Manchaca Job Description Sample
Retail Sales Consultant
Are you interested in a retail sales position that you can turn into a fun and rewarding career with a great company? Join our team at Haverty Furniture Companies! A trusted name and iconic brand in the furniture business, we continue to guarantee the same excellent quality, prices, and customer service that we were founded upon over 130 years ago. Due to our continued tremendous annual growth, we are seeking top candidates to fill open positions as Retail Sales Consultants.
Whether you are experienced in the furniture business, looking to make a career change or just beginning your career, we are committed to your success with us. Our paid training program will teach you everything you need to know about how we serve our customers and our product line, along with providing the support of our entire team as you help customers create their warm and inviting dream home.
Our stores attract a large volume of foot traffic that includes many loyal repeat customers. The opportunities are there for you! We offer a generous commission structure with a guaranteed income feature that allows you the potential to earn $30,000 to $100,000 a year, with some of our top consultants making over six figures! Our unique guaranteed income component provides base earnings, giving you peace of mind. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Providing design advice to customers in order to help build the sale and increase your average ticket
• Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up
• Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
• Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
• Following up with customers on a timely basis after delivery
• Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
• Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
Retail Sales Consultant (Furniture Sales)
As a Retail Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Positive and engaging personality
• Creative flare and energetic attitude
• Ability to overcome customer objections
• Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
• Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
• Relevant experience, preferred but not required
If you have integrity, concern for others, are dependable, like to achieve, and enjoy building people centered relationships while being rewarded, then Havertys is the right Fit for you!
As a Retail Sales Consultant with Haverty Furniture Companies, you will be part of an established and stable organization that is as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We are proud to maintain a family-owned feel no matter how large we grow. We provide not only excellent earning potential and benefits, but you will also find a great work-life balance with us, as you will typically work a 40 hour week. We also employ cutting-edge technology for purchase completion and delivery linked to your iPad to ensure that you are able to provide your customers with the most efficient and reliable service possible.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to earn $30,000-$100,000 or more per year
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) w/ company match
• Sick time
• Comprehensive paid training
• Potential for a rewarding long-term career
Earn a great living, and build a lifelong career!
Restaurant General Manager - Local QSR Concept
ImmediateOpportunity for High Energy Restaurant General Manager with a Great Austin Local QSR Concept! Looking for professional Restauranteurs who want to help grow a Great Concept and grow their Careers. This exciting opportunity offers great training, great compensation & benefits and much more!
Manager Candidates will need 2-4 years of Management Experience in Fast Food or Quick Service Restaurants Building and Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service and the ability to Drive Profits.
If you meet the requirements as a General Manager and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
$50-$60K Base Salary Plus Monthly Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Weekly and Monthly Bonus
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Growing Company
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Construction Landscape Laborer / Technician
Job Title: Landscape and
Status: Full Time
Pay Rate: $13-$14/hr
We are looking for individuals experienced with general landscaping and irrigation system installation to join our team. Qualified applicants will be active, energetic, and able to work on their feet all day. We offer benefits and a Monday-Friday schedule, with occasional Saturdays, as needed. The crew will meet at our office in Buda and ride together to the job site each day.
· Install irrigation systems
· Plant trees, shrubs, and other plants
· Lay grass
· Dig trenches
· Operate machinery
· Follow instructions provided by Crew Leader
· Minimum 1 year landscape experience (sprinkler/irrigation system installation experience a plus)
· 2+ years preferred
· Experience operating bobcat, trencher, and other machinery a plus
Benefits (eligible after probationary period)
· Health Insurance
· Simple IRA plan
Keywords: Gardener, Greenskeeper, Grounds Maintenance Worker, Grounds Person, Grounds Worker, Grounds/Maintenance Specialist, Groundskeeper, Landscape Specialist, Landscape Technician, Outside Maintenance Worker, Irrigation technician, Irrigation specialist, Softscape, Hardscape
We are a full-service employment agency with more than 7 years connecting businesses with premium talent. Our recruiting team provides companies with custom tailored solutions that provide the best in flexible labor programs. No need to look further, join our growing agency today and launch your career to new heights!
