Marcy Job Description Sample
Office Engineer reports to the Engineer in Charge (EIC) and is responsible for assuring compliance with all plans, specifications, standards and codes. This position requires concise communication (both verbal and written) skills, independent decision-making capabilities, and a clear understanding of when issues need to get escalated.
- Monitors the project schedule and budget
- Provides document control oversight and performs document control when needed
- Prepare for preconstruction meeting (agenda, early action letter)
- Attend project meetings and execute meeting minutes with EIC's assistance
- Oversee Setup and maintenance of project files
- Process / distribute / review submittals, RFIs, project documents, correspondence
- Generates progress pay estimate or reviews contractor payment application for accuracy; ensures audit proof documentation is compiled for each pay estimate
- Manage RFI's, including distribution and log
- Assist Inspector in generating monthly quantity calculations
- Perform labor compliance / EEO reviews / interviews
- Perform claims management tasks
- Perform schedule reviewing tasks
- Reviews certified payrolls and extra work bills for compliance with prevailing wage laws; conducting or coordinating labor compliance interviews, and documenting nonconformance
- Oversee Maintenance of all project logs
- Draft change orders/change notices
- Responsible for assisting the resident engineer with claims mitigation and dispute resolution, including but not limited to: generating independent cost estimates and scheduling impact analysis; preparing position papers; and presenting to dispute review boards
- Contract close-out
- Coordinate Track Access and Safety Monitors
- Previous experience in the use of AutoCAD, MicroStation, InRoads, or Geopak preferred
- Handle field office clerical responsibilities (phone, mail, filing)
- Clients served will be but not limited to, are NYS Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS), NYS Department of Transportation (DOT), NYC Office of Mental Health (OMH), NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OFWDD), and NYS Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services (DHSES).
Because we are a woman-owned firm we are on contracts with larger Construction Management firms such as LiRo, Hill International, Jacobs, Tectonic, Gilbane, etc. and we help them to meet their WBE goals. We provide Project Managers, Inspectors, Estimators, Office Engineers and so on. Currently we are on about 10-15 different contracts.
Seasonal Snow Plow Operator
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc., a small business headquartered in Marcy, New York and specializing in horizontal construction, is seeking a dependable snow plow operator to join our successful and growing team. Positions are seasonal but could lead to full time employment with the company.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliable attendance
- Demonstrated ability to proficiently operate a snow plow and wheel loader
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, and other unusual elements, such as loud noise, dirt, dust, fumes, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to pass background check
- CDL (Commerical Drivers License) Class A
- OSHA 30 hour training
High School or Equivalent
Job Location(s): Various
Mohawk Valley Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members and veterans. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. To be considered, please submit a letter of interest, resume, references, and salary requirements.
Truck Driver - Class A CDL
We are a family owned company seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team!
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Cigna Health Insurance, Dental & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Home Time
- 1200-1500 watt inverters in all trucks
- Passenger policy
- Pet Policy
- We have both manual and automatic transmissions
2 day orientation on Mondays and Wednesdays!! Apply here, then CALL or TEXT Troy TODAY @ (662) 420-3042 & Let's Get You Rolling!!
Registered Nurse (Rn) Marcy Correctional Facility
Client Facility: Marcy Correctional Facility, 9000 River Road, Marcy NY 13403
All shifts available: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. Mid-State C.F. is a medium secure correctional facility. No cell phones/electronics allowed. The part time shift will be 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
A current State of New York RN license is required.
At least one year of post-licensure experience as an R.N. is required.
Corrections Nurse - RN Registered Nurse
Corrections Nurse - RN
White Glove Placement Inc. is a nurse staffing agency. We staff many major hospitals, nursing homes, correctional facilities and other healthcare institutions. We are currently hiring RN Registered Nurses with strong clinical backgrounds to fill vacancies at one of our client Correctional Facilities.
Correctional nursing is a highly specialized field of nursing that involves caring for the medical needs of detainees and inmates. As a Correctional Registered Nurse, YOU will treat a wide array of medical problems every day, from acute illnesses to medical emergencies.
- Full time and/or per diem
- Day and Evening and Night Shifts
Benefits for Correctional Nurse – RN Registered Nurse:
- Excellent salaries
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit for your convenience
- Health coverage
- Referral bonuses for referring nurse friends
Requirements for RN Registered Nurse – Correctional positions include:
- RN Registered Nurse New York State License
- ER or Med/Surg background as a RN Registered Nurse
- Eligibility to work in United States
As the largest recruiter of nursing professionals and health care workers in New York we are committed to placing the right person to the right assignment. Over the years we have proudly placed thousands of qualified staff in hundreds of facilities throughout New York State and the Northeast.
Looking for that perfect job in nursing? The right shift, competitive salary, in a location near you? Or, do you want to travel and explore other areas as a nurse? White Glove has an array of choices to fit your specific requirements.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH WHITE GLOVE PLACEMENT
-Superior benefits package including health and dental coverage
-Largest nurse staffing provider in NY this means top selection of NY assignments
-Flexible assignment opportunities
-Travel nursing, contract assignments, per diem, part-time, full-time
-Competitive salary options (direct deposit and daily pay at participating facilities)
-Travel compensation with metro cards
-Established service provider with 20 years in the industry
-White Glove Placement, Inc. is JCAHO Certified
-Prestige to work with "the best"
NYC License Number 1068435-DCA
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Corrections
Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help! Cell Staff is a national Correctional Healthcare staffing company with multiple open positions throughout New York. Our client is currently seeking RNs to work in Marcy, NY and throughout the surrounding area. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
Current Needs / Shifts:
- Full Time/ 8hr shifts
- 5 days/week, 40hrs/week
- Select facilities offer 12hr shifts, working on a 36hr/ 48hr schedule
- 13 and 26 week contracts
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients under the guard of Correctional Officers.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Respond to all other request for health care attention in a complex, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate offenders as well as the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe, and their health care is continuous.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields. Corrections experience preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with cowaorkers and patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Licensed as a RN by the State of New York. Must be in good standing.
