Manipulator Operator Job Description Sample
Press Operator Level III
SUMMARY Upon completion of predefined training period, basic knowledge that allows operator to operate pre-programmed computer controlled open die or closed die hydraulic forging press and manipulators to bend, form, and straighten simple metal bars. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of Company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable Company policies and procedures.
In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of Company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives. Basically trained in the operations involved with the operation of the forge presses and auxiliary systems, including ability to control the speed and tonnage without fault, as well as mechanical, hydraulic and electronic operations. Constant supervision required.
Know the roles and relationships of each member of the press forge crew and where they are and their responsibilities during the operation of the press. After a predefined training period is completed, has gained a basic knowledge of most commonly produced materials and their characteristics with regard to forging. Basic ability to read and understand shop traveler, operating procedures, blueprints, and instructions regarding entering forge data into press and manipulator controls.
Knowledge of recording forge data for future use, complete production reports and SPC documentation. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS Above average eye/hand coordination.Must be able to work well with other.Familiar various equipment used in the press control booth, including press controls, computer (file storage) and keyboard, joysticks, push buttons and foot pedals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Requisition ID: 9715
Immediate Need For Press Operator In Hobby
Job Description Position Profile: Isothermal press team members will work with High Temperature furnaces and Isothermal Press Components to uniformly forge and heat isothermal parts to prescribed temperatures, duration and quenching process to manufacture parts with conforming grain structures.
Essential Functions: This is a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities, and is not all inclusive. Incumbent(s) may and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
Demonstrates understanding of isothermal forging processes in the capacity of successful forging of isothermal forgings. Reads work orders and blueprints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations. Operates control systems for isothermal furnace loading operations.
Operates Isothermal Press Controls to turn on, check system, initiate press set- up, load dies and tooling into press and remove tooling after forge run is complete. Assists in developing and writing procedural and operational work instructions, FMEA-s and other required documentation Monitors all system status and alarms, including, but not limited to, vacuum, cooling water, argon, air, electrical, furnace and die heater TC-s, manipulator and part positioning, etc. Follows all procedures and escalates accordingly any indications, alarms or system malfunctions.
Monitors quality of product to ensure meeting quality and dimensional specifications and takes appropriate action when out of specification product is identified. Ensure complete data for quality review before final submission to the customer. . Measure and inspect parts using various inspection tools (Calipers, Gauges, Micrometers etc.) to ensure conformance to product specifications, fills out inspection reports and inspects/identifies sign of non-fill, wedge, tearing, lapping and cracking. Completes accurate die stack assemblies and planning based on successful mastery of all other major job operations. Maintains a safe and organized work area and follows all company policy, safety and procedures
Requirements Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Written Expression
The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand. Written Comprehension
The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. Production and Processing
Knowledge or ability to learn of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Reading Comprehension
Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Critical Thinking
Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Oral Comprehension
The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Deductive Reasoning
The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense Microsoft Office Suite
The ability to understand, navigate, manipulate and create, Excel, Word, PowerPoint documents as well as the Outlook platform. Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Interpret graphs and analyze temperature data. Physical Demands: Often required to wear common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats.
Continuously required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nickel and titanium manufacturing facility. Exposure to: moving mechanical parts; wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme cold, extreme heat, vibration; loud noise level Basic Qualifications High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Minimum 1 years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment or military mechanic experience. Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S.
Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Preferred Qualifications Previous military and/or mechanical experience related to hydraulic maintenance
Highlights AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING: Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees Group insurance options* Service bonus plan Holiday pay plan Weekly electronic pay options Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills Exclusive online employee community Employee assistance program available at no cost Corporate discounts Transportation Spending Accounts Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator
We are actively seeking for a talented, polished and professional Printer Operator /Print Press Operator /Print Press Setup Operator with one of our technology client in
Raleigh, North Carolina .
Raleigh, North Carolina
Industry: Technology Client
Required level of education: Minimum High School Diploma
Duration: 10 - 12+ Months (Possible temp to hire)
Rate: $14.11/hr; W2
- Experience in Print Press operation and Mailroom operation is highly preferred.