Model Home Attendant/Greeters
Model HomeGreeters in Beautiful New Model Homes
$10/hr. - As needed basis (PRN Assignments)
Model Homes are open 10 am- 6 pm
Mostly midweek assignments
Areas needed: Manchaca, Kyle or Buda area - Pick your area - work near your home!
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Ever thought about working in a beautiful model home? Looking to go back to work, retired, needed part-time employment, enjoy meeting and talking with people? If so, this is a wonderful opportunity to work in lovely model homes. Work assignments close to home, your availability and demand from the home builders.
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floorplans (no selling)
- Have guests complete registration cards
- Offer tours of the model home tours if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- General office duties such as answering phones and directions to community
- No real estate experience required- Professional and must enjoy speaking with people
- Communication via cell phone with email and texting capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable, good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to stand and climb stairs throughout the model home
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
WE STAFF FOR AUSTIN AREA and SURROUNDING HOME BUILDERS
The Right people, Right now
Maintenance Apartment Supervisor (Epa Ii/Cpo)-Col Grand @ Onion Creek
The Service Manager reports to a Property Manager and works to ensure apartment units and facilities for an assigned apartment community are in good working order and maintained to standards for MAA. Primary responsibilities include coordinating the maintenance team to ensure the repair and maintenance of property facilities and apartment units; prompt and courteous responses to service requests; an adequate supply of market ready apartments to meet leasing demand; property appearance which meets or exceeds standards. The Service Manager assists with hiring, training, and developing assigned staff which may include painters and/or landscaping staff.
As a property team member on-site, the successful candidate will embody and work to reinforce MAA’s Core Values throughout all aspects of MAA. Those values include:
- Appreciating the uniqueness of each individual
- Communicating openly and with integrity
- Embracing opportunities
- Doing the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates on-site maintenance staff, including hiring, training, and coaching. May oversee the landscape and housekeeping functions of the property.
- Receives, organizes, and prioritizes maintenance work orders. Performs services as requested by residents or preventative maintenance as required to keep equipment operating efficiently.
- Ensures that work orders are completed properly and promptly by repairing or replacing equipment personally or by coordinating the efforts of the maintenance team.
- Assists other maintenance staff with complex and/or labor intensive work orders to ensure jobs are completed safely and timely.
- Contacts and oversees vendors for work not performed in-house. Inspects and approves contracted work completed.
- Develops and maintains preventive maintenance schedule and assigns tasks for completion by maintenance staff.
- Coordinates service staff to ensure market-ready turns of vacant apartment units to specifications as quickly as possible to meet leasing demand.
- Monitors and regularly inspects the property, apartment units, landscape, and maintenance repairs for quality, readiness and safety. Identifies and addresses needs for improvement, repair and/or replacement. Operates a motor vehicle.
- Keeps the maintenance shop clean, organized and in good working order. May order necessary equipment, parts and supplies for the community based upon the maintenance budget.
- Communicates and shares information with property and regional management regarding overall property maintenance condition, status, and staff. Ensures maintenance goals and objectives are mutually understood and provides feedback. Ensures adherence to MAA policies and safety rules; complies with MAA policies for reporting incidents.
- Ensures the resolution of resident issues and complaints in cooperation with the staff.
- Works on-call as required by MAA’s 24-hour routine maintenance guarantee.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma/GED and three to five years of experience in facility maintenance and/or mechanical repair required, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- HVAC experience required
- EPA Type II or III or Universal license required; CAMT is required in Florida only
- Valid driver’s license from the state of residence required
- Supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit repair and maintenance
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of other household appliances, lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Supervisory and leadership skills to delegate and guide the work activities of others
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing
- Knowledge and skills to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or communications devices
Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, bend, walk use hands and fingers to control objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. The associate must be able to lift 25 pounds individually and up to 50 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks, additional persons).
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports, and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see small details.
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather conditions as well as dirt and/or dust.
APPLY THROUGH ZIP RECRUITER AND THIS DIRECT LINK:
Weight Loss Specialist, Austin, TX (South Parke Meadows, Bee Cave)
Why Quick Weight Loss?
Our program has helped thousands of individuals take control of their health, lose weight, and most importantly sustain the weight loss through a commitment to healthy habits. While our science and nutrition backed approach is proven to work, we know it’s the personal touch of the Q-Crew that helps our clients tackle challenges or setbacks that test their commitment. If you want to actively help people find health and strength for life, join the Q-Crew. It may be the best decision you’ll ever make!
