Mannequin Wig Maker Job Description Sample
Wig And Hairpiece Product Designer
Aderans Hair Goods is looking for a team player that is passionate about hairstyles and colours. This is an entre level position for a licensed hair stylist/cosmetologist who is interested in pursuing a career as a wig and hairpiece product designer.
The Wig and Hairpiece Product Designer would:
• be creative with an eye for shape and colour
• understand different materials and production methods
• have technical and practical knowledge and ability
• be interested in the way people choose and use products
The Wig and Hairpiece Product Designer must consider:
• who will buy the product and how they will use it
• how to make the product easy and safe to use
• how to make the product visually attractive to the target audience
• what materials to use
• how to make the product reliable
• how to make the product cost-effective
Responsibilities can vary, but are likely to involve:
• meeting with team members to discuss the design brief
• understanding technology, production methods and materials (such as hair fibers, fabrics for cap construction)
• working within budgets
• working to deadlines
• researching similar products and developing ideas
• making sketches of ideas by hand or computer
• ordering samples or working models of designs (communication with oversees factories)
• producing reports and presenting their ideas to team members at various stages of the design process
• modifying their ideas according to the feedback they receive at these sessions
• overseeing the testing of the chosen design
• participating at photo shoots, trade shows and educational seminars
• Licensed hair stylist/cosmetologist
• wig and hairpiece design and color development experience a plus
• strong listening, communication and writing skills
• excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Bosley is a pioneer of hair restoration and hair transplant procedures. We’ve been at work, perfecting the art of hair restoration for men and women for more than 40 years. In many ways, among the hundreds of thousands of success stories we’ve created, much of that hard work begins our talented team members.
Join our team and you will be part of a dynamic culture where our core values: patient care, team member morale, good works and good fortune, are felt company wide. With over 65 offices across the nation and abroad and 38 years of experience, we can offer you a unique working experience.
Cosmetologist / Wig Stylist
Looking for a cosmetologist with extensive knowledge in styling and caring for both synthetic and human hair wigs and hairpieces.
*Extension Certification is a plus.
*Bilingual is a plus
*Must have experience working with wigs
*Applicant must feel comfortable on the sales floor as well as behind the salon chair.
Wig And Hairpiece Product Designer
Aderans Hair Goods is looking for a team player that is passionate about hairstyles and colours. This is an entre level position for a licensed hair stylist/cosmetologist who is interested in pursuing a career as a wig and hairpiece product designer. The Wig and Hairpiece Product Designer would: • be creative with an eye for shape and colour • understand different materials and production methods • have technical and practical knowledge and ability • be interested in the way people choose and use products The Wig and Hairpiece Product Designer must consider: • who will buy the product and how
Sandwich Maker Part Time
Our Sub Shop serves made-to-order submarines and wraps using delicious ingredients and freshly baked bread. In this area, you’ll work with a team to deliver incredible service and prepare fresh, great tasting meal solutions for our customers. If you have a passion for food and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
People (Who We Are)
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for development
- Comply with Employer Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure efficient department operations
Customer (What We Believe)
- Proactively approach and service customers, answer questions and balance a variety of tasks
- Take and prepare customer orders accurately and on time
- Consistently grow product knowledge and stay up-to-date on new and featured items
Product (What We Do)
- Follow Employer core recipes and job aides when preparing products to ensure a consistent outcome
- Maintain department appearance, rotate product, sustain product levels, properly shrink outdated product, check expiration dates, and ensure ingredients are prepped for efficient operations
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines and Simplification 5S procedures
- Work includes walking, standing for up to 4 hours without a break, repetitive hand and arm movements, bending, reaching, frequent lifting, and occasional heavy lifting, along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment. Work involves exposure to various work environments, including temperature changes. The average weight range of items lifted is 5-15 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds rarely. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction)
- Work may include use of hand pallet jack, power pallet jack, power walkie-reach, scissors lift or WAV unit. Employer certification required for use of power equipment
Employment at Employer may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen physical and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service experience preferably in a food service, restaurant, grocery or retail setting
- Food preparation experience
Machine Operator - Box Maker
The Role: Machine Operator – Box Maker
Orora Jakait located in Kingsville, ON is seeking a Machine Operator to Operate box machine, ensuring an excellent quality finished product and timely completion of orders
· This position will report to the:Production Supervisor
· Travel Requirement: 0% of Travel Required/Frequency
· FLSA Status: Non-exempt
At Orora, we believe our packaging touches lives and together, we, together as a team, deliver on the promise of what’s inside. From custom packaging design and packaging materials, to prototype development and manufacturing, packaging automation and equipment, kitting and fulfillment, global sourcing, and full service warehousing and logistics, our packaging consultants develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions that take a product from concept to consumer. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day.
