Manville Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Hospital Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Portfolio Operations Associate
• Review daily/monthly outsourced reports that reconcile the firm’s internal portfolio accounting system to the clients’ custodial records.
• Review composite maintenance and performance to ensure that the firm is compliant with the GIPS® standards.
• Process voluntary corporate actions and proxies. Analyze and resolve trade settlement issues in multiple international markets.
• Monitor the daily automated security valuation process.
• Up to five years of related experience
• Knowledge of the investment industry
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
• Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
• Demonstrated communication skills, written and verbal
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Art Instructor -Nwk-Bridgewater
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Project Manager - Critical Facilities
Critical Facility Construction Project Manager - Bridgewater, NJ
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with a design / build firm from ground up
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $25MM to $100MM+
- Client Facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience.
- Plan and organize large scale data center construction project (no less then 30 mm)
- Put together Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling , timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, A/E firm, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Oversee MEP Portion of the project
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11445797 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
• Familiarity with US and international market structures, trading execution, and market data
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, statistical background preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to work with sizable data sets
• Familiarity with order management systems and trade cost analysis systems
• Fluency in one or multiple programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL preferred
Portfolio Management Associate
• Manage client custom reporting, including investment commentary.
• Complete trade order implementation for accounts/strategies and become an expert user of the firm’s trading system and compliance module.
• Master risk control for client portfolios.
• Prepare colleagues for client meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in investment management (3.4 GPA)
• Up to three years of experience
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
• Interest in pursuing the CFA designation
• Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry preferred
• Factset or other attribution system experience preferred
Restaurant Associate - Cashier
Restaurant Associate - Cashier
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Associate – Cashier, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Cashier position:
As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
We're looking for:
Great communication and people skills
Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
Basic food safety understanding and practice
Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
401(k) with company match
Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
Equal Opportunity Employer
601487 Raritan, NJ - Route 202
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!