TEAM?
HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED AN EXCITING AND REWARDING CAREER WORKING IN MARKETING, ADVERTISING, AND PROMOTIONS?
Ultimate Marketing is seeking a Brand Marketing Representative to work with one of Virginia's fastest growing fundraising and charitable event firms. This growing company develops dynamic event based campaigns that are specifically designed to increase brand awareness on behalf of D.A.R.E America. Ultimate Marketing is experiencing phenomenal growth as a direct result of continuous success, and having significantly increased clients' revenue by attracting new customers and elevating their products to new tiers of distribution.
Ultimate Marketing is interviewing for an ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING AND BRAND AMBASSADOR POSITION that have the opportunity for advancement into management through our management-training program.
CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANY ARE TO PROMOTE AND MAINTAIN A POSITIVE, FUN AND PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE WHILE DEVELOPING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES IN EXISTING AND FUTURE MANAGERS
The perfect candidate must possess enthusiasm, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition, and integrity.
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we would love to hear from you!
· Customer Service
· Promotional Sales
Ultimate Marketing is in the connecting business, plain and simple. We are the window of opportunity for up and coming professionals looking to gain job experience with a rapid growing company in Virginia.
We do NOT participate in head hunting, name generation, or any type of 'pay for position' recruitment. Our clients have hired us at NO cost to the candidate to be able to find the BEST people to work with their growing firms. Our focus is to help ambitious, self-starting job seekers (like you) realize their professional potential by connecting them with job opportunities from employers who place similar value on the need for growth & the drive for success.
Electronic Solder, Clean & Fix Tech
Deister Electronics is seeking an individual or organization to perform basic electronic circuit repair; electronic product cleaning and refurbishment; and other basic electronic product tasks on a contract basis.
Will pick up product for basic repair/cleaning/refurbishment/firmware loading from Deister’s Manassas warehouse on an as needed basis.
Will perform needed services and return to Deister’s warehouse on an agreed upon schedule.
Experienced in basic circuit level electronic repair including soldering and basic electronic measurement skills.
Possess basic tools to perform soldering and electronic test. (Deister will provide any product specific tools and test equipment, if required.)
Have means of transportation to and from work site and Deister’ warehouse. (All product will be under 50 pounds in weight).
Spanish Medical Interpreter
Interested in starting a career that puts your linguistic skills to good use?
Passionate about getting involved within your community?
Join us at Liberty Language Services!
To join the Liberty team and become a trained medical interpreter, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be fluent in both English and your native language(s).
2. You must be authorized to work in the United States (without sponsorship).
3. You must have completed or be willing to complete 40 hours of interpreter training.
4. You must have a flexible schedule.
We are particularly interested in ambitious and linguistically talented individuals who want to work in the field of medical interpretation. Applicants who have yet to complete 40 hours of interpreter training will be directed to our Education Center; we offer several training programs to prepare bilinguals for professional interpretation.
While we encourage speakers of all languages to apply, we have a high demand for the following:
Liberty Language Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Liberty supports employment for all peoples, regardless of race, color, age, gender, status, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, parental status, veteran status, disability, or any other demographic protected under federal and state law. Liberty does not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and is committed to building a safe and respectful environment for its employees.
Our interpreters and translators come from many different backgrounds, and use their experience and training to tactfully and respectfully navigate cultural issues during interpretation sessions; they have received praise by highly respected companies and government agencies for the quality of their work. References are available upon request.
What We Believe In
We believe in the promise of freedom and equality embodied by the Constitution of the United States of America; we understand that this is a nation of immigrants and we believe that they will help to build this nation's future. That is why we are proud to work with multilingual immigrants who have a passion for helping their fellow community members understand American culture and communicate with American society.
Retail Store Manager
We are seeking a strong leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who can drive store sales and build a quality experience for our customers. As a Retail Store Manager you will be entrusted with managing a full retail store operation.
- Prior experience in sales, retail, vehicle accessories and inventory management
- Possess an understanding of Point of Sales systems
- Customer Service focus
- Familiar with storage sheds, trailers and aftermarket accessories for vehicles
- Strong mechanical background
- Experience with installing vehicle accessories is a plus (willingness to install accessories as needed, is required)
- Ability to think critically and find solutions
- Capable of standing, lifting and handling equipment weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Good driving record
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures, gazebos, and outdoor furniture. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 56 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee
2nd shift 4pm - 1am - mon - fri
The purpose of this position is:
Performs repetitive operations to mass-produce products such as sterile cell culture media, salt solutions, reagents, buffers, antibiotics, therapeutics, and other sterile and non-sterile solutions.
This position includes significant duties such as:
• Prepares sterile plastic bottles and sterile bags.
• Washes and sterilizes glass bottles.
• Cleans the main clean room (core).
• Keeps all areas clean, including: Ante Room, Packaging Area, Bag Packaging Area, Tank Room, Clean Halls, Bottle Washing Room, Tank Room Office, and other related areas.
• Keeps neat and accurate records.
• Sterilizes production items by using the Autoclaves and Dry Heat Ovens.
• Assists with the changeover of all manufacturing equipment as specified for the specific container being manufactured.
• Has all materials ready and available for use for each production run. This may include: all packaging materials (bottles, caps, boxes, etc.), cars, barrels, sterile gasket/clamp/end-piece/ kit, sterile hemostats, container certificates, tie wraps, tie wrap gun, 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), appropriate disinfectants, and other materials as required for a specific production run.
• Performs torque and fill checks as specified for bottle runs.
• Rotates to various pre and post filling positions (prepping materials, packing, labeling, rework, bagging, etc.) as production needs are required.
• Stocks all gowning materials for production.
• Shrink wraps and labels pallets.
• Follows all rules and regulations of Mediatech policies, in addition to maintaining current status training on SOP’s for manufacturing.
• Reads and interprets documents, writes routine reports, and completes batch records accurately and concisely.
Works in a manufacturing environment, where regularly exposed to automated equipment lines and the noise and/or vibration resulting from them. Occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. Proper PPE and gowning will be provided to worker. Steel toe protectors will be provided to those working in manufacturing. May be required to purchase safety shoes.
High School Diploma or GED required.
No previous experience required.
Steel toed shoes may be required, Slip on shoe covers are available onsite
Durable Medical Equipment Representatives Needed
Durable Medical Equipment Representatives Needed $18-$23/hour
Full and part-time positions available
Advanced Medical Systems is seeking representatives to help manage DME (durable medical equipment) programs in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland area.
Responsibilities will include educating patients on the clinical benefits of back and neck braces for the purposes or reducing pain and regaining function. Reps will be assigned to specific offices to ensure proper paperwork for billing purposes.
· No prior DME experience required
· Healthcare background is a plus
· Room for growth within the company
· Training will be provided
AMS also provides business solutions to the medical industry through corporate partnerships.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!