Our vision is to be the industry-leading packaging solutions and displays company.
What We Value
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations while solving complex problems as a team.
How We Behave
We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you don’t need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader. At Orora leadership is encouraged at every level, within the team
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role
· Operate box assembly machines from flat stock to finished product
· Feed flat stock cardboard into machine
· Stack finished product onto pallet
· Refilling machine glue system as required
· Fill work ticket accurately
· Ensure good quality of box and box print
· Housekeeping duties as assigned
· Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested.
What We’re Looking For
· Operate and understand machine functions
· Keep accurate counts
· Work extended hours
· Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
· Read and communicate effectively in English
· High school diploma or GED
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: email@example.com for additional support and guidance
· Able to lift 25 lbs without assistance stand, stoop, bend, lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds frequently with warehouse equipment. Lifting- Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
· Carrying- Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands, or arms, or on the shoulder.
· Sitting- Remaining in a normal seated position while driving from and to locations
· Stooping- Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist.
· Handling- Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands.
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
· Group Life and AD&D
· Voluntary Life and AD&D
· Group Short-Term Disability
· Group Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program
· Profit Sharing and 401(k)
· Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are one Orora, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver.
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
Our Core Benefits:
•* Group Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Group Short-Term Disability
•* Group Long-Term Disability
•* Flexible Spending Accounts
•* Employee Assistance Program
•* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
•* Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions
Carpentry / Cabinet Maker (2Nd Or 3Rd Shift)
HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Carpenters
Looking to hire full time Carpenters. Shift work is mandatory (2nd or 3rd). Working in a shop environment. Will be using various machines and power tools to cut, saw, put together, take apart and manipulate aluminum & steel materials. General hours 12 hours per day and schedule varies from 6 to 7 days per week depending on work load and deadlines.
Must have own hand tools.
- High accuracy for measuring & cutting
- Can read drawings and arithmetically figure out missing dimensions
- Measure twice cut once mentality
- Eye for detail
- Good work rate
- Trade specific tools
- Reliable transportation
- Solid work ethic and attitude
- Drug free work environment
Cabinet making and wood working experience are usually good fits.
Please submit Resumes and/or call to set up interview appointments 704-562-7320 (local qualified candidates only).
Job SummaryResponsible for producing, designing, crafting, and testing wood products such as cabinets, musical instruments, and furniture using specialized tools.Primary responsibilities
- Design, produce, and test wood products.
- Build furniture using hand tools.
- Use automated machinery, such as computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Perform work in high production assembly line facility.
- Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers, and wood-nailing machines.
- Cut, shape, and smooth wooden parts.
- Verify dimensions using caliper or rule.
- Add fasteners and adhesives and connect the pieces to form a complete unit.
- Sand products using sander or sandpaper.
- Stain or coat products with lacquer or varnish.
- Set products out to dry.
- Operate specialized pieces of woodworking machinery.
- Work to preserve antiques.
- Design and create sets of cabinets that are customized for particular spaces.
- Create wooden accents and trim.