- 1 + year of relevant experience. No new grads please.
- Competitive pay package
- Full medical benefits available (Day 1 coverage)
- Weekly Pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
- Travel stipends available (if qualified)
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good, good can be!For immediate consideration, please r apply and one of our recruiters will contact you!
Correctional Healthcare Services
We actively recruiting for LPN/LVN's and RN's for the following states: North Carolina, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington State, Ohio, Alaska, Pennsylvania, California, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, South Dakota, Montana, Colorado, New Jersey, and Utah.
Nursing & Therapy Services
We are actively recruiting all levels and modalities for nationwide opportunities both local and travel. Please inquire for more info!
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
Benefits from our company :
- Guaranteed Weekly base Pay plus commission.
- Competitive pay , earn $600- $800 /week
- Freedom to work on your own each day
- No Sales Quotas or door to door sales
- Paid training
- Medical benefits
- Manage sales territory and sell interested prospects our service
- Provide written estimates and meeting with potential customers
- Follow up on estimates via phone calls or meeting with potential customers
- Ability to speak clearly to prospective customers and set expectations on how our lawn program will work with their lawn
Skills and Requirements:
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- No DWI Conviction
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- No sales Experience needed; Friendly/ out going personality is important
- Ability to work on your own
- Professional appearance and attitude
I'll call you to set up an interview.
Entry-Level Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Paid Training- Sign Up Today
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Laborer, Apprentice Electrician, or Construction Laborer, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Cdl-A Drivers: Sign-On Bonus
Experienced Drivers: Receive up to $3,000 Sign On Bonus Drive Proud.
Drive USA. Call us today to learn more about how we can upgrade your pay and driving lifestyle 866-395-6755 DRIVER PAY USA Truck is committed to making things better for our drivers - which includes the following pay items: Top Pay Carrier, Great Mileage Pay Receive up to $3000 Sign On Bonus Monthly Safety & Productivity Bonus Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay Vacation Pay Longevity Bonus Loyalty & referral bonuses Programs for Transitioning Military Veterans Call for more details. 866-395-6755 DRIVER BENEFITS Our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Drivers see for yourself:
Flexible hometime options No-touch freight (OTR) Free XM Radio in Company Trucks Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance 401K match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan Students and recent grads welcome Pet friendly New Lease Purchase Options as little as $500 down. Call for more options. 866-395-6755 Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced drivers. We're looking to bring in drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed.
We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience. Ask about our Plus Power Fleet Call us for more details APPLY TODAY It's Easy Use Quick Apply Now Use our mobile friendly quick apply option, takes less than 1 minute to complete Be sure to follow the links from JobsInTrucks.com to the USA Truck apply page. Call to speak to a recruiter 866-395-6755
Union Labor Relations Specialist
Datrose has an immediate need for an Labor Relations Specialist with prior Union environment experience for a great contract opportunity with potential in Marcy, NY!
Must have 7 to 10 years' experience in an HR Generalist role in a Union environment with demonstrated labor relations grievance, negotiations and strategy accountability.
M-F 8am to 5pm
Full time - 40 hours
Length of contract: 6 months
Pay: $35 per hour
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration; Master’s degree preferred
- Seven to ten years' experience in an HR Generalist role in a Union environment with demonstrated labor relations grievance, negotiations and strategy accountability.
- Experience in the electric utility industry is preferred
- Cornell Industrial Labor Relations Alumni Association is strongly preferred
- SHRM Membership is strongly preferred
- NYS PELRA Chapter is strongly preferred
- Current knowledge of all major disciplines within human resources.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels and all areas of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. tact/diplomacy, persuasion, cooperation, negotiations).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g., presentation, listening, report writing).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook
This role will support Labor Relations managing the labor relations and human resources functions for union employees, and for implementing and supporting the Authority’s human resource strategies and programs at the assigned facility in support of the labor environment.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Promote collaborative labor relations with local union consistent with the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between the company's and the local union(s).
- Maintain regular contacts with Regional Manager and Director, Labor Relations & Special Projects on CBA interpretation and implementation.
- Coordinate Facility Project management team protocol group meetings and advise Regional Manager and Project senior management on regular basis to reinforce knowledge of CBA content and ensure consistent implementation of its terms and conditions.
- Facilitate Facility Project Step B and C grievance meetings, coordinate presentation and mutual resolution of Project grievances below Step D and advise Regional Manager and Director, Labor Relations & Special Projects of any grievances which may advance to Step D.
- Provide all information Functions and Responsibilities and documents relating to Facility management grievance position statements in preparation for Step D meetings and/or arbitration hearings.
- Participate on company's labor relations protocol group as assigned relating to collective bargaining negotiations, impact bargaining sessions, Step D Grievance meetings, Safety Committee, Health Care Cost Containment Committee, arbitration hearings and Public Employment Relations Board proceedings.
- For the craft, establish and oversee appropriate cross-training / rotational / project opportunities within the plant, with a specific focus on ensuring succession planning candidates receive developmental opportunities.
- Coordinate labor relations disciplinary and grievance fact-finding meetings and consensus reviews with appropriate Facility management, headquarters Director of Labor Relations & Special Projects and Law Department staff
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!