Manual Plate Filler Job Description Sample
Assembler Tech - Base Plate
THIS POSITION IS SECOND SHIFT 3:30 p.m. - Midnight M-F
· Assembles, receives, and ships goods or operates small machines to produce quality work while maintaining a smooth flow of output which matches customer demand within the electronics, contractors, and RC parts and metra enclosures.
· Person can work on own and in some cases act as a backup for the team lead. Problem solves with teammates and ensures that the schedule is met daily. Works with other team members to ensure the Wabtec values of safety, customer focus, CI, teamwork and leadership are upheld along with cross training and implementation other lean manufacturing tools such as 5S, Kanban, Standard work and TPM.
· Assemble medium to light weight components and piece parts to completely build, test and package contractors or may operate small foot pedal or hand perated machines to form parts or subassemblies for contractors. Other products that fall under this job category include pneumatic controllers, auto reset limiters, relay panels, door operators, sensor assemblies ETO assemblies and like of an electro mechanical design.
· Work with housings, carriers, frames, contracts, core stops, coils bases assemblies, brackets and hardware to form a quality finished product
· Perform simple setups on machines and verify quality of parts produced
· if assembling uses a test harness, gram gauge either a manual or a computerized functional test and hi-pot test station to verify quality of finished assembly or adjusts unit until test requirements are met.
· Documents actions by completing production quality log
High School or GED with technical courses and 7yrs exp.
Plate Roller Operator
Plate Roller Operator
The Orizon Division of Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides high-quality fabricated structural steel for the petro-chemicals, refining, power generation, exploration and production, and offshore industries.
We also offer precision mooring and dock fabrication, as well as skid units for gas compression, fire, water, electric generation, and chemical processing.
Position: Hourly Non-Exempt
Summary of Duties
Produce quality parts from metal using a plate roll. Review blue prints and be familiar with finished product. Adjusting machine accordingly to ensure the machine is working at full capacity. Inspection of finished product required to ensure quality meets or exceeds expectations.
This position will have the following general/minimum responsibilities:
- Operate equipment with minimal supervision.
- Measure material height, depth, and thickness using measuring tapes, gauges, or other measuring instruments.
- Measure and cut materials to predetermined lengths.
- Off-load materials and note piece marks.
- Identify member sizes of materials.
- Maintain material control.
- Provide written documentation on cut lists.
- Utilization of the Steel Tracking System (STS).
- Machine maintenance including preventative maintenance weekly and monthly.
- Transfer heat numbers on cut material as required.
- Practices good housekeeping skills and properly disposes of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Understand and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following education, experience and knowledge are preferred for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of plate roll experience.
- Familiarity with metals and measuring instruments.
- Able to identify material shapes, grades, and thicknesses.
- Able to interpret prints and read dimensional drawings.
- Basic computer skills to navigate in Windows.
- Machine operations (Plate Roller) - Turning on, manual movement, and powering down.
- Able to provide machine diagnostics and troubleshooting including online assists, perimeter changes, and basic programming.
- Able to operate multiple machines with similar software.
- Must have verbal skills with fluency for the responsibilities assigned.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Exposure to possible shop hazards including but not limited to welding fumes, heat, flash burns, skin burns, high noise level and eye injuries from welding arc and grinders. Spends 100% of time in shop.
- Standing 80% of the time, walking, climbing, bending, stooping, and heavy lifting, pushing and pulling.
Applicants must be able to work overtime including weekends as needed with or without notice. Overtime is not guaranteed and is based on production needs.
Eligibility requirements apply and are based on time with the company.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance and Voluntary Life
- Accrued Vacation
Position requires 2-3 years of Plate Roller Operator Experience.
Please submit all resumes to Human Resourcesor apply in person at:
7007 FM 362
Brookshire, TX 77423
Spitzer Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities and does not base employment decisions on a job applicant's or an employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Houston-based Spitzer Industries delivers a broad range of steel fabrication of individual process skids, assembled modules and combined solutions for energy industry customers.
We are a leading custom steel fabricator providing engineered packages, heavy vessels, columns and towers, and structural steel to the production, midstream, subsea and petrochemical sectors. With multiple fabricating disciplines and an experienced workforce, we deliver high-quality, custom-designed products safely and on schedule.
A Order Filler - ENG
A Order Filler
ENG Location:Lenexa, KS, United States-10500 Lackman Rd Job ID:1064282 Date:July 19, 2017 Job Description General Description Manual support in picking merchandise under engineered standards. Responsibilities · Picks “A” merchandise for distribution. · Moves merchandise manually from one location to another. · Processes returned merchandise by ticketing, bagging and binning. · Performs other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Characteristics · Requires the ability to understand and follow oral and/or written instructions. May involve the use of elementary arithmetic. · No experience necessary Job Title:A Order Filler
ENG Location:Lenexa, KS, United States-10500 Lackman Rd Job ID:1064282 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
Sheet Bender / Plate Bender
Job Description: Perform all functions of tube bending ensuring safety, quality, and productivity.
