Mannequin Mold Maker Job Description Sample
Mold Maker Environment – All Skills, All Levels Needed
Mold Maker Environment – All skills, all levels needed
11-Nov-2017 to 01-Dec-2018 (CST)
Chicago, IL, USA
Full Time Great benefits including medical, dental, 401k Email Me This Job For over 60 years,Janler Corporation has built top-quality, high-precision, multi-cavity, high-production, single-face and stack molds. And we've built a great reputation with an impressive team behind it. Janleris currently seeking exceptional people, at every experience level to fill positions in our mold making shop. Whether you've recently completed your apprenticeship or you have worked in a mold making environment
Applyonline today or stop in Mon-Fri from 3:00-5:00with a resume for an immediate interview at6545 N. Avondale Avenue in Chicago, IL. Examples of roles needed include:
CNC EDM Operator
Detail Grinding Janleris a great place to work, with co-workers who are earn the respect of our customers and of each other every day. If you're a disciplined, motivated, team player who takes pride in your work and have a can-do attitude, you'll fit right in. Apply today to learn more about working at Janler!
Journeyman Mold Maker
Journeyman Mold Maker Job Number: 222618 Category: Skilled Trades Description:
A Journeyman Mold Maker job in Lincolnton, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, laying out and perform all bench, machine and finishing operations required to alter and condition intricately designed and constructed plastic injection molding dies and related fixtures. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School diploma or equivalent with a apprenticeship, and at least ten years of toolmaker experience.
Experience with plastic injection moldings is a must. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility. Journeyman Mold Maker Job duties: • Work from special instructions to either maintain or alter molds to achieve improvements to the original design. • Monitor mold performance and inspect own work or work performed by other tool workers. • Perform difficult machine set-ups and operations that require improvising of tools and machines for adaptation beyond the normal range and capacities of available equipment. • Instruct Toolmakers, Machinists and Technicians in the performance of their duties, including training new employees. • Attend and participate in design reviews. • Manage mold rebuilds, various extensive engineering projects and design modifications to current and new molds.
Qualifications: • High school diploma or equivalent. • Apprenticeship or equivalent knowledge of tooling trade, plastic molding techniques and material characteristics. • 10 years Toolmaker experience • Ability to read blue prints • Able to work weekends and extended hours to meet customers’ satisfaction. • Strong interpersonal skills If you are interested in this Journeyman Mold Maker job in Lincolnton, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity.
Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Lincolnton , NC Minimum Experience (yrs): 10+ Required Education: Other Benefits: Return to search results Email this job to a friend If you have previously registered with us, please
Log into apply for this position. *Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Mold Maker Apprentice - 1St Shift
Job Description Summary # Job Description For immediate consideration, please submit an up to date resume when applying for this position online. The position of Mold Maker Apprentice requires a thorough training in the mold shop best practices. Incumbent will work with Tool Room/Mold Repair Coordinator and plant Engineers to assemble, repair and troubleshoot equipment to support production. Assist in cleaning, blasting, and troubleshooting molds and mold components. This position is required to meet specific guidelines in training, schooling, shadowing and experience set forth by the shop coordinator and COE management team.
Install, clean, and maintain parts on production equipment (Molds) and tools as requested. (Blasting mold components).
Disassemble and assemble molds without damage to components.
Assemble proto-type production equipment.
Assist in setup and debugging of new equipment.
Install plumbing and mechanical devices such as valves, cylinders, flow meters, pressure regulators, gauges, sensors, air lines, motors, gearboxes, pumps, etc.
Light fabrication work. (shields and guarding).
Perform miscellaneous tasks that improve throughput of Mold Repair.
SUPERVISION This position supervises … None
Demonstrated responsibility for meeting deadlines.
Highly motivated self-starter. Must take initiative to complete tasks on time.
Ability to take direction from multiple people and work with minimal supervision.
Capable of working in a team environment.
Innovative and willing to generate new ideas.
