Marketing Assistant Job Description Sample
Job Responsibilities:PRIMARY FUNCTION
Provide back-up and marketing assistance to Marketing Manager(s) on marketing activities for the company.
Work in conjunction with marketing manager(s) to develop, coordinate and/or assist with market research, production of letters of interest, credentials packages, proposal submittals, interview preparation, brochures, award submittals, advertising, speaking engagements and special events for assigned market groups.
Participate in group meetings related to marketing coordination and business development efforts.
Assist in maintaining and developing the Office's contributions to the company intranet.
Assist in developing and maintaining client project and proposal files, contact information and mailing lists.
Assist in managing marketing and project database in Deltek Vision.
Perform any additional assignments as requested by the Office Leadership and Corporate Marketing Leader.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
One to three years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or related position, preferably in the A/E industry.
Intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Constant Content a plus,
Graphic Design Experience a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work well with others under strict deadlines and independently.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple tasks.
Highly detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic and flexible.
Willingness to take on a variety of office tasks.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.
Ability to carry a minimum of 30 pounds.
HED is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Description Summary
Provide administrative support to multiple assigned "best-in-class' real estate brokers, often handling details of a confidential nature. Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
oPrepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, account invoices, etc with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices.
oCreate and prepare marketing collateral such as property brochures, property flyers, email blasts, presentation placemats and banners, and market overview books.
oAssist with the preparation to produce large marketing materials
oPerform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing mail and scheduling meetings to further support and leverage sales process.
oParticipate in regular administrative assistant and business unit meetings.
oPrepare and track brokerage commission invoices
oDuties assigned as the business needs require.
Support Sales and Transactions
oUpdate and maintain company CRM database to track prospects, clients and deal information.
oPerform analytical searches in CoStar and LoopNet.
oPrepare market surveys including gathering building information, maps, pictures, CoStar data, and creating/binding building tour books.
oTrack property signage for listings for broker.
oPrepare and track broker expense reports in Workday.
oProvide monthly update on YTD BDA expenses to broker
oMaintain files, such as leases, commission agreements, listing agreements, etc.
Role will report to the following:
BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
oHigh school diploma or GED
o1-3 years of administrative support experience
oCommercial Real Estate experience preferred but not required
oStrong Microsoft Office Suite skills – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
oWorking knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, Creative Suite preferred but not required
oFamiliarity with Workday and Salesforce a plus
oAbility to plan, organize and manage processes
oAbility to deal and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We're looking for a hands-on, collaborative and energetic Marketing Assistant to join our Central Region Marketing team with McCarthy Building Companies. This role can be located in either our Kansas City or St. Louis office. This individual will assist the marketing team on a variety of tasks; including event planning, database management, and production of presentation and proposal materials. This position will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development team to support the development of client relationships and pursuit of major construction projects.
Assists with Coordination of Proposal and Presentation Production Process
Responsible for providing administrative support during the project qualification and proposal process including: coordinating the collection of project-specific information and developing proposal content and other requirements to meet RFP guidelines and target assignment dates.
Creates presentations with PowerPoint and other tools.
Develops written materials including project lists, data sheets and resumes, often performing advanced functions on the CRM database.
Aids in creating and maintaining proposal graphics.
Coordinates finished project and employee photography.
Assists in printing, binding, mailing, etc. of final proposal product.
Provides Expertise in Marketing Tools
Maintains CRM database including maintenance and data integrity of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, project references and contacts along with mailing and special events information.
Conducts CRM database searches and reporting (monthly status reports, resume and project updaters, project set-up, marketing opportunities and others).
Gathers information regarding McCarthy projects and employees to include in proposal content.
Coordinates events including trade shows/conferences, client appreciation events, golf tournaments and community service projects.
Assists with public relations activities including creation and submittal of both internal and external awards for McCarthy's projects and people.
Develops posts for social media outlets and writes stories for company Intranet site.