- Operate digital and color equipment as required
- Possesses skills and competencies to deliver contracted customer requirements
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating, and hole punchers)
- Operate office/production equipment (printer, copier, fax, scan)
- Apply asset tags to office equipment and update database
- Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
- Process basic forms and update information using a PC Collect and submit meter reads
- Respond to print /copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
- Operate high volume printers and copiers as required
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment
Able to demonstrate computer skills Functional knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.) Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet -- Create spreadsheets -- Use standard formulas -- Sort -- Filter, and create graphs -- Import/export information -- Embed files into applications -- Move data between Word and Excel Able to demonstrate ability to use / locate devices (drives, files, printers) attached to network Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive emails , find, open and save documents and files, perform data entry Able to demonstrate ability to use internet explorer for web browsing , send documents to preconfigured printer. Able to demonstrate basic math skills (division, multiplication, percentages) Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism.
2Nd Press Operator / Feeder Operator
Vision Graphics is a mid-sized, privately owned Denver printing, direct mail and marketing services company. We are seeking a qualified candidate for an opening in our pressroom. We are looking for an energetic go-getter who seeks opportunities for growth in his or her career. The ideal candidate is a team-player, seeking an opportunity to learn, develop and advance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist First Press Operator in the set up and efficient operation of 8-color HUV, 40” Komori sheetfed press – ensuring on-time, high quality and quantity.
- Read and understand the department schedule, job ticket and specifications.
- Work with Receiving to stage materials for print jobs using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Load printing plates for next job.
- With First Press Operator, use computer systems to setup and calibrate print jobs.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure it meets job specifications.
- Assist First Press Operator in making adjustments, performing maintenance, making minor repairs to the equipment, and keeping press area clean and organized at all times.
- Work with management and press team to set, measure and achieve productivity goals.
- Must be available for required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as a press feeder operator, second press operator or pressman.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn, grow, and seek future promotion.
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and be able to maintain attention to detail.
- Must be patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be teachable, and able to multi-task.
- Must have basic knowledge of and be comfortable with computers and software.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50 lbs throughout a work shift.
This is a full-time, regular position. Benefits include paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). Pre-employment screening required.
Equipment Operator / Yard Truck Operator
Equipment operator will be responsible for using a Shuttle Truck, also called a Yard Truck or Hostler, to move trailers on the property. These tasks include, but are not limited to safely towing, backing up and parking trailers, as well as moving equipment and general labor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Shuttle Truck / Yard Truck and other various equipment to move trailers and containers on the facility
- Follow directions of supervisors
- Complete paperwork associated with load instructions (must exhibit a strong attention to detail)
- Understand and comply with safety procedures
- Properly use all of the required personal protection equipment (PPE) required for specific tasks (i.e. hard hats, gloves, reflective vests, safety glasses, etc.)
- Identify abnormal noises and mechanical problems associated with equipment and communicate problems to Foremen and Supervisors.
- Avoid damage to equipment, property, fellow workers and public
- Keeping equipment clean
- Assist with other projects for the company in addition to regular job responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Exhibits strong ability to work as a team with other co-workers
- Complies with safety policies at all times
- Demonstrates hustle and a strong work ethic
- Must be dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works hard to meet deadlines
Essential Physical & Mental Functions:
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Multi-task and set priorities effectively
- Excellent hand, eye and foot coordination
- Accomplish goals in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude
- Overtime as required to meet deadlines
- Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which can include hot, cold, and inclement weather, and exposure to dust
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Use of personal protection equipment is required
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Asphalt Paver Operator / Screed Operator
The position should have extensive knowledge of paving operations, equipment, quality control measures, and standard procedures. Strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team to efficiently complete jobs to the highest customer satisfaction.
- Perform paver pre-check including all fluid levels per checklist before starting
- Work with screed operator for paver set up and set up automatic controls to ensure straight consistent joints on both sides – It's imperative to create clean lines.