- Create scale models of products or buildings that are used in construction
- Construct dies used in castings.
- Complete all stages of woodworking process.
- Ensure wood isn't warped, cracked, or swollen.
- Repair wooden furniture, cabinets, and other wood products.
- Apply paint to raw wood.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least three to four years of prior woodworking experience
- CNC experience
- Cabinet making experience
- High School Diploma
Benefits after probational period
Tool Maker - Relo Offered!
Are you a Tool & Die Maker ready to apply knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout, machining, and assembly procedures to repair and fabricate dies? If so then read on!
The Tool & Die Maker Duties include:
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and debugs progressive and multislide tooling. Repair of any problems.
- Machines parts to print.
- Builds dies, replacement parts, gauges and special tooling.
- Plans out jobs and routes throughout shop.
- Orders and expedites materials and services.
- Performs in-process inspections.
- Assists in set-up and operation as needed. Evaluates any problems with presses, feeds, etc.
- Completes safety inspections on tools prior to sending out.
- Installs tool sensors when applicable.
- Keeps work area clean, organized and safe at all times.
What are we seeking in the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate will have completed a formal Tool and Die Maker Apprenticeship program and possess a journeymans certificate in addition to these other qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years tool room experience.
A- bility to operate all tool room equipment including, but not limited to, lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, jig grinders, drill presses, etc.
- Knowledge of the application of steels and carbides.
- Familiar with ISO/QS/TS procedures
So if you're a Tool Maker looking for a great opportunity please send your resume today!
Meat Cutter / Sausage Maker
We are looking to hire a certified Meat Cutter and Sausage Maker for our local meat market. You will be responsible for helping out customers as well as getting the meat display ready for customers.
Responsibilities for Meat Packer include:
- Helping customers
- Preparing meat for display
- Keep track of inventory in the store
- Open and close the store daily
- Ability to cut and package beef, lamb, pork, chicken etc.
Responsibilities for Sausage Maker include:
- Manufacturing fresh and smoked sausage
- Curing and smoking bacon and hams and other products
Qualifications for both roles:
- Experience working in a USDA inspected facility
- 2-3 years of professional experience working with both butchering and preparing meats
- Journeyman license preferred
Benefits are negotiable based on experience
We take great pride in the fact that we have stuck to the generations old tradition of hand cut meats, fresh made sausage and supporting our local foodshed.
George S. Jolly started the family on the butchering path in 1932 when he opened Rovetti’s on Sierra Street and joined the local Butcher’s Union to support his profession. Then, in 1937 he entered the Sparks Market on B Street to serve the folks in the railroad city.
After a decade or so in business George bought into the California Market and ran the meat department inside the market on Virginia Street, until he retired to become labor commissioner for the state of Nevada. Luckily his son, Dallas Jolly, had learned the trade from his father and desired to keep the tradition alive. Dallas opened the original Butcher Boy in 1974 in Sparks. A few years later, he purchased the Reno Meat Company on Plaza Street to bring the family back downtown.
Ken Jolly was a teenager when Butcher Boy opened and he quickly earned his way into the trade. His uncle Dallas taught him his flair for customer service and he spent the rest of his time in the cutting room with Dominic Cartinella learning the craft of charcuterie from his old world Italian teachings.
The Jolly family is proud to keep the neighborhood butcher shop alive. We take pride making sure you and your family eat the tastiest, healthiest and freshest meats and seafood available. All while keeping a smile on our face as we bring one to yours.
We are a cabinet shop that specializes in unique designs in whole home cabinetry and architectural millwork.
We are currently seeking an experienced cabinet maker with the ability to:
· Read blueprints, visualize the completed project and construct accordingly
· Figure out cabinet parts sizes including doors and drawers
· Use a variety of hand and power tools safely
· Complete projects in an efficient and organized manner
· Work and communicate well with others
Pay based on experience.
Hours of work 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon-Thur.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!