Provides Administrative Support to Marketing & BD Department
Assists with Marketing & Business Development teams' administrative needs.
Provides PR support to marketing and internal communications department.
Assists with annual business plan assembly.
Assists with internal meeting support.
Manages marketing supplies and storage.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English, or a related field.
1-4 years of experience in the marketing field, preferably preparing proposals/qualification statements and presentations for the Architectural, Engineering, Development or Construction industries.
Desktop proficiency in all Microsoft applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, is preferred.
Familiarity with CRM database management a plus.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Strict attention to detail.
Exceptional organization skills.
Ability to balance workload, prioritize projects and work under tight deadlines.
Self-reliant, self-starter and multi-tasker.
A collaborative disposition with a "get it done" attitude.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create marketing collateral
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledgable in Google Adwords
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
Our event company is seeking a confident, creative, and organized individual who has a strong attention to detail to be a marketing assistant. The new team member will be responsible for creating all printable art work for our business, website creation/maintenance, app creation/maintenance, manage bulk emailing, manage social media accounts, assist with promotional activities, and etc. The marketing assistant will work closely with other members of the marketing and sales departments to visually convey a particular message, idea and/or concept. He/She will rely on their knowledge and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, website, films, packaging, apparel, and other mediums. We are searching for someone who can devote their sole energy to our company.
* Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in marketing/communications/graphic design)
* Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of graphic design software and tools, including:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
* Understanding of the printing process and specifications
* Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media.
* Creative thinking skills
Our company is looking for a self-motivated, dependable marketing assistant that is seeking employment from a growing cheerleading event company. This job can be performed in house. The company will provide cell phone options. The employee can receive up to three weeks vacation/personal time off per year. A laptop will be provided to the employee.
Title: Marketing Assistant
Employment: Mid-Level 2-4 years experience
Job Function: Administrative
Reports to: President
Blackstone Agency’s Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the President in all things relating to marketing, administration and social content. The Marketing Assistant responsible for executing social media strategy for Blackstone Agency and clients. This person will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of social content, community engagement, monitoring, and tracking & analysis of metrics for all clients social platforms.
The perfect candidate is someone who is looking to learn all aspects of marketing, wants hands-on experience in various marketing efforts and looking to establish a career in marketing. Blackstone Agency is a small but well-established agency with several long-term, great clients.
- Assists the President in various aspects of daily operations of the agency
- Collaborates with President on specific needs for each client project
- Manage social media channels and ensures that content is fresh and consistent with clients brand strategy
- Manage client social media platforms and other relevant digital platforms as it pertains to the client’s and company’s digital strategy: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Responsible for developing and delivering social media content; includes content calendar creation, client approval, publishing content and reporting on the effectiveness
- Monitor, analysis, and report to both the internal team and the client(s)
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Responsible for keeping up with social media platform best practices and trends and ensuring they are implemented at all times on client work
- Proactively recommend new innovative solutions or creative opportunities that will take our clients to the next level
- A 2-year degree or experience in marketing, communication, advertising or related field
- Self-starter with strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience with Social Media publishing and reporting tools
- Extreme attention to detail, very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Facebook Manager & campaign creation
- Exceptional people skills focused on relationships, communication, follow-up, and collaboration
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Manage multiple clients’ online presence across multiple digital platforms
- The ability to align copy and graphics to drive engagement and achieve client key performance
- Graphic design experience a plus (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Competivate salary based on experience.
It's the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
The Global Markets Storage & Organization Team
People want to work for Fellowes and the Storage & Organization team because of the culture and sense of belonging. Our team is incredibly supportive of one another, coming together in a highly collaborative function that does what it takes to achieve our goals. The breath of work is amazing, from product launches to multi-phased consumer campaigns to omni-channel projects – no day is the same. Everyone's voice matters, we value everyone's experience and opinions – anyone and everyone, no matter the level, can make an impact on our processes and initiatives from the start.
