Manual Arts Therapist Job Description Sample
Creative Arts Therapist (Music, Art, Dance, Or Psychodrama)
Expressive Arts Therapist
Creative Arts Therapist (Registry)
Manual Test Engineer
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Manual Test Engineers in State College, PA
- Write and validate test cases for User Stories
- Participate in daily standups, provide feedback and escalate issues accordingly
- Engage with application development team in defect resolution
- Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
- Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in lifecycle as possible
- Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined and testable
- Analyze project requirements and develop test cases that ensure that all functionality is performing as intended
- Plan and schedule all QA deliverable's during project life-cycle
- Execute on test plans and strategies
- Conduct formal test case review sessions with project team and incorporate feedback
- Execute manual test cases, document actual results, and evaluate compared to expected results
- Troubleshoot unintended results and error logs to investigate cause of unintended results
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science or related field; or equivalent training
- Experience as a QA Test Engineer in a applied environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Experience and proficiency in a programming language desired
- Able to write test cases under direction
- Able to execute test cases under direction
- Viable candidates should have a high attention to detail, strong logic and analytical skills
- Mobile Testing experience is strongly desired
- Knowledge of test repository or defect tracking systems such as TestRail or equivalent
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Manual Quality Assurance (Qa) Tester
HealthLabs.com's mission is to provide easy, accessible and affordable online health care services for everyone. Everything we do focuses on helping our patients become healthier and happier. We have easy-to-use online platforms that provide fast, convenient, private and cost-effective clinical services anytime, anywhere. Our trained health counselors will guide our patients every step of the way while our physicians are ready to diagnose and deliver treatment. We provide innovative health care services through the elegant mixture of technology, science and patient-centric care that gets our patients back on the path towards wellness.
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality. QA Tester responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also write and review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality with few defects.
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies.
- Work with product development engineers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and testing methodologies
- Experience working closely with a development team
- Comfortable reading and interpreting application code / test scripts
- Experience working with Gherkin (preferred)
- Familiar with software design patterns (preferred)
- Experience with Selenium and Docker (preferred)
- Experience with cross browser testing (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong Analytical skills - Cause and Effect Analysis
- Ability to understand and articulate how changes in technology impact customer experience, able to lead the test effort and defining strategic testing approach
- HealthLabs.com does require candidate to undergo to a background check and a drug screening after offer is made.
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed "Tech-Focused" Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance
- No Dress Code
- Company Lunches
Machinist - CNC , Manual
Valmet Corporation is a leading global developer and supplier of services and technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our 13,000+ professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day.
Our Florence, AL location is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Machinist to be responsible for set-up and machining operations, including lathes, milling machines (both conventional and CNC), drill presses, rotary surface grinders, etc. Must have ability to interpret blue prints for setups and layouts, operate fork lifts and mobile cranes, and maintain/sharpen tools as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years minimum in Machine Shop experience
- A.A.S. In Machine Shop, Machining or Machining Tool Technology from Community College preferred
In addition to competitive starting wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, and company paid life insurance.
Manual QA Tester
clearAvenue is seeking a Manual QA Tester to work at our government client site. The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in a fast paced Agile environment.
This is QA Tester role will work in conjunction with the development team for the following functions:
- Prepare detailed test cases and participate in application testing.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by creating test cases, test plans, and tools to capture test results.
- Perform manual application testing by running test cases. Capture test results using JIRA.
- Perform quality end-to-end testing on the system to ensure proper system functionality.
- Perform other duties and responsbilities as requested.
- DoD Public Trust.
- Agile experience or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred, but not required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with JIRA, SharePoint, and DoD Travel is a big plus.
Duration: Three-month contract to hire
Location: Alexandria, VA with potential for 100% telework. Satellite locations are in Falls Church, Fairfax, and McLean, VA for weekly client meetings.
Benefits: Parking stipend with competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more. Salary is commensurate with experience.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
System Engineer - Automated And Manual Tester
You should have fourteen (14) years' experience as a System Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. You should also have a Bachelors in a technical field. Or five (5) additional years of experience. All candidates should possess an active DoD security clearance with polygraph.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)
- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
- Dental coverage including orthodontia
- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BT; Vision; SE2
Senior Manager II, Automated Consolidation Center And Manual Consolidation Center
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!