Responsibilities: This list is not all inclusive
• Set up, adjust and operate tube bending machinery and equipment to bend structural metal pipe, tube, bar, etc. to specifications.
• Fabricate directly from drawings, samples, or instructions without supervision.
• Select all layouts, templates, or check fixtures.
• Develop layouts from drawings, samples or instructions.
• Select all tools, dies, and plane gauge requirements.
• Check bent parts to drawing specification and tolerance using proper measurement and inspect equipment.
• Inspect end product from bending operation to ensure accuracy maintain and operate tube bending equipment.
• Identify, properly tag and remove non-conforming materials.
• Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
• Perform first article runs and communicate recommendations as appropriate.
• Operate hoist, cart caddy, fork lift, and manual pallet jack.
• Communicate with other departments as necessary.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations. Skills/
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year experience in manufacturing.
• Knowledge of bending equipment and ability to adjust and solve problems as needed.
• Ability to operate and/or read a tape measure, calipers, protractors blueprints and process sheets.
Fork lift certified.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. • Detailed oriented and ability to multitask.
• Time management skills, prioritize responsibilities.
• Ability to handle stressful situations such as heavy/varying workload and order accuracy.
• Logical troubleshooting skills.
• Work in a fast-paced-team environment, flexibility.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• This position is very active and requires standing and walking for 10 hours/day.
• Bend/kneel, stoop/crouch, twist/turn, grasp/reach overhead and outward frequently.
The employee must frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 50lbs. frequently.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Work in a fast-paced industrial environment wearing hearing & vision protection, steel-toes shoes and appropriate protective clothing.
Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Buyer, Center Of The Plate
Basic Purpose- Utilizes category expertise and vendor specific knowledge to determine procurement and inventory management strategies for multiple warehouse locations. Problem solves complex replenishment related issues. Description- Monitor and determine the timing and quantity of items to buy based on a detailed understanding of vendor, category, market, and forecasting indicators.Manages inventory to ensure adequate supply while meeting or exceeding key service levels performance indicators including: ·Customer service level ·Inventory loss minimization ·Days Inventory on Hand (DIOH) ·Customer Order Fill Rates ·Excess and Obsolete Inventory Reserve ·Managed Cases/Freight Income ·Inbound Cases/Pallet ·Slow and Dead Inventory ·Special Order response time Analyze and interpret multiple sources of information in order to determine the best course of action to meet division and customer specific requirements Assess the financial impact/trade-offs of replenishment activities in all decision making and implement cost effective solutions Anticipate potential replenishment issues by utilizing reports and other demand planning tools in a disciplined and timely fashion Collaborate with Category Management on developing the correct inventory portfolio for specific categories for each location Establish vendor relationships supporting collaboration and management objectives Effectively communicate with divisions on inventory requests and concerns that affect Sales Support Cost Analyst in realizing cost accuracy goals and lower consistent costs across multiple Divisions # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status Qualifications- *Education/Training:
Four-year college degree in business, operations, or supply chain management or equivalent food service industry work experience preferred
Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience preferred; direct experience in inventory management required. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Decision making in executing replenishment and inventory management activities, + Subject matter expert on one or more product category, + Ability to foster vendor relationships while achieving performance objectives, + Possesses a high degree of professionalism, tact, and persistence, + Possesses superior analytical skills and communication skills, + Possesses the ability to solve complex problems in an expeditious fashion, Proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook.PRISM andE3/AWR/Manugisticsexperience preferred.
Primary Location: Rosemont-IL
Plate & Package Assembly Line Worker
Position require: High School degree or GED or equivalent experience/training.Ability to stand on concrete floors for 8-10 hour shifts, regularly lift 20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally, pushing/pulling racks of over 100 lbs, reaching/grasping and bending.
Require willingness to help in other areas as needed to ensure production.Slip resistant shoes required. (Boot program pending.)External hires must first pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.Most production jobs on 2nd shift pay a differential of $1.00 and on 3rd shift pay a differential of $1.50. All hires are expected to: Maintain good attendance, follow Good Manufacturing Practices and safety guidelines, and demonstrate behaviors consistent with our Core Values:
Teamwork, Relentlessly Dependable, Appreciation & Respect, Innovation & Constant Improvement, and Nourishing Our Customers.Experience working in hand assembly or packaging line environment desired. Able to handle product quickly, ensure measurements/weights are accurate, and plated meals are securely sealed and labeled properly. Repetitive work but people will occasionally rotate positions and tasks at either the front of the line (plating, wiping/loading, etc.) or the back of the line (catching, boxing, etc.). May cross-train and help in other areas as needed.
Must be able to withstand standing and working in cold temperatures (35-40 degree) for 8-10 hours.Apply in person at 810 Blakely Circle, Grinnell, IA 50112. OR. Apply in person in http://careers.purfoods.com/
Center Of Plate Sales Specialist
Description Position Description: A Center of the Plate Sales Specialist is part of the Sales team and focuses on Center of the Plate food items which may include chicken, meats and seafood.
