Mark Up Designer Job Description Sample
Manager, Outpatient Clinic -- Mark Lindsay
Open Date 11/28/2018
Requisition Number PRN19058B
Job Title Manager, Outpatient Clinic
Working Title Manager, Outpatient Clinic -- Mark Lindsay
Job Grade G
FLSA Code Administrative
Patient Sensitive Job Code? Yes
Standard Hours per Week 40
Full Time or Part Time? Full Time
Work Schedule Summary
VP Area U of U Health - Academics
Department 00238 - Dialysis Program
City Ogden, UT
Type of Recruitment External Posting
Pay Rate Range 60700 to 115300
Open Until Filled Yes
Under minimal supervision, responsible for planning, organizing, directing and/or controlling all aspects of assigned outpatient clinic's internal and external customer service, human resource and financial management operations. Acts as a catalyst between the department and its customers and staff to ensure continuity and quality of service and care.
1.Forecasts, develops and implements policies and procedures in the areas of customer service, human resources and budgetary goals and objectives that are consistent with University of Utah's policies.
2.Markets and promotes new and existing programs and services to internal and external customers.
3.Participates in University-wide committees to establish customer service standards and administrative plans and policies.
4.Facilitates cooperative and collaborative community and institutional relationships.
5.Ensures customer satisfaction by analyzing complaints, concerns and suggestions and providing appropriate follow-through.
6.Develops departmental strategies consistent with the assigned departments continuous quality improvement program.
7.Ensures competency of staff through the development and/or presentation of educational programs and through on going staff performance evaluations.
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required
Nearly Continuously: Office environment.
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Nearly Continuously: Sitting, hearing, listening, talking.
Often: Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Seldom: Bending, reaching overhead.
Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalency (2 years related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education). Four to five years of progressively more responsible management experience. Background knowledge of hiring department's area of specialization in order to analyze, plan and draw conclusions for recommendations to superiors.
Demonstrated leadership skills in planning and directing employees and processes in order to effectively monitor and develop subordinates and to ensure the smooth operation of department. Completion of provided supervisory training within one year of employment may be required.
Master's degree in a related area may be preferred.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Type Benefited Staff
Special Instructions Summary
This position is located at the Mark Lindsay Dialysis Center in Ogden, UT and is a patient care position.
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, University of Utah policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information.
Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Veterans' preference is extended to qualified applicants, upon request and consistent with University policy and Utah state law.
To inquire about this posting, email: email@example.com or call 801-581-2300. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request an accommodation or for further information about University AA/EO policies, please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action, 201 S. Presidents Cr., Rm 135, (801) 581-8365 (V/ TDD ), email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The University is a participating employer with Utah Retirement Systems ("URS"). To be eligible for retirement contributions, you must be hired into a benefit-eligible position. Certain new hires are automatically assigned to the URS retirement plan and other employees with prior URS service, may elect to enroll in the URS within 30 days of hire.
Regardless of whether they are hired into a benefit-eligible position or not, individuals who previously retired and are receiving monthly retirement benefits from URS must notify the Benefits Department upon hire. Please contact Utah Retirement Systems at (801)366-7770 or (800)695-4877 or the University's Benefits Department at (801)581-7447 for information.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.
Lead Teller At Mark Hillcrest, Detroit
Lead Customer Service Representative
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Lead Customer Service Representative (CSR) is for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center by committing to banker-readiness, conducting marketing activities leading to revenue growth in loans, deposits and noninterest income, contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels, maintaining disciplined operational objectives, while striving for excellence in execution in each of the mentioned areas. The Lead CSR will also be a mentor for CSRs. This position's work schedule involves occasional evenings and Saturdays and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds. Depending on location, this position could require extended periods of standing.
Successful incumbents have composure, listening skills, a drive for results, time management, are customer focused, and have the ability to develop peer relationships.
Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction, retention and expansion of customers.
Complete assigned Daily Planning activities.
Actively engaged in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth knowledge of consumer and small business products and services.
Provide for Customer Engagement by introducing customers to Comerica's product and services and addressing customer questions, e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely basis.
Support Consumer and Business Development, work targeted leads as assigned, update customer information, and identify customer needs.
Actively participate in Marketing Activity meetings and offer creative ideas.
Provide transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions.
Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit access, etc.
Impact the revenue growth of the Banking Center.
Other duties as assigned.
Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance standards.
Control losses by following policies and procedures.
Control Banking Center vault and cash maximums.
Subject Matter expert for all Banking Center Operational Activities Tool (BOAT) assigned tasks to ensure proper completion of tasks.
Coaching CSRs to execute on operational processes.
Other duties as assigned.
Able to assess needs and add value to customers and prospects.
