Manhattan Job Description Sample
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
Burgerfi Ðÿ” Restaurant Assistant Manager
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation! We're redefining the way people eat burgers!
Behind every BurgerFi experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat, eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a diverse, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career.
Focal points for this position include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The Assistant Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
- Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
- Track KPI’s and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
- Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team members
- Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
- A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year
- QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
- Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
- Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
- Openness to relocation based upon future openings is considered a plus
- Career Growth Opportunities – 20+ BURGERFI openings in the next year
- Paid Time Off – 2+ weeks of Vacation every year
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and More)
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
- Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
BURGERFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Investment Banking - Senior Associate Or Vice President
Capstone Headwaters (“CSHW”) is a one of the largest and most active independent investment banking firms in the United States. CSHW has a rich 15+ year history of achieving extraordinary results for middle market entrepreneurs, business owners, private equity groups, investors and creditors.
Headquartered in Boston and Denver, Capstone Headwaters has over 150 professionals across 19 offices in the US, UK and Brazil with a global reach that spans an additional 30 countries. The firm offers a fully integrated suite of corporate finance services, including merger & acquisition, debt & equity private placement, corporate restructuring, valuation & fairness opinion, and financial advisory services. With 16 dedicated industry groups, Capstone Headwaters delivers sector-specific expertise through large, cross-functional teams on a global basis.
CSHW has been recognized as one of the top investment banks to work for, the top 3 most referred firms, and received “Middle Market Firm of the Year” honors for the past seven years. For more information, visit www.capstoneheadwaters.com.
CSHW Industrial Technology Group (ITG) http://www.capstoneheadwaters.com/industry-focus/industrial-technology, which is located in both New York and Orange County, CA, is an entrepreneurial, young and one of the leading sector groups in the firm. ITG advises companies that provide mission-critical, highly engineered, differentiated and intelligent hardware and software products and services to factories, warehouses & distribution centers, buildings, and critical infrastructure. Specific technologies of focus are Factory & Warehouse Automation Technologies, Robotics, Fluid Handling & Flow Control, Optics, Lasers and Photonics, Power Production & Management, Sensors & Instruments, and Water Technologies & Solutions among others. Our team has a strong track-record of providing unbiased, creative advice that consistently leads to exceptional results and high transaction close rate.
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, high-integrity, nimble, self-starting individual who is committed to the overall success & growth of the team and is eager to lead on day-to-day, heavy-lifting execution for live transactions. This candidate should have a strong grasp of middle market M&A and capital raising transaction execution and processes and possess the skillsets required to interact with clients of varying backgrounds and is well informed about middle-market deal market dynamics. Interest in and prior history of working in similar technical industries (industrials, technology, aerospace & defense, healthcare, etc.) is a BIG plus.
With exceptional personal productivity and satisfactory employee performance, the hired candidate will have the opportunity to be promoted within the group. In addition, the candidate will partake in the group’s transparent compensation model that allows team members to share in the upside of the team’s overall success.
- Lead day-to-day transaction execution under direction of Managing Directors
- Management, training and stewardship of analysts and/or associates
- Leading pitch drafting as well as transaction marketing documents
- Assisting in thoughtfully identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our ITG sectors, investors, buyers, etc. over time
- Managing and executing on buyer interaction, transaction due diligence, etc.
- Review and oversee development of financial models, valuation analyses, research,
- Maintain strong relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Lead on shaping industry reports and other marketing materials
- Support new business and marketing initiatives as appropriate
- Demonstrate a commitment to the group’s success on new opportunities, mandates and overall growth
- Will possess or be expected to pass the FINRA series 79 exam (Investment Banking Professional)
- Four-year degree in finance, accounting, economics, engineering, liberal arts or similar
- At least four years of investment banking or active M&A transaction execution experience
- High degree of maturity, integrity, demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and work product quality
- Understanding of key M&A deal dynamics, transaction process, transaction legalese, etc.
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Solid understanding of financial statements and financial modeling
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Capital IQ
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Licensed Massage Therapist / Holistic Wellness Practitioner
We are a holistic wellness center and day spa looking for immediate hire of a massage therapist.
Ideal candidate is passionate about the profession, able to represent our brand, and has a desire to grow in the long term.
Our work culture is focused on connecting healing arts practitioners to a clientele looking for a brand they can trust. Our clients appreciate the high degree of care and quality that we cater to each person.
This is a great opportunity for a professional massage therapist dedicated to this line of work, looking for a long-term career, and to be a critical part of a small team.
We're a 5 star rated establishment (on yelp, facebook, Google) with a loyal following of patrons. Our full line of services include: Yoga studio (yoga, meditation, tai chi), massage, facials and skin care, manicure pedicure, waxing & threading, Sauna & Oxypod, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, and an Ayurvedic doctor.
