Marble Finisher Job Description Sample
Small manufacturer of cultured marble in need of someone with good work ethic interested in finishing cultured marble. Must have experience with buffers and grinders, able to match colors and be detail oriented. Experience preferred but will train. Starting wages dependent on level of skill and experience.
Skilled Trade - Experienced Field Labor / Granite And Marble Installer
Local Granite/Marble Manufacturer and Installer looking Entry Level Field Labor / Granite and Marble Installer.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in the field
- Valid Drivers License Prefered
- Must be able to lift 100+lbs
- Granite Experience
- Construction Experience
Experienced Car Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay - Marble
Experience the difference of driving for a carrier Dedicated to our Drivers.
Plenty of runs in your area.
With Steady Freight and Guaranteed Hourly Pay, Hogan s Car Hauling jobs give our drivers what they need!
We offer Class A CDL Car Haul Truck Drivers:
Know where your next mile is coming from.
• At Hogan, we succeed when our Car Hauler CDL-A Truck Drivers succeed, so we provide the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide.
• Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers.
• If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated Auto Hauling route will keep you driving AND give you quality time with your family.
• Recruiters are standing by.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver, company driving solo, company otr, otr company, otr driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
Sales - Granite Marble & Tile
We are a granite marble & tile fabrication shop with over 20 years serving the Tri-state area . We offer the highest quality materials and service.
And have a sales position open for a self motivated , reliable candidate that is a team player .
Must have sales experience , solid surface and or flooring knowledge is a plus .
Our associates work with retail customers , builders , contractors and designers .
- Greet customers and determine what products they are looking for . Qualify customers.
- Estimate costs of their project . Process order .
- If not sold follow up with all leads and or requests .
Therapist / Speech Language Pathologist Job In Marble Falls, Texas / Hospital
Division: Home Health Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.Continuing education opportunities.Scholarship program for employees and their children.Matching 401(k) plan.Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.Incentivized bonus plan. EOE ResponsibilitiesEncompass Home Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our growing and dynamic team. Supervise, evaluate and provide speech therapy services to clients in a home setting as prescribed by the attending physician.
Treat patients with speech disorders, swallowing therapy, and hearing impairments that affect communication. Participate in helping patients that may be recovering from a stroke or other neurological disorders.QualificationsCurrently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
Forklift Operator - Marble Falls, TX
Job ID: 130230 Jewell is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Summary Operates forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices
Curb And Gutter Finisher
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participating Employer.
COMPENSATION: $19.00 to $30.00 Per Hour, DOE
HOW TO APPLY: Apply in person or by visiting http://www.rmecinc.com/employment-opportunities/ and completing an application with "Curb and Gutter Finisher" in the subject line. Emails received without this will be disqualified.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Healthcare and Dental Options, Vision, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Own, maintain and have in possession personal tools at all times. Tools shall include, but not be limited to: Magnesium Float, An assortment of Trowels from Long and Wide for wet concrete and Short and Narrow for hard concrete, Pair of Skates, Knee Pads, Mucking Boots, Sledge Hammer, Nail Pouches, Tape Measure, Hammer, and Pliers.
* Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
* Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
* Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
* Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
* Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
* Clean chipped area, using wire brush, and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
* Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
* Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
* Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
* Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
* Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
* Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
* Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
* Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
* Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
* Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
* Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
* Apply muriatic acid to clean surface, and rinse with water.
* Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
* Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
* Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
* Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screening
* Current (within five years of hire date (Federal OSHA 10-Hour Construction Certificate (or completion of the course prior to employment)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hard Hat, Eye and Ear Protection, Safety Vest, Gloves, Dust Mask or Respirator, Fall Protection Gear)
Outdoor with varying weather conditions.
We pride ourselves, as individuals and as a company, that we are very flexible and diversified. Our services are not limited to being a General Contractor, but we also have day to day operations that include over-lot grading, building excavation and backfill, sub grade prep for paving and hardscapes, over-excavation with the use of structural and/or moisture conditioning, main line water, sewer, and storm pipe, trenching, bedding and backfill for a wide range of the dry utilities. We also offer demolition of buildings, parking lots, streets, curb and gutter, underground utilities, and vegetation. RME also has a Concrete Division that is capable of footings and foundation walls, slab-on grade concrete floors, multi-level slab on grade pours, exterior flatwork, and curb and gutter. The Concrete Division has full-time project managers, estimators and field personnel that are 100% focused on the concrete aspect of construction.
RN / Home Healthcare Nursing Job In Marble Falls, Texas / Home Health Care
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area:
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve.
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.Continuing education opportunities.Scholarship program for employees and their children.Matching 401(k) plan.Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.Incentivized bonus plan.-- EOE
ResponsibilitiesThe LPN/LVN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physicians orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN.
Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical/Vocational Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
Service Representative-Part Time Reserve - Marble Dale Based
Customer Service Consistently demonstrate all aspects of the USB Customer Service Commitment Charter and the USB brand + · Put the customer first by promptly acknowledging their presence. + · Focus directly on the customer, if working on another project quickly put aside and interact with the customer. + · Handle transactions accurately and efficiently, respecting customers time + · Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and privacy of customer information + · Respond to or refer customer concerns to supervisors as appropriate. + · If follow up is required, set clear customer expectations and deliver as promised. + · Maintain a positive outlook and demeanor at all times Project a professional positive outlook and demeanor at all times Accountable for successful retention of customers. Operations / Risk Management Performs essential duties by accurately processing transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals transfers and negotiable items such as Bank Checks and Money Orders. Adhere to all bank policies and procedures Balance TCD and/or TCR accurately and effectively, as is necessary. Sales Promote USB products and services
Assist customers in understanding how USB products and services meet their financial goals through the use of branch banking sales and service processes.
Maintain a working knowledge of all USB products and services sold in the branch to aid in generating quality referrals
Be aware of products and services offered by cross line of business partners.
Assist in generating quality referrals to business partners.
Exceed individual sales goals and assist team in meeting sales goals.
Utilize relevant tracking system to report and track sales and service activities. The hours and days needed are: Monday off Tuesday 8:30 am
2.30 pm Wednesday 8:30 am
2.30 pm Thursday off Friday 11:00 am
5:15 pm Saturday 8:30 am
12:15 pm 22 hours per week
Restaurant Manager - Marble Falls,Tx - Swtx
Restaurant Manager - Marble Falls,TX - SWTX Marble Falls, TEXAS, United States of America Panda Express Management Jan 05, 2018 Post Date 2747 Total Views Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts Are you Craving a Career? Ready for Growth? COME SEE WHY PANDA IS THE RIGHT PLACE! At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving. Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company. Our continued growth in this location has created new career opportunities for Management, Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members!!! Come join us! Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
Lead all or some People aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG
Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives
Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity + 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
On-Going Career & Leadership Development
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance + 401 K with Company Match
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
College degree or equivalent experience preferred
High school or GED required Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
Excellent leaders with great people skills
Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas. ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!