Dependable, reliable + Meet priorities and work to timelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Education and Experience: High School This position has the following educational requirements:
Math skills needed: Competency in all basic math and working Knowledge of higher math (including trig, algebra, and geometry) and knowledge of decimal system.
Must be able to interpret readings from indicators, micrometers and assorted gauges. Minimum Required Field(s) of Study:
Preferred: Machinist/Mold maker certificate with desire to continue education into Diploma and or Associates degree. Completion of some of the following course work preferred: Technical Communications, Grinding Operations, Instruments and Measurements, CNC Mill, Computer Numerical Control, and Welding for Machinist Minimum Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities (KSA’s): Basic or Simple KSA Proficient / Working KSA Advanced or Specialized KSA Blueprint reading for assembly Knowledge of machinery Experience that demonstrates mechanical aptitude necessary to build, assemble, troubleshoot, and repair equipment Communication skills
Minimum Physical Requirements or Demands: Use of gauge, hazardous chemicals, and microscope PCP Requirement: # Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East) # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
$12/13 per hour
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Plan
- Business Travel Accident Plan
- International SOS Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Assistance
• Stand-By Personnel - Skilled Division
• Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
• You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
• or send your resume to email@example.com
• We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiring in Tulsa #employment in Tulsa #jobs in Tulsa #staffing in Tulsa #staffing agencies in Tulsa #industrial staffing in Tulsa #work in Tulsa #Tulsa Jobs #hiring in Oklahoma #Oklahoma jobs #Stand-By Personnel #Personnel in Tulsa #local job near me #mold #maker
To be eligible to work through Skilled, you must have been employed within the last two years, or been a full-time student, own your own vehicle and cell phone, and have the skills the client is looking for. Ultimately, the client chooses the people they want working through us at their sites.
Experienced mold maker, CNC helpful
Mold Maker/Tool Maker
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings to manufacture parts to print specifications.
- Ensures parts being fabricated are secured prior to machining, using clamps, vices, etc.
- Prior to machining, measures and marks metal stock to define proper placement of cuts.
- Checks work pieces to ensure they are properly lubricated and/or cooled during machining.
- Develops specifications from general descriptions and draws sketches of a part or product to be fabricated, when necessary.
- Troubleshoots molds to find non-conformance and oversees repairs, as needed.
- Disassembles a mold frame, performs maintenance, and reassembles without blue prints, if needed.
- Fabricates new structural products, using a variety of metalworking machines.
- Fits and manufactures parts for mold assembly.
- Calculates dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or calipers.
LSI SOLUTIONS® located in beautiful Victor, New York, is a dynamic and growing medical device company dedicated to advancing minimally invasive therapeutics through research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of minimally invasive surgical instruments. We have more than doubled in size over the last three years. Employing over 300 employees and still growing! Offering competitive salaries and benefits to all our full time employees. Referrals - Feel free to forward our Website information to your colleagues, friends and family that may also be in search of a new opportunity with a great company. Mold Maker Department: Machining & Fabrication JOB SUMMARY: The Mold Maker is responsible for the new construction of Plastic Injection Molds, Mold Modifications, Mold Repairs assembly, and maintenance. Capable of setting up, run off and testing molds to produce a product meeting specifications and making any necessary modifications. Excellent communications, teamwork, and initiative are required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Identify and troubleshoot tooling, equipment, and process issues
Plans and Prioritizes mold maintenance and repair
Responsible for tracking and maintaining spare mold components
Coordinates mold maintenance and repairs with in-house service or external suppliers as necessary
Maintains PM documentation
Originates simple or complex setups on lathes, grinders and milling machine and maintains set ups
Answers trouble calls from Molding departments as required. Investigates problems and recommends changes to minimize or eliminate the cause of problem to the Supervisor.