The Weight Loss Specialist is responsible for providing one-on-one counseling and support to current and potential clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Inform potential new clients of the benefits and structure of our nutritional plan
- Meet with clients throughout the day as they walk into the center to provide advice and strategies to help with their weight loss journey
- Call clients to followup with their progress.
- Work with department leadership team to address client concerns as they arise to provide the best possible experience.
- Meet performance goals
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong interest in health and wellness
- Strong customer service experience
- Sales background
- Must be fluent in English
- Proactive and Energetic attitude
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Nutrition or related fields; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Through a combined 38 weight loss management centers in Texas and Florida, Quick Weight Loss offers a proprietary, retail-based weight loss program that teaches customers how to lose weight through nutritional programs that are augmented with significant one-on-one, in-person counseling and supplemental product sales. Quick Weight Loss’s nutritional programs teach clients how to eat well-balanced diets without counting calories or eating pre-packed food, and high frequency, in-person counseling drives accountability and positive customer outcomes.
Founded in 1988, Quick Weight Loss is poised for growth through acquisitions and entry into new markets. The centers are conveniently located with multiple locations in South Florida and Houston, with new market build-outs underway in Tampa and Austin.
Quick Weight Loss has a strong track record of success and is led by a team of seasoned, well-regarded executives. In 2016, Sentinel Capital Partners and Skyline Global Partners invested in Quick Weight Loss, positioning the company for success in their next phase of growth. Quick Weight Loss expects to have over 50 center locations in five major metropolitan cities by the end of 2018, in addition to actively pursuing acquisitions for entry into new cities.
Event Porter Service
Pristine Cleaning of Austin is looking for qualified individuals for extensive and demanding Porter Service for special events from December through SXSW. In search of individuals to work to work various shifts from Sunday- Saturday, 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 a.m.
- Self Starter
- Works Well Independently
- Follows Orders well
- Works well with other
- Gathering Trash
- Taking Out Trash
- Cleaning before and after Service events
- Sweeping as needed
- Mopping as needed
- Clearing off Tables
- Ensuring event centers are clean and maintained
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience ranging from front-end UI to the backend database. Most of our work is done with C# , SQL , and VB.Net, so the right applicant would already have a significant level of experience in Microsoft .Net Frameworks.
- Code design, implementation of new features, unit testing, and maintenance activities for several Microsoft .NET based software product.
- Maintain existing applications with an eye for improvement.
- Ensure code quality, scalability, extensibility exists across all products.
- Work with the broader team on architecture, build, release and execution of application delivery to support the current and future business needs including functional feature development, scalability, and everyday production support.
- Apply solid programming principles, work collaboratively in an energetic team-centric environment, drive unit testing and devops deployment principles.
- B.S. Computer Science
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework
- 2+ years’ experience writing web apps in C#, ASP.Net MVC, and SQL
- 2+ years in depth database driven application architecture and design
- 2+ years of large application development experience
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Must have a deep working understanding of multi-tier database driven app development.
- Good analytical mind, problem solving skills, able and willing to learn.
- Must be well organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- SaaS product development leveraging a cloud-based environment such as AWS or Azure a plus
- Mobile experience in iOS and/or Android
Concrete Cutting/ Core Rig Operator
Southern Cutting and Coring is growing and looking for a skilled individuals to join our team. We are looking for responsible individuals who work well with others, who want to further their experience & knowledge and who want to grow with a great team.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Mathematical aptitude helpful (willing to train measurements & calculations)
Must have a valid driver's licenses and good driving history.
Be able to pass a drug screen & back ground check
Must have reliable transportation
Good communication skills
Ability to work days/nights/weekends
Ability to work from heights
OSHA 10 Certificate is a Plus
Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Must have steel toe leather work boots
Southern Cutting & Coring has been working on commercial demolition projects in Central Texas. We are fully licensed and insured demolition contractors in Austin and San Antonio, Texas. When quality service counts for your GPR scanning, concrete coring, concrete saw-cutting and wall-sawing, our team of professionals are here to provide our clients with quality service work and customer service making it easy to do business with us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!