Introduce and refer customers to the Platform through routine interactions.
Perform routine customer requests.
Resolve basic customer complaints.
Maintain positive customer relationships.
Lead CSRs will provide assistance to other CSRs in the above areas.
Impact the customer experience following defined customer experience guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and feedback as needed.
Lead CSRs are responsible for monitoring customer traffic and activity to ensure quality service levels.
Other duties as assigned.
Engage in activities that support Collaboration partnerships, partner engagement and relationships.
Impact the efforts that support Banking Center Collaboration.
Refer opportunities to the platform for further analysis in support of partner engagement.
Other duties as assigned.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
- High School Diploma OR GED
- 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative (Teller) OR 2 years of experience in Retail Management/Team Lead with cash handling to include balancing
- 1 year of personal computer, system data entry or Internet search experience
Service Mark Service Technician
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
At AmeriGas our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
Exceptional medical, dental, and prescription benefits
401(K) with company match
Generous bonus potential
Paid time off (including holidays)
Annual performance reviews and salary increases
With a commitment to safety, the AmeriGas Service Technician installs, maintains, and services all customer and company propane installations and equipment while providing excellent customer service and performs all daily functions in a safe manner. The Service Technician drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations. The Service Tech complete field repairs of tank valves and seals and finds and repairs leaks at customer sites. He/She maintains excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service at all times.
Education and Experience Required:
One to five+ years related experience
Commercial Driver's License preferred
Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) certificate a plus but not required
Applicable state and local licenses may be required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Food Host: Work At The Mark Twain Casino
Great Position With Us At Mark Twain!
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Food Host greets and seats guests in dining outlets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greet guests, escort them to their tables, and present them with menus.
Wrap silverware for table setup.
Assist in the bussing of tables after patron have completed their meals.
Keep contact with kitchen and servers to ensure to backlog occurs.
Ensure dining area are kept clean throughout hours of operation.
Ensure all menus are wiped down.
Keep in contact with servers to ensure patron have been seated in their designated area.
Assist in keeping the dining area clean.
May be required to perform other duties as required.
High school diploma or GED required. Experience as a line cook in a similarly sized kitchen strongly preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 6 months
Skills:Instructional systems design, project/program management, learning technologies, HR cybersecurity, physical security, situational awareness
Brief Job Description:
- Identifies technical training needs and establishes objectives. Sources potential training vendors and platforms and evaluates training options.
- In collaboration with managers and other areas of HR, selects training products. Coordinates implementation. Monitors vendor performance to objectives.
- Collaborates with project members, managers and employees to assess technical training needs and develops customized training approaches and methodologies, taking into consideration changes in technology, regulation or best practices and aligning to HR strategy
- Develops and implements appropriate evaluation tools and methods to assess learning effectiveness.
- Coordinates initiatives and projects to support employee and management development of technical skills through various channels.
Security Awareness Program:
- In an effort to reduce the human risk in cybersecurity, physical security and situational awareness, PGE is implementing a Security Awareness Program.
- This program ensures all current and future employees, contingent workers and vendors with access to PGE locations, assets and technology are aware of, understand and comply with security policies, procedures and expected behaviors.
- We support all aspects of our Strategic Direction and culture shifts as we collectively pursue excellence in our work to deliver the best-possible customer experience.
- A long-term, sustainable framework that brings together cybersecurity, physical security and situational awareness to increase awareness, understanding and compliance
- Working with team size is 6
- Instructional Design
- #years’ experience required: Typically four or more years in training with at least two years of operational or technical training experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of industry best practices related to area of discipline
- Advanced knowledge of learning technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of instructional systems design
- Intermediate skills in project/program management
- Intermediate skills in facilitation and presentations
- Intermediate safety leadership skills
- Intermediate skills in analytical thinking
- Advanced skills in problem solving
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Intermediate decision-making skills
- Advanced organization and prioritization skills
- Intermediate knowledge of business process interrelationships
- Advanced business acumen skills.
- Advanced skills in change leadership
- Intermediate risk management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices related to area of discipline
- Strong instructional design
We are currently seeking a full-time Interior Designer to be an integral member of our team in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Interior Designer will be a creative and organized professional able to work well within Moseley’s multi-discipline design teams in addition to working well independently. Direct and successful interaction with public sector clients on civic and justice projects is preferred.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Four-year bachelor’s degree with a major in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited university.
- Minimum four years professional design experience with commercial and/or institutional projects.
- Completed or interested in completing NCIDQ and LEED exams.
- Attend project team meetings and provide input on items that impact the functionality and aesthetic of the building’s interior.
