Maricopa Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Customer Care: Become A Customer Support Rep - Phoenix
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISH’s 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation.
Customer and Technical Support Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technical Support Representative answers inbound technical and customer service calls from internal and external customers. Other responsibilities as follows:
Supports Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
Regular and predictable attendance
This support can be, but is not limited to, entertainment services and products, hardware systems/accessories, and customer service inquiries regarding technical support, billing, and general information requests
Provide quality technical support service through one-contact resolution to establish a long-term customer relationship
Accurately respond to questions and assist customers (internal and external) with product features, installation, setup, and troubleshooting and hardware operations primarily via phone
Assist customers with their billing and payments as needed
Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
A Technical Support Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Skills - Experience and
A successful Technical Support Representative will have the following:
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
Agave's Cook Full Time
If you enjoy cooking and have a creative mind, Come join our fun and exciting culinary team!
Cooks are responsible for preparing recipes and food items for service in their respective kitchen.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED required
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in high volume food service preferred.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to fulfill the obligations of this position.
Must have knowledge of kitchen sanitation and operation
Must be familiar with general maintenance of kitchen equipment
Must be able to cook using industry and property standard techniques, procedures and equipment.
Must have a solid skill base in all areas of Pantry and Cook operations.
Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team member.
Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Must be able to have a sense of urgency and react to changing business demands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the kitchen
* Must be able to tolerate areas with high or low temperatures.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
* Must be able to push and pull up to 125 pounds in a cart.
* Must possess coordination and dexterity to use kitchen utensils such as knives, spatulas, food tongs, etc.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, crouch, kneel, push and pull
* Must be able to operate the following kitchen equipment: stoves, grills, fryers and other utensils when preparing food orders.
* Must be fast and accurate.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
* Must be able to tolerate chemicals for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen areas.
Preference is given to Ak-Chin community members and members of other recognized Arizona tribes.
The Company's Alcohol and Drug Policy prohibits use of or being under the influence of marijuana and other illegal substances, regardless of whether an individual meets the criteria of Arizona's medical marijuana law and its enabling regulations.
Substitute Teachers - Maricopa
Substitutes Any Time is actively hiring substitute teachers for assignments with our client schools in Maricopa, Arizona! There will be opportunities to teach in grades K-12 and positions are available immediately!
- Teach in grades ranging from Pre K-12 and some assignments may offer the opportunity for long-term assignments.
- Be a part of a very successful, experienced organization and a successful leader in educational staffing.
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, curriculum objectives, classroom management, and instructional strategies.
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment; take all reasonable precautions to protect students, facilities, and materials.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to students, faculty, and staff.
- Must possess professional classroom management skills
- Ability to follow lesson plans and effectively, positively oversee and lead students in the classroom
- Must hold a valid Arizona Teaching License or Substitute Certificate
- Level One IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card required
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
The starting salary for these positions range from $100.00-$125.00 daily, depending upon length and type of assignment.
Some of the benefits of working with us include weekly, competitive pay, holiday pay for those who work regularly, referral bonuses, flexible scheduling, 401-K, medical benefit options and professional development training courses. You will also have the benefit and flexibility to work in a variety of schools and settings to include public, private and charter schools as well as in school districts.
To apply, please visit www.substitutesanytime.com. Select “Apply” and scroll down to Substitutes Any Time-AZ. Click on Arizona Districts and Charter Schools and then click on Start Online Application. We will contact you once we receive your completed application.
Life Insurance Agent Wanted
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $150K/year or more but lacking the right opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and posses a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
The Leazer Group specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners) final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
In the Maricopa area we need an insurance agent, willing to build a strong insurance agent sales territory, with the desire to make 6 figure income. Manager potential is unlimited.
All of training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using a our easy step by step selling system. Our #1 agent is a former attorney who left his practice to work with TLG full time and is tracking to make over $400k in his first year as a licensed agent!
* The Best Compensation in the Industry, with Performance Based Increases!
* Superior training utilizing selling system that has been validated over and over
* Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training
At The Leazer Group, we generate our own high quality direct mail leads coupled with high compensation! But we are not just about leads. We have a myriad of lead systems, training platforms and advanced marketing for our valued Agents.
Your success is as good as our Leads
* We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents
* Leads are exclusively provided to The Leazer Group sales force
* Our leads average a 60% conversion ratio
* We have protected territories
Please visit our corporate website and click on the "Business Overview" by our founder Art Leazer to get a more in depth look at our platform and if TLG will be a good fit for you!
We work with TOP rated insurance companies that have a plethora of high quality products that will position you for a GREAT career with The Leazer Group!!!
Mutual of Omaha
Columbian Financial Group
Transamerica Premier (Monumental)
Fidelity Life & Guaranty
Local CDL A Driver - Home Daily!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Ma
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant- Maricopa
APPLY ONLINE: www.Careers.LegacyTraditional.org
To assist, support, and work closely with the SLP, teachers, administrators, and other
team members. Provide speech and language therapy services to eligible students in alignment with their IEP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with the speech therapist to provide speech and language therapy to students that are eligible.
- Works closely with general education teacher to access general curriculum resources for use during speech therapy.
- Maintains the same high level of ethical behavior preservation of confidentiality in regards to student information.
- Participates in in-service training programs as assigned.
- Assists Speech/Related Services Coordinator with projects or tasks within the speech department.
- Follow Pre-intervention Speech Improvement Program guidelines.
- Facilitate Speech Improvement classes for eligible students.
- Prepare progress reports on a quarterly basis with supervision of SLP.
- Maintain documentation of speech services provided to students through IEPPRO Session Tracking.
- Create lesson plans and facilitate individual and/or group therapy activities to target IEP goals, using curriculum-based materials and content whenever possible.
- Participate in department training and meetings as required by Lead Speech Pathologist or Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Special Education Director.
We are not a participant in the Arizona State Retirement System.
Founded in 2007, Legacy Traditional School District has been awarded an "A" rating from the AZ Department of Education since the inception of its rating program and is fully accredited by AdvancEd.
Please apply directly to our career page: http://careers.legacytraditional.org
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!