You will support the development and implementation of specific brand, category and product strategies for our Storage & Organization business, to include records storage, moving boxes and other specialty products. There are no silos here – you will be a part of the entire marketing process. This is an amazing opportunity to get unmatched exposure to all things marketing at a junior level – a unique opportunity not found in many other companies!
Gather and help interpret customer/consumer insight to support the development and implementation of category strategies that grow profit and volume, including category direction, new product development and product entries into new segments, pricing, and merchandising and distribution strategies
Support the implementation, control and subsequent evaluation of the annual marketing plan
Support the category brand strategy by working with internal departments and external agencies to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage brand equity with all constituents
Deliver on-time results for projects involving packaging and communications through the execution and managing of all details from start to finish
Support key account presentations/meetings and help assist our Sales team in achieving price, placement and promotion objectives when needed
Maintain and constantly update competitive analysis of key competitors' activities and their impact on the total business
What You Bring to the Team
A passion for starting or growing your career in the marketing field
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
0-2 years of related experience in marketing and/or brand management
A roll-up-your-sleeves, go-getter attitude
A highly collaborative, team-oriented approach within your team and with other business units
An inquisitive and curious mind with an eagerness to continuously learn
Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
The ability to adapt to and work well in a fast-paced, changing environment
You May Also Have…
- Experience in the consumer goods space
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the key marketing initiatives for National Beverage brands. The Marketing Assistant will provide full administrative support to the marketing team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in the communication and execution of marketing plans and presentations.
Assist in determining and measuring market metrics, including the tracking of marketing expenditures, market share and competitive pricing.
Track and report marketing budget spending results and monthly analysis by brand.
Coordinate pricing, promotion, packaging and labeling projects.
Assist in printing, storage and fulfillment of sales collateral materials (brochures, merchandising materials, etc.).
Coordinate consumer research and correspondence.
Trade Show support.
Maintain all sponsorship endorsement contracts.
Maintain packaging binders.
Manage and organize marketing intellectual property assets: commercials, music, advertising materials, and database lists.
Accounts payables and budget tracking
Meeting arrangements and setup
Maintenance of marketing files
Act as a liaison between Marketing and other departments (Sales, Finance, Operations, etc.).
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common information, reports and other documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or company representatives. Ability to effectively present information to management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand for long periods of time, sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel, sit for long periods of time, stand frequently, bend, squat, reach and turn to access files and office equipment. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Office work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
At least two years of consumer marketing experience, preferable in the beverage or packaged goods industry.
Outstanding project management and analytical skills.
Creative problem solving and negotiation skills.
Understanding of consumer packaged goods industry.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook); Must be able to create spreadsheets and graphs.
National Beverage Corp.
As the fourth largest branded soft-drink company in the U.S., National Beverage proudly refreshes America. Innovation is the essential ingredient in the flavorful variety of beverages we lovingly invent and create -- including such iconic favorites as Shasta® and Faygo® soft drinks, Everfresh juices®, LaCroix® sparkling waters and Rip It® energy drinks.
Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, National Beverage has multiple locations throughout the nation. National Beverage . . . the "one-stop beverage shop", trades as FIZZ on the NASDAQ.
- Work with the Associate Director of Communications/Marketing and the Communications Marketing Manager to assess and respond to organizational marketing needs.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications staff to increase branding opportunities, online store visibility and sales, and to ensure brand consistency across various platforms and touch-points.
- Perform data and insights analysis on advertising and e-commerce performance.
- Work on special events, including trade-shows, exhibitions, and other opportunities.
- Maintain a marketing calendar that identifies opportunities to elevate the client brand and engage key audiences.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion within the workplace. A personal approach that values all individuals and respects differences in regards to race, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ability, and socio-economic circumstance;
- Work collaboratively and respectfully toward resolving obstacles and/or conflicts.
- Students and graduates on Marketing, or a related field.
- Agency and/or retail brand experience is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strategic and creative problem-solving and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and discretion with internal staff, and affiliates.
- Paid Training.
- Medical & Dental after 90 days.
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!