- Maintain production rates and paver speed for highest quality optimizing trucking, rolling and finishing.
- Communicate any issues, concerns or problems to paving foreman throughout the shift.
- Assist paving crew with quality control corrections while mat is still hot and clean up between trucks or during breaks in paving.
- Check all manholes and water valves after paving to ensure they are turned up to proper grade and properly cleaned during that shift
- Post Shift – Clean paver and job, breakdown or stage the machine in designated locations.
- Train and cross train crew members as requested.
- Perform all paving aspects as needed
- Work as a team
- Experience preferred but not mandatory. We will train if needed
- Must be available to work on Saturday and Sundays as well as work overtime during the paving season
- Ability to be self-motivating, dependable, a team player, and perform duties with little supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and more.
- Must have valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to and from work sites.
Operator / Operator Trainee (Off Of I70 And Peoria)
COLORADO Privately-owned Commercial Printer has immediate openings at both of its Metro Denver locations. We are a leading commercial web printer in the Western U.S. providing print and fulfillment services to catalogues & specialty magazine customers across the nation. Reply today to work in a fast-paced print manufacturing environment. WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS.
We are currently hiring for Operator(s). Position is responsible for overseeing, directing and working along-side crew assigned to machine on shift.
Primary Position Duties:
Responsible for team achieving production requirements
Follows proper procedural guidelines
Oversees, directs and is responsible for entire crew assigned to machine on shift
Receives and understands production schedule
Responsible for basic maintenance of machinery
Trains other crew members when needed, passing on knowledge and experience
Follows all safety measures as instructed and makings sure crew does same
Other duties as assigned
Position works 8 hours shifts, Monday – Friday, we have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available at the I70 and Dahlia Location
Position works 11 or 12 hour shifts, 3 on, 4 off rotating schedule at the Santa Fe and Evans Location
$15.00-$18.00 - DOE
Paid Vacation & Holidays
401(k) after 6 months’ employment and age 21
Qualified applicants must:
Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. as required through the shift and from time to time.
Be able to operate a pallet jack, or be willing to learn
Be able to operate a forklift, or be willing to learn
5+ years of prior Machine Operator experience.
Preferred Qualifications include:
Previous experience operating the following types of machines:
Printing Press Equipment
We take care of every aspect of the project from printing and binding to mailing and shipping, on time and on budget. With over 450 employees, Publication Printers Corp. operates 24/7, using state-of the art technology and equipment. This high level of efficiency allows us to provide top quality at competitive prices.
Our Mission Statement:
Publication Printers Corp. will provide quality, commercial offset web printing at competitive prices meeting or exceeding our customers' expectations.
We will focus on service, honesty and excellence to ensure satisfied and repeat customers.
We will remain focused on technological advancements and integrate them into our manufacturing processes.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. We will consistently offer options to our customers and continue to purchase product from well-managed forests that are produced in an environmentally sound method.
We will provide a safe and supportive environment for our employees. We will offer a workplace that encourages growth and promotes pride in workmanship.
Machine Operator - Process Operator
Performs basic hand or machine tasks in support of the manufacture and finishing of parts. Follows departmental procedures to successfully and safely complete these tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and uncluttered work area; removes metal chips from machines resulting from cutting processes.
- Performs basic visual inspection to identify obvious cosmetic flaws as well as verifying part compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards by using simple go/no-go gauges, calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, thread gauges, and height gauges.
- Loads and unloads assigned machines; prepares raw materials, follows loading procedures, removes parts from machine, washes and deburrs as necessary, stacks in designated baskets or boxes and delivers completed parts to the next operation.
- Observes machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction, reports problems to Lead person or Set-up Personnel.
- Assembles main tubes by using adhesive, tightening and cleaning equipment with assistance from trained operator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow a rule or basic set of rules i.e. following work instructions.
- Ability to use basic shop math.
- Basic input skills with computer applications.
- Demonstrate proficient manual dexterity and superior eye hand coordination.
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Thurs-Sat 500am-530pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!