Extensive training will be provided for various, specialized massage protocols based on eastern wellness practices
- Must be very professional in work ethic with excellent hospitality skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a massage therapist.
- Team player and able to take ownership of our brand.
- Willing to learn new massage protocols.
- Licensed in state of New Jersey
- Able to work weekends
- Experience/exposure to Ayurveda is a huge a plus, but not required.
- Additional body work specialities such as myofacial trigger point release, craniosacral, etc. are highly desirable.
- Other qualifications such as acupuncturist, mani/pedi tech, etc. are highly desirable but not required.
Senior Software Engineer
Responsible for the design and development of software. Interprets product requirements and creates architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software applications. Supports pre-sales and sales customer engagements, maintains customer relationships and manages integrations with customer’s software infrastructure. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis of software. Reviews and improves on existing systems, making use of new technologies and methodologies to seek continual improvement of existing software.
- Strong skills in C++, Java or other OO programming languages
- Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to learn quickly with an understanding of security problems and assumptions
- At least 5 years of prior software development experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience delivering enterprise or consumer software
- Knowledge of enterprise search technologies (e.g. Lucene, Solr, Elastic)
- Knowledge of Scala
- Knowledge 4GL scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Experience working with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Knowledge of modern database technologies (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with SaaS applications and web services
- Experience with data security products or cryptographic implementations
- Understanding of basic machine learning algorithms and their uses
- Independent working
Skincare Advisor (Consultant)
Make-Up Advisor (Consultant)
This position is for our office in Manhattan, NYC.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Do you like learning on the go, tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape in social media advertising and technology? Are you passionate about content creation, digital marketing, and driving conversations that turn into high-value business leads? Do you enjoy crafting copy that compels people to take action? Then you may be our new Marketing Coordinator.
As our new Marketing Coordinator, you will be right in the center of everything related to Business Development, Sales, and Marketing.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our solution, combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise, runs in the background creating an open environment for discussions and offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Define, plan, and execute on the content marketing and digital advertising strategy for BrandBastion with the main aims being to:
- Raise awareness and position BrandBastion as a thought leader in the advertising and marketing space,
- Increase our pipeline of relevant sales leads, and
- Educate our customers on what we offer.
- Identify gaps in our marketing and sales funnel and develop content to address those gaps, in order to guide new customers through the journey of subscribing to our products, from the very first touchpoint long into the customer relationship.
- Work closely with the business development and customer success teams to ensure from a content perspective that we deliver and exceed our promises to our customers, who are some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Manage content across email (including CRM list management) blasts, website, blog, and social media.
- Manage search and display digital advertising across Google ads and other B2B platforms e.g. LinkedIn.
- Work closely with the Growth and Customer Success team to understand FAQs from prospects and customers to create fresh, relevant, and value-adding content.
- Plan for and attend various events such as industry networking events, meetings with customers, conferences, summits, and other similar events across the US on behalf of the BrandBastion team.
- Track and report on key metrics and KPIs.
- Work closely with management and the engineering team to understand our targeted industry verticals, new product features, product roadmaps, upcoming sales trips, and conferences, in order to develop and push out new content that is timely and relevant.
- Develop and improve documentation and processes for creating campaigns and content.
- Get involved in new business development including product marketing, sales, research and innovation, and any other key company projects that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Work closely with leadership and the Growth and Customer Success teams to thoroughly understand our Account-Based Sales approach and brand voice in order to reach prospects effectively.
- Hungry, curious and persistent nature with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with CMS and CRM tools (any email and contact management tool, any publishing tool).
- Recent digital marketing experience (within the past 2 years) with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues (e.g. HTML formatting, optimizing images) and learn new tools quickly on the job.
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with a variety of tools and software
- Metric and performance-driven.
- Desire to keep abreast of and knowledgeable about evolving best practices for digital marketing.
- Have an interest in technology, the world’s leading brands, and a strong desire to learn about the industry and BrandBastion's solution.
- Familiarity with the Google G Suite Business applications is a huge plus point as we collaborate heavily on content using these apps to create slide decks, proposals, and documents.
- Willingness to travel and to occasionally be available for meetings outside of regular working hours as needed.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.
Senior Account Executive
We are currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as a Sales Associate to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing our unique sales process tools. If you have prior sales experience and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Platinum offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
- Up to $1000 per sale in Up Front Commissions
- Lifetime residuals
- 1% of Processing Volume for monthly residuals ($50,000 per month = $500 Lifetime Residual).
- Monthly bonus
- Industry leading sales training
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Ability to Offer Cash Discounting – No need to hard sell. The merchant pays ONLY $64.95 per month no matter how much they process.
We offer a competitive compensation package including upfront commissions paid daily, monthly bonus, and lifetime residuals from day one with no quotas.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!