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
5+ years experience in foodservice business with a successful track record in sales, marketing or culinary.
Good knowledge of branded and unbranded perishable products.
Working knowledge of foodservice sanitation procedures, including HACCP principles.
Extensive knowledge of sales and merchandizing principles, food sales industry, street/territory and program sales.
Working knowledge of marketing principles, product lines, ordering procedures and credit terms.
Must possess excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Must possess a valid Driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
Must have own transportation with ability to travel as needed.
Demonstrated ability to plan and organize your own work activities.
Some lifting is required of at least 50 pounds as needed at on-site visits.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Sales or Marketing related degree.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Works with management to develop and submit an annual business plan which outlines annual training, brand marketing efforts & sales goals.
Lead and oversee implementation of business plan.
Work with sales staff to seek opportunities to fully penetrate sales per account and identify minimal-cost product conversation opportunities.
Strategically assign sales goals and actively pursue the achievement of those goals.
Coordinates with Sales Management in determining training needs of sales staff to ensure that needs are addressed.
Serves as a source of information and assistance for sales staff.
Sells excess or slow moving inventory items, as identified, through special customer contacts and sales techniques in an effort to reduce product waste and assist with proper inventory control.
Identifies market opportunities and acts as a resource for merchandisers to determine the most profitable course of action.
Assists sales management in the development of promotions and product shows in an effort to increase product line sales, knowledge and profit.
Generates sales and provides service for representative supplier products in an effort to increase profitability and market share.
Develops prospective product line accounts through market analysis, sales contacts, and sales techniques to ensure full market coverage and long-term efficiency.
Researches customers’ needs and constructs sale proposals for programs and services in an effort to enhance growth of product line sales growth and profitability.
Work with meeting planner to include product line sessions into general sales meeting’s - specification review or an in-depth cutting and tasting session.
Schedule in-depth training sessions with new sales team members to familiarize them with the product lines, product attributes, selling techniques and more.
Conduct regular cutting tests and product comparisons of key items to foster additional sales directly with the customer or at our location test kitchen to show product use and costing for potential and large key customer.
Attend seminars and conferences associated with the position.
Champion product line brand advantages to sales team.
Other duties as assigned.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Flexo Plate Mounter
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
The opportunity Plate Mounter duties will include but not limited to assisting the plate press team with various duties including mounting plates, wrapping printing belts, staging for new jobs at the press and stripping printing plates.
What you need to succeed: 1-3 years Flexo plate mounting experience or other type printing press plate experience. Must possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail and be able to work on a team.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.Must follow all WestRock safety processes and procedures. Ability to work various shifts. High school graduate
What we offer: Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion arebusiness drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. *CBWRK #GA WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Flexo Plate Mounter
Heavy Plate Mig Welder
Wanted: Heavy Plate Mig Welder Compensation based on experience.
Please apply in person at: Dalton Industries 2800 Alliance Waterford Mi 48328 Click to apply by EMAIL
Busser/Food Runner - Blue Plate Restaurant - PT
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale's world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, over 100 tables, 2000 slot machines, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. The property is currently undergoing a $1.5 million expansion. When the development is complete in mid-2019, Seminole Hard Rock will be home to an iconic guitar hotel tower that will include a Hard Rock Casino, nearly doubling its current size with 3,267 slot machines, 178 table games plus a new 18,000-square-foot poker room. The existing Hard Rock Live arena will be razed in March 2018, and replaced with a state-of-the-art 7,000-seat Hard Rock Live venue in a theater-style configuration. For more information please visit https://www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com. Under the direction of the 24hr Supervisor the incumbent serves meals to patrons in restaurant. Essential Job Functions:
Must adhere to the Seminole Tribe's Policies and Procedures.
Serves all guests according to established standards of service.
Delivers all items in a timely and courteous manner.
Assists server as necessary with established pre-bus and pre-set standards.
Communicates customer requests to assigned server.
Knowledgeable of restaurant seating plan including sections, table numbers and seat numbers; knowledgeable of restaurant (ordering) systems; expediting systems.
Communicates with kitchen expeditor; checks order duplicates for correctness; communicates discrepancies to the expeditor.
Completes all set-up and closing duties in a timely fashion.
Is familiar with all menu; menu specifications; menu abbreviations.
Adheres to food & beverage policies, procedures, state liquor laws and all related manual material.
Relays guest complaints/compliments to the appropriate supervisor.
Demonstrates a courteous, friendly, polite, congenial, professional and efficient attitude.
Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times.
Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. High school diploma or equivalent preferred; minimum one (1) year high volume food service experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work Environment:
May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities. Closing: The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements. As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
Criminal Background Check
Drug Screen Disclaimer While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments). Requisition ID: 2017-15059 Shift: Overnight External Company URL: http://stofcasinos.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!