Work with Engineers, Tool Designers, etc. providing input to manufacturing capability on new and existing molds
Plan, set-up, and operate all types of machine tools, considering types of materials, tolerances, types of cutting tools, coolants, lubricants, and machine tool feeds and speeds. Ability to hold tolerances down to +/- .0001”
Set up, and operate CNC equipment
Interacts with internal and/or external customers and/or suppliers
Cross-train other employees as needed based upon knowledge and experience
Interpret shop drawings in order to effectively build parts
Perform these and other duties as necessary or required, the inclusion of which will not alter the basic scope of the position EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: + 4-10 years’ injection mold making experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Trade school and / or N.Y.S. Certification Papers, Journeyman Papers KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Able to run variety of shop equipment (i.e., mill, lathe, wire grinder, wire EDM, surface grinder, etc.)
Ability to program and operate CNC equipment
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings
Experience working with close tolerances
Excellent verbal communication skills
Experience working with engineering department and drawings
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Experience with Arburg molding machines a plus PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently required to lift, carry, push and/or pull from 20-40 lbs.
Ability to periodically climb and use color vision/depth perception
Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight hours per day LSI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Mold Maker / Wire EDM Programmer
We are seeking a Mold-Maker / Wire EDM Programmer to join our team!
- Build Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Repair Plastic Injection and Die Cast Molds
- Setup and operate EDM machines
- Make electrodes
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Two years experience in Wire EDM Programming a plus (not required)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to Training
Plastic Injection Mold Maker
An established Pittsburgh based Injection Mold Builder is searching for a Full-Time Tool and Die/Mold Maker. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years mold making experience with a focus on quality and productivity. He or she must be self-motivated, able to work independently as well as with a team, and have a desire to continuously improve their skill sets and technical knowledge.
Perform duties required to perform machining operations and bench work to design and build dies, tools, molds, fixtures, jigs, etc., of complex design, close tolerances and finish requirements, following product drawings and blueprints and applying knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, machining, and assembly procedures.
· Study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize dies or molds to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts, and make recommendations to engineering for function and manufacturability.
· Diagnose and repair existing customer tooling.
· Compute dimensions, plan layout, and determine assembly method and sequence of operations.
· Remove defective parts and repair by smoothing flat and contoured surfaces using scrapers, abrasive stones, and power grinders, and fit and assemble parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms using hand tools or make drawing of part to be fabricated; insert repaired or new part and reassemble die.
· Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machine, EDM machine, and grinder to machine parts and verify conformance of machined parts to drawing or specification.
· Lift dies manually or use hoist and position and secure dies on surface of worktable using devices such as vises, V-blocks, and angle plates.
· Work with machinists, project managers and engineers to solve problems and improve processes.
· Maintain plant & office cleanliness and organization.
· High school diploma or GED required, plus 5 years related machine shop experience, or equivalent education.
· Basic trigonometry and geometry mathematical machinist skills
· Detailed knowledge of CNC machining technique.
· The ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Proficient at reading and understanding measuring devices
· Proficient at reading and understanding blueprints and shop drawings
· Journeyman papers
· MasterCAM experience
Hours: Flexible, Day shift
Competitive Benefit Package:We offer group health plan which includes Vision and Dental coverage. Additional benefits include: 401k, Paid time off, Holiday pay, Disability and
We offer a competitive salary in addition to our attractive benefit package that will be dependent on education and experience.
Tool And Mold Maker
Chattanooga production facility seeking person to handle tooling and mold making for production equipment. Position is second shift, working Monday through Friday 3:00PM to 11:30PM, with overtime required as needed. Starting pay is $18.00/Hour.
Responsibilities for the position are listed below.
- Entire process, from design and casting to finishing, of manufacturing tooling and molds for mold presses and other production equipment.
- Trouble-shoot and modify/repair existing tooling and molds
Requirements for the position are listed below.
- Minimum of three years of experience in tooling and/or mold-making
- Ability to read blueprints/mechanical drawings
- Ability to use shop equipment including lathes and mills
- Welding experience for fabrication
- High school diploma or GED
- Drug screen and criminal background check
BelFlex Staffing Network is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the light industrial fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. BelFlex Staffing Network is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belflex.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!