- Enlarged Specialty Room Layouts
- Finish Schedule Development
- Casework Design and Drawings
- Interior Architectural Details
- Interior Elevations
- Specialty Lighting Design/Recommendations
- Floor Patterns
- Accent Wall/Ceiling Plans
- Finish Specifications
- Color Package: color selection, presentation boards, finish presentation, color schedule & binders, and site/field visits
- FF&E Packages: furniture space plans including office systems furniture, engineering coordination, furniture selection, furniture finishes, coordination with building’s interior, furniture contract documents (drawings, specifications & front-end bid documents), familiarity with state and national furniture contracts, bid analysis and purchase order release assistance, furniture installation coordination/supervision, and furniture punch
- Assimilation of color palettes
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong graphic skills
- Knowledge of ADA and general code compliance
- Microsoft Office Suite
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays. We also offer more than 70 in-house continuing education courses ranging from technical subjects to communication skills.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
A Visual Designer for NetApp’s Cloud products. We're looking for someone with the strong design sense, ability to work collaboratively and with an interest to learn and succeed in a fast-paced agile software development environment. You'll be joining a small but extremely talented UX team that prides itself on the excellence of everything they do with an end goal of producing best-in-class webbased applications. This position reports to the UX Design Manager.
- Maintain and contribute to our Design System
- Translating wireframes, prototypes and project requirements given by UX designers into high quality designs
- Develop, maintain and consistently innovate the design of web-based applications
- Work collaboratively and constructively on each project with others on the team including UX Designers, Product Managers, Editorial, Developers, QA, etc
- Produce digital assets as appropriate for a number of web-based applications
- Develop designs in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Collaborating with front-end developers to ensure that the live code maintains original design consistencies and intentions
- Be able to receive and give constructive feedback
- Strong design sense and experience in an agile development environment
- Sophisticated sense of color and typography
- Ability to problem solve and help bring new solutions to life
- Solid understanding of current online design best practices
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills with the Sketch and Invision and a working understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience creating and maintaining Design Systems
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a designer in an agency or in-house creative group with a focus on online projects
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the design and user experience trends
- A strong online portfolio BA in Graphic Design or relevant experience
Senior Analog Layout Designer
Locations: San Diego, CA or Bay Area, CA
About the Team:
In support of the high-demand from our customers, the Physical Design Group is expanding and recruiting new members in the area of High-Speed SerDes Layout. The focus of this team is to implement complex, high speed analog and some high-speed custom digital circuits for High-Speed Serial IO interfaces for SoC and ASIC applications. We partner with the top-tier SoC companies to implement designs from RTL to tapeout, on today’s most complex process technologies, using the latest EDA tools and physical implementation methodologies.
About the Project:
As a member of the growing Next Generation Process Design and Layout team, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with the layout of analog and high-speed custom analog/digital circuits for High Speed Serial IO Interface IPs to be used in SoC applications. Applicants must have several years of experience in this area and experience using the design tools associated with these tasks, preferably Cadence tools, as well as familiarity with current CMOS technology generations (22nm and below). Potential candidate has capacity to learning new tools, methodologies, and technology. Applicants must be good team players. Knowledge and/or experience with Serial Link applications is a significant plus.
• Experience with Cadence Innovus or Synopsys ICC tools and flows is a plus
• EE with an emphasis in analog circuit design is preferred
• Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering + 6 years experience
• Associate’s, Electrical Engineering + 12 years experience
Electrical Designer (1043)
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Designer to join the team in our convenient East Valley location office. We offer a positive, team oriented environment and always opportunities for motivated Engineering professionals to advance.
As an Electrical Designer here, you will work on an interesting set of projects including Commercial, Educational, Healthcare and Assisted Living Facilities. Requirements include:
- Experience designing electrical power distribution and lighting systems for building projects in the commercial market
- 8+ years of relevant experience is desired
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is a must
- Experience with Revit a plus
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team required
New York, NY
VC backed, series A, fintech startup giving small investors a voice. The product will quickly impact how people invest, and how public companies correspond with their investors.
Seeking a Product Designer to help turn their mission from vision to digital reality. You'll be working closely with legal, partnerships, engineering and product teams.
We believe designers serve a vital role. You will:
Strategize with Design and Product Leadership to define features and help steer the product closer to inception
Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals
Build a strong design process and help choose design tools
Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
A proven track record of crafting and shipping 2+ products
An aptitude for writing user stories, building flow diagrams & wire framing
Ability to communicate well with engineers to get the design from pixels to code
Experience building UI via Sketch, PS, Figma, w/e
A firm grasp on accessibility principles and HIG methodologies
A passion for deep thought and research behind your design solutions
Perks and benefits:
healthcare coverage, flexible PTO, happy hours and team-building outings.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!