Market Research Analyst I Job Description Sample
Market Research Analyst I
Market Research And Data Analyst Contractor
Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Sr. Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Senior Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
Xite Realty, LLC is a Texas-based commercial real estate company focused on representing the needs of healthcare professionals and organizations. Our growing, entrepreneurial firm seeks a motivated and experienced individual to play a significant market research role.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in commercial real estate (but not required), have research and data analytics experience, will be self-motivated, and will have the ability to effectively interact with doctors and real estate professionals. The candidate will be working in a collaborative environment with senior principals and other business development specialists.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Ability and desire to meet complete strangers and find common ground
- Strong sales and interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Professional and polished appearance
- Strong academic achievement
- Significant working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Costar, Loopnet, Salesforce
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and execute multiple priorities and tasks
Extensive background and credit check will be performed. The position is based out of the Richardson headquarters. Base salary plus benefits will depend upon experience.
- Build relationships with landlords in Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- Perform market studies and demographic analyses for our clients.
- Learn the basics of commercial real estate and healthcare start-ups. This requires the ability to absorb information quickly, analyze and use it in sales activities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of specific relationship-based marketing programs.
- Provide general marketing and sales support to senior management.
- Representing and being actively involved in various healthcare & real estate trade organizations.
For interested applicants, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Xite Realty
We are a team of real estate experts who understand the complexities of opening healthcare facilities. We help doctors find the right location for them, negotiate the lease agreement, and manage vendors (e.g., equipment, contractors and designers) to open the office. We are a group of talented go-getters who enjoy creating a fun, energetic, yet productive work environment. In fact, we have a putting green, ping pong table, and bean bag toss board in our break rooms. We value our employees and offer benefits, such as 401(k) retirement plans, medical insurance, and paid vacation.
Xite Realty provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Business Development Market Research Analyst
Corporate And Political Market Research Analyst
At Benenson Strategy Group (BSG), our mission is to create a better future by empowering organizations and leaders that are making a difference. And, we have been relentlessly pursuing this goal since 2000. We are a small but mighty strategic research consultancy that transforms data into meaningful and compelling actions for our clients. Our people’s dedication, creativity, and tenacious pursuit of game-changing insights is what enables us to provide heads of state, corporate leaders, and non-profits with the strategies that shape tomorrow.
We believe that great ideas come from individuals with diverse experiences and mindsets. We foster an environment where all are included and encouraged to express themselves and contribute their opinions. We believe in the power of mentoring, and the benefit in ensuring the team’s experience and skills are practiced and honed. At the heart of it all is our core set of values: integrity and ethics, inclusiveness, diligence, and respect. They are what guide us, help us to fuel winning strategies for our clients – from President Obama, to Google, to the Born This Way Foundation – and what we look for most in our new employees.
So, do you want a job or do you want to make an impact?
We are seeking a Corporate and Political Market Research Analyst in our Los Angeles office to start immediately. BSG's corporate work focuses on technology and public affairs and is truly global. Through our institutional and political work, we’ve been part of the messaging strategy on critical progressive issues including voting rights, LGBT issues, abortion, gun safety, and education. And in the 2018 election cycle, our team successfully passed eight ballot initiatives across the country, flipped two Congressional seats from Red to Blue, elected one of the first Native American women to Congress, and helped elect the nation’s first openly gay governor.
The Corporate and Political Market Research Analyst reports to the Associate or Director and is responsible for:
- Developing a deep understanding of client challenges and issues in play
- Helping develop research proposals and quantitative surveys and qualitative guides, and perform final proofreading
- Participating in managing the execution of the market research, working closely with the field management and data processing teams on quality control
- Analyzing the data results of studies, create first drafts of the strategic presentation to the client, and work with our team to edit and finalize it together
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience (experience in consulting, politics, journalism, media, marketing, or communications is a plus but not required)
- Strong ambition and passion about your work
- Excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills
- Ability (and desire!) to work in a fast-paced/high-stress environment
- Is detail-oriented and can work on multiple projects at a time
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required
- Opportunity to work with some of the most influential clients on cutting-edge initiatives and important campaigns… while being able to see the ocean and the mountains from our office.
- Smart, savvy, and fun team with a passion for impacting the world in a casual and non-competitive environment.
- Upward mobility. High performers are routinely promoted and encouraged take on more responsibility.
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits and ample vacation time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!